Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,685 members, 7,844,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit (76593 Views)

Troops Kill Scores Of Bandits, Recover Arms And Motorcycles In Kaduna (photos) / IPOB On Ebubeagu: Register With New Security Outfit & Join Your Ancestors / Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Rekhina(f): 3:34am On Jan 07, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Adaorama I of Ibekuland!

The one and only ORIAKU!
By Allah u and insincerity is like amala ati ewedu grin

Instability of a tribe ! In reality u will do more than 2baba,. I pity u cheesy cheesy
Leave umuada alone Al iska ghulhamidi Sha Sha sha
Cc Lzaa Immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Rekhina(f): 3:39am On Jan 07, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Na igbo dey rush us. grin
Which Igbo ??
Abeg na itshekiri and auchi women dey rush ona ! Allah deal with u insha Allah
Legendhero u talk 2much spits on u ,u aren't worthy as a man.
If I date u na beating u go dey chop from 5am to 12midnight
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by SamNaijaboy: 4:08am On Jan 07, 2020
Jobabori:
A good decision indeed but the involvements of OPC in the scheme could bastardised their operation bearing their nefarious activities which lead to their prosciption by OBJ goverment in mind. The security outfit was not set up to protect Yoruba alone but all other Nigerian and non nigerian ethnic groups in Nigeria but OPC is solely a Yoruba ethnic outfit. Hope they should be given better orientation so that they will not feel that "Amotekun" was set up to proromote tribal superiority and humilate other non Yorubas in SW. They should be made to be awared that they are not to rival Police or Civil defence. They should know their limit and operate within it. Amotekun was not established to fight Fulani but Herders that were terorising our people, so Fulani leaving peacefully among our people should not be target of attack. The OPC should be made to understand that their job has nothing to do with Ibo dominating commercial activities in the SW. All Nigerians are free to reside and dominate where ever they are. Involving this laudable securit in markets dominance and superiority as OPC may do will negate the purposes ot her establishment
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by MetaPhysical: 4:36am On Jan 07, 2020
Rekhina:
Which Igbo ??

You must mistake me for one of your money miss road kins that will go work all day carry his paycheck give gf to go buy gucci.

I go put you out there working day and night to keep me devoted to you. Miss one day of work and You are FIRED! Im too valuable of a dick not to be pampered. grin grin

Anuofia!

4 Likes

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by MetaPhysical: 4:48am On Jan 07, 2020
Rekhina:
By Allah u and insincerity is like amala ati ewedu grin

Instability of a tribe ! In reality u will do more than 2baba,. I pity u cheesy cheesy
Leave umuada alone Al iska ghulhamidi Sha Sha sha
Cc Lzaa Immhotep

grin grin
It is obvious you are still fvckng that arab that suffers from ED.

You need a real man...a man with a dong-dong that knows how to whang-whang. If you had one you wouldnt be this restless.

Come.... I dey here. grin

6 Likes

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Sammy07: 6:00am On Jan 07, 2020
[quote author=Osaze007 post=85568883][/quote]

All of the Above. grin
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by LZAA: 6:30am On Jan 07, 2020
MetaPhysical:

grin grin
It is obvious you are still fvckng that arab that suffers from ED.

You need a real man...a man with a dong-dong that knows how to whang-whang. If you had one you wouldnt be this restless.

Come.... I dey here. grin

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 07, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... grin grin grin I just pity u igbos selling provisions in Lagos because this hungry amotewedu boys are coming for ur sardines and bournvita in case u no vote tinubu ,....

Can't u see how dark and hungry they look ?
No be ofemmanuu again! ! Kilo mgbati Awotekun' !

na Dem grin
.. na that hotel you get carry people husband wey you snatch.. see as you resemble pesin wey dem just gbensh finish

6 Likes

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by NaijadrivaCars: 10:04am On Jan 07, 2020
Bynz:
Innoson trucks good... It's good to patronise home made vehicles. Good one !!!

Look well, those pickups are JAC products.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by maestroferdi: 10:25am On Jan 07, 2020
Dapo Abiodun in suits while others are in native wear...

Completely against the run of play....
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by subcbouy: 10:25am On Jan 07, 2020
Modernize OPC
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Simbrixton(m): 10:25am On Jan 07, 2020
Jobabori:
A good decision indeed but the involvements of OPC in the scheme could bastardised their operation bearing their nefarious activities which lead to their prosciption by OBJ goverment in mind. The security outfit was not set up to protect Yoruba alone but all other Nigerian and non nigerian ethnic groups in Nigeria but OPC is solely a Yoruba ethnic outfit. Hope they should be given better orientation so that they will not feel that "Amotekun" was set up to proromote tribal superiority and humilate other non Yorubas in SW. They should be made to be awared that they are not to rival Police or Civil defence. They should know their limit and operate within it. Amotekun was not established to fight Fulani but Herders that were terorising our people, so Fulani leaving peacefully among our people should not be target of attack. The OPC should be made to understand that their job has nothing to do with Ibo dominating commercial activities in the SW. All Nigerians are free to reside and dominate where ever they are. Involving this laudable securit in markets dominance and superiority as OPC may do will negate the purposes ot her establishment
may ayelala and ogun visit u

1 Like

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Deejaygold(m): 10:28am On Jan 07, 2020
Now that some of the SW states cannot pay the 30k minimum wage. Who'll be paying them salaries

1 Like

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by piagetskinner(m): 10:28am On Jan 07, 2020
Some people have fed fat from the procurement of these vehicles

1 Like

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by tascowonder: 10:28am On Jan 07, 2020
Good move by the Oduduwa Governor. They sworn to protect the lives and properties of their citizens
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 07, 2020
LegendHero:
That picture with the two guys on black is fake. That’s an Ugandan picture that has been online since 2016 or so.

The guys even look like jokers with their gun and pose lol. They are not part of the Amotekun network.
where's the pic
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by bonnyhope: 10:30am On Jan 07, 2020
Amotekun

Interpreter over to you
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by byinks(f): 10:31am On Jan 07, 2020
Azmanaty:

Romantic name for the word YORUBA. It is Igbo coined though.

It means "people of stew"
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by fadabasi: 10:31am On Jan 07, 2020
Ndi ofe means 'awon olobe'

Yeah they don’t look Nigerian.

By the way what is the meaning of ndi Ofe? [/quote]
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by seanwilliam(m): 10:32am On Jan 07, 2020
Chai, make dem no turn to SARS oo
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Alawode01(m): 10:34am On Jan 07, 2020
Fine,but the color of all the equipments and tools with all materials should be#AMONTEKUN skin pattern and colors,it comprising,black, white,light brown.
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by jamace(m): 10:35am On Jan 07, 2020
SW states police in action. After all, the North has state police long ago. grin

1 Like

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by anonimi: 10:36am On Jan 07, 2020
Pavarottii:
From bayelsa.. But I like this... It will help them security wise... Keep up the good work.

What will help any society security wise is to educate the youths properly for them to be fit for employment and creating value through viable businesses.
How is this purchase of vehicles and motorcycles sustainable

2 Likes

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by danot1030: 10:39am On Jan 07, 2020
Clint02:
Make all these ones no later change do like police oo

That should be expected because Nigeria system and factor has programmed every institution to tow that lane.

Take LASMA for a case study.

1 Like

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by Larzoun(m): 10:41am On Jan 07, 2020
Very soon police in my area will drive those red trucks and come and collect return from miscreants.
Inside life
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by AmazingELixir: 10:41am On Jan 07, 2020
grin grin grin

Herdsmen dhan see sitting ducks to roast, let's see how they handle AK47 wielding herdsmen with canes and sticks.
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by jneutron4000: 10:42am On Jan 07, 2020
Jobabori:
OPC should infact be 100% involved in it, all they need is proper discipline, Orientation, proper organisation and properly managed and everything will be just fine. Also the SWerners governments should lay out proper budget for security In Yorubaland and make the Operation a successful and continuous one.

1 Like

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by seunjungle1(m): 10:43am On Jan 07, 2020
Why must you be taking paracetamol for another man's headache? Are you insane? If the process failed how will that concern your generation?
Bad belle is what killing you, had it been your so called governors can harmoniously form a development like this, it would have been of help to your region.
Leave Yoruba alone and face your regional problems.

husbandsnatcha:
...Sorry pls am a journalist

Yet another question ...I hope no offense?

Do you know Amotekun' is a word for soured sperm in a tribe in nigerdelta ? (Though Ladies uses soured sperm for charms to get upliftment )
Secondly ,this awotekun is it found to help prevent Kwara afonja scenario or fight igbos doing their businesses peacefully in a canal lagoon state?
Am not Igbo ok

6 Likes

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by CreekCommando: 10:47am On Jan 07, 2020
This looks good! But you guys need to support the South East the way they supported Abiola and Obasanjo to actualize their ambition. The North is becoming a monster and if the South East and South West cannot make their indigenes trust themselves or even work together, by the time you die, you too would have created another misconception like Zik and Awo did. Our education should be used to solve problems. I see where America could wake up one day and balkanize this country. Think about this!

2 Likes

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by LegendHero(m): 10:48am On Jan 07, 2020
Rekhina:
Which Igbo ??

God forbid bad thing. If I date you for any reason, you will be kept in an iron cage.

That’s where I’ll be feeding and romancing you. If we’re gonna make dad and mom moves, I’ll pass it through the openings of the iron rods.

So you won’t be able to lay your hands on me !

1 Like

Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by OlawaleBammie: 10:49am On Jan 07, 2020
Azmanaty:

Romantic name for the word YORUBA. It is Igbo coined though.
Aaaaaahhhhhhhh, romawhat??
Re: Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit by LegendHero(m): 10:50am On Jan 07, 2020
Viciheaka:
where's the pic

The OP already removed it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad, Reappoints Adesina, Shehu / Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage / Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.