Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her (1347 Views)

Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? / Who Brought Christianity? For Jesus Brought The Kingdom Of God Not Christianity / "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by lalajnr(m): 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
A Muslim woman who was pronounced dead and lying cold in a morgue in Moscow, Russia for two days, shared a story of how Jesus gave her back her life. Based on her testimony, the woman, named Sabina, says while she was lying at the morgue surrounded by corpses, she had a vision of a tree growing at the top of the well, according to Assist News. From its trunk, a branch moved toward her. The branch then changed into flesh as Sabina heard the words, “If you grab onto my hand, I will bring you back to life.
Sabina did as instructed and suddenly, she returned to life and stepped out of the hospital gurney. Sabina said she heard the voices of doctors searching for a missing cadaver—hers. “I’m alive. Don’t worry,” she shouted at the frightened doctors. The medical staff offered her water, food and clothes, and arranged for her transport to a university research hospital in Moscow, where she had traveled from Central Asia to visit her imprisoned son.
Mystified hospital personnel could not explain how Sabina returned to life after spending two days in a coma and then two more days in the morgue. When she returned to her home somewhere in Central Asia, Sabina had another big surprise for her family. “There’s somewhere I have to go,” she told her daughters.
She headed for a Pentecostal church and promptly professed her faith in Jesus Christ, leaving behind her Muslim faith. The hand that lifted her from the gurney at the morgue, returning her to life, unmistakeably belongs to Jesus. That’s why she readily embraced Him upon returning home in gratitude for His saving grace. After she told her six daughters and a son about how she came back to life, they all converted to Christianity.
Glory be to Jesus Christ Amen..
@seun
@lala
@obinoscopy

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
Oh, well...the news could be true and any news you can't explain the circumstances surrounding its occurrence is called miracle.

My friend had a similar experience in 1999. He was hit by a reckless motorist early in the morning as he was about crossing the oworonshoki expressway to the other side. His leg slipped, miscalculated and got knocked down. The force threw him to the other side and he passed out from there. People gathered pouring water on him but he couldn't come back. His feet and palms were already getting cold amd strong...no pulse. People were crying. They searched him but couldn't find any means of identification on him. They had concluded calling on the Lagos state social works dept to take care of his body when the unexpected happened.

The moment he was hit, he said he found himself amongst a thick crowd of different nationals with everybody going in different directions. Nobody was talking with one another and everywhere was very quiet. He said the moment he found himself in their midst, he felt cool and the breeze of that place couldn't be described. He said he saw flowers everywhere. In short, he said on getting to a junction, he saw a tall man standing his way....so tall that he couldn't see his head, only the white apparel he was wearing..he asked my friend where was he going and if he knew where he was headed. He said he answered him no, that he saw everyone was going in different directions so he saw a road and followed it .The man said to him it was not time to cross that place yet so he should look back...the moment he looked back, he opened his eyes and everyone was shouting, oh, he's back. According to him, he began feeling serious pain all over his body...and that's how my friend became born again. Before that time, he hardly attended church. Another amazing thing that happened was that, after his health was fully restored, nobody would ever notice he had such a ghastly accident. He was looking as strong as before.

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by chiefolododo(m): 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hmm...I salute Jesus Christ

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
Glory

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by Ladylite: 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
Muslims will soon be here to speak against this and certainly this forum will never make this front page news.
Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by healthserve(m): 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ladylite:
Muslims will soon be here to speak against this and certainly this forum will never make this front page news.

This blunt lady, you penned down my thoughts. Unfortunately this forum is controlled by atheists would have one objective in mind the appeasement of Muslims and the degradation of Christians

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by Mac2016(m): 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
Jesus is a real person! Miracle worker...

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by hisgrace090: 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
Good news though her former religion will make effort to eliminate her but Jesus will protect her.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by popsy2(m): 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
Wow
Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by tartar9(m): 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
You lie OP, the news I read said it was Odin that resurrected her.
Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by JhayJoe: 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
Jesus or Muhammed?? undecidedJesus or Muhammed??
Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by 1Sharon(f): 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
Are people still telling these lies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by 1Sharon(f): 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ladylite:

If a Christian said Allah brought them back to life, would you accept?
Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by Nephilim: 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
Praises to Jesus! Honor to God. Not so many people have that second chance.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by CAPSLOCKED: 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ladylite:

1Sharon:

OH NA, NA, NA. grin
Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by CAPSLOCKED: 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
healthserve:

This blunt lady, you penned down my thoughts. Unfortunately this forum is controlled by atheists would have one objective in mind the appeasement of Muslims and the degradation of Christians

I NEVER KNEW ATHEISTS AND MUSLIMS WERE ALLIES.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by rosy1992(f): 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
God is good.
Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by khia: 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
fairfora:
Oh, well...the news could be true and any news you can't explain the circumstances surrounding its occurrence is called miracle.

My friend had a similar experience in 1999. He was hit by a reckless motorist early in the morning as he was about crossing the oworonshoki expressway to the other side. His leg slipped, miscalculated and got knocked down. The force threw him to the other side and he passed out from there. People gathered pouring water on him but he couldn't come back. His feet and palms were already getting cold amd strong...no pulse. People were crying. They searched him but couldn't find any means of identification on him. They had concluded calling on the Lagos state social works dept to take care of his body when the unexpected happened.

The moment he was hit, he said he found himself amongst a thick crowd of different nationals with everybody going in different directions. Nobody was talking with one another and everywhere was very quiet. He said the moment he found himself in their midst, he felt cool and the breeze of that place couldn't be described. He said he saw flowers everywhere. In short, he said on getting to a junction, he saw a tall man standing his way....so tall that he couldn't see his head, only the white apparel he was wearing..he asked my friend where was he going and if he knew where he was headed. He said he answered him no, that he saw everyone was going in different directions so he saw a road and followed it .The man said to him it was not time to cross that place yet so he should look back...the moment he looked back, he opened his eyes and everyone was shouting, oh, he's back. According to him, he began feeling serious pain all over his body...and that's how my friend became born again. Before that time, he hardly attended church. Another amazing thing that happened was that, after his health was fully restored, nobody would ever notice he had such a ghastly accident. He was looking as strong as before.

You guys are so damn delusional, if a person attends the building called a church 24 hours a day doesn't mean they are of Yah, it only means they are in the building 24 hours a day.
Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by Ladylite: 12:25am On Jan 07, 2020
1Sharon:

I was a Muslim, but not a blockhead I did my research and found out nothing for Muslims on the other side.
Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by 1Sharon(f): 1:02am On Jan 07, 2020
Ladylite:

I was a Muslim, but not a blockhead I did my research and found out nothing for Muslims on the other side.

You were not a real muslim. A true muslim will never abandon Islam.
Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by Ladylite: 1:29am On Jan 07, 2020
1Sharon:

You were not a real muslim. A true muslim will never abandon Islam.

LOL a true Muslim does not ask questions abi. Pls get a life.

Mental slavery is when a person can not ask questions
Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by 1Sharon(f): 1:42am On Jan 07, 2020
Ladylite:

LOL a true Muslim does not ask questions abi. Pls get a life.

Mental slavery is when a person can not ask questions

No. A true muslim stays in the faith.

You were a baby muslim.
Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by Ladylite: 5:44am On Jan 07, 2020
1Sharon:

No. A true muslim stays in the faith.

You were a baby muslim.

LOL so after discovering its all a lie. And questioning other true adult Muslims and they have no answers, a true muslim will remain abi. That's a death sentence.

The God of our lord Jesus Christ is Love.

IN Islam there was no love just laws and dreadful fearful idea of Allah's wrath.

Abeg I can debunk every single thing in Islam. And I have proof that Jesus is truly the son of God.
Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by afasayuti: 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
The news about Muslim women resurrecting is not true. Which television house carry the news. Even it is not found in YouTube.
Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by Niflheim(m): 12:42am On Jan 11, 2020
The news of a woman resurrecting is as fake as "expired ewedu" mixed with a bottle of adulterated alomo bitters!!!

They should give us a link......................
Re: Muslim Woman Comes Back To Life After 2 Days In Mortuary, Says Jesus Brought Her by chiefolododo(m): 10:06am On Jan 11, 2020
Ladylite:

not even the 72 virgins?

(1) (Reply)

Stop Spreading Ignorance(covid Vaccination Is No Mark Of The Beast) / Christians In The North, Defend Urselves..... / Day 6 || The Prince of Peace || GCK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.