Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ (40927 Views)

Russia Bans Biden, Zuckerberg, 961 Americans From Entering The Country / Russia retaliates, sanctions Kamala Harris, Mark Zuckerberg, Others / 10 Countries That Are Number One In Terrible Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by candidbabe(f): 11:55am On Jan 07, 2020
realstars:
Trump nø1, Putin no2, please what number is Buhari ?
Buhari is number INFINITY

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by Areaboy2(m): 11:55am On Jan 07, 2020
i'm sick and tired of this guy undecided
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by Youthleader22(m): 11:56am On Jan 07, 2020
Trump
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by oluwasegun007(m): 11:57am On Jan 07, 2020
Mark Don bobo you...
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by TiglathPILESER: 11:57am On Jan 07, 2020
maynation:
The way Trump shakes people ehn..

E dey give me joy. grin cheesy

His handshake shows confidence and 'I'm in charge'.
He has mastered it overtime

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by Otownblogger: 11:58am On Jan 07, 2020
Unpaid hypeman ni, Trump must see this

GamalNasser:
4 time Billionaire
King of reality TV
Founder of Miss Universe Pageant
Founder of Miss Teen America pageant
Founder of Miss America pageant
Real Estate Mogul
Actor
WWE actor
Philanthropist
Super Model Playboy
winery owner
Best golf course owner
First person to win US Presidency without being a prior politician
Destroyer of ISIS
Slayer of Albagdadi
Slayer of Terrorist Soleimani
Destroyer of the Ayatollah system( loading)
Master of US Macro and Micro Economics
Unemployment killer
Number one on Twitter
Number one on Facebook

Stand up for man wey Sabi , a man after God's heart , A man in whom God is so pleased . GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by blowjob: 11:59am On Jan 07, 2020
LEADER WITH BALLS grin grin grin
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
jieta:
And when the Arab start returning the favor then we will know if trump have indeed don well

Forget the chest beat jareh. Make them return am make we see. What are they waiting for?
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by TheSourcerer: 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
GamalNasser:
4 time Billionaire
King of reality TV
Founder of Miss Universe Pageant
Founder of Miss Teen America pageant
Founder of Miss America pageant
Real Estate Mogul
Actor
WWE actor
Philanthropist
Super Model Playboy
winery owner
Best golf course owner
First person to win US Presidency without being a prior politician
Destroyer of ISIS
Slayer of Albagdadi
Slayer of Terrorist Soleimani
Destroyer of the Ayatollah system( loading)
Master of US Macro and Micro Economics
Unemployment killer
Number one on Twitter
Number one on Facebook

Stand up for man wey Sabi , a man after God's heart , A man in whom God is so pleased . GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP
you're Dumb
And obviously a fanatical sheep (christain) don't mention please
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by ChristyB(f): 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
Trump said..this one said..
Amebo
This is an amebo gist. Period
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by Suremikky(m): 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
jieta:
And when the Arab start returning the favor then we will know if trump have indeed don well

Shut up there..you Muslims or Arabs or whatever You call urselves are always blinded by ur foolishness..if not that Christians are not violent in nature, do you think the Arab nations stand a chance against the Christian nations if they are to engage each other in a fight? You people should thank your God that Christians are peaceful otherwise there will be no such thing as islam or Arabs existing on the surface of the earth ..idiat

3 Likes

Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by Bewiseedet(m): 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
realstars:
pls what is Buhari? Is it a name of an animal, place or street?

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by MartinsD12(m): 12:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
maynation:

Exactly trump is a definition of a fearless lion, he doesn't give a damn
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by Smony: 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
Man of the Moment
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by dejavus: 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
omlueh:
One of the best President America has ever Produced, taken back Jerusalem to the Israeli, and dealing with all the Arab Terrorist, Kudos to you Mr President

Do you even know the difference between the Jews and the Zionist?
Do you even know the history of the country called Israel today?
Do you know why the name Israel was chosen for the country?
Do you understand that Jews are not Christians?

If you are not able to answer any of those questions, your time might be better spent educating yourself before coming on the internet to make noise about what you know nothing about.
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by Offpoint: 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
maynation:
Maynation my love, how's Akure?
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by YolobaMuslim: 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
BREYZ:
Lol. Trump the drama King.
American showbiz president grin
Yes my fellow Yoloba moozlem, we the Yoloba moozlems in Nigeria have declared Trump a wanted terrorist and placed $100 billion bounty on his head. grin
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by 8stargeneral: 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
maynation:
As in eeh
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by Chidex50(m): 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
realstars:
10017th in number
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by blowjohn(m): 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
post=85579932:

This Donald Plays too much, haba!

Is this the urgent matter at hand now?

Did u read the thread with a bottle of beer?
The dinner occurred months ago!

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by Kingrefreshed: 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
Humphrizy:
President Donald Trump boasted Monday that Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg told him at dinner he is “number one” on the global social media platform.

“I had dinner with Mark Zuckerberg the other day and he said ‘I’d like to congratulate you… you are number one on Facebook,'” Trump said.

The president, speaking in a live interview with right-wing radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh, did not specify when the dinner happened.

A spokesman for Facebook said the last such dinner took place in October.

The president noted the importance of social media to his messaging, which depends on bypassing much of the professional news media, which he accuses of bias against him.

READ ALSO: Indonesian Jailed For Life As UK’s ‘Most Prolific’ Rapist

Trump, who has nearly 70 million followers on Twitter, told Limbaugh that without the platform, “I think we’d be lost.”

“We wouldn’t be able to get the truth out,” he said.

US social media platforms have come under criticism for enabling misinformation and fake news in the build-up to the 2020 presidential election.

Trump himself has repeatedly used Facebook and Twitter to push untrue statements and conspiracy theories.

Both those platforms have responded by saying they will not attempt to weed out lies from politicians because their statements fall under the category of “newsworthy” content.

Trump is number one on Facebook in terms of political ad spending, leading to accusations that the company is unduly influenced by the Republican.

At the October dinner at the White House, Trump and Zuckerberg were reportedly joined by Facebook board member Peter Thiel.

After, Democratic presidential candidate Senator Elizabeth Warren called for transparency over Facebook’s links to Trump.

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/01/06/trump-says-zuckerberg-told-him-hes-facebooks-number-one

Trumps body language is always interesting. It has fuuuuuck everyone except Americans. I love him. He shakes other world leader like they are learners
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by kingsvictor2: 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
jieta:
they ain't gonna do no shit. A blow from from USA, they are finished
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by Midas01: 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
The Arabs started it. Do you know that if you have ever been to Israel you are authomatically blacklisted from entering the gulf countries?

This has been on since forever and nobody said nothing but once Trump decided to ban Muslims everyone starting ranting. Hypocrisy.
jieta:

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by Pedrotina11: 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
Trump is a very confident man...very outspoken...
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by mysticwarrior(m): 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
compton11:
This nigga trump is just acting like baby boy.
is Trump really a "nigga"
Re: Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ by ezelous: 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
Returning what favor? who favor EPP? you better open your eyes widely and watch how it plays out before their (Arabs) eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off / Heritage Foundation Says US Military Is WEAK And Unable To Win War (Pics) / Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.