Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,726 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Ned Nwoko Receives Officers Of Defence Headquarters Ahead Of Malaria Expedition - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Receives Officers Of Defence Headquarters Ahead Of Malaria Expedition (30186 Views)

Prince Harry And Meghan Markle At The Defence Headquarters In Abuja (Video) / Gbenga Akintunde 'Burger' Dies Of Malaria / How Chris Ekejimbe Died Of Malaria Drug Overdose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Receives Officers Of Defence Headquarters Ahead Of Malaria Expedition by Kobicove(m): 8:22am On Jan 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Always on spot with what?

His dressing? undecided

Certainly not!
Re: Ned Nwoko Receives Officers Of Defence Headquarters Ahead Of Malaria Expedition by Germi9: 8:23am On Jan 07, 2020
Ok sir...maybe if you start it,our clueless government will follow suit
Re: Ned Nwoko Receives Officers Of Defence Headquarters Ahead Of Malaria Expedition by Gee001: 8:27am On Jan 07, 2020
Regina is in a hospital, the mother is busy moving about with the husband to every event. No wahala

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Receives Officers Of Defence Headquarters Ahead Of Malaria Expedition by Happyguy201: 8:29am On Jan 07, 2020
Gee001:
Regina is in a hospital, the mother is busy moving about with the husband to every event. No wahala

had to secure the money bag

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Receives Officers Of Defence Headquarters Ahead Of Malaria Expedition by gambia(m): 8:33am On Jan 07, 2020
Noted.
Re: Ned Nwoko Receives Officers Of Defence Headquarters Ahead Of Malaria Expedition by Gee001: 8:33am On Jan 07, 2020
Happyguy201:

In Mama Peace's voice, she should kontinu.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Receives Officers Of Defence Headquarters Ahead Of Malaria Expedition by eedimo(m): 8:33am On Jan 07, 2020
Better! @least his name isn't mentioned for the REGINA'S reason.
Kudos to him for the great move.
Re: Ned Nwoko Receives Officers Of Defence Headquarters Ahead Of Malaria Expedition by Mayflowa(m): 8:41am On Jan 07, 2020
@Alexreport
I appreciate the fact a billionaire is thinking of eradicating malaria but this seems like a grandstanding with no real solution in sight. Nigerians must not be taking for fools or is it the the elites are grossly ignorant on how to create development. I mean what is the strategy put in place to eradicate malaria? Do you eradicate malaria by singing. Let me suggest things to consider here so you can bring it to your principal.

1. Ned Nwoko should build and fund a research institute for the malaria eradication. It should endowed money to the institute on a yearly basis or one time 10 year endowment to support research on malaria treatment, prevention and vaccines

2. He can endow university centers in Nigeria to create homemade vaccines and drugs for malaria

3. He can build Hospital for malaria treatment in states and cities where malaria treatment are available for free

4. As a senator, he must know the remote cause of malaria is stagnant water from potholes, bad road, drainage and dirty environment. He must launch a campaign to fight those menace and push executive to create a better living environment for the populace.

for the unsung heroes, it does not mean song must be played for them. "UNSUNG" means not valued or respected or cared for. One day music will not change the family of dead military. He must push for veteran welfare in government. Create housing loan for military family, engage them with social worker or mental care psychologists etc. Why are things so different in our country. I am beginning to fear our leaders lack knowledge and strategy to turn the country around.

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Receives Officers Of Defence Headquarters Ahead Of Malaria Expedition by Pedrotina11: 8:43am On Jan 07, 2020
Ooo...wey my hair brush
Re: Ned Nwoko Receives Officers Of Defence Headquarters Ahead Of Malaria Expedition by Karemarealty288(m): 8:44am On Jan 07, 2020
Regina Mama na Assistant Wife ...abi Auxiliary wife?

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Receives Officers Of Defence Headquarters Ahead Of Malaria Expedition by deolu2000(m): 8:45am On Jan 07, 2020
I never knew military men keep beards oooo. that man in the pictures just redefined everything for me now.

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Receives Officers Of Defence Headquarters Ahead Of Malaria Expedition by nedekid: 8:52am On Jan 07, 2020
Happyguy201:

Probably bleeped the mother too.
Re: Ned Nwoko Receives Officers Of Defence Headquarters Ahead Of Malaria Expedition by obibob2020(m): 8:53am On Jan 07, 2020
The way I'm seeing this Teni's smile.
It seems she's gradually falling in love with Ned Nwoko oooooo
Regina, hold your husband tight ooooo.
Re: Ned Nwoko Receives Officers Of Defence Headquarters Ahead Of Malaria Expedition by nedekid: 8:54am On Jan 07, 2020
Mayflowa:
@Alexreport
I appreciate the fact a billionaire is thinking of eradicating malaria but this seems like a grandstanding with no real solution in sight. Nigerians must not be taking for fools or is it the the elites are grossly ignorant on how to create development. I mean what is the strategy put in place to eradicate malaria? Do you eradicate malaria by singing. Let me suggest things to consider here so you can bring it to your principal.

1. Ned Nwoko should build and fund a research institute for the malaria eradication. It should endowed money to the institute on a yearly basis or one time 10 year endowment to support research on malaria treatment, prevention and vaccines

2. He can endow university centers in Nigeria to create homemade vaccines and drugs for malaria

3. He can build Hospital for malaria treatment in states and cities where malaria treatment are available for free

4. As a senator, he must know the remote cause of malaria is stagnant water from potholes, bad road, drainage and dirty environment. He must launch a campaign to fight those menace and push executive to create a better living environment for the populace.

for the unsung heroes, it does not mean song must be played for them. "UNSUNG" means not valued or respected or cared for. One day music will not change the family of dead military. He must push for veteran welfare in government. Create housing loan for military family, engage them with social worker or mental care psychologists etc. Why are things so different in our country. I am beginning to fear our leaders lack knowledge and strategy to turn the country around.
You Wan teach rich man how to spend im money? grin

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Receives Officers Of Defence Headquarters Ahead Of Malaria Expedition by toprealman: 8:55am On Jan 07, 2020
Didn't know Nigerian military now keep facial hair.
This Ned Sha.....money answereth all things true true.
#Regina
Re: Ned Nwoko Receives Officers Of Defence Headquarters Ahead Of Malaria Expedition by xmanco42: 8:57am On Jan 07, 2020
Who else sight low budget Tony Elumelu there

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Receives Officers Of Defence Headquarters Ahead Of Malaria Expedition by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 07, 2020
why is that Naval officer donning a beard unlike his well shaven colleagues?
But it suits him sha oo, i for like keep my beards too. tongue
Re: Ned Nwoko Receives Officers Of Defence Headquarters Ahead Of Malaria Expedition by TheVictorious(m): 9:06am On Jan 07, 2020
Mayflowa:
@Alexreport

GOD BLESS YOU!!
Re: Ned Nwoko Receives Officers Of Defence Headquarters Ahead Of Malaria Expedition by ruggedtimi(m): 9:22am On Jan 07, 2020
all this eradication wey dey only happen for abuja... Ned working towards presidency hmm
Re: Ned Nwoko Receives Officers Of Defence Headquarters Ahead Of Malaria Expedition by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 07, 2020
Mayflowa:
@Alexreport

Good one but the man PR is just an award organizer so his reasoning can't be beyond entertainment grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Receives Officers Of Defence Headquarters Ahead Of Malaria Expedition by Zooposki(f): 9:30am On Jan 07, 2020
Please no one should take the malaria vaccine, and never give to your children. Bill Gates is a proponent of Eugenics, and his father was a hardcore racist.
Re: Ned Nwoko Receives Officers Of Defence Headquarters Ahead Of Malaria Expedition by Jamersirwin1971: 9:33am On Jan 07, 2020
AmazingELixir:
shocked shocked shocked

Which time the military start to keep beard like that Akerelodu like_alike.

So Teni chubby and brief na wao ooh.

You are allowed to keep . If you are the Type when you cut bears and you have heavy bumbs on your face, you write the superior officers with letter from military hospital which says health wise you get affected . Then there’s allow you keep it . I have friends who have bears and in the Nigerian military .

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Receives Officers Of Defence Headquarters Ahead Of Malaria Expedition by Foolishbuhari: 9:35am On Jan 07, 2020
DCmonster:
Fucking paedophilic joker! You will go broke sooner or later because your political career that you have been trying so hard to resuscitate is long dead. Just focus on fucking Regina and her mother harder.

See the amount of hate you are exuding! This man has always been filthy rich! Here is a man who single handedly negotiated Nigeria's Paris refunds which your governors squandered!

His d!ck his choice! So biko leave baba in peace

My major problem na Regina mama when no get shame! Dey follow this man upandan like fly when dey follow sh!t. The only title ascribed to her name now is Regina's mother and Ned's in law! See her looking like an obtuse angled object SMH

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Receives Officers Of Defence Headquarters Ahead Of Malaria Expedition by iamforeveryoung: 9:55am On Jan 07, 2020
DCmonster:
Fucking paedophilic joker! You will go broke sooner or later because your political career that you have been trying so hard to resuscitate is long dead. Just focus on fucking Regina and her mother harder.

Thinking and comment of a foolish person.
Re: Ned Nwoko Receives Officers Of Defence Headquarters Ahead Of Malaria Expedition by iamforeveryoung: 9:57am On Jan 07, 2020
Foolishbuhari:

See the amount of hate you are exuding! This man has always been filthy rich! Here is a man who single handedly negotiated Nigeria's Paris refunds which your governors squandered!

His d!ck his choice! So biko leave baba in peace

My major problem na Regina mama when no get shame! Dey follow this man upandan like fly when dey follow sh!t. The only title ascribed to her name now is Regina's mother and Ned's in law! See her looking like an obtuse angled object SMH

Your hatred and foolishness more than the guy you attacked. I can see pure jealousy here. Idiot
Re: Ned Nwoko Receives Officers Of Defence Headquarters Ahead Of Malaria Expedition by Shugargal(f): 10:05am On Jan 07, 2020
See you there Teni my gee...
Re: Ned Nwoko Receives Officers Of Defence Headquarters Ahead Of Malaria Expedition by ItooWorWor(m): 10:06am On Jan 07, 2020
Good development, all hail Ned Nwoko the slayer of mosquitos grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Receives Officers Of Defence Headquarters Ahead Of Malaria Expedition by asahnwaKC: 10:09am On Jan 07, 2020
That 7th pic...I wonder what Regina's mum was telling them that all faces full of laughter. undecided undecided..........
Re: Ned Nwoko Receives Officers Of Defence Headquarters Ahead Of Malaria Expedition by odinga1of: 10:12am On Jan 07, 2020
So Nigeria Army now allows bearded gang officers?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Twin Sisters Celebrate 100th Birthday / Mercy Johnson Disappointed By Arik Air! / Dee One Hails EFCC For Arresting Naira Marley , Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.