Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,506 members, 7,843,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

I Need A Pastor! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need A Pastor! (628 Views)

Should Women Be Allowed To Preach On The Altar Or To Become A Pastor? / Is Former Nigerian President, Obasanjo A Pastor? / Hpw Can I Become A Pastor In Rccg? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Pastor! by Polybag: 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2010
plz house,i need a pastor that is genuine,real and 100% man of God that could pray with me and fast with me when i am having problems.there seems to be alot of fetish pastors these days and i am trying to avoid that.please if you can recommend any prayerful men of God,plz leave a message. this is a genuine request please.
Re: I Need A Pastor! by vescucci(m): 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2010
What can a pastor do that you can't?
Re: I Need A Pastor! by Polybag: 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2010
vescucci:

What can a pastor do that you can't?

i am a new convert and need alot of spiritual growth and enlightenment. A pastor can keep me going when i begin to lack in faith.i just need someone to always be there that i can call when i need advice,etc.
Re: I Need A Pastor! by Joagbaje(m): 4:13am On Dec 04, 2010
Just join a bible teaching church. Each church has a programme for growth. Let the pastorbknow your desire for growth, he may assign someone in particular to you personally.
Re: I Need A Pastor! by Ymodulus: 6:33am On Dec 04, 2010
@poster from your second post i see you say you are a new comer and therefore need a space for growth. Well i will like to tell you that the worst form of disease is to listen to those crooks out there who call themselves pastors. First poster i think you need to stop been a new convert. Because there are several things that YOUR BIBLE NEVER SAID IT EXISTED but you will be made to believe it does just by those pastors. Well before you start been a new convert please go ask yourself ,
is Jesus God,
and some necessary questions. O before i forget Jesus is not God, and friend HELL IT NOT A PLACE OF ETERNAL also the bible never ever stated that those that die shall go to hell fire. Infact hell fire never exists, so friend dont get deceived by someone out there. Pls if need more light i will be happy to show you and also use your free thinking ability to understand the bible and that what christendom of today preach are false and not in the bible. And So there is no need gettin a pastor.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Information Needed ! / Ritualists Remove Pastor’s Wife’s Womb / Daily Motivation: From Fresh Insights:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.