Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,257 members, 7,849,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job - Family (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job (107023 Views)

The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by olisaEze(m): 11:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
How dumb can people really be? Get set for a life of poverty because u and ur 'male' (not man) can never amount to anything in this life! No bi swear, it’s just what it is! The paedophilic scum is not even smart enough to pick up a laptop and join a life of crime to take care of his responsibilities as an excuse, but his okay with spending a considerable amount of time to plan & put together a 9 man crew to ruin his supposed future in-law’s life, and u say ure still with him? To d extent of ruining ur blood because u felt insulted! I just had to stop reading at ur dumb justification of "she should have set up a business for ur male". Ure worried about ur family hating u when u should be worried about hating urself forever if u don’t ever make things right between that woman, who BTW u don’t deserve to call family, and her fiancé.

PS: if ur family hates u for life, u deserve it. As uve made ur bed, chin up and enjoy the spread!angry angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Mouthgag: 11:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
Of course I do care about my sister and if I didn’t then I wouldn’t be here seeking advice on how to get her and fiancé back together. Some people are concentrating on insulting my guy and me instead of resolving the problem I have . I don’t have peace of mind, my sister is in pain and to know that I have been the one that caused her pain it just break my heart. I have left the house since 7am and I’m still at my friend house and won’t go back home until evening because I can’t longer bear to see in her pain. I love my sister she is my everything

And you will never have that peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by osenge: 12:00am On Jan 09, 2020
This life is full of evil, I pity the poor soul that carry the burden of everyone in the family, even to the far cousins as you said, Planning how her family will at least be among the middle class, if you know what it means to be a breadwinner and someone who should also be a helper is there creating more responsibility for you then you will understand your sister's anger. Please my dear, I plead with you in the name of God, do whatever it takes to reedem your sister's image and
Prestige. The did has been done already, remove shame and what people will say and do the needful, go and confess to your sister fiance. If your boyfriend truly care about you, he will reason with you and change his mindset towards your sister. I really feel for your sister she might not survive it,, please act fast and save your blood, May God help you as you pick the courage.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Cityguy: 12:08am On Jan 09, 2020
Ifyjos:
My story is long but I will cut short. I’m 20 years old and I have a 5 years old daughter , I’m still with her father but we are not living together. I’m still at home with my parents.

My elder sister is a banker she is engaged and her fiancé is a doctor, they were supposed to get married this February 2020. My elder sister Hates my guy a lot just because he is not educated, has no money, he drinks and Smokes but he is a good guy, he doesn’t beat or cheat on me , he gives money for our daughter upkeeps and she goes to school he is paying her school fees but sometime when he doesn’t have my sister will be paying but she will insult the hell out of me that I ruined my life by giving birth at a young age , I should have closed my legs she just says many things that really hurting me sometimes I cried and Whenever she sees my guy she will insulting him threatening to pour him hot water.

So it happened in July , our parents traveled to the village because my dad was very sick so my guy visited me at home and she came and saw him , she got angry and started raining insult at him as usual and I got angry and slapped her which lead to a very serious fight and she arrested me and my fiancé and we came out after 3 days my guy had to sign undertaken that he should not step his foot in our house again.

So he promised to deal with her in a way she will regret and I supported him, so we have decided to destroyed her relationship with her fiancé by arranging lots of boys and girls who are my guys friends to start calling her fiancé and threatening him to leave their girlfriends alone or they will kill him, so we had 7 boys and 2 girls also called him claiming that my sister is dating their husbands so he should warned her or they will do worse. Everything went according to our plans and we have succeed in destroying her relationship that her fiancé dumped her and cancelled the marriage in October.

She hasn’t been well since, she lost her job , she is totally depressed and all she does is crying and she lost so much weigh. I was so happy seeing her like that because she deserved it but I pretend like I care when I didn’t but now I just feel so bad because her condition is getting worsened.

Seeing her going to the hospital today really broke my heart and made me regretting what I and my guy did to her but I don’t know how to help her again. I wish I could talk to her and tell her everything we did and beg for her forgiveness but I’m scared because everybody in the family will hate me, they will disown me and throw me out of the house and I have nowhere else to go with my child. My guy stays with friends in a one room house.

I’m Feeling helpless
She was helping to straighten you and ensure you get a better deal but how wrong she was. You and your guy actually deserve each other.
I don't bother giving advise to people here but to prevent homicide, I think you should continue to genuinely now support her and keep sealed lips. If her condition health wise deteriorates, seek professional help. Change always come and with time she would be on her feet again.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by FengChui(m): 12:53am On Jan 09, 2020
Ifyjos:
Ok

Why is my mind telling me that this is Xsenga?
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 09, 2020
First off, your sister and her husband probably did not trust each other. At least when they started getting calls regarding each other's wild ways all of a sudden, they should know something was up. They should have talked to each other and then devise a plan to find out what was going on especially if they had been dating for a while and nothing of sort had been an issue in their relationship. And for you, young lady, you are the biggest SOB and you surely will get your reward. You can't cry over milk that you spilled. You destroyed your sister's life simply for her caring about your future. How dare you? She was kind enough to let you and your baby girl into her home and that was not good enough for you. If your boyfriend is great and man enough to have a baby, he should have been man enough to provide a shelter for you and his baby, but he could not. Now that you have destroyed her life and she probably has no home again, where would you and your baby move to? There's a saying, "You don't kill the person that you are responsible for his burial." Enough said!
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:24am On Jan 09, 2020
HEARTS OF MEN !
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by kaziblake(f): 5:57am On Jan 09, 2020
Ifyjos:
am proud to be cheap and happy to be with him, he is my crown and the best man ever

quote author=Ehibiggirl post=85624099]then you are too cheap de doesn’t need to pay your bride price you both can camp under a bridge in port harcourt.
What does a 14 year old know about sex and having an illiterate boyfriend tori oloun?
You started having sex at that age tells about you and that you even pride yourself in it is another level of irresponsibility
Continue having the sex life will soon hit you hard.
I Pity you

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Xsenga(f): 6:26am On Jan 09, 2020
FengChui:

Why is my mind telling me that this is Xsenga?
angry
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ehibiggirl(f): 6:32am On Jan 09, 2020
ffo:

1 Corinthians 6:19
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Hebrews 13:4 (KJV)
Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

1 Thessalonians 4:3-4
3 It is God’s will that you should be sanctified: that you should avoid sexual immorality; 4 that each of you should learn to control your own body in a way that is holy and honorable,
if only she knows the word of God she would have value for her self and others
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by massalati(m): 6:43am On Jan 09, 2020
i read this your story and i was shedding tears, i must say u are a very stupid girl your sister was grieve for the fact that u gave birth so early and at age 15 which sister in the world will be happy with the man that got u pregnant at that age and shattered your dreams, all she did was because of the love she has for u and u being senseless and unreasonably connive with your so called boyfriend to make her life a living hell. God will pay u back in your own coin i wish she turn deaf ears and leave u with your predicaments, imagine the dullard saying he smokes, drinks and dont cheat for ur small mind your brain didnt ring u that men are humble when they are fucken broke..well what is my bussiness, u better call her fiancee and explain everything to him but that doesnt make u fool with the brain of a chicken spit.... YOU ARE HEARTLESS
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by DeeMain(m): 7:09am On Jan 09, 2020
midnighter:

They dont come around easy, but then they are not irreplaceable either.

Personally, I dont understand how a totally fictitious story from a group of strangers could seriously convince your own fiance to dump you. Thats too easy unless OP left out some crucial details.

Anyway she can as well confess but I think the timing is important. Sometimes people just spill everything out to make themselves feel better not minding the consequences or how it will effect the other person.

His life was being threatened by agberos and cultists. Who needs all that danger and complications?

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ehibiggirl(f): 7:11am On Jan 09, 2020
Ifyjos:
The problem is that I don’t think my guy , his friends and the 2 girls will be ready to open up , honestly haven’t told my guy about this because he just hates everything about my sister, he get so angry anytime I mentioned her name and I am the only one who want to say the truth . I just don’t know what else to do

a man that hates your sister so much is the one you’re here defending.
I pity you you little toad.
If at 20 you never get sense you I’m sorry for you.
When he marries you na beating he go take give you sense
You are too daft.

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Egwobobo: 7:12am On Jan 09, 2020
Put all the advices in this page into action to avoid Nemesis before it is too late for you

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by 2019elections: 7:21am On Jan 09, 2020
CeterisXVII:

Supportive and encouraging to someone who got pregnant at 15, and is still hanging around the same person who messed up her life? What are you saying? Didn't you see where the sister has been paying the school fees of the kid? Or even feeding the entire family as the breadwinner? Chai!

No, from her post the boyfriend has been and the sister helps when the guy is broke. For that reason, she insults her and the guy. Come on, u can only force a horse to d river, u can't force it to drink from it. If the sister has vehemently refused to back off from him, then they should all respect her decision rather than making her a subject of redicle.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by DeeMain(m): 7:49am On Jan 09, 2020
Meliian:

So because she got impregnated at a younger age now her life is completely useless? If the said bf had money, you all wouldn't be talking like this. Is the guy the first man to drink, smoke or impregnate outside of marriage? The fact that he's penniless doesn't mean he's entirely useless. What about the part where he acknowledges the child? Doesn't that count for something?

Can't you see the said guy is broken? How will you unbreak him?

Impregnates a teenager, no source of livelihood, drinks and smokes, hangs out with lowlifes, beats up his girl's elder sister for insulting him and arranges street men to threaten the life of her fiance, still unrepentant after she lost her job and has become a mental case.

You've got the characterization of this guy wrong. This is not a good loving but poor guy who impregnated a naive young girl.This is a broken, dysfunctional dangerous but poor guy who is in love with a naive young girl he impregnated.

How can you possibly be positive that something good will come out of this?

To the OP, I know you are naive and have a simple mind so I will not be too harsh on you. Your sister is not perfect and may have made some mistakes with her words and the pain she inflicted on you after you got pregnant, but she loved you and wanted better for you than that boy. She could see that your end will not be good if you continued dating that boy.

My point is your guy is broken and unless heaven intervenes he will break you into smithereens with the passage of time because he can only give you what he has.

"People show you who they are, believe them" - Maya Angelou

Save your sister or she may become a severe mental case or commit suicide. Do what many have advised you to do here. Do it anonymously at first. Save her whatever it takes you.

Dump that boyfriend. He will ruin you. Tell him to sort his life out and change his ways first if he wants to be a part of your life going forward.

My 2 cents

6 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by ffo(m): 8:08am On Jan 09, 2020
Ehibiggirl:
if only she knows the word of God she would have value for her self and others
true, shes over defensive as well. She has a long way to go

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by cejaypriesty(m): 8:17am On Jan 09, 2020
Ifyjos:
My story is long but I will cut short. I’m 20 years old and I have a 5 years old daughter , I’m still with her father but we are not living together. I’m still at home with my parents.

My elder sister is a banker she is engaged and her fiancé is a doctor, they were supposed to get married this February 2020. My elder sister Hates my guy a lot just because he is not educated, has no money, he drinks and Smokes but he is a good guy, he doesn’t beat or cheat on me , he gives money for our daughter upkeeps and she goes to school he is paying her school fees but sometime when he doesn’t have my sister will be paying but she will insult the hell out of me that I ruined my life by giving birth at a young age , I should have closed my legs she just says many things that really hurting me sometimes I cried and Whenever she sees my guy she will insulting him threatening to pour him hot water.

So it happened in July , our parents traveled to the village because my dad was very sick so my guy visited me at home and she came and saw him , she got angry and started raining insult at him as usual and I got angry and slapped her which lead to a very serious fight and she arrested me and my fiancé and we came out after 3 days my guy had to sign undertaken that he should not step his foot in our house again.

So he promised to deal with her in a way she will regret and I supported him, so we have decided to destroyed her relationship with her fiancé by arranging lots of boys and girls who are my guys friends to start calling her fiancé and threatening him to leave their girlfriends alone or they will kill him, so we had 7 boys and 2 girls also called him claiming that my sister is dating their husbands so he should warned her or they will do worse. Everything went according to our plans and we have succeed in destroying her relationship that her fiancé dumped her and cancelled the marriage in October.

She hasn’t been well since, she lost her job , she is totally depressed and all she does is crying and she lost so much weigh. I was so happy seeing her like that because she deserved it but I pretend like I care when I didn’t but now I just feel so bad because her condition is getting worsened.

Seeing her going to the hospital today really broke my heart and made me regretting what I and my guy did to her but I don’t know how to help her again. I wish I could talk to her and tell her everything we did and beg for her forgiveness but I’m scared because everybody in the family will hate me, they will disown me and throw me out of the house and I have nowhere else to go with my child. My guy stays with friends in a one room house.

I’m Feeling helpless
Even though you ruined your life by your past actions by dating a bad guy .She is your sister and your love for her should have prevailed not the other way round. However if you truly feel sorry for her, start by doing the right thing .Call her ex fiance and tell him the whole truth and also your sister what you did .Believe me it may not be as bad as you think .Have a nice day .

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by ezesun(m): 8:31am On Jan 09, 2020
Ifyjos:

I’m Feeling helpless

I am sorry to say this, but you guys did very bad. You and your guy should have tried to get better rather than destroying another person's career and home. I do not expect her to forgive you except through divine intervation. I think you should come clean and explain things to her ex fiance, may be things can be restored.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 8:33am On Jan 09, 2020
Thank you so much sir . I will private message you
EhisChelsea1:

Counselling comes at a cost but if u are ready and willing to change and heal, could get u a counsellor for free.....

But that will ONLY be after you do the right thing by remedying what u have done.

U are just 20, u are just starting life. u still have an entire future before you...u can still be whatever you wish to be in life... Go to school, learn a trade, acquire skills and get to the peak in ur chosen career even before 40....

...but u must drop some certain attitude... One if which is this self-defensive nature... U must not defend urself or try to justify what u did. Accept your wrong, and seek ways to make it right...

...i bet u, had u come here with a broken heart willing and ready to restitute for what u did, u would have gotten more sympathy from members..... It also shows that if u approach yr restitution with this attitude, u will be hated and castigated more.... But there is a way u go abat it that though u will be reprimanded and rebuked, u will still be forgiven and reintegrated into ur home....

Just reach out.... Send a DM and u will get connected to professionals who can help u heal and reintegrated back to society.... Good luck
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by VictorRomanov: 8:34am On Jan 09, 2020
ireneidiva:

You said your guy is a good guy. This is what good guys do? Good guys impregnate 15 year olds? Good guys frame people up?

You deserve kisses for this comment.

Only an evil person will say an evil person is a good person.

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 8:36am On Jan 09, 2020
Yes u are right , what we did was so bad , I regrets my actions and am trying to reunite them again. I will try to go to his office in the afternoon and hope he will accept to see me

ezesun:

I am sorry to say this, but you guys did very bad. You and your guy should have tried to get better rather than destroying another person's career and home. I do not expect her to forgive you except through divine intervation. I think you should come clean and explain things to her ex fiance, may be things can be restored.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 09, 2020
Your sister meant well for you, she don't want you to end up having a poor husband many year to come that is why she's aggresive seeing you with him.

You're a very bad person.
You can kill a human with your evil heart,
You made her loss her job and husband at the same time now she's getting crazy and you're depressed.

Sister what is your gain in all this shit you put up, because of your husband you decide to tanish your sister life and your family as whole.

Idiot....it wount be well with you.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Markjohnnjoya: 8:38am On Jan 09, 2020
What you did was very wrong.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 09, 2020
Ifyjos:
I swear to God , I have never been jealous of her , she is a graduate, she studies hard so she deserved to have everything she had and yes you are right , she doesn’t owe me or my guy anything but all I wanted from her is to mind her business and let me live my life in peace with my guy. My guy will pay the fees if he don’t have , she will stay at home until we get the money to send her back to school. quote author=dominique post=85597087]What I can deduce here is a wicked, envious sister who's out to destroy her sister who's doing better than her. Only when she succeeds that she realizes that she has bitten off the finger that feeds her. Who is goin to pay your daughters school fees now huh? Your irresponsible babydaddy?

I had to stop reading at this point, you're not only jealous you're wickedly entitled as well. Why should your sister establish a business for you and thug that impregnated you? She owes either of you nothing especially him. Is that why he impregnated you as a minor? To get handouts from your family? If you were my sister, I would never want you to continue any form of relationship with that man. That doesn't mean I don't love you or want the best for you. Your sister wants a better life for you but you're too young, naive, and blinded by lust to realize this.

Ehen so you would make ur innocent child stay at home because ur area boy husband can't foot the bills angry
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 8:59am On Jan 09, 2020
Yes it is not a big deal

Fastestmanalive:

Ehen so you would make ur innocent child stay at home because ur area boy husband can't foot the bills angry
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 9:00am On Jan 09, 2020
True
Markjohnnjoya:
What you did was very wrong.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by midnighter(f): 9:30am On Jan 09, 2020
DeeMain:

His life was being threatened by agberos and cultists. Who needs all of that danger and complications?

I understand. But couldnt he check out the claims first for running away?

I think their relationship was already getting weak in the first place and the OP just broke the final straw
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by DexterousOne(m): 9:33am On Jan 09, 2020
sholay2011:
You slapped your own sister because of your 'boyfriend/husband'? shocked shocked

Then, went further to scatter her relationship/marriage? shocked

After all she did for your child (school fees when your husband can't perform his duty to provide etc.)? shocked

Sister, you are wickedness wrapped in human form. Isaiah 48:22 is for you: "There is NO peace, says the Lord, for the wicked". You'd better repent and find a way to confess your sins because you will surely reap in multiples the seeds you've sown.

Fear human beings...! 'You were happy seeing

your sister like that- lose her man, her job, depressed because she insulted "your guy".
Ode, oponu...mumu of the highest order...God will visit judgment on you and that guy that plugged straw on your brain to sip out all the grey matter.

The story even sounds too bad to be true. grin

It could be
I have seen similar terrible circumstances between sisters

Women no dey use their brain when they get emotional
All sense of reasoning fly out the window

I have seen two sisters in the U.S. hiding as B1/B2 overstaying fugitives

They got into a fit

One called authorities on the other
And that was where things went sideways

You are both illegal
And common sense did not tell you to show restraint
Now they deport your sister
And she will also snitch on you that's for sure

What did you gain?

Real life story of what happened in 2017 is what I am telling you

So when I see stories like this
I dey believe

Women undecided

And to think the fool she is fighting over is a dead beat punk ass who is definitely smashing other chics on the side is just annoying

Why do young girls do this to themselves?

5 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by izzygoing(f): 9:42am On Jan 09, 2020
Ifyjos:

I’m Feeling helpless

speechless!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by queenitee(f): 9:52am On Jan 09, 2020
Creeza:
Queenitee, � adviser number one. I hail o! smiley
cheesy grin I am not o, I was just saying as a sister

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by sterlingD(m): 9:56am On Jan 09, 2020
Ifyjos if majority of us here download for you the kind, categories,types of painful insults,mockery,jeers and jabs that we have received from our parents and siblings you will know that the one you received is small

Look for a matured,seasoned and elderly individual who knows your family well.Open up to the individual and let the individual come with you to mediate with your sister's fiance and your sister including you who will be in the middle because you are the architect of this issue and also your sister and the rest of the family

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (49) (Reply)

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe / Woman Batters Husband During Sex Over Huge Manhood In South Africa (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.