Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,562 members, 7,827,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets (97964 Views)

Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) / Breaking : Iran Attacks US Airbase / Rockets Fired at US Airbase in Iraq! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Correcto: 2:15am On Jan 08, 2020
Trust me you can never see a world war from this rather you might see another Gulf war. Iran is not a superpower. No superpower was even ready to call a UN security council meeting on behalf of Iran let alone risk a nuclear war with the US.
Dybala11:

Very true, but all the same, if this conflict turns out to a world war, citizens might be drafted too. Are you telling me that an average American want to participate in an unjustified war right now

2 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by chukel(m): 2:16am On Jan 08, 2020
grandlexuz:

How did people like you find themselves in world politics. Can the media brainwash people to this extent. Do you even read? Soleimani was an Iranian General. Head of Iranian Elite Force..He was head of the best of the best Army Unit in Iran. Trump the fake blonde has brainwashed lots of you.
shun the goat. Go thru his posts and see he is one of the illiterates constituting nuisance on nairaland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Correcto: 2:16am On Jan 08, 2020
Lol travel to your Iran and enjoy the holiday of bombs
grandlexuz:

Tell me more about your own country. The media has a way of dealing with fanatics.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 08, 2020
Una no dey sleep
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by One4me: 2:16am On Jan 08, 2020
kelvindj98:

Bros u don't have to hostile nah. U can correct her without aggression. Wonder why she thought the US had no base there. Like she forgot about the Iraq war or something.

Will you swerve and face the topic?
So, this is the first 'hostile' response you have seen on this thread or is it because it was in response to the rubbish posted by a FEMALE?
SMH, Woman-Wrapper! angry angry
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Dybala11(m): 2:16am On Jan 08, 2020
YungJo207:

I tell you bro...USA straight win I can put my house rent on it.
But who knows, the likes of Russia and China may support the war efforts of the Iranians by selling armunitions to them sha, thereby prolonging the war and making huge benefits

3 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:16am On Jan 08, 2020
GamalNasser:

Soleimani was not a govt official !!!!! He was a Terrorist , tell me his govt title in Iran ? What kind of govt official heads a Terrorist outfit and has goes about attacking the embassy of another country

You have malaria.

4 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by CutieKing: 2:17am On Jan 08, 2020
salford:
They said Hillary Clinton was a war monger. here you go Americans. I am glad Canada is pulling out it's troops out of it's peace keeping mission in Iraq.
Trump the object of ridicule of other world leaders has created another monster in the middle East.

Americans will start hiding their passports and start claiming being Canadian once they travel outside North America.

Can you quote the source of Canadia withdrawing from iraq??.

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by YungJo207(m): 2:17am On Jan 08, 2020
Correcto:
Trust me you can never see a world war from this rather you might see another Gulf war. Iran is not a superpower. No superpower was even ready to call a UN security council meeting on behalf of Iran let alone risk a nuclear war with the US.

Putin will betray them... nobody should forget Putin and Trump are good friends before politics...Iran get oil oo
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by orunmila144: 2:18am On Jan 08, 2020
THIS IS THE END OF THE USA. ALL YOU NIGERIANS IN USA RIP TO YOU IN ADVANCE. THIS IS BIBLICAL. USA IS DONE. RUSSIA AND NORTH KOOREA AND CHINA WILL SOON JOIN IRAN TO FIRE MISSILES INTO USA. THEY ARE ALL TRAINING TOGETHER AS WE SPEAK, RUSSIA AND IRAN AND CHINA THAT IS
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by quickly: 2:18am On Jan 08, 2020
If USA find out that one of there soldier
Die before morning US go scatter d base
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by faceland: 2:18am On Jan 08, 2020
Correcto:
Iran has no conventional or nuclear capacity to attack the US mainland

Also, They don't have intercontinental ballistic missile or a military base in a country close to the USA.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Correcto: 2:18am On Jan 08, 2020
You never understand!!! US is a global power as a result of casualties it has received and inflicted on countries. Japan would testify
SangoOlukosoOba:

What that guy told you is right. War only brings pains and destruction.

What's the pride winning a war when hundreds of your men and women with families are in their graves.

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Rosskii: 2:18am On Jan 08, 2020
coninse:
Please pray for us o. I'm living in NY and I'm worried about what is to come. I have never felt the fear of war until now. Bad feeling!

I miss obodo Naija.

We're no longer 'shithole' abi?

Yeye people.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by kelvindj98: 2:18am On Jan 08, 2020
One4me:

So, this is the first 'hostile' response you have seen on this thread or is it because it was in response to the rubbish posted by a FEMALE?
SMH, Woman-Wrapper! angry angry
Better calm down. US and Iran relation no concern u. All ur frothing is for nothing. Curse from today till tomorrow nah naija ur problem dey, no get bp for US and Iran palava
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Nobody: 2:19am On Jan 08, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Hello! I get first time information about happenings. What you composed is false.

Just relax, fold your arms and wait for Trump's tweet.

Come back after and tell me it's a coordinated attack.

US will hit back! That's his campaign promise. To every American killed, heads will roll

What do you mean, are you in the pentagon, its 5am where I live and I have 5 monitors in front of me. 3 tv screens with different news channels, I am on rt, presstv.ir, al arabiya, CNN, bbc, France 24, CNBC, khaleejtimes, dw. Tell me what I missed.

Man, the us may also hit an empty field to save a face, this is called politics. If they do that Iranians will also do that so currently the CIA, NSA, Pentagon all usa is in a meeting now, the casualties will determine the next line of action but watch me, there will be none. Peace has come to stay this is all drama.

I advice you to follow on twitter imamofpeace you will learn alot.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Correcto: 2:19am On Jan 08, 2020
The best long range missile Iran has and tested is 3000km, while US is any part of the world
faceland:

Also, They don't have intercontinental ballistic missile or a military base in a country close to the USA.

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by YungJo207(m): 2:20am On Jan 08, 2020
Dybala11:

But who knows, the likes of Russia and China may support the war efforts of the Iranians by selling armunitions to them sha, thereby prolonging the war and making huge benefits

Check it bro fact when it comes to countries that make weapons it Isreal, America and Russia...which day China start to spend on weapon people wen still dey negotiate with America over that trade war ish....as for Russia they will betray Iran I keep saying this...they want Iran oil too Trump and putin are old times buddies before politics... nobody should bank on Russia ooo

4 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by One4me: 2:20am On Jan 08, 2020
CutieKing:

Can you quote the source of Canadia withdrawing from iraq??.

I also heard on American TV yesterday so l will agree that it is true and factual.
If l can get the source for you, l will post it here.

No one wants to be a causalty in a war they know nothing about.
Sec of State Pompeo has been lamenting that the NATO Allies are not falling inline behind them, as in the past grin grin

2 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Correcto: 2:21am On Jan 08, 2020
Putin will never risk a nuclear war with the US
YungJo207:

Putin will betray them... nobody should forget Putin and Trump are good friends before politics...Iran get oil oo
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Natilolo(m): 2:21am On Jan 08, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]you are a good student of history
Dybala11:

The Japanese did more than this during the world war 2 at Pearl harbour, over two thousand navy officers died during the attack, the US retaliated by killing hundreds of thousands of Japanese citizens, don't be deceived the US can level Iran if given the chance. Say no to war
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Etinosa1234: 2:21am On Jan 08, 2020
orunmila144:
THIS IS THE END OF THE USA. ALL YOU NIGERIANS IN USA RIP TO YOU IN ADVANCE. THIS IS BIBLICAL. USA IS DONE. RUSSIA AND NORTH KOOREA AND CHINA WILL SOON JOIN IRAN TO FIRE MISSILES INTO USA. THEY ARE ALL TRAINING TOGETHER AS WE SPEAK, RUSSIA AND IRAN AND CHINA THAT IS

Personally...I think u should enter comedy

2 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Correcto: 2:22am On Jan 08, 2020
Judging by your comment you must be a clown
orunmila144:

2 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Dybala11(m): 2:22am On Jan 08, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

What that guy told you is right. War only brings pains and destruction.

What's the pride winning a war when hundreds of your men and women with families are in their graves.

Do you know that after the bombing of Hiroshima, the emperor of Japan was given an option to surrender, he rejected the offer outright and thousands of Japanese mostly women and children was killed by the second strike at Nagasaki
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by salford: 2:22am On Jan 08, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
Trump will be re-elected. Watch and see.

no way that lunatic is coming back. Americans have not been this scared since 9/11.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by grandlexuz(m): 2:23am On Jan 08, 2020
Correcto:
Lol travel to your Iran and enjoy the holiday of bombs

America is now yours..You guys are so predictable..Visa to America has cloud your sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:24am On Jan 08, 2020
illitrate:

What do you mean, are you in the pentagon, its 5am where I live and I have 5 monitors in front of me. 3 tv screens with different news channels, I am on rt, presstv.ir, al arabiya, CNN, bbc, France 24, CNBC, khaleejtimes, dw. Tell me what I missed.

Man, the us may also hit an empty field to save a face, this is called politics. If they do that Iranians will also do that so currently the CIA, NSA, Pentagon all usa is in a meeting now, the casualties will determine the next line of action but watch me, there will be none. Peace has come to stay this is all drama.

I advice you to follow on twitter imamofpeace you will learn alot.

Hello!

Am in the center of where it's going down. Trump will make an address soon.

Iran has vowed to hit the US if their is a retaliation.

Stop telling me this is an acted movie with human lifes.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by One4me: 2:24am On Jan 08, 2020
kelvindj98:

Better calm down. US and Iran relation no concern u. All ur frothing is for nothing. Curse from today till tomorrow nah naija ur problem dey, no get bp for US and Iran palava

So it is just one response to a female that concerns you?
I swear, you are a Woman Wrapper x10.
You know what, get the phuck outta here and send her a PM maybe she will allow you handle bweast small.
Allow people to discuss more important matters and exchange opinion.
Ekpa!
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Etinosa1234: 2:24am On Jan 08, 2020
salford:

no way that lunatic is coming back. Americans have not been this scared since 9/11.

see how u dey determine election 4 another man county
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by grandlexuz(m): 2:24am On Jan 08, 2020
chukel:
shun the goat. Go thru his posts and see he is one of the illiterates constituting nuisance on nairaland.

Hahahahahs
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:24am On Jan 08, 2020
mactoni91:
U.S just created more problems for themselves
and they are equal to the task and can handle any problem... Probably waiting for 1head to roll , then u see the full military power of united state of America
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Dybala11(m): 2:24am On Jan 08, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Personally...I think u should enter comedy
He's just trying to be funny, even if Russia, China and Iran declare an all out war on the US, the US will still inflict on one or all of them

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply)

America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 / Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her / China Earthquake: How A Mother Saved Her Son (An Emotional Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.