Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

The Persistent Act Of Rascality/corruption In The Nigerian Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Persistent Act Of Rascality/corruption In The Nigerian Police (212 Views)

₦96 Billion Naira Fraud: Group Cautions Wike Against Judicial Rascality / NBA Chides Umahi, Describes Response To Court Order As Executive Rascality / Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Persistent Act Of Rascality/corruption In The Nigerian Police by Ezemmuo26: 7:38am On Jan 08, 2020
It's apparent fact that the Nigerian police is bedeviled by corruption, and incessant rascality which raises disturbing questions regarding its acclaimed ethics and professionalism.
The Nigerian police are now the greatest threat to freedom, security and democracy, and the biggest problem of an average person in 21st century Nigeria that one is left but pondering on the kind of training, and orientation they're exposed to. This is more puzzling when one reflects on the fact that this uniform men are tasked with the responsibility of safeguarding the lives, freedom, and security of Nigerians.

Here is Sunday Nwaeze, a Nigerian police man whose rank I don't know, but who is bent on inflicting misery on any Nigerian who may have made the mistake of owning a motorcycle. This man, and his gang, is notorious between Uburu - Mpu expressway, a minute to 2minutes drive after the home of the governor of Ebonyi state, Eng. David Nwaeze Umahi, in Ohaozara LGA.. The infamous act of this officer is known to every Okada rider who passes this route.

While riding with my uncle this morning, not familiar with this officer, we were stopped by his gang while they demanded #200 before we could pass. We hesitated a bit, but on a second thought, we were only going to miss our engagement. We paid the fee, but not without capturing his face with our mobile. On further investigation, I discovered that the man and his gang has been terrorizing poor okada riders within this area, charging them a minimum of #150 for a pass. His name, Sunday Nwaeze, is boldly written on his uniform.

We may not have the power to change the world, to fight an armed - corrupt uniform men, but we can speak up and tell the world about an injustice.. Let's never make the mistake of being silent.... Click on share and make the crime of this man get to the authorities. By doing so, you will be doing justice to the poor, hustling Okada riders who are being deprived of their hard work, and are the victims of unguarded corruption from our uniform men

Re: The Persistent Act Of Rascality/corruption In The Nigerian Police by popsy2(m): 7:38am On Jan 08, 2020
I weak
Re: The Persistent Act Of Rascality/corruption In The Nigerian Police by maynation(f): 7:40am On Jan 08, 2020
popsy2:
I weak
So you read that plenty write up in seconds?? Since you both made your comments 7:38 AM.
Re: The Persistent Act Of Rascality/corruption In The Nigerian Police by popsy2(m): 7:44am On Jan 08, 2020
maynation:

So you read that plenty write up in seconds??
Since you both made your comments 7:38 AM.

Skimming is a thing.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu: Amotekun Will Not Participate In Any Political Activities / Are Nigerians Really As Wise As We Think? / Aftermath Of The Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.