Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

What Do I Do, Should I Remobilise Or Register When Registration Starts? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Do I Do, Should I Remobilise Or Register When Registration Starts? (595 Views)

Jemima Osunde Starts NYSC Orientation (Picture) / NYSC Batch B 2019 Online Registration Starts – Click Here To Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do, Should I Remobilise Or Register When Registration Starts? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
My name was on Senate list since batch b 2018, but I didn't do any online registration due to some personal reason. Now that I,m ready for service, do I need to remobilise or just register when 2020 batch A registration starts.
Re: What Do I Do, Should I Remobilise Or Register When Registration Starts? by Abanekechizoba2: 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
Godswillnwaoma:
My name was on Senate list since batch b 2018, but I didn't do any online registration due to some personal reason. Now that I,m ready for service, do I need to remobilise or just register when 2020 batch A registration starts.
You definitely need to remobilize
Re: What Do I Do, Should I Remobilise Or Register When Registration Starts? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2020
Abanekechizoba2:

You definitely need to remobilize
according to this below which I got from Google, I don't think I need to remobilize.
Thanks for your response.

Meaning And Process Of NYSC Remobilization.
NYSC Remobilization is a situation whereby corps members have completed his or her registration in the CAMP and abscond from the camp due to some certain reasons or after being posted to his or her place of primary assignment (PPA) and if such corps member absconds and refuses to complete the service year.
Remobilization also takes place if a corper was sent out of the camp for participating in sexual activities, fighting, smoking, gambling etc.
Another way remobilization comes in is the situation whereby a corps member refuses to report to his or her PPA for the period of 90 to 110 days, such corps member will be declared ABCONDED CORPS MEMBER.
If any of the aforementioned points happened to any corps member such person will have to remobilize.
Re: What Do I Do, Should I Remobilise Or Register When Registration Starts? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
Godswillnwaoma:
according to this below I don't think I need to remobilize.. let hear from others.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Chronicles – My Twisted Journey (part 1) / NYSC Batch B Pass-outs, Share Your NYSC Experience / Beware Of Ymomoh In This Forum!!! 100% Fraudster Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.