Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1140631 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) ... (716) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 10:43pm On Feb 01
GodfreyOsondu:
Please how long does it take the embassy to process a visa if all your documents are complete including you Blocked Account?
Ending last year is was taking 3 months for some. Recently, I've seen 3 and 4 weeks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Roushid: 12:35am On Feb 02
Hannania:
Here's what you need to know. In all the permutations, you have to have a valid admission letter on your appointment date. If the semester has started, you have to show proof of enrollment.

If your school Is deferring your summer admission, ask them to issue you a speed up admission letter before your appointment date. That's your best bet. Deferral letter is not the proof embassy wants. They want an admission letter at hand or enrollment letter if the session has started
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Roushid: 12:41am On Feb 02
Hannania:
Here's what you need to know. In all the permutations, you have to have a valid admission letter on your appointment date. If the semester has started, you have to show proof of enrollment.

If your school Is deferring your summer admission, ask them to issue you a speed up admission letter before your appointment date. That's your best bet. Deferral letter is not the proof embassy wants. They want an admission letter at hand or enrollment letter if the session has started

What I mean is that let’s say embassy gives me acceptance letter or visa to study in Germany.

Can I get there and defer my admission and enroll to another school for another course?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bopz1805: 7:01am On Feb 02
Pls check your DM. Thank you.

Hannania:
Ending last year is was taking 3 months for some. Recently, I've seen 3 and 4 weeks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OforguEC: 7:43am On Feb 02
Please can I apply for Visa appointment without an admission offer?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 7:54am On Feb 02
Roushid:

What I mean is that let’s say embassy gives me acceptance letter or visa to study in Germany.

Can I get there and defer my admission and enroll to another school for another course?
If you defer, your visa will be affected. It's tied to your studies. But yes, you can switch schools. Most important thing is to get in cheesy
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 7:55am On Feb 02
OforguEC:
CAT A, 4 weeks. CAT B, 20 months
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OforguEC: 10:59am On Feb 02
Hannania:
CAT A, 4 weeks. CAT B, 20 months

Please I wanted to register for a long term visa (CAT B) but in one of the box they asked about ""beginning of my study visit"" and I just applied for an admission Yesterday for Winter semester 2024/2025.

My question now is should I register for a Visa now or should I live it till I have gained an admission?

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Roushid: 12:59pm On Feb 02
Hannania:
If you defer, your visa will be affected. It's tied to your studies. But yes, you can switch schools. Most important thing is to get in cheesy

Thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by fancyto(m): 1:45pm On Feb 02
Who knows about deggendorf institute of technology and what's their acceptance rate like is it also a recognised school in Germany.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aj79: 2:37pm On Feb 02
Hi guys! Any body got appointment today? Share pls ur date of application and date you got AD! Bless guys!!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aj79: 2:38pm On Feb 02
OforguEC:

Please I wanted to register for a long term visa (CAT B) but in one of the box they asked about ""beginning of my study visit"" and I just applied for an admission Yesterday for Winter semester 2024/2025.

My question now is should I register for a Visa now or should I live it till I have gained an admission?

Choose choose Winter 2025
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aj79: 2:43pm On Feb 02
Roushid:

You have to get to the country. Enrol in any school you have admission. Get a Residence address and extend your visa to at least 1 yr. Then you can decide on other things like deferment and change of university in the following Semester
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aj79: 2:45pm On Feb 02
OforguEC:

Category A no! But B yes!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OforguEC: 3:07pm On Feb 02
Aj79:

Category A no! But B yes!

Thank you for your reply.. I appreciate.

It's B.... please do you have the link where I can apply?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ohraykon: 4:18pm On Feb 02
tensazangetsu20:

You want to leave Nigeria and Nigerian women are still a reason for you to Japa or not Japa. You aren't ready.
oluku do you have comprehension problem or decided to be a clown? So everything is about money, i go date or marry money, you no see as naija guys dey complain of loneliness abroad? Na you no ready, ewu!!!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ohraykon: 4:19pm On Feb 02
Hannania:
Of all the reasons to JAPA, your own problem is Nigerian woman cheesy grin. God abeg ! So your reason to switch to US or Canada is to go meet Nigerian women abi? cheesy

Well, you're setting your self for the ultimate trap of what you feel you're escaping from.
baba i wan settle down now, make the japa soft, lonely life for abroad no good o at least make we dey with our good naija sisters abroad make life soft. You trust non-naija babes?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:30pm On Feb 02
Ohraykon:
oluku do you have comprehension problem or decided to be a clown? So everything is about money, i go date or marry money, you no see as naija guys dey complain of loneliness abroad? Na you no ready, ewu!!!

Then stay in Nigeria and marry there. Life no suppose hard or marry a Nigerian and take her abroad.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ohraykon: 6:13pm On Feb 02
tensazangetsu20:

Then stay in Nigeria and marry there. Life no suppose hard or marry a Nigerian and take her abroad.
you well so? Na your business? I ask question as you no sabi ignore or you no fit go die? Anufia plus alika!!!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aj79: 9:11pm On Feb 02
OforguEC:

Thank you for your reply.. I appreciate.

It's B.... please do you have the link where I can apply?

https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/appointment_showForm.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=347&categoryId=1717
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by OforguEC: 9:47pm On Feb 02

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kennie28: 3:19am On Feb 03
lastkingsman:

With which block account? Block account na 17m currently, unless you can get sponsorship letter from someone already working in Germany to cover your living expenses (*in principle*)
please do you know anyone that got approval mail with sponsorship letter
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gerrard59(m): 3:54am On Feb 03
Ohraykon:
you well so? Na your business? I ask question as you no sabi ignore or you no fit go die? Anufia plus alika!!!

On one hand, you say Nigerian women are wicked. Yet on the other hand, you are worried Nigerian women in Germany aren't interested in Nigerian men on student visa. Why then are you bothered that the wicked women you avoid in Nigeria are not interested in you if you move to Germany? Why are you not interested in dating non-Nigerian women who you believe are not wicked?

Are you everything is OK at home?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ohraykon: 5:19am On Feb 03
Gerrard59:

On one hand, you say Nigerian women are wicked. Yet on the other hand, you are worried Nigerian women in Germany aren't interested in Nigerian men on student visa. Why then are you bothered that the wicked women you avoid in Nigeria are not interested in you if you move to Germany? Why are you not interested in dating non-Nigerian women who you believe are not wicked?

no dey confuse yourself mr simp, go take your melecin, okuko grin
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by lastkingsman: 6:07am On Feb 03
Kennie28:
please do you know anyone that got approval mail with sponsorship letter

I don't know bro
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by lastkingsman: 6:09am On Feb 03
Gerrard59:

Kwakwakwa. Man's hot grin
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by steveblaq(m): 8:37am On Feb 03
Anyone??
Aj79:
Hi guys! Any body got appointment today? Share pls ur date of application and date you got AD! Bless guys!!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aj79: 1:19am On Feb 04
steveblaq:
Anyone??

Yes o! We need Updates to keep hopes alive!!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MatrixReloaded: 9:22am On Feb 04
Call your University or send someone in Benin to make an enquiry for you

GrayAces
Have u gotten the attestation letter of instruction
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 9:36am On Feb 04
steveblaq:
Anyone??
22nd got a date. We're expecting d date from the 22nd to 30th by Friday next week.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by steveblaq(m): 12:40pm On Feb 04
Thank God
Hannania:
22nd got a date. We're expecting d date from the 22nd to 30th by Friday next week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) ... (716) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

Viewing this topic: Frankkay4 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.