Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1120191 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) ... (711) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Roushid: 5:26pm On Feb 21
Immacharles:
What if those schools don't work out? Why limit yourself to just 2 schools? There are schools that don't require IELTS, with just Language proficiency from your university, you're good to go. You should have applied to schools before now, then defer to the recent semester just to be on a safe side.

I have been checking but all Sommer semesters are closed and the earliest opening date for Winter semester is 1st March, unless courses that have 2 certifications which mostly require German language certification
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Soraco57(m): 5:47pm On Feb 21
Thanks for the response, is it magistrate in Nigeria or UK , cos the country I Dey, is not English speaking cocountry. The process for there they cubersome , if I choose UK, how can I approach tit, what’s the process like , thanks

Hannania:
You don't need to loud the wedding if you're not ready for the big occasion. If your parents agree(personal to you), just head down to a magistrate court and get married and process your visa.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kevinnn001: 7:37pm On Feb 21
Harry4cas:

1. Go to your preferred bank and ask them to open a Euro domiciliary account for you.
2. Find out the necessary documents you need to provide to open such account from the bank (different banks can request for different stuff)
3. Once your domiciliary euro account has been created, convert the BA money you're saving in Naira to Euro

You can buy Euros from:

- BDC guys
- Aboki
- Fintech Apps like Grey,
- From a trusted family/friend residing in Europe (you can transfer your naira to their Nigerian naira account and they'll, in turn, send the euro equivalent to your domicillary account.)
- Other means...

The koko is to convert that BA money you're saving in naira to Euro as fast as possible. (You don't even need to have your complete BA money before you start saving in Euro)

4. Now that you have Euro, transfer that money to your domiciliary account.
5. Once you've gotten AD, fund your BA from your Euro domiciliary account with ease.

Please how long does it take to get Germany student appointment date at the embassy?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 7:37pm On Feb 21
Soraco57:
Thanks for the response, is it magistrate in Nigeria or UK , cos the country I Dey, is not English speaking cocountry. The process for there they cubersome , if I choose UK, how can I approach tit, what’s the process like , thanks

Your partner needs to read this.

https://www.gov.uk/skilled-worker-visa/your-partner-and-children
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kevinnn001: 7:42pm On Feb 21
Aj79:

Kindly let us know if you get a date. My friend is 26th and should get after you.

You got advice on you questions and I believe you should keep your Originals for German Interview.

Best wishes!

Please how long does it take to get Germany student interview appointment date at the embassy?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kevinnn001: 7:53pm On Feb 21
Jolands:
Boss, did you use SL or BA for your application please. It's like we are facing the same thing
please what is SL and BA?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kevinnn001: 9:44pm On Feb 21
daewoo2010:
Thanks. Already received
please when did you applied for visa appointment in the embassy and when did you get it?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by fancyto(m): 11:48pm On Feb 21
kevinnn001:

Please how long does it take to get Germany student interview appointment date at the embassy?
A year and 6 months
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 1:24am On Feb 22
Soraco57:
Good morning, please I have have used my 6 months visa and have 2 years current valid UK visa and also a resident in an EU country, I have a fiancé in the UK on skilled visa who has travelled to UK since last April now I want to join her, how can I go to UK to join her as dependent, we are not married yet and am single , we have seen many times when I visited UK , can I get married to her in the UK or can I get married to her in Lithuania, or which way is the best as I don’t want to go Nigeria to get married for now to save costs, all information is welcomed, thanks

Get married in the UK or in Lithuania, maybe in Denmark (because of your EU residence status, LT). Denmark seems really easy as the wedding will be conducted in English (as you prefer) and certificate in English (which for a fee can be translated into Lithuanian language too).

Talk about it with your spouse and read the local requirements for UK and may be Denmark for the sake of English.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kennie28: 1:27am On Feb 22
Tsesi:

You can Google motivational letters and watch YouTube videos on how to go about it. For the research proposal try reaching out to ur past lecturers or PHd students to guide you or research online. Another way people do is to outsource the writing the motivational letter and research proposal, pay and get the best possibly and apply for scholarships/admission.
Thanks for your response please how do I outsource the writing please and pay
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 1:33am On Feb 22
Soraco57:

Your partner lives in the UK, if she wants, that na her own TASK to do. Both of you can simply Google "getting married in the UK (City specific) process".

This thing nor hard if you can use Internet or talk to people in your preferred location
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 1:45am On Feb 22
Kennie28:
Thanks for your response please how do I outsource the writing please and pay

Since time is also a very valuable resource to you, I can offer you a great service.

I have offered very successful assistance and advice to people here if only dem go come out for testimony. More than 4 successful persons are here whom I guided closely especially in their motivation letters (and 2 different successful admissions for myself).
Managed to coauthor a paper, working on a unique project, and nursing a research in very limited aspects of computational ecotox.
Since you obviously previously refused self-help, I can still offer self-assisted help for free.

Otherwise
If I impress you, reach out for interview 😁.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kennie28: 8:26am On Feb 22
MrAAA2:

Since time is also a very valuable resource to you, I can offer you a great service.

I have offered very successful assistance and advice to people here if only dem go come out for testimony. More than 4 successful persons are here whom I guided closely especially in their motivation letters (and 2 different successful admissions for myself).
Managed to coauthor a paper, working on a unique project, and nursing a research in very limited aspects of computational ecotox.
Since you obviously previously refused self-help, I can still offer self-assisted help for free.

Otherwise
If I impress you, reach out for interview 😁.
Thanks sir I'll appreciate the free self assisted help 😊
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 12:25pm On Feb 22
Kennie28:
Thanks sir I'll appreciate the free self assisted help 😊

Ok
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kennie28: 1:46pm On Feb 22
MrAAA2:

Ok
how do we start
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Harry4cas(m): 3:47pm On Feb 22
kevinnn001:

Please how long does it take to get Germany student appointment date at the embassy?

Last I checked it's still within 18 - 20 months
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chaigogo22: 5:20pm On Feb 22
Is it possible to migrate to a Schengen country and from there move to Germany for academic purposes? Already have ongoing studies in a German university.

Pls help if you are knowledgeable in this.

Thank you.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 5:20pm On Feb 22
Kennie28:
how do we start

How do I start to help you to learn for yourself, perhaps for a lifetime?

I don't know, tell me.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 5:23pm On Feb 22
Chaigogo22:
Is it possible to migrate to a Schengen country and from there move to Germany for academic purposes? Already have ongoing studies in a German university.

Pls help if you are knowledgeable in this.

Thank you.

Possible but the factors would be:
1. Be a legal resident or citizen of the schenghen or other country
2. Fulfil the general requirements including proof of sustenance
3. Request and attend interview/documentation appointment.

The only difference between anywhere in Nigeria is the waiting time and level of scrutiny.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by peacy05: 10:16am On Feb 23
Please has anyone gotten approval mail recently under category B?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aj79: 1:56pm On Feb 23
Hannania:
Today was unusual. We say 29th and 30th. Surprisingly, it was stalled. The same thing happend 4 weeks back, before they moved again the following week. Let's hope the pace remains thesame

Our one and only Hannania 🤗🤗🤗
Hope today is usual and progress made?

Let us know if you got appointment date today under category B🙏🙏🙏 and the date you applied guys....
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 3:05pm On Feb 23
Aj79:

Our one and only Hannania 🤗🤗🤗
Hope today is usual and progress made?

Let us know if you got appointment date today under category B🙏🙏🙏 and the date you applied guys....
The latest i've seen today is 5th of July. I've not met people that booked from 6th to the 9th, but 10th of July didn't get.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sammirano: 3:17pm On Feb 23
Guys pls,is it possible to to request postponement of the interview. No active admission yet.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Iamlanky: 4:05pm On Feb 23
Thank you 🙏 i booked on the 13th of july its getting closer 🕺🕺🕺
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aj79: 4:05pm On Feb 23
Hannania:
The latest i've seen today is 5th of July. I've not met people that booked from 6th to the 9th, but 10th of July didn't get.

Oh really
Thank you for your Updates 🙏

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by goodman023: 4:16pm On Feb 23
fancyto:

A year and 6 months

Is this also applicable to someone going for a PhD and who secure full funding? They also have to wait for 1yr6mo?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Jessydan54: 4:21pm On Feb 23
Hannania:

Thank God atleast hope dey. I booked 14th July. E go reach me next month by God grace

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 5:29pm On Feb 23
sammirano:
Guys pls,is it possible to to request postponement of the interview. No active admission yet.
No it's not. People have asked this question and sent email to the embassy since Dec, and the response was that you should have canceled if you don't have admission.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hannania(m): 5:30pm On Feb 23
goodman023:

Is this also applicable to someone going for a PhD and who secure full funding? They also have to wait for 1yr6mo?
No its not. You'll get a date within a week and maximum of 4 weeks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by goodman023: 5:55pm On Feb 23
Hannania:
No its not. You'll get a date within a week and maximum of 4 weeks.

Thank you for the reply ..and lastly, what about someone going for a PhD and he’s self funding it, will he also get a date within 4 weeks?

And also what about someone going for a masters degree? With or without funding
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kevinnn001: 6:19pm On Feb 23
Harry4cas:

Last I checked it's still within 18 - 20 months
thanks man 👍🏽
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kevinnn001: 6:20pm On Feb 23
fancyto:

A year and 6 months
thanks man 👍🏽

(1) (2) (3) ... (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) ... (711) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

Viewing this topic: brown1234

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.