Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Buhari Summons Makinde, Fayemi, Other South West Governors Over ‘amotekun’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Summons Makinde, Fayemi, Other South West Governors Over ‘amotekun’ (4457 Views)

Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today / President Buhari Summons Imo Governor, Minister Of Power / Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Summons Makinde, Fayemi, Other South West Governors Over ‘amotekun’ by lackren(m): 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
Buhari summons Makinde, Fayemi, other South West Governors over ‘Amotekun’ security created

Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari has summoned the six governors from the South West region to a meeting at Aso Rock over Amotekun security created in the region.

According to the Daily Post who gathered the report that the summon is connected with the launch of a new security outfit code-named Amotekun by the six governors.

It was gathered that the six governors, Seyi Makinde of Oyo State, Gboyega Oyetola of Osun State, Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State, Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State, Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti State and Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State had last year agreed to establish a security outfit that will put a stop to the insecurity situation in the region. READ FULL STORY HERE
Re: Buhari Summons Makinde, Fayemi, Other South West Governors Over ‘amotekun’ by TooMuchStuff: 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
grin
Funny how the President is jittery over common local boys scouts if he is not hiding something very sensitive from Nigeria as country

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Summons Makinde, Fayemi, Other South West Governors Over ‘amotekun’ by Enwhen(m): 11:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
BABA BUHARI WANT TO PROTECTS THE HERDSMEN INTEREST...

IG ALREADY TOLD THE GOVs TO PATROL ALONG WITH THE HERDSMEN

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Summons Makinde, Fayemi, Other South West Governors Over ‘amotekun’ by iluvdonjazzy: 11:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
Fulani president

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Summons Makinde, Fayemi, Other South West Governors Over ‘amotekun’ by lagdmark(m): 12:04am On Jan 09, 2020
Buhari :you guys can organise your boy scout /vigilante group but make sure you don't touch any fulani /hausa in that region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Summons Makinde, Fayemi, Other South West Governors Over ‘amotekun’ by Lonelypacifist6: 12:04am On Jan 09, 2020
Jittery much? baba want's to protect the Interest of his Fulani brothers first

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Summons Makinde, Fayemi, Other South West Governors Over ‘amotekun’ by Jokerman(m): 12:19am On Jan 09, 2020
Did he disturb the northern governors over hisbah police??

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Summons Makinde, Fayemi, Other South West Governors Over ‘amotekun’ by Sweeetheart(m): 12:50am On Jan 09, 2020
useless jihadist. I trust Makinde, Akeredolu not to given in, I can't beat my chest on the rest but this clown must know that southwest aren't those he can use to console his brainless kinsmen

we Don't want this stupidity of this herdsmen happening in north central and Southeast. southwest will never organise and pay any dime to bunch of criminals as is been done in Southeast

nonsense

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Summons Makinde, Fayemi, Other South West Governors Over ‘amotekun’ by Tomide007: 1:59am On Jan 09, 2020
Fake news will destroy Nigeria if care is not taken....Office of the National Security Advicer approved of the security outfit. If ONSA can approved it, then buhari must have given a go ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Summons Makinde, Fayemi, Other South West Governors Over ‘amotekun’ by Azmanaty: 2:03am On Jan 09, 2020
Sweeetheart:
useless jihadist. I trust Makinde, Akeredolu not to given in, I can't beat my chest on the rest but this clown must know that southwest aren't those he can use to console his brainless kinsmen

we Don't want this stupidity of this herdsmen happening in north central and Southeast. southwest will never organise and pay any dime to bunch of criminals as is been done in Southeast

nonsense

Keep deceiving urself and ur irks.

We all know where herdsmen have their field day

1 Like

Re: Buhari Summons Makinde, Fayemi, Other South West Governors Over ‘amotekun’ by slimfit1(m): 3:10am On Jan 09, 2020
If they come back with anything but terms that favours the people of the land, they should just no that we will never consider them as a true leader of Yoruba people. I only have my faith in makinde he should try not to disappoint us. Buhari is fighting for the interest of his people if you can't do the same don't come back home.
Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Summons Makinde, Fayemi, Other South West Governors Over ‘amotekun’ by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 09, 2020
I am surprised they even armed them. How do you control them, if they are not put through proper psychological thrill to handle weapons.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Summons Makinde, Fayemi, Other South West Governors Over ‘amotekun’ by kayusely70(m): 3:35am On Jan 09, 2020
We Need State Police

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Summons Makinde, Fayemi, Other South West Governors Over ‘amotekun’ by gunuvi(m): 4:10am On Jan 09, 2020
Tomide007:
Fake news will destroy Nigeria if care is not taken....Office of the National Security Advicer approved of the security outfit. If ONSA can approved it, then buhari must have given a go ahead.
You never know Buhari or maybe you are from another planet.
Is this the first time things happens and he openly come out and say he is unaware?
angry grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Summons Makinde, Fayemi, Other South West Governors Over ‘amotekun’ by anonimi: 4:15am On Jan 09, 2020
gunuvi:
You never know Buhari or maybe you are from another planet.
Is this the first time things happens and he openly come out and say he is unaware?
angry grin grin grin

1. Abacha did not steal even though he was his PTF Chairman.
2. Babachir did not steal the IDP millions pretending to cut grass.
3. IGP disobeyed his orders to stay in Benue and he was unaware.
4. He is unaware of the 2015 campaign promises he made directly and those made to package him as the messiah we need.

Please add yours.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829596_img6325197050325_jpeg_jpeg61db8b350e65ada0da8fdf4018fb03e4

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Summons Makinde, Fayemi, Other South West Governors Over ‘amotekun’ by tsdarkside(m): 4:16am On Jan 09, 2020
regional goverment,no....??

that is what nigerians want and their is nothing buhari can do about it....
federal failed all of us....

better return back to regional goverment....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Summons Makinde, Fayemi, Other South West Governors Over ‘amotekun’ by anonimi: 4:18am On Jan 09, 2020

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Summons Makinde, Fayemi, Other South West Governors Over ‘amotekun’ by anonimi: 4:20am On Jan 09, 2020
tsdarkside:
regional goverment,no....??

that is what nigerians want and their is nothing buhari can do about it....
federal failed all of us....

better return back to regional goverment....

There is plenty that barawo bubu can do about it and he is doing already.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6559819_img20180116131338_jpeg5eb7dd60f62d45b4c01a8e0a67f66174

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9998033_fbimg1565201480668_jpeg72c6e6b1dc5518048013cd5e1d504a16

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Summons Makinde, Fayemi, Other South West Governors Over ‘amotekun’ by MetaPhysical: 4:21am On Jan 09, 2020
Sweeetheart:

nonsense

Akeredolu is the one you need to worry about. Buhari put him in as Governor. He owes Buhari. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Summons Makinde, Fayemi, Other South West Governors Over ‘amotekun’ by tsdarkside(m): 4:24am On Jan 09, 2020
anonimi:

There is plenty that barawo bubu can do about it and he is doing already.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6559819_img20180116131338_jpeg5eb7dd60f62d45b4c01a8e0a67f66174

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9998033_fbimg1565201480668_jpeg72c6e6b1dc5518048013cd5e1d504a16

buhari cant do anything....
regional goverment is what all nigerians want....

even moderate ipobians want it....
it makes no sense to force federal in nigeria....
too diverse peoples....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Summons Makinde, Fayemi, Other South West Governors Over ‘amotekun’ by Staro: 4:27am On Jan 09, 2020
Buhari is a shameless hypocrite.
Useless people occupying Aso Rock

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Summons Makinde, Fayemi, Other South West Governors Over ‘amotekun’ by gunuvi(m): 4:28am On Jan 09, 2020
anonimi:

1. Abacha did not steal even though he was his PTF Chairman.
2. Babachir did not steal the IDP millions pretending to cut grass.
3. IGP disobeyed his orders to stay in Benue and he was unaware.
4. He is unaware of the 2015 campaign promises he made directly and those made to package him as the messiah we need.

Please add yours.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829596_img6325197050325_jpeg_jpeg61db8b350e65ada0da8fdf4018fb03e4
Gbam!
Even he is not aware his VP name is Osinbajo grin grin
He thought it's osinbade grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Summons Makinde, Fayemi, Other South West Governors Over ‘amotekun’ by LabDNA: 5:16am On Jan 09, 2020
Lol... Buhari wan flog dem bulala?
I'm sure yoruba muslims will defend buhari.
Re: Buhari Summons Makinde, Fayemi, Other South West Governors Over ‘amotekun’ by Edu3Again: 5:54am On Jan 09, 2020
Jokerman:

Did he disturb the northern governors over hisbah police??
Thank You, it's shows that Buhari is a biased president .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Summons Makinde, Fayemi, Other South West Governors Over ‘amotekun’ by anonimi: 6:08am On Jan 09, 2020
Sweeetheart:

nonsense

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3213437_img20150710091503_jpeg20c56cecbb364738309183e80ebcf081

1 Like

Re: Buhari Summons Makinde, Fayemi, Other South West Governors Over ‘amotekun’ by itsme01: 6:14am On Jan 09, 2020
grin

Baba won take style beg unbehalf of hin cows

no problem sai baba, if your cows behave properly then they are free, if not we turn them to bokoto

Re: Buhari Summons Makinde, Fayemi, Other South West Governors Over ‘amotekun’ by itsme01: 6:15am On Jan 09, 2020
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3213437_img20150710091503_jpeg20c56cecbb364738309183e80ebcf081

when will shout yeast do something about killer herdsmen, because as we speak intels reaching us says they are now migrating in droves to Shout Yeast tiny Landlock 5 states

1 Like

Re: Buhari Summons Makinde, Fayemi, Other South West Governors Over ‘amotekun’ by Amumaigwe: 6:20am On Jan 09, 2020
Sweeetheart:

nonsense

And he leaves his nightmare, Buhari and the North, to attack SE. Coward na coward.
Re: Buhari Summons Makinde, Fayemi, Other South West Governors Over ‘amotekun’ by APCNig: 6:37am On Jan 09, 2020
The President does not have Powers to summon Governors and he has never done that. The writer of this article has mental disorders

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did Igbos End Up With These 5 COWARDS As Governors? / Seun, Please Create Unfollow Button On Nairaland / Kanu Is Big, But I Never Knew How Big He Is Until Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.