Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023 (13220 Views)

''Buhari Is The Heart And Oxygen Of APC, Without Him They Are Dead'' —Shehu Sani / Nigerians React To APC Disqualification Of Adebayo Shittu / Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023 by IdrisE(m): 7:37am On Jan 09, 2020
Wrong headline! Fine another headline like; funeral arrangement for APC due or something like APC is dead, programme for funeral will be release soon by Minister Liar

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023 by VahinHassan: 7:40am On Jan 09, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

the irony of this is this man was my Grand dad's lawyer on land issues against Oyo state military administration and he was exceptionally brilliant wining up till supreme court, i wonder what happened to his brain after growing old abit, now he like Buhari's yansh like tissue paper
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023 by Gandollar(f): 7:46am On Jan 09, 2020
itsme01:

the irony of this is this man was my Grand dad's lawyer on land issues against Oyo state military administration and he was exceptionally brilliant wining up till supreme court, i wonder what happened to his brain after growing old abit, now he like Buhari's yansh like tissue paper
This man I understand has been a long standing friend of buhari.

But he's not alone. When APC won in 2015, almost the entire yoruba race fell for what you accuse Shittu.

Because buhari had warts all over his competence to pioneer the affairs of a peculiar nation, you learned ones became his image maker and propagandists, defending the most absurd sometimes in order to give the government where your son is VP full legitimacy.

People like you started weaning yourselves from buhari's breast when he and his cabal turned on the VP.

Shittu is one man against the SW APC, so don't expect him to turn his back on the only one he can call a friend in APC.

Oops, one Yoruba mooslim up there named vahinhassan already took a disliking to your post grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023 by oaugraduate1234(m): 7:47am On Jan 09, 2020
Let see how 2023 goes for both parties.
Re: Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023 by Farki: 8:00am On Jan 09, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
https://punchng.com/apc-without-buhari-may-face-difficulty-in-2023-ex-minister/

If APC loses the election it's their own bloody fault. Do your jobs and people will vote for you.

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023 by anonimi: 8:01am On Jan 09, 2020
allthingsgood:
Nnpc reports to it's Board.

The Board is part of NNPC.
So again who does NNPC management and its board report to?

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023 by osusuallstars: 8:01am On Jan 09, 2020
How much did he spent on London hospital
Re: Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023 by Bluntemperor: 8:06am On Jan 09, 2020
partnerbizn3:
I dont support Bihari but spare us Oga.

Because you were not returned in second term.
rubbish.

it doesn't make sense to devote your time and data to people like this,biko.
Re: Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023 by allthingsgood: 8:08am On Jan 09, 2020
anonimi:

The Board is part of NNPC.
So again who does NNPC management and its board report to?

I feel like I am talking to an illiterate or a child. Am done with this bikering
Re: Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023 by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:25am On Jan 09, 2020
rottennaija:
Yes! It definitely will and it might be their undoing. Likely, they will be heading the way of PDP.

Well said

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023 by Anekwe82: 8:33am On Jan 09, 2020
allthingsgood:

I feel like I am talking to an illiterate or a child. Am done with this bikering
nnpc is a parasatals or agency under ministry of petroleum therefore is the minister of petroleum that appoint boards of nnpc
Re: Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023 by Anekwe82: 8:36am On Jan 09, 2020
Nnpc is under the ministry of petroleum, and also control by the ministry
Re: Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023 by Basic123: 8:51am On Jan 09, 2020
FVckmannabbQ:
Ajimobi just killed this yeye extremist political career.
how is he an extremist?
Re: Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023 by wink2015(m): 8:54am On Jan 09, 2020
The immediate past Minister of Communication , Adebayo Shittu , on Wednesday said the All Progressives Congress might find it difficult to get votes in the 2023 general elections if the party failed to put its house in order.
The ex -minister spoke in Osogbo while featuring on ‘ The Frontliners ” a programme organised by the Association of Veteran Journalists, Osun State branch .
Shittu , who described as idiotic the insinuations that the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari, ( retd.) , would be seeking third term in 2023, said in the last two presidential elections , Buhari got over 15 million votes with 12 million of the votes coming from the North alone.
He said , “ In the last two elections , Buhari got over 15 million votes and that is because he is on the ballot . From the North alone, he got over 12 million votes on each occasion .
“ If the APC is not careful and put its house in order , where will the vote come in 2023 if the magnet of Buhari is no more on the ballot ?
“ Buhari is the most selfless leader Nigeria ever had . This is one President who when elected slashed his salary by 50 per cent
“ As we also know, his lifestyle for the past 20 years has not changed. He is not flamboyant. What he is looking for is good legacy.
“ Obasanjo failed when he attempted it (third term ); so you think a less ambitious person would now be the one to do that ? It will not happen, so I think it is not a matter we should focus on . It is a waste of time, ” Shittu said
https://punchng.com/apc-without-buhari-may-face-difficulty-in-2023-ex-minister/

Almost all the APC politicians seems to be saying the same thing which is.

WITHOUT BUHARI THE PARTY WILL COLLAPSE

Rochas Okorocha first said it.

Now Shittu, a former communication minister and former governorship aspirant in Oyo state also lend his voice to those DANCING THE BUHARI SONG.

To me Buhari is not even a good politicians.

Why are they praising Buhari presenting him as a good party man.

This is a President that does not care about happening in the states even if the matter concern his party.

He only want party men to work for him and then he discard them like pack of cards.
Re: Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023 by APCNig: 8:54am On Jan 09, 2020
itsme01:
grin

this one was born to suck buhari's bumbum, such a die hard sychophant

What were you born to suck? Tramadol and Codeine?
Re: Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023 by Cyberterror: 8:58am On Jan 09, 2020
Gwilym:
In essence Buhari is the one unifying factor of APC, which is why the party may flounder when he leaves office in 2023.

Unlike PDP, which has tried not to be too dependent on one leader (though Obasanjo is sort of the main guy there for now)...APC's raison 'd etre was the election of Buahri into office. With that gone, the party may limp along for a few more years...may even win in 2023...but would split up after.

Having said that...the PDP used to be targets of predicitons of 'splitting up' as far back as 2005/6. And it did look like it would. I guess the fact that they in the end tried not to let one person dominate the party too much (Obasanjo is IMO, something of a neutral arbiter in the Party)..probably contributed to their surivival...in many ways. Then there is the fact that PDP has its tentacles across the country (unlike APC which is largely a NW/NC/SW party..akin to AkintolaNNDP/Balewa NPC alliance of 1964-6..which is in office because they edged out the PDP in the Middle Belt both times).

In the end , APC would have to find out what it stands for when Buhari is gone from office. Maybe Bakare's comments recently ...that Buhari has to take an active part in choosing his successor...may be advice well taken. Then again, it might entrench the alkready present divisions therein...
Buhari's standing and clout in the north is why APC will still retain power in 2023. However, 2027 will be another matter entirely.
Re: Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023 by itsme01: 9:12am On Jan 09, 2020
APCNig:

What were you born to suck? Tramadol and Codeine?

No i was born to give you brain,
Re: Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023 by VahinHassan: 9:13am On Jan 09, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

No i was born to give you brain,
[/s]
Re: Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023 by entaye(m): 9:42am On Jan 09, 2020
Amen
Re: Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023 by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:56am On Jan 09, 2020
Buhari till Live president
Re: Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023 by Alawode01(m): 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2020
Hope you served under APC and if things is not fall in someone favor is not mean that you will be condemned it.what chng u mk during ur regm
Re: Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023 by eguarojeona: 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
Taking the piss.Someone that should be in jail is talking.
Re: Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023 by allthingsgood: 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
[s]
Anekwe82:
nnpc is a parasatals or agency under ministry of petroleum therefore is the minister of petroleum that appoint boards of nnpc
[/s]

This one has come with his own bag of shit
Re: Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023 by Legendguru: 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
Lol
Re: Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023 by oluminde: 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2020
Re: Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023 by Anekwe82: 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2020
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

can you explain further if u don't agree
Re: Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023 by Anekwe82: 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

the problem with some people is that u don't know something nd u don't want to know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Constituents Write Senator Ekwunife, Demand Explanation For Absence At Plenary / Richard Ozobu Petitions Tinubu Over Attempt To Sell Enugu Museum Land / Picture Of The First 30 Officers Of The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.