Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Mtn Y'ello Surprise? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Y'ello Surprise? (2104 Views)

MTN Surprise Smartphone Plan (4.5GB For N2500) / MTN Y'ello Suprise Gave Me A Week 1GB Data Bonus, Did U Receive It Too? / Y'ello Friday! Only For Funlink Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Y'ello Surprise? by aieromon(m): 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2010
These guys are a bunch of morons.Their marketing people berra get back to the drawing board and come up with something innovative.Airtel,Etisalat and Globacom are ready to get a large chunk of the Nigerian subscriber base in the coming months.
To add insult to injury,the stupid package has a validity period. angry angry

Re: Mtn Y'ello Surprise? by Emmyk(m): 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2010
Are u sure bout this? Every tin Good's gat an Expiration day, brotha. What tariff are u on?
Re: Mtn Y'ello Surprise? by frgy1: 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2010
Guess its like the free 2 days browsing thing they did back in october.
U have to get a go ahead from them to enjoy this right?
Re: Mtn Y'ello Surprise? by chakaz(m): 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2010
Did they comeout with a new package? D screenshot is not clear, so i do not understand what the ist poster is trying to say.
Re: Mtn Y'ello Surprise? by chakaz(m): 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2010
frgy_:

Guess its like the free 2 days browsing thing they did back in october.
U have to get a go ahead from them to enjoy this right?
pls, telk me what is the suprise.
Re: Mtn Y'ello Surprise? by Dabss(m): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2010
ten days is the best they can offer with all this tariff competition
Re: Mtn Y'ello Surprise? by aieromon(m): 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2010
chakaz:

Did they comeout with a new package? D screenshot is not clear, so i do not understand what the ist poster is trying to say.

Its not a package,its a promo.Get to call at 25k/s for 10 days.Why don't they initiate a package with these same benefits.I use my Glo line to call a MTN line at N15 per minute while MTN charges me N30 to call the same line on their bloody network.
Re: Mtn Y'ello Surprise? by frgy1: 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2010
chakaz:

pls, telk me what is the suprise.
i think the suprise is that they are now doing wat the other 3 providers are doing(tariff wise) but only as a few days promo to select costomers.
I swear MTN dey crace.
Re: Mtn Y'ello Surprise? by aieromon(m): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2010
frgy_:

I swear MTN dey crace.

They're feeling the heat of competition on their balls.They have no choice but to drop their tariffs.
Re: Mtn Y'ello Surprise? by frgy1: 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2010
^^ they should drop it already! Wats with this selective promo BS?
They always act like there's an ace up their sleve. I no understand, na complacency or what?
Re: Mtn Y'ello Surprise? by WackyJ1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2010
frgy_:

Wats with this selective promo BS?
They always act like there's an ace up their sleve. I no understand, na complacency or what?
Like aieromon said they are feeling the heat of competition On their balls. But they are looking for a middle ground where they can enjoy as much benefits are the other networks but don't have to reduce their tariffs so much
Re: Mtn Y'ello Surprise? by sunboy(m): 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2010
You people dont get it, Wat MTN is doing is simple Demarketing, dey are reducing customer, they being selective with those that would stay then maybe offer a very good service to the few at high charges. Cos i dont think MTN is doing marketing at all but rather Demarketing.
Re: Mtn Y'ello Surprise? by aieromon(m): 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2010
sunboy:

You people dont get it, Wat MTN is doing is simple Demarketing, dey are reducing customer, they being selective with those that would stay then maybe offer a very good service to the few at high charges. Cos i dont think MTN is doing marketing at all but rather Demarketing.

How does this ''demarketing'' help them in the long run
Re: Mtn Y'ello Surprise? by DoubleN(m): 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2010
I have since stopped using my MTN line for calls,all calls are now through my Airltel Line(20K per sec).Nothing like Loyalty where MTN is concerned. angry angry Like play like play dem go just loose majority of their customers. They are busy reveling in the fact that they have the widest coverage. E go soon shock them.
Re: Mtn Y'ello Surprise? by WackyJ1(m): 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2010
aieromon:

How does this ''demarketing'' help them in the long run
It's doesn't Mtn is going to selfdestruct
Re: Mtn Y'ello Surprise? by otokx(m): 2:18pm On Dec 06, 2010
MTN better raise the bar and take the call rates to 20k per sec
Re: Mtn Y'ello Surprise? by zenus(m): 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2010
Any link to support?
cos ve not gotten de text
Re: Mtn Y'ello Surprise? by semid4lyfe(m): 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2010
Wetin you wan use link for abi you nor see the screenshot of the message with date & time?
Re: Mtn Y'ello Surprise? by aieromon(m): 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Wetin you wan use link for abi you nor see the screenshot of the message with date & time?

Rotflmao
Re: Mtn Y'ello Surprise? by maipeople(m): 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2010
Though I hate MTN, but guys take a second look at the sender network name is it
MTN or MTN N?
Re: Mtn Y'ello Surprise? by aieromon(m): 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2010
maipeople:

Though I hate MTN, but guys take a second look at the sender network name is it
MTN or MTN N?

Its MTN N(igeria).Thats the id they use to send their text messages to subscribers.
Re: Mtn Y'ello Surprise? by oladuro(m): 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2010
Hello guys i need Nokia Mobile TV Receiver SU-33W if you got you can call or text me on 08125559721 tanks
Re: Mtn Y'ello Surprise? by femmaleye(m): 6:32am On Nov 08, 2013
Surprise Surprise!!! I got my mtn 1gb free data this morning too. Unbelievable...

(1) (Reply)

Buy A Brand New Laptop For Just 14k (fourteen Thousand Naira Only!) / Apple Is Fading,begs People To Swap Android Phones With Iphones / Very Simple : Learn How To Tweak Your Simcard Imei

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.