Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

5 Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun (13267 Views)

Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) / Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos / Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun by GOZIEM2463: 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
Five secondary school girls within the age range of 16 to 18 have reportedly raped a Biology teacher [name withheld] to coma in ‎Ayetoro-Itele, a community in Ogun State.

News of the criminal act broke out Thursday morning when the man’s neighbor called the local police after he found the man helpless and near-lifeless in his room.
According the man’s neighbor, five school-age girls reportedly walked into the man’s room, a one room apartment, where the man teacher was recovering from undisclosed ailment.
The student, who were on mufti to hide their school identity, did not waste time to get down to ‘business’.
The unsuspecting teacher, who was certain they were students as the had notes and textbooks on them, wrongly imagined they came to pay him a quick-recovery visit.
In his feeble state and hasn’t been attending classes since resumption, however, he was easily overpowered as his co-tenants have all gone for their various trades, except the neighbour that called police.
Narrating the ordeal, the neighbour recounts to the police:
“I heard voices from inside his room, although faint, because our rooms are far apart.
“I thought he was merely having some conversation; I heard the moans too but who would think something like that would have happened.
“I found him naked few minutes after the girls left as I wanted to check on his health and so I called the attention of the nearest police.”
It was gathered that the man was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital and treatment has since commenced on him by doctors and nurses on duty.
Meanwhile, police said that investigation has began in earnest to fish out those behind the evil act.
When contacted, the school principal maintained that none of his students could have done that but police investigators are working with the school management to get to the root of the matter.

https://legitnewsblog..com/2020/01/5-female-secondary-students-rape.html

1 Like

Re: 5 Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun by daddytime(m): 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
Lol...bloggerizerrrr

9 Likes

Re: 5 Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun by Clakyvip: 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
Lol���

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun by popsy2(m): 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: 5 Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun by DaddyMorenike: 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2020
Haa! All these bloggers no even believe say God dey.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun by anthonyuncle(m): 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
watz da name of da school?
watz da name of da teacher?
if una really dey sincere, make una provide complete info

7 Likes

Re: 5 Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun by nzeobi(m): 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2020
After ejaculation, can a man be forced to continue having sex?

8 Likes

Re: 5 Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun by Ancecoker(m): 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
GOZIEM2463:
Five secondary school girls within the age range of 16 to 18 have reportedly raped a Biology teacher [name withheld] to coma in ‎Ayetoro-Itele, a community in Ogun State.

News of the criminal act broke out Thursday morning when the man’s neighbor called the local police after he found the man helpless and near-lifeless in his room.
According the man’s neighbor, five school-age girls reportedly walked into the man’s room, a one room apartment, where the man teacher was recovering from undisclosed ailment.
The student, who were on mufti to hide their school identity, did not waste time to get down to ‘business’.
The unsuspecting teacher, who was certain they were students as the had notes and textbooks on them, wrongly imagined they came to pay him a quick-recovery visit.
In his feeble state and hasn’t been attending classes since resumption, however, he was easily overpowered as his co-tenants have all gone for their various trades, except the neighbour that called police.
“I heard voices from inside his room, although faint, because our rooms are far apart.
“I thought he was merely having some conversation; I heard the moans too but who would think something like that would have happened.
“I found him naked few minutes after the girls left as I wanted to check on his health and so I called the attention of the nearest police.”
It was gathered that the man was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital and treatment has since commenced on him by doctors and nurses on duty.
Meanwhile, police said that investigation has began in earnest to fish out those behind the evil act.
When contacted, the school principal maintained that none of his students could have done that but police investigators are working with the school management to get to the root of the matter.

Lmao
This one gbenutan o
If you are a guy and you want this treatment
HIT LIKE
IF NO HIT SHARE
grin

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun by AskProf: 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
GOZIEM2463:

What a junkie you are.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun by bmdmixer: 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2020
u ur blog name is legit its like saying am not scamming u true to God n u number dey black list for nairaland as scammer

1 Like

Re: 5 Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun by ENEMYOFGOD6: 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: 5 Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun by lilybonny(f): 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2020
Fabricated tale / lies, who is buying it?

4 Likes

Re: 5 Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun by sparog(m): 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
If this is true then he must have done something wrong to one of the girls. Maybe he raped one of them and they'll decided to deal with him grin

Anyway, the story sounds too good to be true grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun by cole19(m): 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2020
Enough is enough! IMES is here to mess you all up

1 Like

Re: 5 Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun by SammieRexx(m): 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2020
Father lawd......why can't I be this teacher?
Re: 5 Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun by ItooWorWor(m): 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2020
My mum always say's Eni to lori o ni fila eni tosi ni fila o lori ti yo fi de I wish! I just wished grin grin
Re: 5 Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun by IamGoke(m): 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2020
Nothing wey Mourinho no go see for Southampton tactical sheet.
Re: 5 Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun by stanisbaratheon: 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2020
HAAAAAAAA!
Re: 5 Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun by punisha: 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2020
We must find these girls and send them on a covert operation to Iran to take out the remaining generals! Lmaoooo

4 Likes

Re: 5 Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun by bossvinqualad25(m): 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
Angel Micheal,pls blow this trumpet now our ladies have turn the world upside down.for funmigation,house, estate, school, after party cleaning give prolific cleaning giant services the benefit of doubt, our work speaks for us,we look forward to your patronage.
Re: 5 Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun by StFabulous(m): 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
Story for the gods
Re: 5 Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun by TheSourcerer: 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2020
These things happen , and not as rare as you think , this male victims are tramatized and never speak of it , trust me if not because of what the brilliant neighbour did ,this also would have gone unreported
I'm ashamed of the lots of you , especially the boys saying they wish they were the teacher been raped ,
Shame on the girls above too pumigating it's a fable story , when you are aware these things happen or you have heard of it happen .
Re: 5 Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun by fatymore(f): 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
I think gang things...

All these secondary school kids sha
Re: 5 Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun by EmmySparky(m): 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
if u believe this fake ass's story then there is nothing u cannot believe
Re: 5 Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun by dipson4u08(m): 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
please i need the name of the school i want to get rapped, iv never been raped...

but without drugs if my pweek no stand dem go forca am?
Re: 5 Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun by Mathiasa(m): 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2020
Lazy man. ; grin grin cheesy nobody raped u.
Re: 5 Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun by Saintmary(f): 1:59am On Jan 10, 2020
dipson4u08:

please i need the name of the school i want to get rapped, iv never been raped...

but without drugs if my pweek no stand dem go forca am?

How can you identify as female when you are male!!!!!
Re: 5 Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun by Nobleconcept025(m): 8:46am On Jan 10, 2020
I want to use this medium to report a case of a guy called Adeyemi Dotun (Tjoe) who bought $470 applepay cash since on the 7th of this month and he is yet pay.
Adeyemi Dotun
0136039180 gtb

Re: 5 Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun by SegunFlames(m): 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2020
Okoto yarns
Re: 5 Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun by omoadeleye(m): 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2020

(1) (Reply)

UK's Most Wanted Drug Suspect Arrested In Lagos / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD / Nigerian Drug Peddlers Attack Police Officer During Raid In India, One Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.