Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

US Vs Iran : Americans Reacts To IIhan Omar, President Trump Critic - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Vs Iran : Americans Reacts To IIhan Omar, President Trump Critic (706 Views)

IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump / Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) / The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Vs Iran : Americans Reacts To IIhan Omar, President Trump Critic by WATCHOVER(m): 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2020
Here is a Americans reaction to IIhan Omar after accusing President Donald Trump on Economic War-fare for threatening sanction on Iran

Re: US Vs Iran : Americans Reacts To IIhan Omar, President Trump Critic by daddytime(m): 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2020
Lol...

Na the blacks/Nigerian wey dey say make she go back to her homeland in Africa come even tire me pass.

What a lost self-hating, insecure and arse-licking race...

Tuehhh

1 Like

Re: US Vs Iran : Americans Reacts To IIhan Omar, President Trump Critic by Citytrend: 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
Trust me, This is a typical example of how Average Americans perceive those on the other side if the Divide. Perhaps this will serve as a lesson to all our Muslim Clerics.

Not sure anybody can mend the wound cause by some terrorists I'm the heart of average American.

One Advice for the Muslim community: Put your house in Order before it's too late. Tell your young minds what they need to know about Islam if you truly believe Islam is a peace loving Community.

You can't solve a Problem with same approach that created it the first place.

Anyway, get a Professional Logo for your Product or Company in 2020. For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Vs Iran : Americans Reacts To IIhan Omar, President Trump Critic by popsy2(m): 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
na so
Re: US Vs Iran : Americans Reacts To IIhan Omar, President Trump Critic by Righteousness89(m): 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
The Leftist and deep state in America have sold their souls to the devil.

They are ready to sell off The USA Today..

The Trump Presidency is a disruption in their Wicked plans.. They are yet to Recover from that 2016 Elections.

Obama was the architect of this mess..

He ensured selection of Leftist judges and officials even in councils..

Obama gave about $150B to Iran who is a known enemy of the USA...

omar , the Somalian refugee , who is married to her brother, is a benefit of the Obama policies.. The deep States who hate Righteousness are here backers..

Omar is spy for the enemies of America. It's a known fact, but the deep state / Leftist don't care.. they are ready to go to any extent to destroy The USA..

Trump being President is a Prayer Answered of the few Believers in the USA..

If Hillary had won that Election, America who have been scrapped ..
Re: US Vs Iran : Americans Reacts To IIhan Omar, President Trump Critic by ThePreachersSon: 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2020
People wey matter no concern, na them de carry matter for head. Look well you'd see that it's the immigrants like her that are asking for her to leave.

Truth be told, even if Trump is fighting a just war, innocent people are suffering.

He can't just go about doing whatever he likes to Third World nations.
Re: US Vs Iran : Americans Reacts To IIhan Omar, President Trump Critic by Bizcampaign01: 7:11am On Jan 10, 2020
Citytrend:
Trust me, This is a typical example of how Average Americans perceive those on the other side if the Divide. Perhaps this will serve as a lesson to all our Muslim Clerics.

Not sure anybody can mend the wound cause by some terrorists I'm the heart of average American.

One Advice for the Muslim community: Put your house in Order before it's too late. Tell your young minds what they need to know about Islam if you truly believe Islam is a peace loving Community.

You can't solve a Problem with same approach that created it the first place.

Anyway, get a Professional Logo for your Product or Company in 2020. For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me
true talk

(1) (Reply)

Las Vegas Homeless People Are Sleeping In A Parking Lot - CNN / US Presidential Election: Department Of Justice’s Top Election Prosecutor Quits / Analysis Of USA Failed Drone Strike Mission In The Final Days In Afghanistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.