Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,966 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:58 PM

Analysis Of USA Failed Drone Strike Mission In The Final Days In Afghanistan - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Analysis Of USA Failed Drone Strike Mission In The Final Days In Afghanistan (718 Views)

Hamas' Deputy Head, Salah Al-arouri Killed In Israel Drone Strike (photo) / Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms / Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Analysis Of USA Failed Drone Strike Mission In The Final Days In Afghanistan by PaNnamdi: 7:44am On Nov 05, 2021
The failure of the USA in Afghanistan reflects the general reward u get when you vote for a dullard and a repackaged failure as a president.

Imagine Joe Boden of the USA ranting as if the walls will fall up till now couldn't retaliate and kill those behind the attacks of US troops at the Kabul airport suicide bombing but rather went on to bomb and kill ten civilians.

Joe Boden is a big failure just as his counterpart is in Nigeria it just that he is not into cows or else I don't see any difference

How can the USA with all their technology fail to protect an airport,while couldn't the USA deploy jamming equipments to the airport to protect against a suicide bomb attacks and condone the airport from atleast 1km away?the Americans haved what it takes to prevent that fatal and ill-fated shameful experience they had during their final days in Afghanistan

But as the saying goes

An army of lions been commanded by a he-goat would surely experience defeat from a pack of wolves

Joe Boden is a global failure
I regretted supporting that dumb old man
Re: Analysis Of USA Failed Drone Strike Mission In The Final Days In Afghanistan by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:12am On Nov 05, 2021
Save your regrets for later. When Trump was in power, y'all were ranting and peeing your pants, insulting him at every opportunity you had. Now, here's your savior, Sleepy-Joe, and he's proven to be worse than even Obama! He keeps making the wrong decisions like someone under a spell.

Let him continue with his stupidity, it's just for a little while. Trump is coming back!
Re: Analysis Of USA Failed Drone Strike Mission In The Final Days In Afghanistan by MangekyoAlt: 5:20pm On Nov 05, 2021
The military might of the US is greatly exaggerated. All those technologies you keep hearing that they have are what they want gullible people to believe. Any competent military would give them a run for their money. Japan did it. Vietnam did it, and I'm not surprised seeing them getting their ass beat by the bare footed Taliban barbarians wielding Ak-47's. It's not surprising at all.
What is also not surprising is seeing the US take out their anger on harmless civilians like they're very fond of doing, alongside Britain.

1 Like

Re: Analysis Of USA Failed Drone Strike Mission In The Final Days In Afghanistan by PaNnamdi: 8:18am On Nov 06, 2021
MangekyoAlt:
The military might of the US is greatly exaggerated. All those technologies you keep hearing that they have are what they want gullible people to believe. Any competent military would give them a run for their money. Japan did it. Vietnam did it, and I'm not surprised seeing them getting their ass beat by the bare footed Taliban barbarians wielding Ak-47's. It's not surprising at all.
What is also not surprising is seeing the US take out their anger on harmless civilians like they're very fond of doing, alongside Britain.
Stop talking ignorantly I dont want to reply you with insults bro

In terms of millitary USA is far the most powerful conventional millitary power on earth even an alliance of UK,Germany,Italy even the world would loose badly in a war against the US(if nukes are excluded,the entire world doesn't stand a chance including Russia and China combined).the GDP of New York city alone is larger than that of the entire Nigeria,so what are u trying to say.

Those countries u mentioned are proxies battles there is difference between proxy battles and a country to country battle USA can crush Vietnam completely in less than 3 hours if they where in a total mission to annihilate them and force them to surrender.

It's seems u don't know how powerful the US millitary is,US is the only country that can project force on several front simultaneously.

It's just that weaklings and confused men had hijacked the seat of power in USA politics like that idiot called Boden
It's is shameful and painful too
Re: Analysis Of USA Failed Drone Strike Mission In The Final Days In Afghanistan by PaNnamdi: 8:22am On Nov 06, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:
Save your regrets for later. When Trump was in power, y'all were ranting and peeing your pants, insulting him at every opportunity you had. Now, here's your savior, Sleepy-Joe, and he's proven to be worse than even Obama! He keeps making the wrong decisions like someone under a spell.

Let him continue with his stupidity, it's just for a little while. Trump is coming back!
I hope so because if this Biden continues I see Islamic millitants overunning most countries and more bloody conflicts and coups would arise and the old man would turn a blind eye.

Chai!!!!!biden
Re: Analysis Of USA Failed Drone Strike Mission In The Final Days In Afghanistan by MangekyoAlt: 8:39am On Nov 06, 2021
PaNnamdi:

In terms of millitary USA is far the most powerful conventional millitary power on earth even an alliance of UK,Germany,Italy even the world would loose badly in a war against the US(if nukes are excluded,the entire world doesn't stand a chance including Russia and China combined).the GDP of New York city alone is larger than that of the entire Nigeria,so what are u trying to say.

Those countries u mentioned are proxies battles there is difference between proxy battles and a country to country battle USA can crush Vietnam completely in less than 3 hours if they where in a total mission to annihilate them and force them to surrender.

It's seems u don't know how powerful the US millitary is,US is the only country that can project force on several front simultaneously.

It's just that weaklings and confused men had hijacked the seat of power in USA politics like that idiot called Boden

Are you mentally disabled?
Do you think I'm a kid? Do you think I'm some sorta gullible kid that you can post trash for and would but it? Dude If you're going to debate me then debate me without posting fake stats here.

Claiming USA's conventional power exceeds that of UK, France, Germany and even the world. You aren't that bright are you? Or maybe you're just a brainwashed CNN watcher.

USA doesn't even possess more Conventional fire power than Russia alone. Combining Russia and China alone then would possess miles more conventional arsenal than the US would ever be able to possess even in the next 50 years. Not to talk of the entire world

How does USA win the world in a nuclear battle? Lmfao you must be a clown.
Are you even aware that Russia does possess more nuclear weapons than the USA?
Yeah, since the end of the world War 2, the Russians had always been ahead of the Americans in the nuclear arms race. They possessed by miles more nuclear weapons than them and even created the biggest nuclear weapons in the universe till date. A feat that is yet to be broken.

Russia would dismantle and obliterate the USA in a nuclear battle and even Donald trump confirmed this. Read through the screenshot I dropped.

LMFAO the Japan vs US and allied countries was a proxy war? You just showed how uneducated you are grin what is a proxy war then? Prove to me that you aren't dumb grin

The Japanese gave the amerikkans and allied troops comprising of the British, Japanese, Canadians, Philippines a run for their money. Their defeat was inevitable and the only way the USA could avoid the defeat was using a nuclear weapon like a loser would do.

3 Likes

Re: Analysis Of USA Failed Drone Strike Mission In The Final Days In Afghanistan by MangekyoAlt: 8:42am On Nov 06, 2021
PaNnamdi:

Here's the current nuclear stockpile

Re: Analysis Of USA Failed Drone Strike Mission In The Final Days In Afghanistan by PaNnamdi: 9:29am On Nov 06, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Are you mentally disabled?
Do you think I'm a kid? Do you think I'm some sorta gullible kid that you can post trash for and would but it? Dude If you're going to debate me then debate me without posting fake stats here.

Claiming USA's conventional power exceeds that of UK, France, Germany and even the world. You aren't that bright are you? Or maybe you're just a brainwashed CNN watcher.

USA doesn't even possess more Conventional fire power than Russia alone. Combining Russia and China alone then would possess miles more conventional arsenal than the US would ever be able to possess even in the next 50 years. Not to talk of the entire world

How does USA win the world in a nuclear battle? Lmfao you must be a clown.
Are you even aware that Russia does possess more nuclear weapons than the USA?
Yeah, since the end of the world War 2, the Russians had always been ahead of the Americans in the nuclear arms race. They possessed by miles more nuclear weapons than them and even created the biggest nuclear weapons in the universe till date. A feat that is yet to be broken.

Russia would dismantle and obliterate the USA in a nuclear battle and even Donald trump confirmed this. Read through the screenshot I dropped.

LMFAO the Japan vs US and allied countries was a proxy war? You just showed how uneducated you are grin what is a proxy war then? Prove to me that you aren't dumb grin

The Japanese gave the amerikkans and allied troops comprising of the British, Japanese, Canadians, Philippines a run for their money. Their defeat was inevitable and the only way the USA could avoid the defeat was using a nuclear weapon like a loser would do.

U are another fellow who so much believes Russia and China possess threat to the USA but don't get it twisted.in a hypothetical battle or maybe a future looming conflict between USA Vs China/Russia the USA despite receiving some early bruises would come out in victory and crush both the Russians and chinkos completely

A war scenario between these three giants wouldn't be based on army to army rather it would be determined in two major spheres
Air
Ocean
America domination of these two space of the world is greatly unravelled
AIR
The Americans(air force army navy marine corps coast guard's) possess about 13,000 high tech jets and aircrafts and about 6,000 fighter jets. which dwafs both of the Russians and the Chinese combined I think Russians has less than two thousand aircrafts or so same with the chinese if combined they possess less than 5,000 aircrafts.and the Americans can produce double or triple of these aircrafts if need necessary and when they also find themselves in a total state of war.the Americans F-16/F-18/F-35/F-22s jets are all in good battle conditions and had been improved with the latest tech the world got to offer also note that the American main air domination fighter jet the stealthy F-22 is miles ahead of whatever aircrafts the Russians or Chinese would hype as a counter e.g su-57 or j-20.lol these two aircrafts can't match the US F-22s in terms or performance hence the Chinese and Russians decided to add Advanced EW abilities to their aircrafts while forgetting that the US are also upgrading their own air to air missile systems that their jets uses and are in plans to replace these missiles with lasers cheesy can u see a laser shot moving at a speed of light would cut and burn any overhyped Chinese and russian jets from the skies.the Russians and Chinese can't even mass produce their best jets su-35s/su-57 or j-20 in large numbers while the Americans already have hundreds or f22s and it's derivatives in service,the American AW systems would give the Americans great advantage in the aerial battle and their total knowledge of their positions thousands of km from their rivals while in the skies would see the Chinese and russian jets been knocked out of the skies without having at chance of getting close for their fancy maneuvers which might be their greatest strength cheesy .dont also forget the American most dangerous and undectable bomber aircraft the B-2 spirit would be on standby to carry out its nuclear bombing assignments in uttermost secrecy.russian advanced radars are struggling to detect the F-22s/F-35s how would they detect this powerful killer that can carry 100s of nuclear bombs in a single mission cheesy
also don't forget that the Americans has thousands of aircrafts in reserve such as the f-14 tomcats f-117 night hawks and others that can be refitted and upgraded with modern avionics to make them airworthy and letal in the air again

SEA
Any body that want to engage the US must first cross the Pacific oceans that is the first task that is where American deadly predators their advanced nuclear submarines comes into play.you see,the Americans would dominate the oceans easily and their powerful and hard to spot nuclear submarines would be sending down so many russian and Chinese ships to the nests of fishes below the ocean.america has the largest number of advanced nuclear submarines which dwaft the Chinese/Russians and the whole world navy combined.these submarines roam roam the earth oceans stealthly and undetected some can even launch nuclear ICBMs imagine canoes moving in a river filled with hungry crocodiles cheesy hundreds of Russian and Chinese ships would be sent to the deepest parts of mother earth.
I hope u have heard of the aegis and burke class destroyers in the US navy.these are the most advanced battle ships in the world that can engage targets both on sea land and air including ICBMs in space moving at hypersonic speeds.this isn't a hearsay it is proven fact.and also the American agents of force projection the aircraft carriers with can carry more than 100 fighter jets in war time would be out their in the seas in company of other Americans ships to assist in the aerial aspect of naval warfare flying sorties and shooting down enemy aircrafts and firing on enemy ships hundreds or km from range while keeping their naval ships and assets safe.america has about 12 major carriers and 30 more smaller but large carriers too.

Do u know russian and China have less than 3 aircraft carriers and a few numbers of nuclear submarines which are still in most aspects inferior to American tech cheesy how would these two navies engage USA in the naval battles.
That was why the Chinese overhyped a certain hypersonic weapon DF-21 as a solution to USA aircraft carrier claiming that it can hit and sink US aircraft carriers easily.bit do you know the USA had upgraded their missiles systems both for their land and naval assets to intercept hypersonic fancy missiles the Russians use for propaganda.the PAC 3 can now intercept hypersonic missiles.
One more thing the USA are even moving to use lasers not even missiles again just tell me how can hypersonic missile moving at a great speed less than the speed of light defeat a laser moving at a speed of light.

Russia are just mass producing nukes thinking that they are wise but the 9,000 nukes the Americans own are more than enough to even saturate the entire world so while mass producing and stokepilling nukes just as the Russians?it doesn't make sense.the Chinese too are struggling and set 2050 as a deadline for totally overtake USA millitary both the gap are so so so much that 2050 go come and go yet they are yet to achieve that aim.
USA had come a long way they know nobody can attack them hence they choose to be selfish

Their leaders selfish attitude towards world issues would affect them still no matter how strong they are because I can't have peace when everywhere around you is boiling and louding with violence.

Joe biden useless foreign policies is the major weakness of USA not millitary aspect
Re: Analysis Of USA Failed Drone Strike Mission In The Final Days In Afghanistan by MangekyoAlt: 9:56am On Nov 06, 2021
PaNnamdi:

U are another fellow who so much believes Russia and China possess threat to the USA but don't get it twisted.in a hypothetical battle or maybe a future looming conflict between USA Vs China/Russia the USA despite receiving some early bruises would come out in victory and crush both the Russians and chinkos completely

A war scenario between these three giants wouldn't be based on army to army rather it would be determined in two major spheres
Air
Ocean
AIR
The Americans(air force army navy marine corps coast guard's) possess about 13,000 high tech jets and aircrafts and about 6,000 fighter jets. which dwafs both of the Russians and the Chinese combined I think Russians has less than two thousand aircrafts or so same with the chinese if combined they possess less than 5,000 aircrafts.and the Americans can produce double or triple of these aircrafts if need necessary and when they also find themselves in a total state of war.the Americans F-16/F-18/F-35/F-22s jets are all in good battle conditions and had been improved with the latest tech the world got to offer also note that the American main air domination fighter jet the stealthy F-22 is miles ahead of whatever aircrafts the Russians or Chinese would hype as a counter e.g su-57 or j-20.lol these two aircrafts can't match the US F-22s in terms or performance hence the Chinese and Russians decided to add Advanced EW abilities to their aircrafts while forgetting that the US are also upgrading their own air to air missile systems that their jets uses and are in plans to replace these missiles with lasers cheesy can u see a laser shot moving at a speed of light would cut and burn any overhyped Chinese and russian jets from the skies.the Russians and Chinese can't even mass produce their best jets su-35s/su-57 or j-20 in large numbers while the Americans already have hundreds or f22s and it's derivatives in service,the American AW systems would give the Americans great advantage in the aerial battle and their total knowledge of their positions thousands of km from their rivals while in the skies would see the Chinese and russian jets been knocked out of the skies without having at chance of getting close for their fancy maneuvers which might be their greatest strength cheesy .dont also forget the American most dangerous and undectable bomber aircraft the B-2 spirit would be on standby to carry out its nuclear bombing assignments in uttermost secrecy.russian advanced radars are struggling to detect the F-22s/F-35s how would they detect this powerful killer that can carry 100s of nuclear bombs in a single mission cheesy
also don't forget that the Americans has thousands of aircrafts in reserve such as the f-14 tomcats f-117 night hawks and others that can be refitted and upgraded with modern avionics to make them airworthy and letal in the air again

SEA
Any body that want to engage the US must first cross the Pacific oceans that is the first task that is where American deadly predators their advanced nuclear submarines comes into play.you see,the Americans would dominate the oceans easily and their powerful and hard to spot nuclear submarines would be sending down so many russian and Chinese ships to the nests of fishes below the ocean.america has the largest number of advanced nuclear submarines which dwaft the Chinese/Russians and the whole world navy combined.these submarines roam roam the earth oceans stealthly and undetected some can even launch nuclear ICBMs imagine canoes moving in a river filled with hungry crocodiles cheesy hundreds of Russian and Chinese ships would be sent to the deepest parts of mother earth.
I hope u have heard of the aegis and burke class destroyers in the US navy.these are the most advanced battle ships in the world that can engage targets both on sea land and air including ICBMs in space moving at hypersonic speeds.this isn't a hearsay it is proven fact.and also the American agents of force projection the aircraft carriers with can carry more than 100 fighter jets in war time would be out their in the seas in company of other Americans ships to assist in the aerial aspect of naval warfare flying sorties and shooting down enemy aircrafts and firing on enemy ships hundreds or km from range while keeping their naval ships and assets safe.america has about 12 major carriers and 30 more smaller but large carriers too.

Do u know russian and China have less than 2 aircraft carriers and a few numbers of nuclear submarines which are still in most aspects inferior to American tech cheesy how would these two navies engage USA in the naval battles.
That was why the Chinese hyped a certain hypersonic weapon DF-21 as a solution to USA aircraft carrier claiming that it can hit and sink US aircraft carriers easily.bit do you know the USA had upgraded their missiles systems both for their land and naval assets to intercept hypersonic fancy missiles the Russians use for propaganda.the PAC 3 can now intercept hypersonic missiles.
One more thing the USA are even moving to use lasers not even missiles again just tell me how can hypersonic missile moving at a great speed less than the speed of light defeat a laser moving at a speed of light.

Russia are just mass producing nukes thinking that they are wise but the 9,000 nukes the Americans own are more than enough to even saturate the entire world so while mass producing and stokepilling nukes just as the Russians?it doesn't make sense.the Chinese too are struggling and set 2050 as a deadline for totally overtake USA millitary both the gap are so so so much that 2050 go come and go yet they are yet to achieve that aim.
USA had come a long way they know nobody can attack them hence they choose to be selfish

Their leaders selfish attitude towards world issues would affect them still no matter how strong they are because I can't have peace when everywhere around you is boiling and louding with violence.

Joe biden useless foreign policies is the major weakness of USA not millitary aspect

An F-22 raptor can carry a nuclear weapon?
Thia one weak me. grin I feel like tagging the whole nairaland members on this post to come see how stupid you actually are grin
You are living in delusion mate, I say you wake up to reality.

Also, the airforce or navy doesn't decide who wins battles. Humans are beings that live on land. And although air and sea matters, it is the ground force that mostly decides who wins or loses wars.

Russia possess times 20 more armored tanks, vehicles, propelled and self propelled artillery, rocket launchers, silos and trucks than the United States and China combined.

You claim the f-22/f-35 raptors is above the su-57? You proved to me how stupid you are once again.

The f-35 is not above the su-57 in the sense that it is better in overall performance.
It is better when you talk abiyt stealth. The su-57 wansnt even created as a stealthy fighters jet. It was created as an air superiority fighters jet. It is far faster than the f-35 and itw maneuverability is hands down the best.

That is why, it would bring down an f-35 in a dogfight. Since the f-35 was created far differently. A stealth fighter jet that was created to go into enemy terrority and drop Bombs on important targets compared to the su-57 that was created to hunt other jets like the f-35.

Meanwhile, I read just the first two paragraphs and saw that you were actually dropping trash and decided to call it a day. You claiming that the F-22 can carry 100s of nuclear weapons completely turned me off.

It seems you are an illetrate hence you lack the knowledge of how nuclear weapons work.
I should try to educate you a little on that before calling it a day.

Nuclear weapons are launched by Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles from either Silos, Trucks or submarines. These ICBMS are tasked to carry them, and not fighter jets as you stupidly claimed earlier. There's no fighter jet that was designed to carry a nuclear weapons.
Rather, they were designed to carry cruise missiles. Also, there's only one fighter jet that can currently carry a hypersonic missile and it is the Su-57.

3 Likes

Re: Analysis Of USA Failed Drone Strike Mission In The Final Days In Afghanistan by PaNnamdi: 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Thia one weak me. grin I feel like tagging the whole nairaland members on this post to come see how stupid you actually are grin

Also, the airforce or navy doesn't decide who wins battles. Humans are beings that live on land. And although air and sea matters, it is the ground force that mostly decides who wins or loses wars.

Russia possess times 20 more armored tanks, vehicles, propelled and self propelled artillery, rocket launchers, silos and trucks than the United States and China combined.

You claim the f-22/f-35 raptors is above the su-57? You proved to me how stupid you are once again.

The f-35 is not above the su-57 in the sense that it is better in overall performance.
It is better when you talk abiyt stealth. The su-57 wansnt even created as a stealthy fighters jet. It was created as an air superiority fighters jet. It is far faster than the f-35 and itw maneuverability is hands down the best.

That is why, it would bring down an f-35 in a dogfight. Since the f-35 was created far differently. A stealth fighter jet that was created to go into enemy terrority and drop Bombs on important targets compared to the su-57 that was created to hunt other jets like the f-35.

Meanwhile, I read just the first two paragraphs and saw that you were actually dropping trash and decided to call it a day. You claiming that the F-22 can carry 100s of nuclear weapons completely turned me off.

It seems you are an illetrate hence you lack the knowledge of how nuclear weapons work.

Nuclear weapons are launched by Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles from either Silos, Trucks or submarines. These ICBMS are tasked to carry them, and not fighter jets as you stupidly claimed earlier. There's no fighter jet that was designed to carry a nuclear weapons.
Rather, they were designed to carry cruise missiles. Also, there's only one fighter jet that can currently carry a hypersonic missile and it is the Su-57.
E be like say u don confuse and nor get any argument again grin
I never said f-22 carry nuclear bombs I was referring to b-2 spirit what are u saying grin grin grin ;De be like u where lost while reading my long post or didn't understand most terms I used.

But one thing is certain

USA and Russia/China nor mate in terms of millitary if them do anyhow challange America face to face into battle dem go collect.
Why haven't almighty China taken over Taiwan by now or why haven't Russia taken over the Baltic's states cheesy
Make them try am now grin grin
Re: Analysis Of USA Failed Drone Strike Mission In The Final Days In Afghanistan by MangekyoAlt: 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2021
PaNnamdi:

E be like say u don confuse and nor get any argument again grin
I never said f-22 carry nuclear bombs I was referring to b-2 spirit what are u saying grin grin grin ;De be like u where lost while reading my long post or didn't understand most terms I used.

But one thing is certain

USA and Russia/China nor mate in terms of millitary if them do anyhow challange America face to face into battle dem go collect.
Why haven't almighty China taken over Taiwan by now or why haven't Russia taken over the Baltic's states cheesy

Did you not read where I said I didn't read of all it? I just ran through the first 2 paragraphs and called it a day.

Guy you dumb oo
Russian S-500 failed to detect an F-22?
Give me a source that said so.

Meanwhile, is a b-2 spirit faster than an F-22?
I doubt it.

Russia currently possess the fastest missiles in the world and its the Zircon missile. A missile that is fart enough to evade all known air defence systems.

I never said the US wouldn't win in a battle against China, except you can point to me where I said so.
What I said is USA would get decimated in a battle with Russia.

Why hasn't Russia over baltic states?
LMFAO Russia took over Crimea from a USA backed Ukraine and all they could do was impose sanctions. I remember how clearly USA vowed to help Ukraine whenever things like this arises but too bad russia is a country that is too big for them to even look in the face.

Btw Ukraine and Georgia are begging USA to accept them into Nato. Russia has warned that if USA does that, they should prepare themselves for war.

Till date, USA out of fear of Russia hasn't made any attempt to make Ukraine a Nato member despite all the promises

2 Likes

Re: Analysis Of USA Failed Drone Strike Mission In The Final Days In Afghanistan by PaNnamdi: 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

E be like say u don confuse and nor get any argument again grin grin
I never said f-22 carry nuclear bombs I was referring to b-2 spirit what are u saying grin grin grin grin it's like u didn't understand most terms I used.also note that fighter jets can carry nukes if it's necessary the warheads on the missiles can be modified to fire tactical nuke air to ground missiles.even mortars and artillery shells can be modified to fire tactical nuke shells but such weapons are been prohibited currently so what are you saying grin u said su-57 would bring down f-35 in dogfight grin grin who wan allow su-57 enter range of dog fight in the first place grin do u know hundreds of growlers and AW packs that would be in the air jamming the su-57 radars from a standoff distance before the showdown begin cheesy u think say modern warplanes na ww2 wey be shoot me I shoot u oga sit down na u dey ignorant here abeg try humble and learn.do u know the USA are currently planning to add lasers to their aircrafts cheesy u think say lasers na joke abi na toy guns cheesy

But one thing is certain

USA and Russia/China nor be mate in terms of millitary even u sef are hiding in denial to admit it here cheesy if them do anyhow challange America face to face into battle dem go collect why China set vision 2050 before dem go fit match USA if dem strong well well grin
Re: Analysis Of USA Failed Drone Strike Mission In The Final Days In Afghanistan by MangekyoAlt: 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2021
PaNnamdi:

E be like say u don confuse and nor get any argument again grin grin
I never said f-22 carry nuclear bombs I was referring to b-2 spirit what are u saying grin grin grin grin it's like u didn't understand most terms I used.also note that fighter jets can carry nukes if it's necessary the warheads on the missiles can be modified to fire tactical nuke air to ground missiles.even mortars and artillery shells can be modified to fire tactical nuke shells but such weapons are been prohibited currently so what are you saying grin u said su-57 would bring down f-35 in dogfight grin grin who wan allow su-57 enter range of dog fight in the first place grin do u know hundreds of growlers and AW packs that would be in the air jamming the su-57 radars from a standoff distance before the showdown begin cheesy u think say modern warplanes na ww2 wey be shoot me I shoot u oga sit down na u dey ignorant here abeg try humble and learn.do u know the USA are currently planning to add lasers to their aircrafts cheesy u think say lasers na joke abi na toy guns cheesy

But one thing is certain

USA and Russia/China nor be mate in terms of millitary even u sef are hiding in denial to admit it here cheesy if them do anyhow challange America face to face into battle dem go collect why China set vision 2050 before dem go fit match USA if dem strong well well grin

You're even editing the piece of shit. Can't you calmly type all the nonsense before posting? grin

Like I said earlier, the SU-57 Is an air superiority fighters jet. Do you not know what air superiority is? I only gave dogfights as one of the attributes of an air superiority fighter jet. Too bad your dumb brain couldn't think out of the box grin

The SU-57 isnt even combat ready yet, which means it's still a propotype undergoing production. With the little test that has been carried out on it, there have been been obvious evidence of it being extremely faster than and maneurvable than the f-35.

There are fighter jets that can carry nukes? Even mortars? Guy you're extremely dumb no hard feelings. The days of airplanes carrying nukes are well over. In the 60s planes were used to carry nukes and then dropped on paratroops from the planes but those days are well over. There are no know fighter jet that can fit in a nuclear warhead. Nukes are too big for what a fighter can carry. How do you not even realize that? You need to be schooled I swear.

Also saying nuclear weapons can be fired from mortars is the dumbest thing you've said yet. You just keep breaking your own records grin

USA are building their fighter jets to carry lasers? Give me the source that stated so, let me read through it. Or is it bear palour gist as usual? What a clown
Re: Analysis Of USA Failed Drone Strike Mission In The Final Days In Afghanistan by PaNnamdi: 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

You're even editing the piece of shit. Can't you calmly type all the nonsense before posting? grin

Like I said earlier, the SU-57 Is an air superiority fighters jet. Do you not know what air superiority is? I only gave dogfights as one of the attributes of an air superiority fighter jet. Too bad your dumb brain couldn't think out of the box grin

The SU-57 isnt even combat ready yet, which means it's still a propotype undergoing production. With the little test that has been carried out on it, there have been been obvious evidence of it being extremely faster than and maneurvable than the f-35.

There are fighter jets that can carry nukes? Even mortars? Guy you're extremely dumb no hard feelings. The days of airplanes carrying nukes are well over. In the 60s planes were used to carry nukes and then dropped on paratroops from the planes but those days are well over. There are no know fighter jet that can fit in a nuclear warhead. Nukes are too big for what a fighter can carry. How do you not even realize that? You need to be schooled I swear.

Also saying nuclear weapons can be fired from mortars is the dumbest thing you've said yet. You just keep breaking your own records grin

USA are building their fighter jets to carry lasers? Give me the source that stated so, let me read through it. Or is it bear palour gist as usual? What a clown
Just try to read research and expand your knowledge this is not 1980s

Re: Analysis Of USA Failed Drone Strike Mission In The Final Days In Afghanistan by MangekyoAlt: 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2021
PaNnamdi:

Just try to read research and expand your knowledge this is not 1980s
It is still obselete. ICBM's have taken over the roles of that.
Also there's a different between a bomber and a fighter jet. There are no fighter jets that can carry a nuclear weapon because that would be too big. It's only bombers that carry them, then drop it like USA did in Japan but that is an old practice now.

Also, there's a difference between a nuclear warhead and nuclear shell. It is also different from a nuclear missile. I don't know if you have the capability to differentiate these things. Embarrassing
Re: Analysis Of USA Failed Drone Strike Mission In The Final Days In Afghanistan by olugabbie(m): 11:57am On Nov 07, 2021
PaNnamdi:

Air
Ocean
AIR

SEA

Do u know russian and China have less than 3 aircraft carriers and a few numbers of nuclear submarines which are still in most aspects inferior to American tech cheesy how would these two navies engage USA in the naval battles.
That was why the Chinese overhyped a certain hypersonic weapon DF-21 as a solution to USA aircraft carrier claiming that it can hit and sink US aircraft carriers easily.bit do you know the USA had upgraded their missiles systems both for their land and naval assets to intercept hypersonic fancy missiles the Russians use for propaganda.the PAC 3 can now intercept hypersonic missiles.

If the US decides to invade Russia alone. It will be difficult for her to defeat Russia. Russia has invested a lots in defence systems. Russian air space is well protected by integrated defence systems.

Also, Russia has lots of anti ship missiles, both supersonic and hypersonic anti ship missiles. Which can be launch from air, sea & land to take out approaching warships. These missiles are capable of forcing the US carrier strike group to retreat. Russia also has a very strong submarine fleets that is capable of defending Russia..

So, it will be extremely difficult for US to defeat Russia at home. Likewise China. The likes of Russia and China have been able to build military that can protect them from invasion.

China has a lots of surface ship. They also have missiles that can deter invaders.

I agree that the US has the most power military in the world. They also have the capacity to project power outside their territory. Russia can also project power outside its territory. It's doing it in Syria presently. Russia may not be able to project outside its territory as the US has done. But it can protect itself from the most power country in the world. So the difference between US & Russia is that US has capacity to launch invasion of Russia. Russia don't have that capacity unless nuclear weapon is involved. But it can protect itself from any aggressor.

1 Like

Re: Analysis Of USA Failed Drone Strike Mission In The Final Days In Afghanistan by olugabbie(m): 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

In the military there are two types of weapon. There are strategic weapon and tactical weapon.

Tactical weapon are conventional weapon. They are mainly short range. They are designed to destroy other weapon e.g fighter jets, helicopter gunship, tanks, frigate, corvette, attack submarine e.t.c

While strategic weapon are weapons capable of delivering nuclear weapon to enemy target e.g Nuclear Powered Ballistic Missile Submarines, Bomber (like TU-160 & B-21 raider), bombers are capable of launching cruise missiles. These missiles can travel thousands of kilometres. Lastly, land based Missile like the ICBM. Some other tactical weapon can be strategically used. Mig-31(fighter jet) can be equipped with air to surface hypersonic missile-Kh-47M2 Kinzhal. The Kinzahl missile has a range of more than 2000km. It is an anti ship missile. Designed to take out aircraft carrier.

1 Like

Re: Analysis Of USA Failed Drone Strike Mission In The Final Days In Afghanistan by olugabbie(m): 12:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
PaNnamdi:

Well, the way the US carry out its intelligence gathering is the same way it is done everywhere else. They use both humans and machines (drones, satellite e.t.c).

The moment the taliban find it's way to the border of the Afghan capital. The US lost all its Afghan civilian informats. They had no one giving them information about the movement of the Taliban or ISIS K. So that was the main reason why the retaliation against the ISIS K failed.

It has nothing to do with Joe Biden. It was as a result of lack of proper intelligence.
Re: Analysis Of USA Failed Drone Strike Mission In The Final Days In Afghanistan by olugabbie(m): 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

It is still obselete. ICBM's have taken over the roles of that.
Also there's a different between a bomber and a fighter jet. There are no fighter jets that can carry a nuclear weapon because that would be too big. It's only bombers that carry them, then drop it like USA did in Japan but that is an old practice now.

Also, there's a difference between a nuclear warhead and nuclear shell. It is also different from a nuclear missile. I don't know if you have the capability to differentiate these things. Embarrassing

Some fighter jets can carry cruise missile. Mig-31 can carry anti-ship hypersonic cruise missile-Kh-47M2 Kinzhal. This cruise missile is nuclear capable. It can be equipped with nuclear warhead. While mig-31 can only carry one of these cruise missiles. A bomber can carry a quite number of them at once. Most cruises missile including the US Tomahawk & Russian Kalibr are nuclear capable.
Re: Analysis Of USA Failed Drone Strike Mission In The Final Days In Afghanistan by olugabbie(m): 1:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

The US conquered both Iraq & Afghanistan with in weeks. It is easier to conquer a foreign land than occupying it. Guerrilla warfare is the nightmare of any military, even the US military. That's why i find it funny when people Nigeria military defeat Boko haram within weeks if they are serious.
Re: Analysis Of USA Failed Drone Strike Mission In The Final Days In Afghanistan by PaNnamdi: 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
olugabbie:

If the US decides to invade Russia alone. It will be difficult for her to defeat Russia. Russia has invested a lots in defence systems. Russian air space is well protected by integrated defence systems.

Also, Russia has lots of anti ship missiles, both supersonic and hypersonic anti ship missiles. Which can be launch from air, sea & land to take out approaching warships. These missiles are capable of forcing the US carrier strike group to retreat. Russia also has a very strong submarine fleets that is capable of defending Russia..

So, it will be extremely difficult for US to defeat Russia at home. Likewise China. The likes of Russia and China have been able to build military that can protect them from invasion.

China has a lots of surface ship. They also have missiles that can deter invaders.

I agree that the US has the most power military in the world. They also have the capacity to project power outside their territory. Russia can also project power outside its territory. It's doing it in Syria presently. Russia may not be able to project outside its territory as the US has done. But it can protect itself from the most power country in the world. So the difference between US & Russia is that US has capacity to launch invasion of Russia. Russia don't have that capacity unless nuclear weapon is involved. But it can protect itself from any aggressor.

War no be by who make mouth pass na moral and money dey determine the winner.
Imagine the Americans firing thousands of cruise missiles into russian territory how many missiles will their few expensive shinny missile defence systems like the S-400 and S-500 be able to intercept grin grin

Forget nuclear weapons, if na normal conventional war showdown,America go baptise Russia with enough rockets and missiles and all their anti missiles defense systems would run out of ammo and missiles in less than two weeks of the showdown. cheesy

The GDP of Russia is equivalent to that of California.mind you America can easily replenish their losses so so easily while the Russians would struggle

The Americans if it becomes necessary and with support of their people would match into that Russia and capture that Moscow in less than 4 months in a conventional showdown.

America go Bleep up Russia conventionally and nuclearly

America na number one no be for mouth like unlike a certain giant of Africa of the coasts of West Africa cheesy
Re: Analysis Of USA Failed Drone Strike Mission In The Final Days In Afghanistan by olugabbie(m): 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2021
PaNnamdi:

Imagine the Americans firing thousands of cruise missiles into russian territory how many missiles will their few expensive shinny missile defence systems like the S-400 and S-500 be able to intercept grin grin

Forget nuclear weapons, if na normal conventional war showdown,America go baptise Russia with enough rockets and missiles and all their anti missiles defense systems would run out of ammo and missiles in less than two weeks of the showdown. cheesy

The GDP of Russia is equivalent to that of California.mind you America can easily replenish their losses so so easily while the Russians would struggle

The Americans if it becomes necessary and with support of their people would match into that Russia and capture that Moscow in less than 4 months in a conventional showdown.

America na number one no be for mouth like unlike a certain giant of Africa of the coasts of West Africa cheesy

Your analysis is not balanced. You concentrated your arguement on what the capacity of the US. You didn't mention what Russia will do to protect itself and Russia capacity to fight back. Russia will not sit back and do nothing.

1 Like

Re: Analysis Of USA Failed Drone Strike Mission In The Final Days In Afghanistan by seunny4lif(m): 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
olugabbie:

Your analysis is not balanced. You concentrated your arguement on what the capacity of the US. You didn't mention what Russia will do to protect itself and Russia capacity to fight back. Russia will not sit back and do nothing.
You even get time
They think Russia is Iraq cheesy
They don’t know that in War, there are no rules
USA used Nukes on Japan and people expected Russia to use just normal missiles if her home land is attacked cheesy
The only reason the USA have not attacked North Korea is because they have nuke weapons.
NK nuclear may be 12 nuclear war heads but it’s a nuke
Re: Analysis Of USA Failed Drone Strike Mission In The Final Days In Afghanistan by PaNnamdi: 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2021
olugabbie:

It's balanced Mr

Russia can only withstand a US onslaught four more than 4 months.

Russia got good weapons and missiles but their systems would be so overwhelmed by the hundreds of missiles the Americans would fire per minute into their airspace.how many missiles would the Russians be able to intercept a battery of S-400 system can carry 32 interceptor missiles and imagine that battery is outnumbered by 64 or 72 missiles it can't stand the assault infact it would succoumb.

Americans got the money and there is no country that can stand them in a nation to nation war.

It's just that the Americans are getting less concerned about what happening in other countries as a sole defender of democracy they shouldn't behave that way.
Re: Analysis Of USA Failed Drone Strike Mission In The Final Days In Afghanistan by olugabbie(m): 2:55am On Nov 08, 2021
PaNnamdi:

It's balanced Mr

Russia can only withstand a US onslaught four more than 4 months.

Russia got good weapons and missiles but their systems would be so overwhelmed by the hundreds of missiles the Americans would fire per minute into their airspace.how many missiles would the Russians be able to intercept a battery of S-400 system can carry 32 interceptor missiles and imagine that battery is outnumbered by 64 or 72 missiles it can't stand the assault infact it would succoumb.

Americans got the money and there is no country that can stand them in a nation to nation war.

It's just that the Americans are getting less concerned about what happening in other countries as a sole defender of democracy they shouldn't behave that way.

Russia has multi-layered defense systems. Any missile the S-400 fail to intercept, will be intercepted by other defense systems like S-350, S-300, Pantsir, Tor, BUK, just to name a few. Although, it is possible to defeat or penetrate Moscow’s layered air defences but nobody on Earth has any desire to. Almost nobody has the technology, resources, time or ability to do it and those very very few nations like US who can, will not want to. Kicking down the front door and directly menacing the capital of the owner of the most powerful nuclear arsenal on the planet doesn’t seem too smart does it?
Mind you, Russia has huge stock piles of cruise and ballistic missiles and capable platform that these missiles can be launched. So they have the capacity to respond accordingly (without nuke). They won't just fold their arms & depend on their defence systems. They will definitely return the favour.

3 Likes

Re: Analysis Of USA Failed Drone Strike Mission In The Final Days In Afghanistan by abeeee(m): 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
PaNnamdi:

Air
Ocean
AIR

SEA

You are so so wrong
The AIT power of Russia and China put together is over 10,000 aircraft
Western propaganda has rendered you ignorant
Re: Analysis Of USA Failed Drone Strike Mission In The Final Days In Afghanistan by abeeee(m): 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
PaNnamdi:

You sound so so dumb and uneducated

So if its that easy why didn't they use their conventional power to stop Vietnam
Or why is north Korea existing at all .....I mean they could have deafeted the eastern backed north Korean forces in the 1950s with their "convetional forces"

Even Iran will stand for years against the us army in a conventional warfare

Nor let Hollywood dey decieve you
Follow reality

1 Like

Re: Analysis Of USA Failed Drone Strike Mission In The Final Days In Afghanistan by PaNnamdi: 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
abeeee:

You sound so so dumb and uneducated

So if its that easy why didn't they use their conventional power to stop Vietnam
Or why is north Korea existing at all .....I mean they could have deafeted the eastern backed north Korean forces in the 1950s with their "convetional forces"

Even Iran will stand for years against the us army in a conventional warfare

Nor let Hollywood dey decieve you
Follow reality
U talk like a kid I hope am not replying to one.

How can u be comparing Vietnam as a war with the USA u don't even understood what happened in Vietnam.

It was more like a millitary assistance the Americans offered the South vietnamese.
So for your mind now because America withdrew from Afghanistan Afghanistan would defeat USA in a war abi?
Na wa o!!!

If u don't know, America had never declared war officially on any nation since ww2
I don't know if u understand.
Re: Analysis Of USA Failed Drone Strike Mission In The Final Days In Afghanistan by lebuhsi(m): 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
PaNnamdi:

Air
Ocean
AIR

SEA

Now you want to talk about aircraft carriers and other slow boats, In a world of hypersonic missiles? wink

1 Like

Re: Analysis Of USA Failed Drone Strike Mission In The Final Days In Afghanistan by sunboy(m): 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:

Are you going to vote for him ? Just asking respectfully

(1) (Reply)

Can Russia Survive Nato Alliance / Over 90000 Ukrainian Militants Killed As Zelensky Loses Stalingrad / Blood Deal Israel Obtains Prisoners From Hamas And Begins Hostilities With USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 274
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.