Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks (47176 Views)

Several Sailors Killed After Iran Missile 'Accidentally' Strikes Own Ship (Pics) / US Troops Were Injured In Iran Missile Attack Despite US Denying Casualties -CNN / The Reason Qassem Soleimani Was In Baghdad Shows How Complex The Iran Crisis Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by livebyday(m): 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
GreetMe:

You guys love jumping from Dems to Muslim as the cause of Trump's madness.

Where did I mention Muslims

The Dems single handedly handed Trump a sure re-election!

Their hate mongering and pandering to minorities failed woefully , first they tried to convince blacks Trump is racists which failed woefully when even black celebs endorsed him
Next they said he is a dullard yet the economy had never been better

Then they said he hates gays and the LGBTQ which well let's face it everyone hates them

Then they said he got Russia to hack the elections which failed again

Then they went and conducted the most disgraceful hate fueled impeachment in the history of our great nation but again wasted effort

Bro finally they organized anti war rallies spreading panic and saying Iran would bomb USA but Iran chickens out .
Wow as far as I see ..in the words of Milos "Daddy has got this"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by Blindersoff: 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
budaatum:
If Trump's lies made Trump's nose grow he'd be trodding on it by now!

Trump lies so effortlessly and i have come to notice his "tell" when he begins to lie. He begins to fling his head all over the place while making some queer faces with that silly smirk on his face. The guy lies for a living afterall he is a business man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by GreetMe(m): 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

Silly OPs who have not fact checked their own President. Mouthpiece of CNN and liberal media.

By the time Trump is done with his presidency, the world order would have be reversed and uprooted, righteousnesss, religious freedom, free speech will once again be defended.

Richdad

Go and read that article again and stop campaigning for likes. I used to think you were intelligent, you just proved me wrong

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by GreetMe(m): 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2020
tophumble:
They won't allow us rest with this Trump thing

Well the guy is gaining more popularity for a re-election

Exactly what he wants...but Americans have already figured it out grin

It was all a plan, watch how he will start relaxing sanctions on Iran

2 Likes

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by seguno2: 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

Silly OPs who have not fact checked their own President. Mouthpiece of CNN and liberal media.

By the time Trump is done with his presidency, the world order would have be reversed and uprooted, righteousnesss, religious freedom, free speech will once again be defended.

Richdad

Righteousness defended by a pusssy grabbing foul mouthed corrupt rogue who dodges taxes and other government responsibilities?
Are you joking or you just want us to throw up

7 Likes

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by livebyday(m): 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

But you guys were saying Iran won't dare to do anything before now you are changing the story. Donald Trump is the real coward here. After running his mouth like tap, he couldn't do anything despite Iran attack. We are still waiting for him to carry out his threat since you all said he is talk and do.

Only cowards make noise on twitter.
Trump a coward ? Hahahahahahahaahaha

Iranian president held a 45 minute tv interview swearing death to America abd isreal , saying America would bleed

They flew the red flags on all masts across their country

They held war rallies burning flags say America would feel severe pain

At the end they fire six rockers into empty parking lots in two American bases ?

Seriously? Who is the coward !? Fir goodness sake America killed you highest ranked general , your supreme commander and this is all you could do?!!

Hahahahahahahaahaha

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by Softness147: 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
IN ALL THESE ONLY SHIA MUSLIMS IS PAINED MOST COS YOU FELT IRAN WILL KILL DOZENS OF AMERICAN.
OP FACE NIGERIA PROBLEMS
LEAVE AMERICA AND THEIR PROBLEM ALONE.
ASK NIGERIAN PRESIDENT TO GIVE U CONSTANT POWER HE PROMISED SO U CAN BE USEFUL.
AMERICA HAVE CONSTANT POWER.

I DON'T KNOW IF YOU HAVE EATEN 3 SQUARE MEAL TODAY,YOU ARE HERE RANTING ABOUT TRUMP THAT DON'T GIVE A Bleep ABOUT U

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by suzzyboss(m): 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2020
��
Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by ngwaba(m): 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2020
Blindersoff:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factcheck/fact-checking-trumps-address-on-the-iran-missile-attacks/ar-BBYKEcW
So an idiot took time to write this down? No wonder we have Buhari as President

1 Like

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by josdiv(m): 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2020
the OP has been beclouded by the likes of yahoo, cnn, msn and the pro-democrats news channels....

2 Likes

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by GreetMe(m): 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2020
livebyday:

Where did I mention Muslims

The Dems single handedly handed Trump a sure re-election!

Their hate mongering and pandering to minorities failed woefully , first they tried to convince blacks Trump is racists which failed woefully when even black celebs endorsed him
Next they said he is a dullard yet the economy had never been better

Then they said he hates gays and the LGBTQ which well let's face it everyone hates them

Then they said he got Russia to hack the elections which failed again

Then they went and conducted the most disgraceful hate fueled impeachment in the history if our great nation but again wasted effort

Bro finally they organized anti war rallies spreading panic and saying Iran would bomb USA but Iran chickens out .
Wow as far as I see ..in the words of Milo "Daddy has got this"

You guys love making this about Dems, Muslims, immigrants and LGBT, you obviously don't know they cut across all lines even in the Republican party.

Where in the article was the Dems mentioned? You use your hate for Dems as as an excuse to love and tolerate Trump.

Trump started this Iran madness and he's only using it to campaign for re-election. He is trying to undo the Impeachment dirt, by trying to make it look as if he saved the World of WW3. Watch how he will start relaxing the sanctions on Iran and advocate for peace.

Your Daddy committed Impeachment crimes and got Impeached... the tag is still there. 3rd POTUS to be impeached. Blaming the Dems won't change a thing, they're there to protect the Constitution at all costs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by Blindersoff: 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
ngwaba:

So an idiot took time to write this down? No wonder we have Buhari as President

Msn did and last time i checked MSN means MICROSOFT NETWORK and i am sure even the dumbest part of your brain knows that MSN is no idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by CrimeKsmart: 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
livebyday:

Trump a coward ? Hahahahahahahaahaha

Iranian president held a 45 minute tv interview swearing death to America abd isreal , saying America would bleed

They flew the red flags on all masts across their country

They held war rallies burning flags say America would feel severe pain

At the end they fire six rockers into empty parking lots in two American bases ?

Seriously? Who is the coward !? Fir goodness sake America killed you highest ranked general , your supreme commander and this is all you could do?!!

Hahahahahahahaahaha

Are you not ashamed of yourself defending a coward(Donal trump). The only reason you are here defending a coward is because you see the war BTW U.S and Iran as a religious war but common sense should tell you he is only playing politics with his country people lives.

When Donald Trump carry out his threat, I will regard him as a man with balls but for now, he is a bloody coward

4 Likes

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by Petdagr8t(m): 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2020
Whether Trump Lied or not, all I know is that he is delivering on his promises to the American people unlike our BUBU who is more concern on cows rather than his fellow citizens. CNN and other fake news may go to hell...Trump is delivering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by Blindersoff: 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2020
josdiv:
the OP has been beclouded by the likes of yahoo, cnn, msn and the pro-democrats news channels....

I agree. Same way you have been beclouded by Fox news a pro Trump and pro republican media. Score is 1 - 1 God no vex

1 Like

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by livebyday(m): 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
GreetMe:

You guys love making this about Dems, Muslims, immigrants and LGBT, you obviously don't know they cut across all lines even in the Republican party.

Where in the article was the Dems mentioned? You use your hate for Dems as as an excuse to love and tolerate Trump.

Trump started this Iran madness and he's only using it to campaign for re-election. He is trying to undo the Impeachment dirt, by trying to make it look as if he saved the World of WW3. Watch how he will start relaxing the sanctions on Iran and advocate for peace.

Your Daddy committed Impeachment crimes and got Impeached... the tag is still there. 3rd POTUS to be impeached. Blaming the Dems won't change a thing, they're there to protect the Constitution at all costs

Here it is , always victim pandering grin

You Dems are predictable. Whether you add the impeachment tag or not he is gonna get a second term so deal with it.

Four more years of being the world's best economic power house that even humbled a bully China grin

The world's one true super power grin

Fact remains TRUMP 2020!

Take all those killjoy , pandering ,.emo triggering , sell me some.love finding , tree hugging nonsense else where and miss me with that BS!

To quote Milos again "Daddy has got this"

Trump 2020

Believe cool

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by Chuka002: 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
I have done a detailed research for my African
in Diaspora finding it hard to get Nigeria food

stuffs due to your busy schedule.

Most people eat junks and all kind of foriegn

food which has complications to the body later

on, and sometimes it gives excessive fat.

I am bringing a solution to your door step.
Green Sun food export is here to profer

solutions to this problem. Lets take your

orders of Nigeria food stuffs and it will be

sent to your door steps.

We can get Food stuffs like Egusi( Melon

seed), Ogbono, Bitterleaf, Yam, Red Oil, Amala

(yam flour) Beans(white and brown), Ijebu

Garri, stock fish, etc.. Please tell us want

you want, we are one text or call away.

We are just a Whatsapp Message away.

Mr Precious +2349067019624
Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by Switruth: 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Fuckkking trump
Just apologize to Iran you Moda fuckkker

Soleimani was supposed to meet with irag prime minister in Baghdad to discuss about security and peace talks
Trump should apologize
Killing a government official of a sovereign nation just because you have intelligent report that he is aiding terrorists is bad. Another country top commander for that matter!
And no evidence to show soleimani was about to launch an imminent terror campaign
. I dey respect you before but Na today I know say u no sabi yearn. Niguurr

2 Likes

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by KingMogambo: 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2020
Well I just want to respond to No. 9. There is a group called DATA LINKS currently scamming people here on Nairaland - I'm a victim. They paste an advert for sales of mobile data. You transfer money to their account and they would never send you the data. See details below;

Data Links,
No. 25 Badariya Church Road.
Birbi - Kebbi.
Name of Bank: Ecobank
Account Name: Data Links
Account Number: 8104359535

These needs to stop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by livebyday(m): 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2020
[s]
CrimeKsmart:

Are you not ashamed of yourself defending a coward(Donal trump). The only reason you are here defending a coward is because you see the war BTW U.S and Iran as a religious war but common sense should tell you he is only playing politics with his country people lives.

When Donald Trump carry out his threat, I will regard him as a man with balls but for now, he is a bloody coward
[/s]

You don't understand what you typed do you?

Trump vapourized the Iranian supreme general , the top Ayetolla general, the head of defense of the country! Nothing remained of this body but a barbequed hand grin

And all Iran did in response after threatening on TV ,on CNN ,on Aljazera, on World news networks was to fire 6 ballistic rockets into empty car parks in two USA bases in Iraq?? Seriously?
Hahahahahahahaahaha

Wow !! After all the riots , and flying red flags on all masts across Iran?

This was the bloody severe retaliation? cheesy

OPC would have done a better job dude

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by GreetMe(m): 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2020
livebyday:

Here it is , always victim pandering grin

You Dems are predictable. Whether you add the impeachment tag or not he is gonna get a second term so deal with it.

Four more years of being the world's best economic power house that even humbled a bully China grin

The world's one true super power grin

Fact remains TRUMP 2020!

Take all those killjoy , pandering ,.emo triggering , sell me some.love finding , tree hugging nonsense else where and miss me with that BS!

To quote Milos again "Daddy has got this"

Trump 2020

Believe cool

Daddy after talking tough and threatening fire and brimstone against Iran, and y'all were hailing him but he suddenly disappointed you guys grin grin

I don't have anything against Trump being re-elected but his little pawn game about using Iran and peace talks to get his Impeached ass up again has been busted!

Impeachment humbled the tough Trump. He will be re-elected fine, but he is still the 3rd impeached POTUS in history undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by CrestMan: 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2020
[s]
Blindersoff:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factcheck/fact-checking-trumps-address-on-the-iran-missile-attacks/ar-BBYKEcW
[/s]

Please don't let your hatred for trump give you heart attack. Please don't!

Even Obama and the whole Democratic party has not denied it.

Yesterday night, Joe Biden Twitted that President Trump should stop blaming the past administration but he still didn't deny the allegations.

Your long essay is meant for the bin.
Thanks for your kind response cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by livebyday(m): 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2020
GreetMe:

Daddy after talking tough and threatening fire and brimstone against Iran, and y'all were hailing him but he suddenly disappointed you guys grin grin

I don't have anything against Trump being re-elected but his little pawn game about using Iran and peace talks to get his Impeached ass up again has been busted!

Impeachment humbled the tough Trump. He will be re-elected fine, but he is still the 3rd impeached POTUS in history undecided

Again typical deflection!

Hahahahahahahaahaha

At least kill thw supreme general of America !! cheesy

Iran couldn't even kill on single marine even !

After all the threats ?

You probably never followed the events hence just arguing ! grin

Go and read everything again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by tundess: 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2020
I say Trump till 2090 if needs be. He got a beautiful letter from the Pope. America is for God and that's that. Trump said he will release audio in which the general was eating bacon. Left-handed too. Have you fact checked that ? CNN will not tell you that. Kanye has been briefed sha.
Anyhow, Why fact check a man that "sez it as it is ?" because Obama/CNN/apple/Soros/ Merkel/Hezbollah told you? They are all "deep state". Obama and Michelle gave the general $150 billion. Cash. Inside a bible. BBC didn't tell you ? Imminent threat with that kind of money. The general was alao planning to marry Mrs. Netanyahu with some of that windfall. Trump sropped all that nonsense! Evil is finished.
But we want peace.
Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by africanusvu(m): 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2020
U ar somewhere in ojuelegba wasting ur time and enegy writing what u knw noting abt.nairalanders got no time for llong gramar.since you know america more than potus.congratulations

1 Like

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by IpobAntidote: 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2020
TRAMP is on record to have told 13000 (THIRTEEN THOUSAND) LIES since he came into power. So there's no news here. The clown is pathological narcissistic lying son of dog.

2 Likes

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by tophumble(m): 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
I see him winning a re-election sha

GreetMe:

Exactly what he wants...but Americans have already figured it out grin

It was all a plan, watch how he will start relaxing sanctions on Iran
Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by ben1daEbiri(m): 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
Zoharariel:
To be honest - I am highly disappointed in Iran for announcing the intended retaliatory strikes to Iraq (who immediately informed Amerika) ahead of time.

Jack Khoury - An Israeli Journalist revealed on his Twitter yesterday that "224 Amerikan soldiers, were wounded during the Iranian missile attack, and were immediately transferred to Tel Aviv by an Amerikan plane and admitted to the hospital".

Jack Khoury’s Twitter account was suspended a few minutes after posting this tweet.

https://mobile.twitter.com/khjacki_en?lang=en

I should also bring to your notice that a lot of disinformation are currently being peddled by the Empire's propaganda outlets in order to sway public opinions.

For example, The Guardian has reported that the Jack Khoury's twitter account was suspended because it was spreading & promoting false claims - but the BASTARD NEWSPAPER FORGOT TO TELL US THE REAL TWITTER HANDLE OF JACK KHOURY WHICH IS NOT PEDDLING FALSE CLAIMS. grin

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/jan/08/false-claims-spread-online-after-iran-missile-attack-on-iraqi-airbase

We're already used to the lies of Amerika & Israel. The Amerikans suffered heavy shellacking from the Iranian retaliatory strikes but they covered it up inorder to save face.

How many times have we witnessed this kinda scenario?

During the NATO bombing of Yugoslavia in 1999, Serbia shot down an Amerikan B2-Spirit Bomber (Spirit of Missouri - which ofcourse has been replaced now) & F117 Nighthawk with the Russian S-125 Neva/Pechora SAM and Amerika denied it never happened, only for the bastards to send NATO's military delegation to Serbia 2 years later, sharing questionnaires and asking stupid questions, not only about the downing of the F-117, but also about the B2-Spirit. grin

In 2011, an Amerikan RQ-170 Sentinel drone was captured in flight by Iran and the Amerikan bastards - as usual quickly denied it, until pictures of the wreckage began to surface on the internet. grin

I could go on & on. Amerika has peddled too many lies to be taken seriously on anything she says.

I am neither an Amerikan robotic zombie who believes & gobbles carefully-crafted propaganda disseminated by their useless MSM, neither am I a Nigerian secessionist & religious bigot trying hard to showing blind solidarity to Trump & Satan-Yahoo, hoping to secure their support in balkanizing Nigeria & granting them their utopian Country.

The Amerikan Senators are coming out one after the other to deny Trump LIES & CLAIMS that Qassem Soleimani was planning an impending strikes on the Amerikans while our vacuous Nigerians whose emotions & religious bigotry have taking the better part of them - thereby pushing them to comment (inorder to garner useless LIKES on social media) on Issues they know absolutely nothing about except what they're fed on CNN & other MSM channels.

The same Qassem Soleimani who was praised by CNN some years ago for fighting & decimating ISIS - is now a Terrorist simply because Amerika says so?

https://mobile.twitter.com/sahouraxo/status/1214791376459706368?s=09

Even with the rumoured casuality on the Amerikan side, the Iranian retaliatory strikes are not sufficient to deter these Zionist Murdering Bastards from ever crossing the redline again.

In the 60s, the United Snakes had a programme to produce a single Bomb so powerful that just one could destroy the whole of the USSR.

Mother Russia on the other hand went 10 steps further. They planned to produce a single Bomb so powerful it would destroy the whole planet when detonated.

The idea was to put this thing on a big cargo ship and sail it up & down her coast.

If Russia was destroyed in a surprise attack, the sailors on board would light the blue touch paper, and we would all kiss the world goodbye. Funny right? grin

Fortunately saner counsels prevailed and none of these monstrosities saw the light of day.

If Amerika dares nuke Iran, trust me, scores of Countries would begin to chase & buy nukes even if they can't produce it.

The is the reason Iran HAS TO respond, or as is pointed out, Bashar Al-Assad, Hassan Nasrallah and the Iranian Supreme Leader are next on the Ziocon hit list.

A deterrent price has to be extracted.

There has to be a price tag on these murders, or else they will be daily events.

The Zionists don’t bomb Lebanon because they know there will be brutal retaliation.

They bomb Syria because they have been able to get away with it. Nothing less would be acceptable to the millions on the streets of Tehran.

This is not fanciful. Iraq already wants the bastard Amerikan troops out of their country, leading to another Trump Twitter tantrum.

Once they are gone from Iraq, those in Syria will follow. Iran could respond by declaring a security zone in the Straits of Hormuz.

Any Amerikan ship would be assumed to be hostile and destroyed without warning.

Just Amerikan ships. Any others, and the tanker traffic, could proceed unmolested.

Amerikan warships in the Gulf can rust in port in Bahrain, till their presence becomes irrelevant.

This would impose a real cost on the Amerikan without firing a shot or taking a single life – unless Amerikan ships try to force the Straits, like ducks in a shooting gallery.

I also expect Iran to quickly export the "Magrav Technology" to all her allies (Resistance Axis) and the war-gaming of all Amerikan Aircrafts & Vessels (Military & Civilian) should commence forthwith - while the S-400Triumf and other components like the BUK, Pantsir & Tor-2 are immediately bought & delivered to Tehran from Russia.

The United Snakes of Amerika would largely become irrelevant, and sidelined - and Countries would make their own security arrangements without any Amerikan involvement.

Unfortunately,not many know much about these,they'll only come here and rant.
Already Russia has delivered the S-400 to Iraq to protect its airspace which I believe will find it's way to Iran.
Like you rightly said,USA cannot dare nuke Iran,it will get very messy.
Remember America only thrive on war?see the mess they made in the ME over the past 20-25years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by khalhokage(m): 5:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
Trump's and Buhari's administration are very similar in that they tell too many lies, the only difference is that Trump tells his lies himself while Buhari's croonies tell his for him.

Las las they're both crappy leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by GreetMe(m): 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2020
livebyday:

Again typical deflection!

Hahahahahahahaahaha

At least kill thw supreme general of America !! cheesy

Iran couldn't even kill on single marine even !

After all the threats ?

You probably never followed the events hence just arguing ! grin

Go and read everything again

Almighty Trump had to enter a deal with Iran behind the scenes, i thought he was a god, he could do it all undecided

Atleast Iran weren't making alot of noise like the IMPOTUS, he should have hit Iran back ten times as he promised, or was it another mouth making?

Soon he will start relaxing the sanctions on Iran and call for ultimate peace. Dude wants to be re-elected very badly, he had to drop his powerful ego.

Nancy did a good job.

1 Like

Re: Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks by GreetMe(m): 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2020
khalhokage:
Trump's and Buhari's administration are very similar in that they tell too many lies, the only difference is that Trump tells his lies himself while Buhari's croonies tell his for him.

Las las they're both crappy leaders.

Guys three gbosa for you. Your head dey dia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads / It's Hitting Hard: Senior Niger Politicians Beg Tinubu To Lift Sanctions / 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.