Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads (47099 Views)

USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere / One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns / Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Explorers(m): 11:00am On Oct 27, 2017
Russia test fires huge 'Satan Two' ballistic missile that can carry 12 nuclear warheads and wipe out Britain or Texas in ONE devastating strike amid huge military drills

Russia carried out multiple missile tests on Thursday, its defense ministry said
A RS-28 Sarmat nuclear missile, also known as Satan 2, was fired from the Plestek Cosmodrome and travelled 3,600 miles before hitting a target
Meanwhile two submarines launched missiles in the ocean north of Japan, and another was launched in the Arctic Ocean
Three bombers also fired cruise missiles at ground targets on Russian soil

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5021893/Russia-test-fires-huge-Satan-2-nuclear-missile.html#ixzz4wigkxJWr
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Russia carried out a successful test of its Satan 2 nuclear missile on Thursday night, the country's defense ministry said.
The rocket, also known as RS-28 Sarmat, was fired from the Plestek Cosmodrome and travelled 3,600 miles before hitting a target on the Kura test range.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5021893/Russia-test-fires-huge-Satan-2-nuclear-missile.html

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Explorers(m): 11:02am On Oct 27, 2017
The Sarmat next generation intercontinental ballistic missile can 'beat any defences' and wipe out entire countries, according to Russia's military.

The weapon has been in the pipeline since 2009 and is now ready after several setbacks, with initial trials to be carried out before the end of the year.

It would be capable of delivering warheads of 40 megatons i.e 2,000 times as powerful as the atom bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945.

The RS-28 Sarmat 100-tonne also known as 'Satan 2' ballistic missile is pictured here at a Moscow Victory Day parade rehearsal earlier this year.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Yeligray(m): 11:03am On Oct 27, 2017
If war starts now Nigeria here we will launch nuclear anti corruption missile

260 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by makdcash(m): 11:03am On Oct 27, 2017
Ok

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by melodyogonna(m): 11:12am On Oct 27, 2017
if na north korea now, trump no go allow make we hear word

137 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by dfrost: 11:12am On Oct 27, 2017
makdcash:
Ok

shocked To what essence abeg?
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 27, 2017
I am not in the least scared of this little military toys.
Something must kill a man.
It might interest you to know that Diarrhoea has killed more people than all the previous wars fought on Planet earth totalled together.

186 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by makdcash(m): 11:18am On Oct 27, 2017
What

dfrost:

shocked To what essence abeg?

7 Likes

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by omobs(m): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2017
Well done Russia and putin,

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by dfrost: 11:34am On Oct 27, 2017
makdcash:
What

The WMDs is what I was referring to not you.
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 27, 2017
NY, WA, IL, CA, FL, GA, VA, CO, NJ & PA = Radiation Ashes.

No counter-measures, no defence systems can stop it. I just can't wait! grin cheesy grin

Putin - You are making us proud in the jungle of the irunmoles. Hahahahahahahaaaa! grin cheesy grin

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by haykes(m): 11:48am On Oct 27, 2017
is either u kill or they kill u is like everybody is in hurry God is waiting judgement day is inevitable

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Perge(m): 11:52am On Oct 27, 2017
This is the real satan the muslim world should stone to death, not the imaginary myth of Arabia.

A satan that can turn the whole of Saudi arabia to a smitten ash of nuclear debris.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 27, 2017
No wonder Putin has been supporting North Korea all these while cause he has his own devilish missiles in stock to be tested... I don't see Trump threatening to destroy Russia.. lol.. game of thrones

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 27, 2017
Perge:
This is the real satan the muslim world should stone to death, not the imaginary myth of Arabia.

A satan that can turn the whole of Saudi arabia to a smitten arsh of nuclear debris.
My guy trust me Saudi Arabia is worse than any country currently,,, just look at what they are doing to Yemen, I cried the first day I saw the news, and how the U.N is keeping mute is what I don't get..

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Titto93(m): 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
Where is ISIS that thought Russia is Syria, come and meet your doom.

watch, subscribe and share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv4h8Eexlo8

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by ycmdng(m): 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
I've always admire Russian weapon systems. No full detail of its capability but you just must be weary of it. The kingdom of God is really at hand.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by ycmdng(m): 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
When will it be available on Ebay or Jumia? I need to pre-order one. Dont ask me for what. mcapata..com

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by chloride6: 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Adeyinka12(m): 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
hmmm, north Korea that is releasing missiles back to back I know she have full support of her allies , one just spotted

2 Likes

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by daveP(m): 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
Russia must be defeated before the antichrist surfaces.
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by cyber5(m): 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
In 2baba's voice so i said to myself This world we're living in is coming to an end

1 Like

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by seunny4lif(m): 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
daveP:
Russia must be defeated before the antichrist surfaces.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by kalvoken(m): 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
May God not allow Nigeria security forces develop to possess this continental depopulation in the name of missile.

Amen.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2017
Where is that USA to dish out sanctions....

countries are busy getting ready for WW3
Africa countries are busy learning how to dance 'ONE CORNER'

anyways......

drabeey was HERE

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by mach7(m): 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
Explorers:
The Sarmat next generation intercontinental ballistic missile can 'beat any defences' and wipe out entire countries, according to Russia's military.

The weapon has been in the pipeline since 2009 and is now ready after several setbacks, with initial trials to be carried out before the end of the year.

It would be capable of delivering warheads of 40 megatons i.e 2,000 times as powerful as the atom bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945.

The RS-28 Sarmat 100-tonne also known as 'Satan 2' ballistic missile is pictured here at a Moscow Victory Day parade rehearsal earlier this year.
That is the RS-24 Yars bro. Sarmat is Silo based and not on mobile launchers.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Explorers(m): 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
mach7:
That is the RS-24 Yars bro. Sarmat is Silo based and not on mobile launchers.

They both look alike and can be transported.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by daveP(m): 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
[quote author=seunny4lif post=61819728][/quote]lol. make research and stop being the mumu here jare. my siggy says it all.
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by tartar9(m): 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
k
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
cheesy when young, we were always told that God promised not to wipe out the world with water again but with fire... I never believed not until now when I'm older.

so they meant bomb... nuclear weapons

what a horrible way to die....

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by modi78: 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
OK Russia is not your mates

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks / Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump / Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.