Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Miyetti Allah Bans Night Grazing Nationwide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Bans Night Grazing Nationwide (21573 Views)

MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west / Akeredolu Bans Night Grazing, Outlaws Underage Herders / Kaduna Seals Entry Points, Bans Night Travels For Essential Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Bans Night Grazing Nationwide by Nobody: 4:49am On Jan 10, 2020
bhella10:
Embrace the good news fess before you start to dey whine like a sisi. Kudos to Miyetti Allah for such brilliant decision.

A once in a lifetime opportunity, your hero and demi god failed woefully. You people exposed the evil you carry within. Posterity will judge. No amount of lies, counter propaganda or removing history from the curriculum will stop that.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Bans Night Grazing Nationwide by GeoAfrikana(m): 4:53am On Jan 10, 2020
wizzyrich:
No body stopped them from ranching anywhere around the country.

Ranching should be a private business and not to be sponsored by the government. There are a couple of places I've seen Hausa's ranching in the state where I reside, the government did not purchase the land for them, they did themselves, they do their business and are living peacefully with their host communities.

I guess Obudu cattle ranch is private.

Or have you read about Australia's ranches? Individual farmers ok wn several hectares of grazing land (many even spend days on their farm without returning home). Those lands are definitely not private owned.

There's a lot more for me to say but I can't be typing Epistles here. You may check my profile, I have two posts about RUGA.
Re: Miyetti Allah Bans Night Grazing Nationwide by Chochovini: 5:09am On Jan 10, 2020
Karloss:
Fear of trump
. Is the begining of wisdom bro. Iran is a case study.
Re: Miyetti Allah Bans Night Grazing Nationwide by Chochovini: 5:59am On Jan 10, 2020
wizzyrich:
No body stopped them from ranching anywhere around the country.

Ranching should be a private business and not to be sponsored by the government. There are a couple of places I've seen Hausa's ranching in the state where I reside, the government did not purchase the land for them, they did themselves, they do their business and are living peacefully with their host communities.
Problem is, the fulanis do not believe in anything like HOST Community. They believe they own everywhere but fact is, they don‘t really own any place.
Re: Miyetti Allah Bans Night Grazing Nationwide by bukolafakeye(m): 6:34am On Jan 10, 2020
Amotekun has not even started operation. So they too can fear?

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Bans Night Grazing Nationwide by Nature8(m): 6:53am On Jan 10, 2020
Simplebeauty:
grin

the fear of Amotekun is the beginning of wisdom grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Bans Night Grazing Nationwide by rkayg(m): 7:20am On Jan 10, 2020
Simplebeauty:
grin

the fear of Amotekun is the beginning of wisdom grin

Very true grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Bans Night Grazing Nationwide by orisa37: 7:55am On Jan 10, 2020
ijustdey:
•••Miyetti Allah bans night grazing nationwide

•••Bans grazing by minors, hawking of milk by teenage girls

https://tribuneonlineng.com/miyetti-allah-bans-night-grazing-nationwide/

Miyetti Allah can only ban Miyetti Allah group members. That's private Agreement.
Re: Miyetti Allah Bans Night Grazing Nationwide by orisa37: 8:03am On Jan 10, 2020
Anyone who grazes after Six O'clock is a Public Nuisance. Such should be arrested and the Cattle shot dead, all of them.
Re: Miyetti Allah Bans Night Grazing Nationwide by rummmy: 8:05am On Jan 10, 2020
GeoAfrikana:

You said Ranching is the solution, now you're talking of sponsorship.

By jumping to another point, you've tacitly accepted that your earlier argument is baseless.
oga,they can purchase land and ranch the way a business man buys land to build his company.
Re: Miyetti Allah Bans Night Grazing Nationwide by rummmy: 8:09am On Jan 10, 2020
DelilahMakinde:
Maybe it's because Sango normally strikes at night?
is it the sango that striked away your clothes? Lol
Re: Miyetti Allah Bans Night Grazing Nationwide by orisa37: 8:12am On Jan 10, 2020
Night gazing such as this in picture is Elsaksaky's Terrorism. It's also Bokoharamish. Police, OPC, AREWA, BAKASSI BOYS, AMOTEKUN etcetera should arrest the Culprits after shooting their Cattle.
Re: Miyetti Allah Bans Night Grazing Nationwide by GeoAfrikana(m): 8:15am On Jan 10, 2020
rummmy:
oga,they can purchase land and ranch the way a business man buys land to build his company.

No they can't, they can't afford it. The best government can do is to zone an area for Ranching, acquire it and then lease it for the herders.

That's the same thing that businesses in Lagos are enjoying. Did Igbos buy Alaba market? Obviously they didn't, the land was zoned as a commercial area and rented out or sold in piece-meals to business owners.

This is the same for all markets. Did private bus drivers buy land for carparks and garages? They didn't. So it isn't new at all for the government to acquire land for it's citizens and lease it or sell in piece-meals.

Problem is you all don't make findings, all you do is read news on NairaLand. But most news agencies in Nigeria are skewed to one political party or another.
Re: Miyetti Allah Bans Night Grazing Nationwide by omoharry(f): 8:18am On Jan 10, 2020
Haddock:
Miyetti Allah with impunity, no be grazing association una be again? Una be government agency?! Wetin una fit do if a nomad decides to graze at night?

Who even gave them the right to ban anything nationwide?!
who gave them the right? of cos its the inept government of Nigeria that has become a toothless bulldog. Do you think a Buhari can sanction his kinsmen even when they are known to have committed atrocities against states? this people are stronger than Buhari himself.This is because he is a Fulani and Fulanis do not punish their own.They know how to protect their interest.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Bans Night Grazing Nationwide by bhella10: 9:31am On Jan 10, 2020
destinie2019:

A once in a lifetime opportunity, your hero and demi god failed woefully. You people exposed the evil you carry within. Posterity will judge. No amount of lies, counter propaganda or removing history from the curriculum will stop that.
What's your point exactly? Stop rambling. you are ambiguous.
Re: Miyetti Allah Bans Night Grazing Nationwide by chriscrosss(m): 1:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
Lol..come to owo, ondo state..you will see them 12pm to 2am..
Re: Miyetti Allah Bans Night Grazing Nationwide by LLMG: 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
oh, thought its their birthright, daytime grazing will soon be banned too.
Re: Miyetti Allah Bans Night Grazing Nationwide by tempest01(m): 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2020
GeoAfrikana:

I guess Obudu cattle ranch is private.

Or have you read about Australia's ranches? Individual farmers ok wn several hectares of grazing land (many even spend days on their farm without returning home). Those lands are definitely not private owned.

There's a lot more for me to say but I can't be typing Epistles here. You may check my profile, I have two posts about RUGA.

You want to collect people's land and give to murderers to settle within them, litter children everywhere, and wipe the hosts out on the long run. How much have the cows contributed to the national wealth that the FG should take other people's land from them? The strength and willpower used to fight Ipob, shittes and the rest, where is it against killer herdsmen?

I thought the north has mass and numbers? Keep the RUGA on the north let FG use that money and transport the feed from the South .

Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Bans Night Grazing Nationwide by Alashoalash10: 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
ijustdey:
•••Miyetti Allah bans night grazing nationwide

•••Bans grazing by minors, hawking of milk by teenage girls

https://tribuneonlineng.com/miyetti-allah-bans-night-grazing-nationwide/
The fear of amotekun ,the beginning of right sense
Re: Miyetti Allah Bans Night Grazing Nationwide by GeoAfrikana(m): 12:29am On Jan 11, 2020
tempest01:

You want to collect people's land and give to murderers to settle within them, litter children everywhere, and wipe the hosts out on the long run. How much have the cows contributed to the national wealth that the FG should take other people's land from them? The strength and willpower used to fight Ipob, shittes and the rest, where is it against killer herdsmen?

I thought the north has mass and numbers? Keep the RUGA on the north let FG use that money and transport the feed from the South .

Nonsense.

You sound pained. I'm sorry but you have to calm down.

Firstly, you said herdsmen are murderers. They've been living in Yoruba settlements for ages and our coexistence has been peaceful. That's enough to show you that it's media propaganda. My colleague even did a research on their matter and visited their settlements in Ekiti (which is a Christian dominated state) so I'm talking from knowledge.

Does this mean that they're saints? Definitely not. There are thieves amongst them and just as there are uncountable hardened criminals in your region.

So, it's erroneous for you to say they're murderers. Your media fed you poison. They haven't wiped anyone out and no one has died here.

Their cattle has contributed immensely to our economy. Imagine that we were importing cattle as we're importing rice and electronics, you can imagine how our economy would have been. It's not a small task to supply the whole country with more than enough beef and dairy.
Re: Miyetti Allah Bans Night Grazing Nationwide by tempest01(m): 6:17am On Jan 11, 2020
GeoAfrikana:

Firstly, you said herdsmen are murderers. They've been living in Yoruba settlements for ages and our coexistence has been peaceful. That's enough to show you that it's media propaganda. My colleague even did a research on their matter and visited their settlements in Ekiti (which is a Christian dominated state) so I'm talking from knowledge.

Does this mean that they're saints? Definitely not. There are thieves amongst them and just as there are uncountable hardened criminals in your region.

So, it's erroneous for you to say they're murderers. Your media fed you poison. They haven't wiped anyone out and no one has died here.

Their cattle has contributed immensely to our economy. Imagine that we were importing cattle as we're importing rice and electronics, you can imagine how our economy would have been. It's not a small task to supply the whole country with more than enough beef and dairy.

Media fed poison? I said murderous herdsmen, that means the murderers amongst them which is a bulk of them as they group and attack and sack villages especially in the middle belt where their muderous land grabbing antics has been seen.

So chicken, pork, fish, goat farmers, etc do not also contribute to the economy? Cattle rearing is a personal business like other livestock. You don't need to be entitled, kill people, encroach, take their land with the tacit support of a tribalistic government to operate your livestock business.

Spend capital like the rest of the farmers and run your business.
Re: Miyetti Allah Bans Night Grazing Nationwide by rummmy: 7:17am On Jan 11, 2020
GeoAfrikana:

No they can't, they can't afford it. The best government can do is to zone an area for Ranching, acquire it and then lease it for the herders.

That's the same thing that businesses in Lagos are enjoying. Did Igbos buy Alaba market? Obviously they didn't, the land was zoned as a commercial area and rented out or sold in piece-meals to business owners.then each state should handle theirs, not the federal government

This is the same for all markets. Did private bus drivers buy land for carparks and garages? They didn't. So it isn't new at all for the government to acquire land for it's citizens and lease it or sell in piece-meals.

Problem is you all don't make findings, all you do is read news on NairaLand. But most news agencies in Nigeria are skewed to one political party or another.

Re: Miyetti Allah Bans Night Grazing Nationwide by rummmy: 7:21am On Jan 11, 2020
GeoAfrikana:

That's the same thing that businesses in Lagos are enjoying. Did Igbos buy Alaba market? Obviously they didn't, the land was zoned as a commercial area and rented out or sold in piece-meals to business owners.

then each state government should handle theirs and not the federal government, that is if we agree that they can't afford it but the meyatti Allah I know can afford it.
Re: Miyetti Allah Bans Night Grazing Nationwide by tempest01(m): 11:04am On Apr 01, 2021
GeoAfrikana:

I hope you are still visiting herdsmen settlement in Ekiti

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AnambraDecides: Accord Party's Godwin Maduka Wins Own Ward, Loses LGA To APGA / Obasanjo Was A Clueless War Commander —gen Alabi-isama / Andy Uba And Oduah Back To Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.