Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It (51346 Views)

Edo 2020: PDP Youths Kick Over Waiver For Obaseki / Kwara South Youths Kick Against Lai Mohammed’s Re-appointment As Minister / Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by wirinet(m): 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
9jahotblog:
OPERATION AMOTEKUN: Things You Need To Know About the New Western Security Scheme

1. Each state donated 20 vehicles each, making 120 Amotekun vehicles. The vehicles would be dispatched to the respective states.

2. The headquarters will be at Ibadan, Oyo State.

3. The size of the troops would be determined by what each of the six states had capacity for and based on the level of
security threat.

4. Every state government will fund the troops in its state. It is the capacity of a state that will determine the size of troops it needs.

5. The idea behind Operation Amotekun is in a bid to localizing policing Salary of personnel will not be below the minimum wage.

6. Their operation will be seamless. If something is happening near the Oyo border, the Ogun Amotekun can cross into Oyo
and vice versa.
Good development, I have been wondering what the Yorubas are waiting for all these years, allowing fulani herdsmen to take over their lands while all they do is wail. If the Hausa fulani north can form HISBAH Police and impose sharia law on non muslims, then the Yorubas (and igbos) has a right to form AMOTEKUN police and enforce a cow ban on Yoruba lands and restrict the movement of fulani herdsmen.

I don't understand how the Hausa Fulanis and thing they can impose one law in northern Nigeria and deny the same law in southern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Rekhina(f): 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
Lavisha:

rekina, you are an irredeemably pedestrian cretin and a nefarious soul-destroying obfuscation of all that is good.
See who is talking ,A nobody ! Spits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by junglej: 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
[You are a big fat donkey

quote author=Rekhina post=85656242]Allah knows that DanIslamal'ic northern good peoples Can never agree to it , they want to subdue Islam but Allah shall conquer at last ,fulanis is of Piss and we own the southwestern savanna as written in da canstitution ,so we say no to Amotaku insha allahu

Anyway am not perturb about Amotaku because Fear is in their midst
Fulanis shall conquer southwest
Allah be pressed[/quote]
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by rigarmortis: 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
but these gworo munchers have hisbah guards who routinely invade beer parlors and break beer bottles while secretly filling their kettles with premium spirit.
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Wallace2107: 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rekhina:
Allah knows that DanIslamal'ic northern good peoples Can never agree to it , they want to subdue Islam but Allah shall conquer at last ,fulanis is of Piss and we own the southwestern savanna as written in da canstitution ,so we say no to Amotaku insha allahu

Allah be pressed
as much as I don't support amotekun at all, it will not be well with u for ur tribalistic and bigotry statements. Believe me..by d way, is amoteku a religious group. Pure n raw illiterates open their stink trap to. Comment ignorantly here..check ur English eeediata

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Rekhina(f): 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
King2019:

Why fight for a god
PS: I am not a Christian
U are a pagan then

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Rekhina(f): 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

grin

Will you kp quiet?? grin

What do you mean by Amotaku and Allah be pressed grin

How should he be pressed?

How many raps did you smoke?
don't insult me ok

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by sofiscatedmoron: 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
i blame afonja slaves for selling the south

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by IpobAntidote: 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jobless fools. Every jobless slowpoke is now a tribal youth leader. Rubbish.
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Lavisha(f): 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rekhina:
See who is talking ,A nobody ! Spits
hahaha, you headslamming alimajiri basterrrd sef dey form elite.
I spit on your forehead.

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Rekhina(f): 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
Wallace2107:
as much as I don't support amotekun at all, it will not be well with u for ur tribalistic and bigotry statements. Believe me..by d way, is amoteku a religious group. Pure n raw illiterates open their stink trap to. Comment ignorantly here..check ur English eeediata
Allah deal wiyha bin
kwuma , stay ur lane

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
Gracealone:
Amotekun and Hishba Police, which one is illegal?

Thanks Aunty Grace; EOD, End of Discussion.
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by najiswealth: 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
Staro:
The Northern Youths Council of Nigeria on Thursday kicked against the formation of ‘Operation Amotekun’ in the Southwest geopolitical zone of the country.

According to the NYCN, the security outfit inaugurated in Ibadan on Thursday is the “military wing” of the Oodua Peoples Congress.

It added that the newly established security outfit is in the league of the proscribed Independent Peoples of Biafra.

National President of NYCN, Alhaji Isah Abubakar, in a statement issued in Kaduna, urged the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), not to allow what he described as “unconstitutionality” to prevail.

Abubakar said, “Amotekun Group in Southwest is OPC Military wing in disguise and in the same league with the proscribed IPOB. The President must not allow this unconstitutionality to prevail.

“The Southwest Governors must desist from backing nefarious groups such as this one.

“Amotekun is a threat to peace and national security and an attempt to jeorpadize Nigeria’s sovereignty.

“Amotekun is no different from Boko Haram and IPOB Movement in their formative stages.

“Nigerian Police, DSS and Army shouldn’t take this lightly with the governors of Southwest.

“The National Security Adviser should promptly take steps that will avert the looming threat to our national security that is about to be threatened by Southwest governors, OPC and others,” Abubakar said.

https://punchng.com/northern-youths-kick-against-amotekun-say-outfit-opc-military-wing/amp/

They should keep on shouting until one day they will wake up and see that there is no Nigeria again
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Charly68: 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
Brainless youths ,Buhari should get them education I beg
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Rekhina(f): 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
Lavisha:

hahaha, you headslamming alimajiri basterrrd sef dey form elite.
I spit on your forehead.
If u make my matter personal ,u regret ever quoting me ...Wisehumans see rekhinatu and run , don't fall victim

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Skillsnigeria: 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
The lord will deliver una,Nigeria is now a jungle where agbesumobi will be making statement
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Minjim: 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
When the leader of OPC was complaining that they didn't consuLt him
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Cherez: 1:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
Osaze007:

That anambra is ahead of Lagos despite being x20 in population should worry you
Add the figures for the 2 of your own.
Anyway, the topic here is the Northern guys saying you should be treated badly, and even the Igbos are not against your venture.
So, grow up, throw your dart rights and stop being like Iran that will rather blow up a plane with its citizens than fire at Americans

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
sorom4:
Both are illegal and uncalled for. What we should demand for is State Police instead of all these proliferation of criminals in uniform.They will soon start collecting bribes like LASTMA, NPF, Army and other criminals in uniform by tagging all successful youth in the Western Region as Yahoo Boys
don't worry, they won't collect bribe in ur boko haram territory
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by King2019(m): 1:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rekhina:
U are a pagan then

Call me what you like...
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Dedetwo(m): 1:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
The formation of the so-called Amotekun or Tokumbo by the south-west governors in Nigeria is a clear path for embezzlement. EFCC should be invited to see the bookkeeping of this silly operation. It is a joke. If southwest does not want or tired of the union called Nigeria, they should say so openly and stop this cowardly shenanigan.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Lavisha(f): 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rekhina:
If u make my matter personal ,u regret ever quoting me ...Wisehumans see rekhinatu and run , don't fall victim
Your matter personal?!
hehehe, you're just a self obsessed headslamming inconsequential weasel.

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Mrcaregiver: 1:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
Seems like hate speech to me

Bunch of hypocrite trying to incite the SW. Those chanting hate speech up and down will not see this one o.

The north is one of the biggest problem we have in this country walai

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Tundenoni(m): 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rekhina:
don't insult me ok

You deserves it! You sound like one suffering from down syndrome. What's your business with southwest. Must everyone be Muslim? The intolerant nature of Muslims is making this world inhabitable. Islam isn't peaceful!

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by izubext007: 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
Hishba Is More Illega
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by LLMG: 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
always looking for harmless issues from other part of the country to lament over. what have you people been able to do concerning the atrocities committed by your murderous brothers on a daily basis. why not pay attention to your region instead of lusting over other people's region, it will do you well to do so.
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Dedetwo(m): 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
Mrcaregiver:
Seems like hate speech to me

Bunch of hypocrite trying to incite the SW. Those chanting hate speech up and down will not see this one o.

The north is one of the biggest problem we have in this country walai

I guess you were around in 1967 to tell your forbearers so.
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by izubext007: 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
Every Region Has Thier Own Military Wing, But D North Gat Two. East; IPOB, WEST:AMETEKUN, SOUTH; MILITANT, NORTH; BOKO HARAM&HELDSMEN (killing the poor, christians and farmers)
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rekhina:
Allah knows that DanIslamal'ic northern good peoples Can never agree to it , they want to subdue Islam but Allah shall conquer at last ,fulanis is of Piss and we own the southwestern savanna as written in da canstitution ,so we say no to Amotaku insha allahu

Allah be pressed

Who is this almajiri ? Who allowed a lowlife fourth wife of a dirty boko haram terrorist here ? You're nothing but a descendant of bandits and cross-borders criminal rogues like uthman Dan fodio. You and your cohorts in that poverty stricken and diseases ravaged north are mad.

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by degamemaster(m): 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
This northern criminals are the real terrorists with buhari's backing. Why should they have to worry if they don't have an ulterior motive? I really commend the Yorubas for the security but my only worry is their double standards. They cajoled Biafran security service (BSS) formed by the great Nnamdi Kanu but here they are with that same idea; to protect their native and immediate environment. Another thing is that, these Amotekun guys will leave their supposed jobs and start directing their anger and frustration on innocent Igbos doing their businesses in the South West.
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by LLMG: 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
has he been able to educate himself and his people other than pursuing his religious agender.
Charly68:
Brainless youths ,Buhari should get them education I beg
Re: Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
Staro:
The Northern Youths Council of Nigeria on Thursday kicked against the formation of ‘Operation Amotekun’ in the Southwest geopolitical zone of the country.

According to the NYCN, the security outfit inaugurated in Ibadan on Thursday is the “military wing” of the Oodua Peoples Congress.

It added that the newly established security outfit is in the league of the proscribed Independent Peoples of Biafra.

National President of NYCN, Alhaji Isah Abubakar, in a statement issued in Kaduna, urged the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), not to allow what he described as “unconstitutionality” to prevail.

Abubakar said, “Amotekun Group in Southwest is OPC Military wing in disguise and in the same league with the proscribed IPOB. The President must not allow this unconstitutionality to prevail.

“The Southwest Governors must desist from backing nefarious groups such as this one.

“Amotekun is a threat to peace and national security and an attempt to jeorpadize Nigeria’s sovereignty.

“Amotekun is no different from Boko Haram and IPOB Movement in their formative stages.

“Nigerian Police, DSS and Army shouldn’t take this lightly with the governors of Southwest.

“The National Security Adviser should promptly take steps that will avert the looming threat to our national security that is about to be threatened by Southwest governors, OPC and others,” Abubakar said.

https://punchng.com/northern-youths-kick-against-amotekun-say-outfit-opc-military-wing/amp/

90% of northern youths are illiterates.
And their absurd reasoning is due to their fish brain. Awon almajeris grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers / Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos) / Rochas Okorocha Looking At Orji Uzor Kalu: Caption Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.