Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Anambra’s 50-year Development Plan – All Eyes On Prof Soludo. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra’s 50-year Development Plan – All Eyes On Prof Soludo. (2303 Views)

Soludo Submits Anambra State's “VISION-2070” Perspective Development Plan / Buhari: Nigeria Needs N348.1 Trillion Investment To Achieve 5 Year Development / Obiano: Prof. Soludo Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra’s 50-year Development Plan – All Eyes On Prof Soludo. by asha80(m): 8:54am On Jan 11, 2020
I doubt people that want ifeanyi uba to become governor of Anambra state love the state

1 Like

Re: Anambra’s 50-year Development Plan – All Eyes On Prof Soludo. by Emmanuelhector(m): 9:05am On Jan 11, 2020
Obdk:

Im from Nnewi but ifeanyi ubah will be a tyrant
He is not a tyrant as a senator, what will then turn him a tyrant as a governor?
Re: Anambra’s 50-year Development Plan – All Eyes On Prof Soludo. by Marcelo290(m): 9:18am On Jan 11, 2020
Forget the title 'Prof' and other academic qualifications, the issue of governance is more complex and goes beyond this. Leave all this your propaganda. The two professors that are Governors and deputy in Cross River state, what have they achieved? Making him in charge of a vague 50 years development plan is just an orchestrated plan by Obiano for him to take over from him. And if I'm asked, Obiano didn't meet the expectations of Anambarians.

I remember when we visited this Soludo of a man in his home then. The man demanded we pay him before he would come for a lecture we invited him for. He refused any photograph with us and unceremoniously ushered us out whilst collecting the portrait we brought for him. That was a gurusome behavior from him and that sinister experience, shaped my perception about him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra’s 50-year Development Plan – All Eyes On Prof Soludo. by Yorubaskullmine: 9:22am On Jan 11, 2020
Marcelo290:
Forget the title 'Prof' and other academic qualifications, the issue of governance is more complex and goes beyond this. Leave all this your propaganda. The two professors that are Governors and deputy in Cross River state, what have they achieved? Making him in charge of a vague 50 years development plan is just an orchestrated plan by Obiano for him to take over from him. And if I'm asked, Obiano didn't meet the expectations of Anambarians.

I remember when we visited this Soludo of a man in his home then. The man demanded we pay him before he would come for a lecture we invited him for. He refused any photograph with us and unceremoniously ushered us out whilst collecting the portrait we brought for him. That was a gurusome behavior from him and that sinister experience, shaped my perception about him.
Soludo is a criminal who cannot be entrusted with power.
Re: Anambra’s 50-year Development Plan – All Eyes On Prof Soludo. by Ndibunna: 3:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
Anambralstson:

I don't know why Ifeanyi Ubah supporters always display arrogant like their Oga, your Oga is battling with lots of issues, go and mark it on the wall that Prof Soludo is your next governor after Gov Obiano.

If it is that easy soludo would have become governor of Anambra state a long time ago since he has all that it takes.

Last last it seems APC will win the state. Go about and see people's resentment of APGA and same APGA wants to return a known central Bank thief to rule the state so that they will finally share what they couldn't in 2005.

Obiano is on a one man match. He should tell us how many seats he delivered at federal level to think of delivering soludo.

Tell me something else.
Re: Anambra’s 50-year Development Plan – All Eyes On Prof Soludo. by Ndibunna: 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
Yorubaskullmine:

Soludo is a criminal who cannot be entrusted with power.

Bloody criminal.

Leave Apga for him, he will loot and jump to pdp and to apc.

1 Like

Re: Anambra’s 50-year Development Plan – All Eyes On Prof Soludo. by Ndibunna: 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
Marcelo290:

Soludo is a thief and has no single moral in him. He is only out to steal.

Obiano bringing him out is like finally burying apga and laying it to rest.
Re: Anambra’s 50-year Development Plan – All Eyes On Prof Soludo. by Ndibunna: 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
The majority of those who think like you don't live in Anambra state. We saw proof of that in 2017. Soludo and APGA are the choice of the masses.

Akuko na egwu Mike ejeagha

The way election goes in Nigeria this days apga will come 7th

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Wonder How Minister Came Up With Her List On Money Disbursment - Shina Peller / Judge transfers suit seeking to nullify APC NEC meeting / [BREAKING] #TwitterBan: Nigerians Blast Sahara Reporters, US Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.