Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,409 members, 7,861,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Make Money And Forget About Women – Meek Mill Advises Young Guys - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Make Money And Forget About Women – Meek Mill Advises Young Guys (1126 Views)

Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women / Dolapo Badmus Advises Young Girls, Says Being A Baby Mama Is Not Worth It / Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money And Forget About Women – Meek Mill Advises Young Guys by faith2kool(f): 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2020
Dream Chasers boss, Meek Mill has advised all guys to make money and forget about falling in love or anything related to girlfriend.

According to him, the whole ‘girlfriend’ thing is just something temporary.

In a subtle tweet, Meek Mill was telling probably one of his friends that while they were busy making money and doubling the figures in their Bank Account, he was busy chasing love only to be left by the very girl he fell for.

“I had to tell my dawg them birds come last we on a mission…. if it ain’t ya wife or y’all kids mom it come last … you took a year off to find love and she left with a athlete you wasted the whole squad time we was on a money mission my G lol “that girlfriend shit temporary”,” – Meek wrote.

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/01/09/make-money-and-forget-about-women-meek-mill-advises-young-guys/

Re: Make Money And Forget About Women – Meek Mill Advises Young Guys by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2020
dope shitty advice from a legend to them broke fuckboys

Well, imes is coming sha...The end of days. We hope that he'll be coming to clarify the truth about life; the truth of which is hidden to many people.

imes, we await your coming. cheesy
Re: Make Money And Forget About Women – Meek Mill Advises Young Guys by dawnomike(m): 11:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
We are trying to but iz not easy i guess grin
Re: Make Money And Forget About Women – Meek Mill Advises Young Guys by seunmohmoh(f): 1:01am On Jan 10, 2020
What's the point of making money and not finding a wife? He needs the advice more.
Re: Make Money And Forget About Women – Meek Mill Advises Young Guys by GrandMufti: 1:14am On Jan 10, 2020
seunmohmoh:
What's the point of making money and not finding a wife? He needs the advice more.

Na wa for you o.
Re: Make Money And Forget About Women – Meek Mill Advises Young Guys by Zentence: 7:47am On Jan 10, 2020
seunmohmoh:
.....make money and forget abt babes

(1) (Reply)

:( / Fraud Alert: FGN Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam! / Bbnaija Pepper Dem Reunion Day 3 Tacha Put On Fire By The Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.