Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women (46861 Views)

Wizkid: Only Naira Marley Has Sang Songs That I Wish I Were Th One Who Sang Them / Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord / Jada Pollock, Wizkid's Only Supportive Baby Mama Uses Their Son For PR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women by kboyshow: 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
Rumors that Burna Boy, Wizkid, and Davido are sworn rivals of each other, in constant competition for the ‘Biggest Artiste’ crown have been circulating for years now. But Burna Boy has denied there’s any truth to these rumors, and his relationship with Wizkid is good at the moment.

Speaking in a recent interview with DJ Whookid, Burna boy admitted that there are similarities between them, but they are still on different lanes. When asked about fans beef and the competition for awards between himself and Big Wiz, Burna boy explained that they are two individuals with different views on life. He stated that there is no competition between them and the only thing connecting them is their genuine love for music and each other.

According to Burna Boy, Wizkid’s music is all about his love for beautiful women, while his music is about real life and also the ‘women’. In his own words, he said:

“Nah, we are on two every different lane in life, you know? And the only similarity really, is the fact that we are from the same place and we love each other, you get me? That’s what brings us together. It’s where we’re from and the love we have for each other. Other than that, we are on two different lanes mehn. Wiz is about the b*tches, You get me? I’m about real life and the b*tches…..”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CREpBDcpp1J/

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women by Bigredmachine: 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
No permanent friend no permanent enemy... Una fight or friendship concerns me not...

I have always thought there re millions grin attached to FTC... this is the 3rd one I have hit in as many years... Please I need more enlightenment

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women by illicit(m): 2:04am On Jul 09, 2021
Bitches

And the girls go dey happy

227 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:32am On Jul 09, 2021
He's absolutely right on this

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women by phemmyfour: 6:01am On Jul 09, 2021
You sample fela's song too much. Without that all your songs would be sounding like kilometers

344 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women by DonBenny77(m): 6:06am On Jul 09, 2021
Gbam
Odogwu na all rounder

8 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women by happybee: 7:01am On Jul 09, 2021
First time agreeing with this man!

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women by DaInferno(m): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2021
phemmyfour:
You sample fela's song too much. Without that all your songs would be sounding like kilometers
you self no go like sample then enter studio? Since e easy

213 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women by Rickmann: 8:59am On Jul 09, 2021
kboyshow:
Rumors that Burna Boy, Wizkid, and Davido are sworn rivals of each other, in constant competition for the ‘Biggest Artiste’ crown have been circulating for years now. But Burna Boy has denied there’s any truth to these rumors, and his relationship with Wizkid is good at the moment.

Speaking in a recent interview with DJ Whookid, Burna boy admitted that there are similarities between them, but they are still on different lanes. When asked about fans beef and the competition for awards between himself and Big Wiz, Burna boy explained that they are two individuals with different views on life. He stated that there is no competition between them and the only thing connecting them is their genuine love for music and each other.

According to Burna Boy, Wizkid’s music is all about his love for beautiful women, while his music is about real life and also the ‘women’. In his own words, he said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CREpBDcpp1J/

See More https://www.9jahomeland.com/burna-boy-denies-being-in-competition-with-wizkid-says-wizkid-only-sings-about-women/

I stand with Burna boy on this one..most artistes fail to realise that music evolves with time and your recognition and stardom depends on the value of your content.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women by slawormiir: 9:28am On Jul 09, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Two real niggar can't compete with each other

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women by jaxxy(m): 9:28am On Jul 09, 2021
Burna who? And what does burna sing about?

Burna talks too much like a woman on menstruation. What real life has he sang? He copied Fela in most undecided

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women by Xscape047: 9:28am On Jul 09, 2021
True talk...

So he min wzkd thinks with his dxxk

i can still recall vivdly how Burnaby was one of the underrated musicians in Nigeria back then due to internal music politics and ....

16 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women by SoftP(m): 9:28am On Jul 09, 2021
U seed that grass called weed;

It can make u spill trash @ times’

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women by themonk(m): 9:28am On Jul 09, 2021
Ojuelegba wasn't about women though.

But I agree that wizzy sings mostly about women.

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women by koffinaman: 9:29am On Jul 09, 2021
lol
Re: Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 09, 2021
She tell me say......

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women by babyfaceafrica: 9:29am On Jul 09, 2021
Singing Crap
Re: Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women by sunshineV(f): 9:29am On Jul 09, 2021
burna is still in wizkid shadows

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women by morikee: 9:29am On Jul 09, 2021
Damn niggar
Re: Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women by sotall(m): 9:30am On Jul 09, 2021
grin
Re: Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women by Antoeni(m): 9:30am On Jul 09, 2021
Yes wizkid only sings about big yansh
Sex
But Davido still leads

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women by Pusyiter(m): 9:31am On Jul 09, 2021
...Only the unwise makes comparison....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women by PrinceOfLagos: 9:31am On Jul 09, 2021
See shading grin
Re: Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women by appishani1(m): 9:31am On Jul 09, 2021
That's the truth.
Re: Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women by Kingjay007: 9:31am On Jul 09, 2021
On the loww
Re: Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women by 9jaRealist: 9:32am On Jul 09, 2021
>
Hate that he used the B-word…
But otherwise, spot on. Many roads to paradise.

>

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women by zeusdgrt(m): 9:32am On Jul 09, 2021
Hmmmmm,well as far una luv each other like that no yawa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women by jaxxy(m): 9:32am On Jul 09, 2021
Rickmann:

I stand with Burna boy on this one..most artistes fail to realise that music evolves with time and your recognition and stardom depends on the value of your content.

Lionel Ritchie sang about only women and he’s was a success for decades. It depends on personality not copying who or what u are not. undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women by Antoeni(m): 9:32am On Jul 09, 2021
For those of you who don’t know the difference between coat and suits

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women by greenie77: 9:32am On Jul 09, 2021
E no lie. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women by Africana1123(m): 9:33am On Jul 09, 2021
Two wack grin... 30BG touch every corner !!!

7 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rapper Cherry Spotted At NYSC Orientation Camp / Cake Day: Obi Cubana Cuts Over 10 Cakes On His Birthday, Rochas, Others Attend / Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.