Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Hope You Have All Resumed? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hope You Have All Resumed? (2474 Views)

VISA – Drop Box Application Resumed In Nigeria / This Is A Job That Pays Very Well For Everyone. I Hope You That You Take It / Good Morning. We Hope You Enjoyed Your Holidays. #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope You Have All Resumed? by npowerng: 9:31am On Jan 10, 2020
Npower
Published by Ilsa Aida ·
Good morning everyone,

We hope you have resumed at your Places of Primary Assignment?

Re: Hope You Have All Resumed? by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 9:40am On Jan 10, 2020
No
Re: Hope You Have All Resumed? by amakablessing(f): 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2020
Convenant modern Academy, Oleme Amaifeke Orlu, IMO State, is in need of qualified teachers in the following field, they include:
1.English language
2.Economics
3.Business Studies
4.French
The pay is very attractive, please call these number, if you are very much qualified and interested, 07039613182.
Re: Hope You Have All Resumed? by mykrotune: 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
Yes
Re: Hope You Have All Resumed? by freshboi88: 6:38am On Jan 12, 2020
@npowerng I have attempted resignation from the Npower program but my resignation hasn't been effected, as I still got December alert. I have resigned using the NPVN portal but the status is still enrolled. I have sent a resignation letter to suppprt@npvn.desk-mail.com but nothing has been done. Please assist.
Re: Hope You Have All Resumed? by npowerng: 8:27am On Jan 13, 2020
freshboi88:
@npowerng I have attempted resignation from the Npower program but my resignation hasn't been effected, as I still got December alert. I have resigned using the NPVN portal but the status is still enrolled. I have sent a resignation letter to suppprt@npvn.desk-mail.com but nothing has been done. Please assist.

Kindly send the phone number you used to register for the programme.
Re: Hope You Have All Resumed? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 13, 2020
amakablessing:
Convenant modern Academy, Oleme Amaifeke Orlu, IMO State, is in need of qualified teachers in the following field, they include:
1.English language
2.Economics
3.Business Studies
4.French
The pay is very attractive, please call these number, if you are very much qualified and interested, 07039613182.
Re: Hope You Have All Resumed? by Mineisgrace(f): 8:38am On Jan 13, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
No
Lol today is Monday
Re: Hope You Have All Resumed? by freshboi88: 8:41am On Jan 13, 2020
npowerng:

This is the phone number:08141634816
Re: Hope You Have All Resumed? by Thinkfree(m): 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
npowerng:

I head that batch are already disengaged how true it is
Re: Hope You Have All Resumed? by Thinkfree(m): 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
npowerng:

I'm yet to be paid December 2016 and they talking about disengaging us my phone number is 07032862217
Re: Hope You Have All Resumed? by Golden057(m): 4:49pm On Jan 13, 2020
amakablessing:
1.English language
2.Economics
3.Business Studies
4.French

B.A Eng in View, NCE available. Currently teaching English, WAEC and Jamb level.7 years experience. If there's accommodation, I'm in.
Re: Hope You Have All Resumed? by Thinkfree(m): 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2020
npowerng:

hi
Re: Hope You Have All Resumed? by Thinkfree(m): 6:27am On Jan 14, 2020
npowerng:

ok
Re: Hope You Have All Resumed? by npowerng: 9:00am On Jan 14, 2020
Thinkfree:
I head that batch are already disengaged how true it is

The batch A are not disengaged from the programme, they are encouraged to continuing going to their PPA until when told otherwise.
Re: Hope You Have All Resumed? by npowerng: 9:03am On Jan 14, 2020
Thinkfree:
I'm yet to be paid December 2016 and they talking about disengaging us my phone number is 07032862217

Kindly send a mail to volunteersupport@npvn.ng, and lodge in your complaint.
Re: Hope You Have All Resumed? by freshboi88: 11:51am On Jan 14, 2020
npowerng:

@npowerng, I sent u my number concerning my resignation, please what is the update as nothing has been done.
Re: Hope You Have All Resumed? by npowerng: 8:17am On Jan 15, 2020
freshboi88:

@npowerng, I sent u my number concerning my resignation, please what is the update as nothing has been done.

Your request is being processed.

1 Like

Re: Hope You Have All Resumed? by freshboi88: 3:06am On Jan 17, 2020
Hello @npowerng, Please I am still enrolled in the Npower program. Why is the resignation taking such a long time?. I was called on phone by Npower two days ago to confirm my resignation, which I duly confirmed and asked to also send an official email to volunteer support which I did. This Is two days after, I am still enrolled please help.
Re: Hope You Have All Resumed? by npowerng: 8:22am On Jan 17, 2020
freshboi88:
Hello @npowerng, Please I am still enrolled in the Npower program. Why is the resignation taking such a long time?. I was called on phone by Npower two days ago to confirm my resignation, which I duly confirmed and asked to also send an official email to volunteer support which I did. This Is two days after, I am still enrolled please help.

The process of resigning a beneficiary requires time,
please be patient you will be resigned from the programme.
Re: Hope You Have All Resumed? by npowerng: 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
npowerng:

Good day sir, we are waiting for your mail to proceed with the resignation, the earlier you send the mail, the faster the process. Please send to volunteersupport@npvn.ng.
Re: Hope You Have All Resumed? by freshboi88: 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2020
npowerng:

The process of resigning a beneficiary requires time,
please be patient you will be resigned from the programme.

Thank you very much for your effort, but my resignation is still yet to be effected. I dnt understand why it is taking so long....
Re: Hope You Have All Resumed? by JeffreyD1(m): 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
Good day My name is Jeffrey and I am based here in Abuja please everyone I am looking for any job related to
Receptionist,
Sales Representative,
Office Assistant,
Car for Uber/bolts Driving,
Driver job,
Computer front desk staff, or any job relating to my O'level educational background. I have my SSCE and my computer certified certificate. I'm in my 20s and strong enough to do anything and do it well. Though I am here in Abuja ready to relocate anywhere if the job is not around here as long as accommodation will be provided. Help a brother with a job, please. Thanks and God bless you as you reply.

Here is my number 0903 075 3981
Re: Hope You Have All Resumed? by sheffy87: 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2020
Npower, good afternoon, please when will you effect the increment of stipend ? and also when is the pay day for January 2020 stipend? we are supposed to be paid on 27th of every month?

1 Like

Re: Hope You Have All Resumed? by npowerng: 8:30am On Jan 30, 2020
sheffy87:
Npower, good afternoon, please when will you effect the increment of stipend ? and also when is the pay day for January 2020 stipend? we are supposed to be paid on 27th of every month?

Good day sir, there are no plans of increasing stipend at the moment, while it is important for you to note that there is no precise date set aside for payment of stipends, expect your stipends any moment from now.
Re: Hope You Have All Resumed? by sheffy87: 11:03am On Jan 30, 2020
Npower, good morning...! 30k barely last three weeks with the current economy reality..! I still believe they can still look at the remuneration ! Please we cannot afford to experience stipend delay hardship this New Year..! Thank you.
Re: Hope You Have All Resumed? by npowerng: 11:56am On Jan 30, 2020
sheffy87:
Npower, good morning...! 30k barely last three weeks with the current economy reality..! I still believe they can still look at the remuneration ! Please we cannot afford to experience stipend delay hardship this New Year..! Thank you.

You will be paid your stipends soon, please be patient. We responded to the issue of stipend increment earlier so there is no point revisiting it again, do have a nice day sir.
Re: Hope You Have All Resumed? by sheffy87: 12:20am On Jan 31, 2020
npowerng:

You will be paid your stipends soon, please be patient. We responded to the issue of stipend increment earlier so there is no point revisiting it again, do have a nice day sir.

Alright, thank you..!
Re: Hope You Have All Resumed? by npowerng: 8:21am On Jan 31, 2020
sheffy87:

Alright, thank you..!

You are welcome.
Re: Hope You Have All Resumed? by Bambambiglo: 11:22am On Feb 07, 2020
npowerng:

You are welcome.

Today is Feb 7 and yet no payment. If this isn't wickedness then what is?

2 Likes

Re: Hope You Have All Resumed? by Peters1234: 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2020
What's the problem again this time around?

1 Like

Re: Hope You Have All Resumed? by sheffy87: 8:41am On Feb 11, 2020
n-debt, n-frustration ,the stipend you pay volunteers is for debt settlement.....!! Probably there is no fund to sustain this program....!

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNICEF Opens Portal For April 2020 Jobs Recruitment / Just Received My First Salary Today, What I Planned To Do With It / Wells Fargo Is Hiring Undergraduates for Analyst Development Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.