Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour (81068 Views)

Timini Egbuson And Ceec Filmed Kissing (Video) / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary / Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Raalsalghul: 7:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
wristbangle:
I read the article and paused at point when the family members of Olumide Akande warned him about his choice to marry Dakore.

I now have a clearer picture of an adage that says what an elder sees that made his eyes socket deep can make a child go blind.

I congratulate male celebrities who settled for ladies with contempt and humble background.

She ( Dakore in Dubai) is advertising herself for the next maga who will finance her upkeeps. Nigerian actresses are the worst set of ladies to marry. Exceptions are Omotola, Mercy Johnson and very few to mention.

Same story for chika Ike, Tonto, etc. Pathetic, glutinous and parasitic set of hungry ladies.

Let him who has an ear hear!
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by victorian(f): 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
kunleweb:

Don't mistake unruly for being free-spirited. Being free-spirited is seeing no big deal if one has to trim hair to make the marriage more conducive.

Cutting off dada, is not trimming of hair.

Do u know how it feels to cut off that thing? Especially when the person is not ready for it? But has to do it, all to look reserved and corporate in the eyes of the public. She's more like a gypsy kind of lady before her wedding to Akande .

Immediately after wedding , she assumed a different personality .

But Just let her be herself with the hair thing, it won't harm anyone in the marriage. Don't stop her from working. It won't kill anyone in the marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by CutieKing: 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
victorian:
I'm not surprised.
I was expecting it anyways

I'm surprised they lasted this long!

.when a carefree woman is overly controlled in an aristocrat marriage, just to please everyone in the marriage especially the parents of the man. Just give her some few years, all hell will let loose if the parents of the guy, do not wear off their hold in the son's marriage.

Red flag I saw : She cut off her dada, that one alone ehn? It's finished in that marriage. Even though she agreed to cut it off. One huge part of her died already on that spot but the husband will not know the damage he has done to her inner being, just to please family and make her look the ideal wife in the eyes of the public.

Then making her a full time housewife? When she's a busy bee? So someonelse will not snatch her from him? I laugh in Chinese!

So tell me, Was she not snatched in the end? She couldn't even wait to be divorced properly before dating another guy, whom I believe will be a free spirited guy.

Guys what you fear most in marriage and try everything possible to make sure it doesnt happen, will eventually happen. It's life. Don't allow your fears over take the running of your once loving and smooth relationship before u guys get married.

All I see here is a free spirited woman who has set herself free from bondage called marriage. She thought she will be free like when she was single. She didn't know she will tied to all sorts of rules and regulations by the family. What a shock for her!

She's not going back to that family again she's gone for good.

Everything is not all about money.

The way you are sugarcoating this news ehn,certainly one of these scenarios applies here..
1..you are a close relation ,as in you are either a sister to the wife .
2..you live in the same house with the couple either as a help or as a babysitter
3 you are Dakore herself.

6 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by kunleweb: 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
wristbangle:
I read the article and paused at point when the family members of Olumide Akande warned him about his choice to marry Dakore.

I now have a clearer picture of an adage that says what an elder sees that made his eyes socket deep can make a child go blind.

I congratulate male celebrities who settled for ladies with contempt and humble background.

She ( Dakore in Dubai) is advertising herself for the next maga who will finance her upkeeps. Nigerian actresses are the worst set of ladies to marry. Exceptions are Omotola, Mercy Johnson and very few to mention.

Same story for chika Ike, Tonto, etc. Pathetic, glutinous and parasitic set of hungry ladies.

She's a bad example. I'm only surprised it lasted this long. The entire Akande family saw it and her high handedness. But the dude just refused to listen. This is what happens when a guy loads up on jazzed totomycin. Their sense of reasoning gets blocked

Cc Philip0906

5 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Okemmuo1: 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
Enwhen:
Oh!!! So painful....

How I wish I can get them together...#MarraigeBuiltOnMoney?.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Starhearts: 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
Naa dere wahala be dat

Bunch of stone heart's pple

Dem no die well, l swear to God
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Raalsalghul: 8:03pm On Jan 10, 2020
philip0906:

The writeup says she left him because "the money is not flowing any longer". You ignored that and decided to come up with your own cooked up tale to make it sound sweet in your ears undecided

See how you're talking with so much authority like you're an insider in their marriage undecided

Still, you can't rule out Victorian's point of view because that's another perspective to it, of course in tandem with the gold digging.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by odinga1of: 8:03pm On Jan 10, 2020
currently dating a guy who organise shows?
Paul O of One Music Festival comes to mind.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by kunleweb: 8:03pm On Jan 10, 2020
victorian:

Do u know how it feels to cut off that thing? Especially when the person is not ready for it? But has to do it, all to look reserved and corporate in the eyes of the public. She's more like a gypsy kind of lady before her wedding to Akande .

But Just let her be herself with the hair thing, it won't harm anyone in the marriage. Don't stop her from working. It won't kill anyone in the marriage.

You don't know Dakore any better than we do before now. Abeg leave all this talk. A person from the gutters would always return to the gutters. What she treated with betrayal is what many ladies are praying for. After she has stolen clout and class she's now bailing cause the fame and razz is no longer as it once was. And you're here supporting thrash. She's a gold digger.

7 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by wristbangle: 8:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
kunleweb:

She's a bad example. I'm only surprised it lasted this long. The entire Akande family saw it and her high handedness. But the dude just refused to listen. This is what happens when a guy loads up on jazzed totomycin. Their sense of reasoning gets blocked

Cc Philip0906

Haha grin wetin person no go see finish for Nairaland
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by omlueh(m): 8:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
Very well said and Analysed
victorian:
I'm not surprised.
I was expecting it anyways

I'm surprised they lasted this long!

.when a carefree woman is overly controlled in an aristocrat marriage, just to please everyone in the marriage especially the parents of the man. Just give her some few years, all hell will let loose if the parents of the guy, do not wear off their hold in the son's marriage.

Red flag I saw : She cut off her dada, that one alone ehn? It's finished in that marriage. Even though she agreed to cut it off. One huge part of her died already on that spot but the husband will not know the damage he has done to her inner being, just to please family and make her look the ideal wife in the eyes of the public.

Then making her a full time housewife? When she's a busy bee? So someonelse will not snatch her from him? I laugh in Chinese!

So tell me, Was she not snatched in the end? She couldn't even wait to be divorced properly before dating another guy, whom I believe will be a free spirited guy.

Guys what you fear most in marriage and try everything possible to make sure it doesnt happen, will eventually happen. It's life. Don't allow your fears over take the running of your once loving and smooth relationship before u guys get married.

All I see here is a free spirited woman who has set herself free from bondage called marriage. She thought she will be free like when she was single. She didn't know she will tied to all sorts of rules and regulations by the family. What a shock for her!

She's not going back to that family again she's gone for good.

Everything is not all about money.

3 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by kunleweb: 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Still, you can't rule out Victorian's point of view because that's another perspective to it, of course in tandem with the gold digging.

I disagree. Being u ruly shouldn't be confused with being free-spirited. Being free spirited means a person doesn't see too much rules but gives up many things without any hassles arising in the aftermath. Dakore has always being high handed
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by victorian(f): 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
kunleweb:

Don't mistake unruly for being free-spirited. Being free-spirited is seeing no big deal if one has to trim hair to make the marriage more conducive.

Being unruly is seeing little sacrifices that can be made to make a. Marriage work as being treated badly. You have it wrong. Stop misleading the young girls. On the thread.

Many ladies are praying for what she's throwing away rather in bad fate. Your sons will need wife and if we mislead or allow young ladies get mislead how would our sons get good wives.

Tell me is it right for a woman to leave her marriage for baseless reasons. Whatever happened to for better for worse. Babe stop supporting wetin no get head

Am I not right? LilMissFavvy

The reasons are not baseless o.

Yes alot of ladies will pray to be in her shoes but not every lady would want to be in her shoes.
For example : all through last year, suitors were coming but they all. Wanted me to close down my company and be a full time house wife.

Why? They were scared men will keep wooing me even after marriage and it's best to lock me up and not work. Just eat, fucvk, drink and breed babies.

Sighs
I was virtually crying to one old man who's my friend at my office building. I told him why are men like this?

Why should I close up what makes me happy, give me joy and keeps my brain working. And Just stay at home and be watching telemundo day in day out! But why are men this selfish!
Why must I shut down this part of my life, just because I want to marry! sad

It's not fair! I rather remain single ,keep running my company, meet people everyday than marry and just seat at home and keep getting fatter everyday with kids running around. Why cant I have both!

Guess what the old man said?

4 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by DexterousOne(m): 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
wristbangle:

Speak English wey you sabi cheesy

Na content not contempt

And btw
Make celebs are largely not better

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by wink2015(m): 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
bestofnollywood:
They were so in love with each other!

In fact, nobody envisaged that there would be a separation, not to talk of a divorce between Nollywood’s actress, Dakore Egbuson-Akande, and her husband.

But like some celebrity marriages, Dakore and Olumide Akande are no more. Just like a pack of badly stacked cards, the nine-year-old wedding crumbled and the centre cannot hold.

Signs that the wedlock was troubled surfaced online when the actress posted a photo where she wore bikini! Prior to that, she was sighted at the One African Music Fest in Dubai with her brother, Timini.

“The marriage had problems a few years back but the couple tried to make things work out. Many factors were responsible but Dakore became tired of not having enough money to throw around. Her husband, Olumide, who is one of a son of billionaire businessman, Harry Akande, is broke—the money isn’t flowing like when they met, courted and married. Olu lives off his dad and the economy isn’t as buoyant. Even Harry Akande is allegedly not as rich as he was,” reliable sources told Kemi Ashefon.

Many would recollect that Dakore was romantically involved with Olumide, for many years before they were pronounced man and wife at the Guiding Light Assembly, Ikoyi in 2011. A lavish reception that had in attendance elite members of the society was staged at the prestigious KFA Event Place in Lekki. Dakore’s father-in-law, businessman cum politician Chief Harry Akande brought to bear his social and financial clout.

“Olumide sacrificed everything for Dakore. Initially, when he made his intention known to family members that he wanted to marry the actress, hell was loose! No member of his family stood by him. To them, Olu could have gotten a good girl instead of an actress, who is tagged wayward and a gold-digger. He ignored all pleadings and advice. The handsome dude went for Dakore and they were married in 2011. They have two girls as products of the union,” source revealed.

Moreover, the quest for a third child must have allegedly put pressure on the actress who quit the movies long before she married Akande and after their two kids, they relocated to the United States of America. Well, Dakore’s mother-in-law wasn’t pleased with their lifestyle and wanted them in Nigeria where the couple can work towards giving her a grandson!

Meanwhile, Dakore had maintained that she was done with child-bearing. As a matter of fact, it was due to the imbroglio in their marriage that pushed her into acting again.

Not a few fans would be worried at this development because Dakore did all she could to keep her marriage intact—at least on social media. Not known to celebrate her wedding anniversaries on social media unlike some actresses, she revealed that she wanted a ‘private marriage and not one to be displayed on social media.’

In an interview two years ago, Dakore disclosed that, “My mother always say, ‘cover your yam and how you’re eating it.’ Like on his birthday, I just do maybe some posts on Instagram but we like to celebrate anniversaries in-house with the kids. We’ve been together for 11 years but married for seven years.”

Already, Dakore has moved out of her marriage and she is allegedly dating a Nigerian guy who is into entertainment and organizes big shows in Africa and other continents. Who knows the couple can still come back again.

Source: Kemi Ashefon Blog

http://kemiashefonlovehaven.com/?p=37924

I am following.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by kunleweb: 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
wristbangle:

Haha grin wetin person no go see finish for Nkairaland

You no see picture some weeks back when one ilorin alfa dey cook one gal towtow?
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by tee10: 8:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
franchasng:
Olumide is not at loss, he can still marry a hotter, younger chick if he so wishes....as for Dakore, it was expected long time ago, in fact she tried lol

Meanwhile, Goodluck empowered and enriched so many Yorubas but because of their sworn hatred for Igbos and Igbo progress, they allowed Tinubu to mislead them just because Goodluck refused to make Wale Tinubu Petroleum Minister to enable Tinubu allocate free oil blocks to himself and family members like he is allocating lands to himself in Lagos.

Now look at how the former Yoruba billionaires are crumbling like packs of a joker card, from Olumide's billionaire father to GLO Adenuga to Kola Aluko and so many others I cannot list here.

What goes around comes around, you say you will continue to fight and betray your closest brothers from the east in order to serve your known enemy from the north, e concern me, 2023 will teach una more lesson about Nigeria undecided

Harry Akanda made was a billionaire long before Dangote so who the hell is GEJ ?

Google is your friend

8 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by kunleweb: 8:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
victorian:

Yes alot of ladies will pray to be in her shoes but not every lady would want to be in her shoes.
For example : all through last year, suitors were coming but they all. Wanted me to close down my company and be a full time house wife.

Why? They were scared men will keep wooing me even after marriage and it's best to lock me up and not work. Just eat, fucvk, drink and breed babies.

Sighs
I was virtually crying to one old man who's my friend at my office building. I told him why are men like this?

Why should I close up what makes me happy, give me joy and keeps my brain working. But why are men this selfish!
Why must I shut down my life, just because I want to marry! sad

It's not fair! I rather remain single ,keep running my company, meet people everyday than marry and just seat at home and keep getting fatter everyday with kids running around. Why cant I have both!

You're conflicting issues and confusing yourself. Answer me if you had a guy as rich as Dakores husband would you operate on the same level even after marriage?

Whatever what a lady won't accept in marriage she should turn it down before marriage. Dakore if she drops this guy for the reasons quoted then fits the description of a gold digger. Forget about white washing it. It is what it is. She's a classy gold digger who took advantage of a guys goodness and messed him up after taking all the benefits she could get

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by zmpp(f): 8:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
victorian:

kindly stop typing nonsense everywhere. misery truly loves company

6 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by kunleweb: 8:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
zmpp:

kindly stop typing nonsense everywhere. misery truly loves company

God bless you my sister
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by GamalNasser: 8:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
franchasng:
Olumide is not at loss, he can still marry a hotter, younger chick if he so wishes....as for Dakore, it was expected long time ago, in fact she tried lol

Meanwhile, Goodluck empowered and enriched so many Yorubas but because of their sworn hatred for Igbos and Igbo progress, they allowed Tinubu to mislead them just because Goodluck refused to make Wale Tinubu Petroleum Minister to enable Tinubu allocate free oil blocks to himself and family members like he is allocating lands to himself in Lagos.

Now look at how the former Yoruba billionaires are crumbling like packs of a joker card, from Olumide's billionaire father to GLO Adenuga to Kola Aluko and so many others I cannot list here.

What goes around comes around, you say you will continue to fight and betray your closest brothers from the east in order to serve your known enemy from the north, e concern me, 2023 will teach una more lesson about Nigeria undecided

I see Olumide at some place in Ikoyi at times and I can assure you he is broke , i even told a female friend the last time we saw him that I have a feeling his wife will soon leave

11 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by kunleweb: 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
GamalNasser:

I see Olumide at some place in Ikoyi at times and I can assure you he is broke , i even told a female friend the last time we saw him that I have a feeling his wife will soon leave

Olamide wey get filing stations here and there. Its just an issue with fame. When one strikes an high one begins to look for the next thing to do. He's struggling with that phase and identity crisis not broke

6 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by franchasng: 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
tee10:

Harry Akanda made was a billionaire long before Dangote so who the hell is GEJ ?

Google is your friend
Goodluck made so many Yorubas rich and some richer than they were yet they hate him.

Go and ask Femi Otedola, Harry Akande, Mike Adenuga, Kola Aluko, and so many others. Now look at them now, most of them are gradually going down while Dangote, BuA and co are getting richer because of their brothers that have been occupying the federal seat of power for years.

When I speak, listen and learn, I am not your ordinary Nairalander, so don't argue with me okay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by GamalNasser: 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
kunleweb:

Olamide wey get filing stations here and there. Its just an issue with fame. When one strikes an high one begins to look for the next thing to do. He's struggling with that phase and identity crisis not broke

He has been driving one old metallic range Rover forever and I know that gold digger lady will not like that kind thing

6 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by victorian(f): 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
omlueh:
Very well said and Analysed

God bless you jare

They don't see what we are seeing between Dakore and the Akandes.

They all think it's all about money

It's far deeper than just money!

3 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by wristbangle: 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
DexterousOne:

Speak English wey you sabi cheesy

Na content not contempt

And btw
Make celebs are largely not better

Na mistake Baba. I think say na wetin I write be that.

U self gbagaun for the bolded. Na male not make

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by kunleweb: 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
GamalNasser:

He has been driving one old metallic range Rover forever and I know that gold digger lady will not like that kind thing

Street bro. Na code. Una too dey beg money na. O sha fe ko pa ra e. Unto street things

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Raalsalghul: 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
victorian:

Na you sabi with write up.

Anyways I know what happens in marriages from the very rich to the poor. Especially when a very rich guy from a high class family marries from a free spirited girl from a low class family.

Trust me I know the end result.

I'm from a royal home and I have mixed with both the high and low. It's just too clear to see and understand if uv mixed with both class of families

"Dakore was born in Bayelsa State as the first child of her parents. She attended Corona School and Federal Government Girls' College in Lagos and Bauchi respectively."

The bold is an excerpt from her biography on wiki and there's nothing here that screams poor. I might be wrong though.

4 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by PerseDew(f): 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2020
victorian:

Sighs

Why should I close up what makes me happy, give me joy and keeps my brain working. And Just stay at home and be watching telemundo day in day out! But why are men this selfish!
Why must I shut down this part of my life, just because I want to marry! sad

I can't guess anything out of the usual. Pls what did he say?
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by DexterousOne(m): 8:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
wristbangle:

Na mistake Baba. I think say na wetin I write be that.

U self gbagaun for the bolded. Na male not make

Yesso

Me sef gbagaun

cheesy cheesy

This auto correct dey Koba person

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by franchasng: 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
kunleweb:

No matter how long a cow suffers running stomach, it cannot be like a ram.

That he still owns filling stations here and there doesn't mean he is not going broke.

If you were worth $10million in 2019, and you earn $500k every week, and in 2020, you are now worth $6million and earning between $70k - $250k weekly, remember you are still rich but you are going broke and only you and those close to you will know because to the outside world, you are still a rich man just because you are still changing cars and living in a luxury apartment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Reussite: 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
franchasng:

Did you read what you typed there? undecided
Adenuga crumbling like cards?...you must be living in la la Land. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua / Pasuma And Wife Visit Their daughter Khadijat,a US Naval Officer At Her Base / Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.