Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,277 members, 7,826,079 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

The Law Of God And The Law Of Medes And Persians. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Law Of God And The Law Of Medes And Persians. (5695 Views)

The True Ancient Persians Of The Bible. / It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit / Zoroastrianism - The Amazing Pre-islamic Religion Of Persians And Central Asians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Law Of God And The Law Of Medes And Persians. by blueAgent(m): 5:54am On Jan 13, 2020
Pistotita:

My question is not that you prove Jesus is without sin. I want you to prove that Jesus is the ONLY one without sin according to christians. Well, you have stated the single criterion needed which is blameless. Are you still saying only Jesus was blameless in the eyes of God?

The issue of God's level of holiness does not come in here yet. Remember you mentioned "law". Or do you want me to prove that God does not stand sin in any form? Bible makes me believe God cannot stand any appearance of sin. If all His angels were sinful, do you think some will still be there? Are you saying Michael and Gabriel are also sinful? I want to believe it is your assumption or doctrine that all angels are sinful.

Paul mentioned about 3rd heaven (many Bible scholars believe he was the man) 2. Cor 12.2. There was 7 heavens reference in the Bible too. God resides in heaven (the holiest) and not in the heavens. Singular vs plural. When you study this subject well, you understand there are sinful heavens.

Also, the person who made this statement also tried to portray God bad to Job. This person did not know God. I believe reading the whole chapter will show you that it was the personal opinion of someone who doubted God. However, he might be right simply because he used plural instead of singular to describe the places (not the place where God resides).

God is not too difficult to understand. If He does not trust anyone, He cannot entrust him with keeping His throne secured (according to what the Bible makes me believe). Also, the Bible makes me believe the slightest sin cannot come close to Him. Yet the Bible recorded beings, spirits and elders worshipping Him in many verses. Are these people sinful also? Hmmmmm! Yet, we are told that not a spot of sinnis foindnclose to Him. Or did Jesus die for these beings too?

This statement is also from soneone who is doubtful about God. And most translation used the conditional statement..... if.... Please, check other translations.

Also remember that this statement might be explained that God does not place His confidence in His angles because some rebelled against Him. Of course Lucifer used to serve Him too accordimg to the Bible. Here we were told that God does not put trust in His servants, and not in ALL His servants.

Now you have mixed it up. My question is before Jesus' death. So I asked, was it ONLY Jesus whose blood was qualified?

Remember that he after ressurection the Bible says His name was lifted far above all other names. This was where Jesus earned it. This was the reward.

I did not asked you to prove if Jesus was with sin or not.

NOTE:
Jesus'name was lifted above all other names after ressurection.

How does this disprove the fact that Jesus was the only one who was qualified to redeem man?

You fail to understand that Jesus was the son of God before he died and was existing before the Angels were made.

John 1:3 King James Version (KJV)
All things were made by him; and without him was
not any thing made that was made.
Re: The Law Of God And The Law Of Medes And Persians. by blueAgent(m): 5:56am On Jan 13, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
Lacks merit or meaning my foot, lol.
Just admit you're stumped, you dont know what the answer is and so dont know what correctly to say, lol.

"crafetly established in order to destroy Daniel." has no significance or influence on the question at hand. From reading Daniel 6:9-10, did Daniel flout the law of the land, and so thereby commit a crime or not against the law of the land, hmm? Yes or No

Did King Darius not put the decree into writing ni? Was Jesus not sentenced to death on trumped up charges ni?

It has nothing to do with any illegitimacy. Why werent the Jews who falsely accused Jesus not punished?

Are you able to tell what the laws, the ten commandments plus the 613 other ones are under hinged on?

blueAgent, nobody is talking of changing laws, but what's discussed is how some laws get overridden, cancelled out and made inoperably redundant by a higher, superior and stronger law

You dont disappoint. I knew you wont properly answer those five questions as I know you havent changed from avoiding to reply back to questions, and that you wont use the same format numbering, order and style of the questions to answer back with.

You would have answered my question first.

Why did the king order that those who established the law should be thrown into the lion den with their families?
Re: The Law Of God And The Law Of Medes And Persians. by blueAgent(m): 6:00am On Jan 13, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
Lacks merit or meaning my foot, lol.
Just admit you're stumped, you dont know what the answer is and so dont know what correctly to say, lol.

"crafetly established in order to destroy Daniel." has no significance or influence on the question at hand. From reading Daniel 6:9-10, did Daniel flout the law of the land, and so thereby commit a crime or not against the law of the land, hmm? Yes or No

Did King Darius not put the decree into writing ni? Was Jesus not sentenced to death on trumped up charges ni?

It has nothing to do with any illegitimacy. Why werent the Jews who falsely accused Jesus not punished?

Are you able to tell what the laws, the ten commandments plus the 613 other ones are under hinged on?

blueAgent, nobody is talking of changing laws, but what's discussed is how some laws get overridden, cancelled out and made inoperably redundant by a higher, superior and stronger law

You dont disappoint. I knew you wont properly answer those five questions as I know you havent changed from avoiding to reply back to questions, and that you wont use the same format numbering, order and style of the questions to answer back with.

The ten commandments are totally different from the other 613 laws.
Laws can be overridden but the Bible did not give us a hint that the 10 commandments were overridden you are only trying to assume something that is not true.
Re: The Law Of God And The Law Of Medes And Persians. by blueAgent(m): 6:02am On Jan 13, 2020
jcross19:
do you know Israelites has about 623 laws?now you know is a crime to sow different seeds on a farm? what about that then we suppose to be scarifying bullock or pigeon on the alter nah?.

Is there any other law that was given and written by the finger of God except the 10commandments?

Were the other 613laws given amidst fire, earthquakes, trumpet and God himself descending on earth?
Re: The Law Of God And The Law Of Medes And Persians. by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 13, 2020
blueAgent:

Which proof do you need again, I have shown you bible verses that shows that only God is perfect and sinless that means Angels are not. or are you saying that Angels are as Holy and perfect like God?

In the book of Revelation I showed you that no Angel was found worthy to take the book from him that sat on the throne (God) except the Lamb of God who is Jesus.

Is it difficult for you to understand or see the answer to your question in it?

In your eyes you have proved all. And the new sets of questions which I numbered are not relevant. Lol. I guess you have no answers, but you want to result to bullying me to accept your doctrines.

Jesus earned what you read in Revelation after his resurection. Stop mixing things together. Angels like Michael and Gabriel were sinless like you agreed. Most likely...the elders in Revelation worshipping God might be there from the beginning. Are you saying they are not blameless too? Do I need to show where Jesus volunteered himself? The agony of the cross is one no one can easily bear, but He volunteered. This is how christians see it. This is what Bible teaches.

Do not just use your brain to explain the Bible. And do not use your doctrines to explain it here. Jesus Himself said it that He has the power to lay it down and no one forces him to do so. Jesus in my own opinion might not be the ONLY alternative. Well, He might be the BEST, but we can not be sure of that. However, I am grateful He did. I do not argue what I do not know. You were not there, and I was not there. And no record or relevation from the scripture. So why create all these assumptions that Jesus' was the ONLY qualified blood...bla bla bla? He earned the highest place after He died on the cross. This is what my Bible tells me. God raised His name far above what? Far above all names. And it is why I do not dispute your revelation quotes. These topics are mysteries. Why bring them to NL? These are topics you discuss in your group discussions as christians. And you get more revelations and conviction. Why bring such here here? Just trying to argue what you do not know yourself. You are exactly like the Athiests.

blueAgent:

The atheists you are referring to, how many of their own points and beliefs have they been able to prove?
Must you be like them?

blueAgent:

I never condemned anyone in my post, if I did you can highlight it.
Stop telling lies. You condemned Catholic as the brain behind changing Saturdays to Sundays because of whatever you said their agenda was. Stop it. Jesus will never tell lies, or pass reckless blame on another. When the devil confronted him with the scriptures, he responded with the scriptures. Do not use your brain here to explain issues here. Stop using your doctrines to explain issues here too.

The irony is that the verses you posted to support Sunday Worship are even given to proof that those mentioned there rested and worshipped on the sabbath day and worked on Sunday because it was not the rest day.
example.
Mark 16:1
[b[When the Sabbath was over, [/b] Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, bought spices, so that they might come and anoint Him

Why did Mary wait till the end of the sabbath?

God would not cast anyone who ignorantly worshipped on Sunday to Hell, the bible says God pardons in time of ignorance but is calling people to the knowledge of truth, and that is the purpose of this post.

Acts 17:30.
And the times of this ignorance God overlooked;
but now commands all men everywhere to
repent:

also remember that in the old testament people were stoned to death for breaking the sabbath day what God called sin 5000yrs ago he still sees it as sin now because he does not change.

A time will come when the truth will be totally revealed and it will be up to us to choose who we will serve , weather God on his appointed day of rest (the sabbath) or on man and devil appointed day.

Oga, show me where in the scripture that the day you rest must be the day you worship God? Just show me if this combo is from God. Did God tell the Isrealites that they worship Him on the rest day? Stop confusing people oooo with this issue.

I am not here to condemn you. If you use the tone like.."it is a recommendation based on your doctrine for your church" it is ok. I will accept it. If it is your conviction, it is fine. But trying to use the Bible that God mandated Saturday to be the day He must be worshipped is an issue you will prove beyond reasonable doubt. You read clearly that Mary went to annoint and worship Him the day after Sabbath...and you are still arguing. You read the Apostles gathered to worship on the first day, yet, you are arguing blindly. And many other verses.

Were Peter,James, John, and the other disciples called catholics in the Bible? Of course, they first worshipped publicly together on the first day of the week. And I guess they did it to observe the Sabbath Day which the Jews termed the day they must rest. Let me tell you. Mere going to temple might not be considered rest. So, if they had done it on Saturday, heaven knows what might have happened to them.

I told you we will get back to law. You that know that law has consequences should know that you are to rest on thè Sabbath day. By riding your car to church, you violate the law of the Sabbath. Have you forgotten how guilty those who searched for manna on Sabbath were? So, do you want to tell me you prepare all Saturday food you consume on Friday? Do you want to tell me you do not buy anything on Saturdays? Keep deceiving yourself with these craps.

blueAgent:

[v] Like I said before [/b] no angel can compare his Holiness or righteousness to that of God.
besides Angels are created beings they do not have immortality, which only God and Christ has.
they could not offer what they do not have and that is eternally life.
Please, do not say. Show me proofs. Do not make baseless assumptions. Give me proofs.

1. Show me beyond reasonable doubt that ONLY beings who are not created were qualified to volunteer their blood. Show me where that condition is written. Do not come and confuse me with your assumptions.

2. Show me proofs that angels are not immortals. All these things you are saying....show proofs.

blueAgent:

How does this disprove the fact that Jesus was the only one who was qualified to redeem man?

You fail to understand that Jesus was the son of God before he died and was existing before the Angels were made.

John 1:3 King James Version (KJV)
All things were made by him; and without him was
not any thing made that was made.
How does Jesus being the son of God (by the way which I believe He is), and his pre existence before angels (which is a mystery) proof that Angelic blood is not qualified? Show me where it is written that angelic blood does not qualify. I just want to see it clearly.

NOTE:
I made sure i numbered all my questions. I numbered all the proofs I want. And they are based on the things you wrote. Do not continue beating your chest that what you said are correct. But show me that what you said are correct in the scripture, or use a logical meaningful way to prove everything.

I have shown you logically why "Rest" and "Worship" are different. I did that to disprove your assumption of combining both rest and worship to create confusion.

See, I am not here to condemn your faith and doctrine. And i will like you to respect others'. You do not know all. Who I need is an adventist grounded in the word who can separate what the Bible teaches and what the Adventist church recommends for its members. I do not care if you worship on Saturday. It does not matter to me.

Have you answered the question: Will anyone go to hell if he worships God on Sundays?

Please, leave these irrelevancies and focus on what are important.

Oga, I am not interested in continuing this with you. It will turn to a debate which I am not ready for. I want to discuss, and not debate. I respect the recommedations of your church for its members, but do not try to force them on others as the ONLY and TRUE guidelines towards salvation as long as they are not backed by the Bible. So, kindly not mention me again. I am a straight forward person. What I need is knowledge, and not doctrines here. Keep the doctrines of Adventists to your church members. If you can convince me, who says I cannot join the Adventists? But first be opened to respect others' believe. .

PLEASE, I NEED AN ADVENTIST WHO IS GROUNDED IN THESE ISSUES WHO CAN REALLY EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO ME. NOT TO DEBATE, BUT TO DISCUSS.

QUESTIONS:
Do Adventists believe every worship not done on Saturday is not accepted? If not acccepted are they saying such people are going to Hell? Or they saying theirs is the ONLY accepted form?

I have more questions. Who can help me out here?

I am not just willing to go on discussing with this fellow.
Re: The Law Of God And The Law Of Medes And Persians. by MuttleyLaff: 9:01am On Jan 13, 2020
Pistotita:
1. Any scripture to back up your answer that ONLY Jesus' blood was without sin? And what about the host of heaven loyal to God? Are you saying they are all sinful? The ones who fought on God's side against Lucifer ...are they also sinful?

2. Since you mentioned he was born of a virgin to show his blood must not be contaminated. It means the virgin is sinless too. Right? Hmmmm! This is what I understand from your post. Are you saying virgins are sinless?

Note: I am still operating here based on the assumption that this thread is ONLY for christians.

@blueAgent ....still expecting to read from you.
Pistotita, first and foremost, you're just getting to know blueAgent. blueAgent runs away from answering questions that seems hard to him, he will ignore and not reply to simple/direct questions too. He will provide you with unsolicited information that has nothing to do with question(s) he was asked

Let's cut to the chase. blueAgent that invited you to the thread with a mention always bites more than he can chew and obviously is confused or doesnt fully understand and know any of whats so far he has invited you here discussed, so dont blame him or hold his lack of fact(s) awareness against him.

Now Pistotita, Ken4Christ has competently and capably answered you, when he said "Only Jesus blood can wash our sins away ..." to your "I want to understand the meaning of "the only alternative" you used in blueAgent's post." comment but you are being difficult coming back with responses like:
#1/ "Any scripture to back up your answer that ONLY Jesus' blood was without sin? And what about the host of heaven loyal to God? Are you saying they are all sinful? The ones who fought on God's side against Lucifer ...are they also sinful?"
#2/ "Since you mentioned he was born of a virgin to show his blood must not be contaminated. It means the virgin is sinless too. Right? Hmmmm! This is what I understand from your post. Are you saying virgins are sinless?"
#3/ "My question is not that you prove Jesus is without sin. I want you to prove that Jesus is the ONLY one without sin according to christians. Well, you have stated the single criterion needed which is blameless. Are you still saying only Jesus was blameless in the eyes of God? "
#4/ "My question is before Jesus' death. So I asked, was it ONLY Jesus whose blood was qualified? Remember that he after ressurection the Bible says His name was lifted far above all other names. This was where Jesus earned it. This was the reward. "
#5/ "1. So, are you saying that you agree that the womb that carried Jesus is sinful? "
#6/ "A) prove that ONLY Jesus' blood was qualified"
#7/ "B) Prove that Jesus was holier and more righteous than all the host of heaven where the throne of God is especially before ressurection?"
#8/ "1. Only sinless blood can do it. (We both agreed on this)
2. Not all angels are sinless. (We both agreed on this)
3. Jesus was more righteous and holier than the host of heaven, and this was the reason His blood was qualified. (Kindly prove it that Jesus was holier and more righteous before resurection).
"
#9/ "What is the proof that angels cannot die for mankind? Show me, and do not just say it. And which class are you talking about here?"
#10/ "As far as I know there was a place in the Bible I read "the sons of God (angels) came to earth to have sex with the daughters of men. So, if they can pick up human flesh which is not in accordance to God's will...it means that angels can also turn to humans without taking permission from God. Meaning there are many things God may not be able to control, or could not control. It is why athiests tell you that "god" is not competent. Lol. Yeah. Truly, it seemed that to me too, but that is not the end of the story. I believe God is competent and just. This topic is deep and you do not bring such here and start arguing what you cannot prove.."
#11/ "1. If the sperm is the seed, what is the egg from the woman? This is the start of men dominating women. Lol
2. Have you heard of cloning? Do you need sperm or egg?
3. Since angel or some fallen host of heaven came to this world to sleep with women, how did they appear? From the sperm or egg of human beings?
"

What really broke the camel's back is you seemingly subscribing to the fable that angelic host from heaven are capable of impregnating human beings, lol. You are obviously science minded, which is why you tried to introduce cloning into the discourse, but I am sure you are aware that human cloning, or any other cloning for that matter, is completely different to a brand new original human being, lol but it is creating identical copy of a human being already existing, lol. You as someone savvy enough in these science things and/or stuff should know why blood is required nah.

MuttleyLaff:
To be honest, candid and without needing to discuss this subject in excessive detail, the $64,000, is, why blood? What is in blood, and dont say and/or give me a "it's power" reply, yeah, what's in blood, whats inside blood, what does this blood actually have the power to do, what's in this particular/kind/type of blood that requires it be shed to that there be remission?

You're comparing apples with oranges here with this your thread titled heading and this for the following considerations:

Notice from the above quote, that, I had already asked blueAgent similar questions you're trying to prise out and/or with difficulty obtain from him.

Pistotita:
What is the proof that angels cannot die for mankind? Show me, and do not just say it. And which class are you talking about here?

Prove that angels were not qualified to redeem human.

1. If the sperm is the seed, what is the egg from the woman? This is the start of men dominating women. Lol
3. Since angel or some fallen host of heaven came to this world to sleep with women, how did they appear? From the sperm or egg of human beings?

I agree that a non blemish blood was needed, but the question is that: was it ONLY Jesus' blood that was without blemish?

Oga, science explains more to me. The way cloning opened my eyes to the craps about sperms to justify what is not there is great. Some people just explained rubbish that is not in the Bible, and dummies followed them. But science is bursting many lies snd deceits.

Pistotita:
In your eyes you have proved all. And the new sets of questions which I numbered are not relevant. Lol. I guess you have no answers, but you want to result to bullying me to accept your doctrines.

Do not just use your brain to explain the Bible. And do not use your doctrines to explain it here.

Must you be like them?

Stop telling lies.

Please, do not say. Show me proofs. Do not make baseless assumptions. Give me proofs.

1. Show me beyond reasonable doubt that ONLY beings who are not created were qualified to volunteer their blood. Show me where that condition is written. Do not come and confuse me with your assumptions.

2. Show me proofs that angels are not immortals. All these things you are saying....show proofs.

How does Jesus being the son of God (by the way which I believe He is), and his pre existence before angels (which is a mystery) proof that Angelic blood is not qualified? Show me where it is written that angelic blood does not qualify. I just want to see it clearly.

NOTE:
I made sure i numbered all my questions. I numbered all the proofs I want. And they are based on the things you wrote. Do not continue beating your chest that what you said are correct. But show me that what you said are correct in the scripture, or use a logical meaningful way to prove everything.

I have shown you logically why "Rest" and "Worship" are different. I did that to disprove your assumption of combining both rest and worship to create confusion.

Oga, I am not interested in continuing this with you. It will turn to a debate which I am not ready for. I want to discuss, and not debate. I respect the recommedations of your church for its members, but do not try to force them on others as the ONLY and TRUE guidelines towards salvation as long as they are not backed by the Bible. So, kindly not mention me again. I am a straight forward person. What I need is knowledge, and not doctrines here. Keep the doctrines of Adventists to your church members. If you can convince me, who says I cannot join the Adventists? But first be opened to respect others' believe. .

MuttleyLaff:
Think of God, this way, H20, sent itself into the world. H20 caused and allowed itself to be visible as solid ice.

Christ cannot share the same body with God the Father, because God is formless. God has no clear definite shape or size. Jesus Christ is the product of God projecting Himself as a human being in the person of Jesus Christ on earth. Jesus Christ is the visible image of the invisible God

Though Jesus was God, He did not think of equality with God, as something to cling to.
Instead, He gave up his divine privileges. He took the humble position of a servant and was born as a human being, and so God appeared on earth, in human form, as in, the person of Jesus Christ, His Son

blueAgent & okosunehis, God can send Himself, did send Himself to earth, in the form of Jesus Christ. God simultaneously can be in more than one place at a time (i.e. God can be in Heaven and on earth, at the same time) Note that, Jesus didnt correct people that addressed Him as God, for example, where and when said: "My Lord, My God" to Him.

Its often said, if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. Something to be done right is exactly what it's all about and so what God did. This is a matter of the classsic diy aka Do-It-Yourself.

God looked for someone who could build walls or looked for someone to stand in the breach in His presence on behalf of the world so that it won't be destroyed, but He found no one and so God is lumbered with, doing a classic Do-It-Yourself by sending Himself to carry out the redemptive work.

This will explain what the bible said and/or is saying about "begotten" The word translated as "begotten", is the greek word "monogene." "Monogene", means, one and only or better still, it means, one of a kind.

Now the word "monogene", is a combination of the root words: "mono" (i.e. one or only) and "genos" (i.e. of a class or kind) hence "begotten", in the context, or "monogene" in the context means "the only of its kind"

Now, "monogene" occurred also, when similarly used over Isaac, and that is where and when Isaac was referred to, as only son, even when Abraham already had an existing and older son, Ishmael

Isaac was unique, was one and only or one of a kind son. Unique in the sense that, an impotent man and menopaused woman had a child, the promised son, Isaac (i.e. child in a class of its own, this miracle never again has been repeated)

To just clear each other, "begotten" in the Jesus' context isn’t about procreation or some fantasied sexual intercourse

Jesus, is the last Adam, and second man. The first man Adam became a living soul, whereas, Jesus, the last Adam, became a life-giving spirit

The first man, Adam, is of the earth, earthy, came from earth; while the second man, Jesus Christ is from heaven, came from heaven. Praise God. Alleluia.

"And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge,
and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none
(i.e. I looked for someone who might rebuild the wall of righteousness that guards the land.
I searched for someone to stand in the gap in the wall so I wouldn’t have to destroy the land, but I found no one.)/i]"
- Ezekiel 22:30

"[i]He saw that there was no man—He was amazed that there was no one—to intercede;
so His own arm brought salvation, and His own righteousness sustained Him.
"
- Isaiah 59:16

"I was amazed to see that no one intervened to help the oppressed.
So I myself stepped in to save them with my strong arm, and my wrath sustained me
(i.e. I looked, but there was no one to help; I was shocked because there was no one offering support.
So my right arm accomplished deliverance or achieved salvation for me, my raging anger drove me on)
"
- Isaiah 63:5

blueAgent & okosunehis, you must have quite a lot of times, heard the saying that "If you want something done right, do it yourself", well none, nobody, no angel out of the whole angelic hosts of heaven, nor no man out of the whole world wide, offered to accept the challenge to help man get returned back to man's original status before the fall, so God resorted to DIY

blueAgent & okosunehis, you know that Christ, means Saviour, right?. So if you do, how then do suppose God will be able to pull this off this God's redemptive work, if Christ isnt God and man, hmm? Give this some thought blueAgent & okosunehis

"Behold, I send My messenger, And he will prepare the way before Me. And the Lord, whom you seek, Will suddenly come to His temple, Even the Messenger of the covenant, In whom you delight. Behold, He is coming,” Says the LORD of hosts."
Malachi 3:1

Of course, Jesus is an angel, Malachi 3:1 confirms Him being a Messenger. This is God sending Himself on an errand. Alleluia.
I have work to go to, I am already going out late, even when I have so much workload especially today to get rid off, so I will not reinvent the wheel. The above immediate quote addresses almost all if not all of the concerns and interest you raised. Whilst going through it think of Isaac's birth from an impotent Dad and menopaused Mum. Get them to me asap to fill in any gaps or further enquiries you have, lol
Re: The Law Of God And The Law Of Medes And Persians. by jcross19: 10:34am On Jan 13, 2020
blueAgent:

Is there any other law that was given and written by the finger of God except the 10commandments?

Were the other 613laws given amidst fire, earthquakes, trumpet and God himself descending on earth?

are you telling me we should be stoning sinners now?

1 Like

Re: The Law Of God And The Law Of Medes And Persians. by blueAgent(m): 11:54am On Jan 13, 2020
jcross19:
are you telling me we should be stoning sinners now?

What has stoning got to do with this?..
currently Are armed robbers or killers let free or is using God's name in vain now allowed because the law is has been abolished.
Re: The Law Of God And The Law Of Medes And Persians. by blueAgent(m): 11:58am On Jan 13, 2020
Pistotita:

Jesus earned what you read in Revelation after his resurection. Stop mixing things together. Angels like Michael and Gabriel were sinless like you agreed. Most likely...the elders in Revelation worshipping God might be there from the beginning. Are you saying they are not blameless too? Do I need to show where Jesus volunteered himself? The agony of the cross is one no one can easily bear, but He volunteered. This is how christians see it. This is what Bible teaches.

Do not just use your brain to explain the Bible. And do not use your doctrines to explain it here. Jesus Himself said it that He has the power to lay it down and no one forces him to do so. Jesus in my own opinion might not be the ONLY alternative. Well, He might be the BEST, but we can not be sure of that. However, I am grateful He did. I do not argue what I do not know. You were not there, and I was not there. And no record or relevation from the scripture. So why create all these assumptions that Jesus' was the ONLY qualified blood...bla bla bla? He earned the highest place after He died on the cross. This is what my Bible tells me. God raised His name far above what? Far above all names. And it is why I do not dispute your revelation quotes. These topics are mysteries. Why bring them to NL? These are topics you discuss in your group discussions as christians. And you get more revelations and conviction. Why bring such here here? Just trying to argue what you do not know yourself. You are exactly like the Athiests.

Must you be like them?

Stop telling lies. You condemned Catholic as the brain behind changing Saturdays to Sundays because of whatever you said their agenda was. Stop it. Jesus will never tell lies, or pass reckless blame on another. When the devil confronted him with the scriptures, he responded with the scriptures. Do not use your brain here to explain issues here. Stop using your doctrines to explain issues here too.

Oga, show me where in the scripture that the day you rest must be the day you worship God? Just show me if this combo is from God. Did God tell the Isrealites that they worship Him on the rest day? Stop confusing people oooo with this issue.

I am not here to condemn you. If you use the tone like.."it is a recommendation based on your doctrine for your church" it is ok. I will accept it. If it is your conviction, it is fine. But trying to use the Bible that God mandated Saturday to be the day He must be worshipped is an issue you will prove beyond reasonable doubt. You read clearly that Mary went to annoint and worship Him the day after Sabbath...and you are still arguing. You read the Apostles gathered to worship on the first day, yet, you are arguing blindly. And many other verses.

Were Peter,James, John, and the other disciples called catholics in the Bible? Of course, they first worshipped publicly together on the first day of the week. And I guess they did it to observe the Sabbath Day which the Jews termed the day they must rest. Let me tell you. Mere going to temple might not be considered rest. So, if they had done it on Saturday, heaven knows what might have happened to them.

I told you we will get back to law. You that know that law has consequences should know that you are to rest on thè Sabbath day. By riding your car to church, you violate the law of the Sabbath. Have you forgotten how guilty those who searched for manna on Sabbath were? So, do you want to tell me you prepare all Saturday food you consume on Friday? Do you want to tell me you do not buy anything on Saturdays? Keep deceiving yourself with these craps.

NOTE:

See, I am not here to condemn your faith and doctrine. And i will like you to respect others'. You do not know all. Who I need is an adventist grounded in the word who can separate what the Bible teaches and what the Adventist church recommends for its members. I do not care if you worship on Saturday. It does not matter to me.

Have you answered the question: Will anyone go to hell if he worships God on Sundays?

PLEASE, I NEED AN ADVENTIST WHO IS GROUNDED IN THESE ISSUES WHO CAN REALLY EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO ME. NOT TO DEBATE, BUT TO DISCUSS.

QUESTIONS:
Do Adventists believe every worship not done on Saturday is not accepted? If not acccepted are they saying such people are going to Hell? Or they saying theirs is the ONLY accepted form?

The problem is that you are not willingly to accept God's word or view you are trying to justify it with human reasoning.
Re: The Law Of God And The Law Of Medes And Persians. by blueAgent(m): 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Pistotita, first and foremost, you're just getting to know blueAgent. blueAgent runs away from answering questions that seems hard to him, he will ignore and not reply to simple/direct questions too. He will provide you with unsolicited information that has nothing to do with question(s) he was asked

Let's cut to the chase. blueAgent that invited you to the thread with a mention always bites more than he can chew and obviously is confused or doesnt fully understand and know any of whats so far he has invited you here discussed, so dont blame him or hold his lack of fact(s) awareness against him.

Now Pistotita, Ken4Christ has competently and capably answered you, when he said "Only Jesus blood can wash our sins away ..." to your "I want to understand the meaning of "the only alternative" you used in blueAgent's post." comment but you are being difficult coming back with responses like:
#1/ "Any scripture to back up your answer that ONLY Jesus' blood was without sin? And what about the host of heaven loyal to God? Are you saying they are all sinful? The ones who fought on God's side against Lucifer ...are they also sinful?"
#2/ "Since you mentioned he was born of a virgin to show his blood must not be contaminated. It means the virgin is sinless too. Right? Hmmmm! This is what I understand from your post. Are you saying virgins are sinless?"
#3/ "My question is not that you prove Jesus is without sin. I want you to prove that Jesus is the ONLY one without sin according to christians. Well, you have stated the single criterion needed which is blameless. Are you still saying only Jesus was blameless in the eyes of God? "
#4/ "My question is before Jesus' death. So I asked, was it ONLY Jesus whose blood was qualified? Remember that he after ressurection the Bible says His name was lifted far above all other names. This was where Jesus earned it. This was the reward. "
#5/ "1. So, are you saying that you agree that the womb that carried Jesus is sinful? "
#7/ "B) Prove that Jesus was holier and more righteous than all the host of heaven where the throne of God is especially before ressurection?"
3. Jesus was more righteous and holier than the host of heaven, and this was the reason His blood was qualified. (Kindly prove it that Jesus was holier and more righteous before resurection).
"
#9/ "What is the proof that angels cannot die for mankind? Show me, and do not just say it. And which class are you talking about here?"
#10/ "As far as I know there was a place in the Bible I read "the sons of God (angels) came to earth to have sex with the daughters of men. So, if they can pick up human flesh which is not in accordance to God's will...it means that angels can also turn to humans without taking permission from God. Meaning there are many things God may not be able to control, or could not control. It is why athiests tell you that "god" is not competent. Lol. Yeah. Truly, it seemed that to me too, but that is not the end of the story. I believe God is competent and just. This topic is deep and you do not bring such here and start arguing what you cannot prove.."
#11/ "1. If the sperm is the seed, what is the egg from the woman? This is the start of men dominating women. Lol
"

What really broke the camel's back is you seemingly subscribing to the fable that angelic host from heaven are capable of impregnating human beings, lol. You are obviously science minded, which is why you tried to introduce cloning into the discourse, but I am sure you are aware that human cloning, or any other cloning for that matter, is completely different to a brand new original human being, lol but it is creating identical copy of a human being already existing, lol. You as someone savvy enough in these science things and/or stuff should know why blood is required nah.

Notice from the above quote, that, I had already asked blueAgent similar questions you're trying to prise out and/or with difficulty obtain from him.

I have work to go to, I am already going out late, even when I have so much workload especially today to get rid off, so I will not reinvent the wheel. The above immediate quote addresses almost all if not all of the concerns and interest you raised. Whilst going through it think of Isaac's birth from an impotent Dad and menopaused Mum. Get them to me asap to fill in any gaps or further enquiries you have, lol

In your own words tell me if Angels have capacity to give life eternally.
Satan was created perfect but he still fell into sin likewise all Angels they all have capacity to sin.
Only Jesus the one begotten by God has that ability not to sin inherently.
Re: The Law Of God And The Law Of Medes And Persians. by blueAgent(m): 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

"
"

Its obvious you are confused.
Re: The Law Of God And The Law Of Medes And Persians. by blueAgent(m): 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
Pistotita:

Must you be like them?

NOTE:

QUESTIONS:

No one is forcing anyone to adopt the Sabbath day, the purpose of this thread is to reveal the truth and allow people to make sound judgment.

All you are doing is to add false narratives to this thread
No where did I say Sunday worshippers would go to Hell.

The fact remains that God wants all to come to the knowledge of the truth. the truth with God is not relative or based on personal opinion it is based on God's word.

Am still looking for someone who can prove me wrong.

You are sounding pained what's wrong, this article is in no way provocative.

You want an Adventist to discuss with you when you cannot barely agree on straight forward facts you are trying to reason God's word with human wisdom.

When did pointing out false teaching become a crime?

Show me proof that the sabbath was changed to Sunday.
Re: The Law Of God And The Law Of Medes And Persians. by blueAgent(m): 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
Pistotita:

Must you be like them?

NOTE:

QUESTIONS:

1 Timothy 6:16
Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light
which no man can approach unto; whom no man
hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and
power everlasting. Amen.

It should be obvious to you now that Angels do not have immortality. only God has.
Re: The Law Of God And The Law Of Medes And Persians. by blueAgent(m): 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
Pistotita:

Must you be like them?

NOTE:

QUESTIONS:

For anyone to be qualified to redeem man that person will have to overcame sin in the flesh( fulfill the law).
No Angel has that ability only the son of God Jesus could do that.

Jesus was destined to be the lamb of God to redeem man from sin even before the foundation of the World was made.
No Angel was destined with such task.

You can see why it was Jesus or no one else.
Re: The Law Of God And The Law Of Medes And Persians. by blueAgent(m): 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
Pistotita:

Must you be like them?

NOTE:

QUESTIONS:

You are really confusing yourself were in this article or OP did I write or mention Adventist, do you think it is only Adventist Church that obey the ten commandments?
There are thousands of other Denomination that observe the Sabbath and ten Commandments.

Do you think man has the ability to chose for himself what God has instructed?

On Rest and Worship.
Do you mean to tell me that you do not know that God rested on the Sabbath day not because he was tired but did as a sign that he has blessed and ordained that day.
We are also told that in the New Heaven and Earth God would make all flesh would come before him every sabbath to worship him.

I hope you can see that the Bible uses Rest and worship to mean the same thing.

Isaiah 66:23.
And it shall come to pass, that from
one new moon to another, and from one
sabbath to another, shall all flesh come
to worship before me, saith the LORD.
Re: The Law Of God And The Law Of Medes And Persians. by jcross19: 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
blueAgent:

What has stoning got to do with this?..
currently Are armed robbers or killers let free or is using God's name in vain now allowed because the law is has been abolished.
yes that's part God's commandments in old testament which Jesus have been abolished unless you did not understand what you post.
Re: The Law Of God And The Law Of Medes And Persians. by Lukuluku69(m): 5:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
blueAgent:
Central to the Christian  faith and belief is the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, but the question is do we really understand the reason why Jesus had to die in order to save Man?

Why was is impossible to save man without the death of Jesus?
To answer this questions we will look at Daniel's experience and the laws of the Mede's and Persians.

We will begin our study with the book of Daniel 6:1 -end, here we learnt that Daniel was loved by the king Darius who was the king of Mede's and Persians, he set Daniel as the first president over his kingdom, the other presidents conspired and influenced the king to establish a decree that could not be altered and by that means they  got Daniel thrown  into the lion's den.
Now when the King heard that Daniel have been found guilty before the law, the king was sore displeased  with himself and set his heart to deliver Daniel, verse 6:14 but he could not because the law and decree of the Mede's and Persians cannot be changed. verse 15.
When God created the Universe and all living things, God instituted laws and decree that guided the conduct of all his created beings.
Note: Sin is not imputed where there is no law Romans5:13 and sin is defined as the transgression of the law.1John3:4
When Adam and Eve sinned against God(broke the law) the penalty of sin  which is death came upon him and his descendants(the whole human race)
Romans  6:23  For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Just as king Darius loved Daniel, so also God loved man  so much that God laboured so much to deliver man from death.
But  as the law made by imperfect Mede's and Persians could not be changed by the king in order to save Daniel how much more the law made by a perfect, Holy, righteous and unchangeable God Malachi 3:6.
God could not go contrary to his law and decree in order to save man, for the law demands death for its transgressors and only by blood is sin purged.
Hebrews  9:22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.
Like king Darius wanted to save Daniel, God wanted to save humanity from the penalty of death, while king Darius restored to fasting all night on behalf of Daniel, God could not pray or fast to anyone because no one one was higher than him and no one is  able to deliver except him.
So God restored to the only alternative, and that was to offer his only begotten son, Jesus Christ as a sacrificial lamb or offering to pay the penalty owed the law by man, who could not pay the debt.
Conclusion.
Popular teachings among Christians is  that the law (10commandments) were done away with on the cross by death of Jesus Christ this is unscriptural, rather than do away with the law Jesus magnified and exalted law through his death, just as Prophet Isaiah said he will do.Isaiah42:21.
He demonstrated that the law like that of  law of medes and Persians cannot changed.

The Experience of Daniel mirrors that of Christ , Just as Daniel was thrown into the lions den for a crime he did not commit so also Christ was crucified for  sins he did not commit. john15:13. he was crucified to satisfy the just requirement of the law( the 10commandments) in order to  save humanity from our sins and its penalty (death)Heb 2:9-10.

Thank you reading.

https://www.amazingfacts.org/media-library/book/e/25/t/does-god-s-grace-blot-out-the-law-

https://www.ucg.org/bible-study-tools/booklets/the-new-covenant-does-it-abolish-gods-law/what-was-wiped-out-by-jesus-christs-death

Meaningless angry angry angry
Re: The Law Of God And The Law Of Medes And Persians. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
I want to end my participation here because I respect God and men.

I do not debate scriptures, but discuss it. I can argue to any extent when it comes to a subject I am sure of, but when it comes to religion, I know my position. I am in a position to knock your coconut head if you want to kill consumers with pesticides as a farmer. Of course I will abuse you till thy kingdom come. However, I am not in the position to start dictating what happened in a world or during a period man was not in existence. I stay out of such debates. And I will like to state my positions on the issues in this thread. I may change my position later, but for the moment, below are my positions:

1. On Sabbath: As long as it is not a criterion to make heaven, it is irrelevant to me. If there is a special blessing attached to the choice of day, I want to know, and I can take advantage of such. I do not have any problem worshipping on Saturdays, likewise on Sundays. Those who choose Sundays based it on the choice of days the Apostles met. And those who choose Saturday based it on Old Testament.

2. Trinity: A group says God, Jesus, and Holy Spirit are same, while another says they are separate entities. This is a very deep subject that I choose not to discuss here. It will continue on and on. I can never have a readonable discussion here. It will end in a strong debate which I wabt to avoid. But this year 2020, I plan to visit a Rabi and hear his opinion on the subject.

3. Jesus was the ONLY option to save the human race: The main point according to this thread is that Jesus is God and He is the ONLY one qualified. My question is that where was it written that it is a criterion that a god or God must be the blood which must be shed? All the verses and quotes....bla bla bla are just saying Jesus was God, Jesus was eternal, etc. I do not dispute all these facts..but the question I asked was that they show me where exactly it was shown that a god or God's blood must be shed. My stand is that Jesus voluntered Himself. And I am grateful for His sacrifice. Halleluyah. End of story. When I see Him, He will tell me. Full stop! And if I am wrong that it is all over after death, so be it. So, it is wise to be on the safe arm of Jesus while I still here on earth. If I die and science happens to be the accursate version...so be it. I am not losing. But if science is wrong, hmmmmm! I was thought in Business to manage risks. I am only applying what I learned in risk management here.

4. Jesus is the ONLY blood which can clean sins. I agree to this based on the fact that after he died, and I have accepted him as my LORD, His blood is the ONLY one which I believe can clean anyone's sin. So, it means that I do not choose to follow any other religion including Islam. I checked Islam and other religions, and I have reasons to believe moslims have similar faith, but the difference is the SUBJECT. But these thing are embedded in RELIGION. It is about conviction. No one presently now on earth was there when all these things happened. And there is no way anyone can prove it. Therefore, you are convinced in your heart which ever way you choose. It is why I am not going to start beating my chest to what I cannot prove beyond reasonable doubt. But there is a very strong conviction in me because of my EXPERIENCES. Can I force it on another? No. Therefore, I am SORRY for chest beaters. What you cannot prove, you just start forcing it down others' throat because you were born into it, or you have been convinced that it is right.

5. Is Jesus the ONLY way? Yes, I believe so; however, I cannot be too arrogant to rub it to your face that the way you believe is wrong. Rather, I will express myself like a gentle man and respect you for what you believe in, and what you do not. At the end of our life, we will see who is right. So, you better choose right, and I better choose the right way too.

In addition:
6. Science has been explaining and exposing lies and deceits of religion.

7. God Created Heaven and Earth. Can you prove it? Of course no one has proved it so far. I mean no one.

8. I was taught God created heaven and earth. And created Human on the 6th day. Did my teacher prove it, Nope. Has anyone proved it? No. Darwin said it is evolution and not creation. My recent research is showing me Evolution may be true, but I still have the conviction that creation took place at a certain point. And most likely before evolution. Maybe both are correct. Listen, man may likely change to something else very soon. Why did I say so? Hmmmmm!

9. I do not believe in enriching any pastor through tithes, first offering, last offering, or whatever it is called. I believe in donating to God's work and charityllll. As soon as any church I attend starts monitoring my income, I ditch it. As soon as any man starts exercising a useless authority over me in the name of being a spiritual whatever, I cut his coat according to his size for him. I give even more than 10th of my income, but I share it among many people. I talked about how i started giving a man 10 times what i put in the offering box every Sunday in one of my posts. And then, I spread it across more people within 5 months. Let the pastor spend 3 hours peeaching why I must pay him all...that is his cup of tea. A no be "mumu". If you choose to give all yours to enrich him...so be it.

10. I believe the standard of christians has declined. I do not believe in men of god/God. I do not believe in most churches. And so, I do not respect almost all pastors parading themselves as men of god/God. There is ONLY one thing I am hungry for. It is called KNOWLEDGE. The Holy Spirit teaches and guides. I have made a choice and the choice is not to follow Eckankar's soul travelling style, not to follow Ogboni/freemason or any other organisations style of acquiring knowledge, not to practise yoga/asian kind of meditation, but to acquire my knowledge based on a) meditating on t word of God...and b)To know the Holy Spirit deeply. I am really hungry for these two. And I have reduced Agricultural and Business researches for this cause. If anyone chooses any other path, I am not going to condemn the person. And if anyone chooses logic and science ONLY as a guide for what he believes in, that is the person's choice. We can ONLY discuss....but I will not debate with anyone.

Note:

A) If what has been continuously impressed on my heart is true about a particular issue, I think it has to do with the 7th Day Adventist. It may make me a visitor there, or who knows.....maybe I will be frequent there. Or who knows?..Perhaps I am suppose to take a lifetime blessing from the place. Who knows? I ONLY know why I am looking for an adventist to talk to. And I pray I get one who is not too doctrine-oriented very soon.

B) I can debate what I can feel, touch, or anything tangible I can research on. But anything abstract, I have learned to keep silent. There were days I grieved God by depending on my ability, but when I saw the super natural moved with my own eyes that beat all human logic, I adjusted myself. For goodness sake, I am just 1 person out of many humans that was, is, and coming. Why would I want to sound too sure of what is in the spirit except it is revealed? Even after revelation, one is not permitted to say many things. It is like one must be able to keep deep secrets. See, I let out many things I wished to say by talking so much about Agriculture and Business. But when it comes to deep revelations, I have learned to shut up my mouth.

[b] Advice for anyone passionate about acquiring knowledge:
Please, go into small scale agricultural business so you can make good income for yourself without depending on other sources if you want to operate in West Africa. So that you will not be begging or forcing your members to tithe, engage in farming. If God has placed it in your heart to move to Africa as a missionary, please...you may want to learn tropical vegetable farming. You will gain so much with it. Trust me, you will move very fast. I do not know who I am talking to, but I have a strong conviction someone is going to benefit from this advice. I am opened to religious discussion, but when it starts getting into debates, count me out. I may also be the one to start raising my voice first unknowingly, but after coming back to myself...I always quit. But try that with me in Agric or business...I will finish you. Lol!

1 Like

Re: The Law Of God And The Law Of Medes And Persians. by blueAgent(m): 11:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Meaningless angry angry angry
Pray that God should give you the sense and brain to understand it.
Re: The Law Of God And The Law Of Medes And Persians. by blueAgent(m): 10:01am On Jan 14, 2020
jcross19:
yes that's part God's commandments in old testament which Jesus have been abolished unless you did not understand what you post.

Jesus did abolish the ten commandments what Jesus did away is the law contained in ordinance, which is law that demanded that a sinner or a thief should be stoned to death.
But the 10commandments remains because it is only by ten commandments that one can define what is sin.

Romans 3:20.
20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be
justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin

You cannot be righteous without having the law in your heart.

Isaiah 51:7
Hearken unto me, ye that know righteousness, the people in
whose heart is my law; fear ye not the reproach of men,
neither be ye afraid of their revilings.

Jesus did not abolish the 10 commandments because Jesus instruct a Man to keep 10commandments in order inherit eternal life(Heaven).
Luke 18:18-24 King James Version (KJV)
18 And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what
shall I do to inherit eternal life?
19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none
is good, save one, that is, God.
20 Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit
adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness,
Honour thy father and thy mother.
21 And he said, All these have I kept from my youth up.
22 Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet
lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute
unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and
come, follow me.
23 And when he heard this, he was very sorrowful: for he was
very rich.
24 And when Jesus saw that he was very sorrowful, he said,
How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom
of God!
Re: The Law Of God And The Law Of Medes And Persians. by blueAgent(m): 10:02am On Jan 14, 2020
jcross19:

The Rich and the Kingdom of God
18:18–30 pp— Mt 19:16–29 ; Mk 10:17–30
18 A certain ruler asked him, “Good teacher, what must I do to
inherit eternal life?” w
19 “Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is
good—except God alone. 20 You know the commandments:
‘You shall not commit adultery, you shall not murder, you shall
not steal, you shall not give false testimony, honor your father
and mother.’ a ” x
21 “All these I have kept since I was a boy,” he said.
22 When Jesus heard this, he said to him, “You still lack one
thing. Sell everything you have and give to the poor, y and you
will have treasure in heaven. z Then come, follow me.”
23 When he heard this, he became very sad, because he was
very wealthy. 24 Jesus looked at him and said, “How hard it is
for the rich to enter the kingdom of God!a
Re: The Law Of God And The Law Of Medes And Persians. by blueAgent(m): 10:04am On Jan 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

"
"

Jesus is not God the Father.

click the link and school yourself.

https://www.nairaland.com/5382917/trinity-doctrine-false-doctrine-it
Re: The Law Of God And The Law Of Medes And Persians. by jcross19: 1:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
blueAgent:

Jesus did abolish the ten commandments what Jesus did away is the law contained in ordinance, which is law that demanded that a sinner or a thief should be stoned to death.
But the 10commandments remains because it is only by ten commandments one define what is sin.

Romans 3:20.
20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be
justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin

You can be righteous without having the law in heart.

Isaiah 51:7
Hearken unto me, ye that know righteousness, the people in
whose heart is my law; fear ye not the reproach of men,
neither be ye afraid of their revilings.

Jesus did not abolish the 10 commandments because Jesus instruct a Man to keep 10commandments in order inherit eternal life(Heaven).
Luke 18:18-24 King James Version (KJV)
18 And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what
shall I do to inherit eternal life?
19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none
is good, save one, that is, God.
20 Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit
adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness,
Honour thy father and thy mother.
21 And he said, All these have I kept from my youth up.
22 Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet
lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute
unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and
come, follow me.
23 And when he heard this, he was very sorrowful: for he was
very rich.
24 And when Jesus saw that he was very sorrowful, he said,
How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom
of God!
funny!you want to be arguing but I will not present such tea for you. ten commandments remain the bases of all laws which stand but there were some 'sub' law that attached to those law which were cruel and opened door to injustice. have you killed goat for your sin?

1 Like

Re: The Law Of God And The Law Of Medes And Persians. by blueAgent(m): 10:11am On Jan 15, 2020
jcross19:
funny!you want to be arguing but I will not present such tea for you. ten commandments remain the bases of all laws which stand but there were some 'sub' law that attached to those law which were cruel and opened door to injustice. have you killed goat for your sin?

You are really confusing yourself.

The ten commandments are still valid and will remain till eternity what is no longer valid is the sacrificial laws that require the killing of lamb and goat to wash away sins.

What I wrote in my OP is that Jesus had to die because the 10commandments could not be abolished.
Re: The Law Of God And The Law Of Medes And Persians. by jcross19: 11:40am On Jan 15, 2020
blueAgent:

You are really confusing yourself.

The ten commandments are still valid and will remain till eternity what is no longer valid is the sacrificial laws that require the killing of lamb and goat to wash away sins.

What I wrote in my OP is that Jesus had to die because the 10commandments could not be abolished.
ah meaning Jesus wanted to abolish the ten commandments before?

1 Like

Re: The Law Of God And The Law Of Medes And Persians. by blueAgent(m): 10:02am On Jan 16, 2020
jcross19:

How did Jesus want to abolish the 10commandments?
Re: The Law Of God And The Law Of Medes And Persians. by MuttleyLaff: 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2020
jcross19:

blueAgent:
How did Jesus want to abolish the 10commandments?

blueAgent:
What I wrote in my OP is that Jesus had to die because the 10 commandments could not be abolished.
Your very own fingers typed that underlined emboldened
Re: The Law Of God And The Law Of Medes And Persians. by blueAgent(m): 8:57am On Jan 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Your very own fingers typed that underlined emboldened
How did I contradict myself?
Re: The Law Of God And The Law Of Medes And Persians. by MuttleyLaff: 9:02am On Jan 20, 2020
blueAgent:
How did I contradict myself?
No one has accused you of contradicting yourself, but jcross19, after you typed: "... Jesus had to die because the 10 commandments could not be abolished," was asking you that "ah, Jesus wanted to abolish the ten commandments before?" then abi?
Re: The Law Of God And The Law Of Medes And Persians. by blueAgent(m): 9:13am On Jan 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
No one has accused you of contradicting yourself, but jcross19, after you typed: "... Jesus had to die because the 10 commandments could not be abolished," was asking you that "ah, Jesus wanted to abolish the ten commandments before?" then abi?

There is no meaning to your question.
How would he want to abolish it if he offered himself to die in order to uphold the law?
Re: The Law Of God And The Law Of Medes And Persians. by jcross19: 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2020
blueAgent:

There is no meaning to your question.
How would he want to abolish it if he offered himself to die in order to uphold the law?
Jesus did not die to uphold the law! Jeremiah 31:31-34-the lord says,coming when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and with the people of Judah. 32 It will not be like the old covenant that I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand and led them out of Egypt. Although I was like a husband to them, they did not keep that covenant.
33 The new covenant that I will make with the people of Israel will be this: I will put my law within them and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. 34 None of them will have to teach a neighbor to know the Lord, because all will know me, from the least to the greatest. I will forgive their sins and I will no longer remember their wrongs. I, the Lord, have spoken. Am asking you how many goat have you killed to wash your sins.
Re: The Law Of God And The Law Of Medes And Persians. by blueAgent(m): 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2020
jcross19:
Jesus did not die to uphold the law! Jeremiah 31:31-34-the lord says,coming when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and with the people of Judah. 32 It will not be like the old covenant that I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand and led them out of Egypt. Although I was like a husband to them, they did not keep that covenant.
33 The new covenant that I will make with the people of Israel will be this: I will put my law within them and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. 34 None of them will have to teach a neighbor to know the Lord, because all will know me, from the least to the greatest. I will forgive their sins and I will no longer remember their wrongs. I, the Lord, have spoken. Am asking you how many goat have you killed to wash your sins.

Good, and which law was God saying he was going to put in their hearts? was it a new law?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The ECK Masters! / I Have Very Strong Reasons To Believe We Are Not In The Year 2013 AD / How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 385
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.