Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt (24828 Views)

Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money / Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics' / Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by References: 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari has revealed why he decided to become to join partisan politics after release from prison.

Speaking when he received the youths leaders of the All Progressives Congress, APC, who came from across the country to pay him a visit in Abuja, Buhari said he took interest in politics after a clean bill on his integrity by those who detained him after the 1985 military coup and who thoroughly checked his record as governor of the North East, Minister of Petroleum and Head of State and found nothing incriminating.

“After I was released and nothing was found on me I took interest in politics. This is what pushed me into partisan politics; to serve with integrity. So I decided to try leadership as a civilian, after taking off the military uniform,’’ he added.

Speaking on his second tenure, the President assured that he would be more firm, focused and relentless in delivering results, especially in securing the country, stimulating the economy to work for all, and fighting corruption.

“I am currently serving my last term in office. I swore by the constitution to defend the country, and I will do the needful for the country,’’ President Buhari said.

In his remarks, National Youth Leader of the APC, Comrade Sadiq Shuaibu Abubakar, congratulated the President for winning the Presidential elections in 2019, assuring him that the youths will continue to support his policies and vision of greatness for the country.

Abubakar urged the President to get more youths involved in governance so as to learn from his “treasured wisdom.’’

https://dailypost.ng/2020/01/10/i-joined-politics-because-im-not-corrupt-buhari/

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Osobi32(m): 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2020
Oga we are not kids.... Just stop this nonsense talk.

404 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by GloriaNinja(f): 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2020
THIS BUHARI IS MADTTTTT

267 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Kingosytex(m): 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
If I talk my mind now, dem go call am hate speech.

Make I kukuma hold my peace!!!!

147 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Afamed: 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
Fortunately non of the Wailers above has accused PMB of any stolen funds. It only confirms the assertion of what PMB was saying.They all ended making their ignorance more fashionable

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Kingosytex(m): 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
Afamed:
Fortunately non of the Wailers above has accused PMB of any stolen funds. It only confirms the assertion of what PMB was saying.They all ended making their ignorance more fashionable

What happened to the PTF under his watch? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Buhari is a slow poison, he is a certified hypocrite. QED

289 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by futuregovernor: 5:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
Afamed:
You are the ignorance one here. If you think Buhari is not corrupt,then you are still a boy. You know nothing

245 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by KarsanHughston: 5:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
Afamed:
[/s]

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by ghettokid1(m): 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
U are not kwarupt but a terrorist sir

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Afamed: 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2020
futuregovernor:
You are the ignorance one here. If you think Buhari is not corrupt,then you are still a boy. You know nothing
You still ended up not showing me where his looter fund is kept. Show me his foreign account, his private university. His numerous houses in Lagos and overseas. We know and heard of Obasanjo university, Atiku private jets , Atiku University and the rest.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by yesloaded: 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by javaguru: 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
Lion , Jezus!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by saaron(m): 5:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
Well satan today still call himself angel of light despite his evilness and works of darkness, so I'm not surprised at the rubbish buhari is saying.
The 'Holier than thou' attitude is usually one of the characteristics of Tyrrants.

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Sholaco: 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
grin grin cheesy smiley
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Sirheny007(m): 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
This corrupt, inept and power drunk senile octogenarian keeps speaking of "Integrity"
Is there any meaning to this word that i do not know of??

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Teewhy2: 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jesus wept
It is finished.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by slimdamatrix1(m): 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
This man is a calm liar.

There is nothing worse than someone who can lie calmly.
SMH

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by BigSarah(f): 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
You can't vouch for your own integrity, neither can your herd of zombies.... Hopefully the next party that comes on board 2023 will tell , that's if the contraption called Nigeria remains...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by okpalaAnambra: 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
Thunder fire you pa Buhari

17 Likes

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by javaguru: 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
Afamed:

You still ended up not showing me where his looter fund is kept. Show me his foreign account, his private university. His numerous houses in Lagos and overseas. We know and heard of Obasanjo university, Atiku private jets , Atiku University and the rest.
do u expect him to expose himself??, Hw can a common man like u know his secret affairs n properties. Soon u will know

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by igboamakaaa: 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
Do you know what the theory of front man is? Buhari literally has a whole lot of them. People Fronting as the CEO's of different companies, whereas the owner is somewhere championing an audio anti-corruption crusade. Even Atiku affirmed that Buhari's family owns 9mobile

Buhari covers his tracks very well, no one ever can get him.

Abacha's loot is one of the prime mysteries of Nigeria, it never finishes, different governments keep on repatriating in hundreds of millions in Dollars every now and then. What was Nigeria's chief source of wealth at the time? Oil. For Abacha to steal Oil money, who would have to be his chief accomplice? The petroleum minister, who was the petroleum minister of Abacha? Buhari.

If Buhari could help Abacha perform the greatest robbery in Nigerian history, what makes you think he isn't doing it now again. Why do you think he quickly grabbed the position of petroleum minister again after being elected in 2015 and re-elected in 2019.

You people think he is a saint? He is a very smooth operator.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Lavisha(f): 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
Joke of the year

12 Likes

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Zimzy(m): 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
Holy ghost fire

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by inforesource: 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
Missed target. Next time you want to join something ask why? Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Kingspin(m): 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
Waiting for the devil to change.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by felixtare(m): 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
dis man no Sabi talk and na be d problem I get with am?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by saajus: 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
ok
Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by Racoon(m): 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
shocked Common asset declearation form with CCB you refused to make public.Then go to heaven straight because you have no business being in murky Nigerian political terrain.Bloody sanctimonious hypocrite.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by asha80(m): 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
The Buhari picture self says it all

8 Likes

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by updatechange(m): 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
“I am currently serving my last term in office. I swore by the constitution to defend the country, and I will do the needful for the country,’’

Thank you sir...we can't wait to watch you and your cabals park your load out and back to daura has we've had enough of your needful defence for our so-called country.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt by amiibaby(f): 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
Baba go slow on the move

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion / Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) / Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.