Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly (71473 Views)

How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) / Deadbeat Father: How A Nairanlander's Quote Ended My Family's Rift. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by topboss1: 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
cococandy:
Who’s talking about combo (whatever that means)
Single parents have to share their child and because of that they can never truly be out of each other’s lives.

Parenting doesn’t have to be weird unless the adults make it weird

Me sef, i cannot trust u with ur baby daddy.

Okafor's law.
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
Swinger60:
Not fair you are generalizing, some one close to me ended her marriage this Jan. She is the best woman any one can have, unfortunately she married a man that was raised wrongly.

Imagine her husband beating her because she came back, and, saw her husband's weed he poured inside their plate, and, she threw it away. This marriage already had 3kids, even if the man smokes, does he have to flaunt before and kids.

I encouraged her to arrest him after hitting her, she did, and the man was detained, he didn't show any remorse afterwards, rather, he was threatening her with divorce, I told her is time she move on, and she did.

And before this last incident, Her 9years marriage has been 9years of domestic violence.

Now, tell me, didn't she deserve a second chance of remarrying?
You ended a marriage .. That's all I need. Have a good day

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Christafarian(m): 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
Na wao.

See people viewing Thread on boosting the economy

2 Likes

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by OyinO: 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
the mistake u made was to marry without seeking for God's will.
that's what u get when u deny the godly wife to go seek for a thick wife with curvy waist, big boobs and tiny brain.
If u got married to her and now you divorced her it'll be eternally and spiritually prohibited to get another woman as wife for it's adultery in God's sight.

Leave your God out of this. Is your God not supposed to help if he decides to help? Must he be begged before doing something for someone he wants to help?
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by PointZerom: 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
stupidity:
and my sons will do same to your daughters

I am legally married and God Almighty blessed me with good wife and lovely children.

I did both tradition, court and church wedding.

I did all these without even seeing my wife's pants. Let God bear me witness.

MY CHILDREN WILL NEVER BE VICTIMS OF BAD MARRIAGE. SO SHALL IT BE IN JESUS NAME ....AMEN!

6 Likes

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Christafarian(m): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
Na wao.

See the VERY FEW people viewing Thread on boosting the economy.

NOTE: Just one FEMALE.

1 Share

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
Nnemuka:

Nobody forced him to go after the single mum, he saw, dated and MARRIED her with clear eyes.
You don't tell people whom to love and marry, adults make choices by themselves.

You should make your own choice

When a lady is avoiding a broke guy, she call it standard!!!
No amount of love can becloud her!!!

Single mum's should please apply the same standard to avoid all single men... Let's stop lying against Love!!

Leave single men alone... Let them enjoy a married life without any baggages of any woman's past marriage!!!

Abeg!!!

Single Dads and Widowers boku!!!

5 Likes

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Christafarian(m): 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
But Nairaland YOUTHS besiege marriage issue like ants on sugar, while gleefully dishing out unsolicited marriage counsel.

No wonder they are branded 'lazy'.
Very shameful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
Shiit.. U should have started early to restrict her from her baby daddy or better send the baby to live with her family member.. And if the girl still find solace in her baby daddy even when she is married... Then u married an immature girl..... Allow her to complete her cycle of lust..
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Nnemuka(f): 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
eni4real:

When a lady is avoiding a broke guy, she call it standard!!!
No amount of love can becloud her!!!

Single mum's should please apply the same standard to avoid all single men... Let's stop lying against Love!!

Leave single men alone... Let them enjoy a married life without any baggages of any woman's past marriage!!!

Abeg!!!

Single Dads and Widowers boku!!!
Everybody avoids broke men, even broke men hate themselves for being broke. grin grin

Single moms, dads, divorcees, widowers can date anybody as long as they love them and there's mutual understanding.
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Swinger60(f): 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
TheRedpillguy:

Nope! Definitely and Absolutely No except she is paying. The best woman anyone can have(this is non existing) you forgot to mention wea she talked with her husband b4 throwing his weed away.(controlling) she is also frnds with U. U that ur best solution is getting people in prison. Women act aggressively and get surprise when thy meet repercussions and go ahead and scream abuse. Incase you keep putting ppl in prison know that a person can kill u from prison without a trace
Are you kidding me?

She deserve beating for throwing his weed away? And, you expect us to hug him with open hands?

A father of three kids flaunting his weeds before his kids and wife?

Imagine she is your sister, you came, saw her face with bruises, all because she threw her husband's weed away. What would you have done?

We don't care that the relationship has ended ooo, she is definitely renting her apartment by Tuesday. As far as this year is concerned, or even for life if she wants, she is definitely not going back to that marriage. Let the guy Marry someone else, why she stay alive for me. I need her more than what the world will say.

You can allow your own person to be panelbeaten and let her be talking to him and begging him to stop, my own person won't do that.

Lastly, he was detained in police cell and not sent to prison. Mr killer from prison, know the difference between the two.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
PointZerom:

I am legally married and God Almighty blessed me with good wife and lovely children.

I did both tradition, court and church wedding.

I did all these without even seeing my wife's pants. Let God bear me witness.

MY CHILDREN WILL NEVER BE VICTIMS OF BAD MARRIAGE. SO SHALL IT BE IN JESUS NAME ....AMEN!
smileyAmen. I was just playing around sir. I wonder why you people on here take some comments too serious. Didn’t mean to be rude. Pardon my manners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by TheRedpillguy: 1:29pm On Jan 11, 2020
Saintmary:

We know you are only trying to console your friend. He will be the one to sleep alone tonight. Not you.
You make it seem like sleeping alone is a bad thing. No I wouldn't want anybody breathing in my ears, thank you. Or he can go to cityoflove. Com and order a brand new girl every night minus the BS.
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Swinger60(f): 1:30pm On Jan 11, 2020
Shibaraba:

You ended a marriage .. That's all I need. Have a good day
YES, I did. And, will do it over and over again without remorse.

I will rather end a marriage and have her alive for me, than encourage a marriage that may have have her dead one day.

Have a great weekend.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by 11doubledee: 1:30pm On Jan 11, 2020
cococandy:
In contact with the ex who fathered her child or some other ex? What kind of things did they discuss?

Per comments on the post: So, I suppose a single mom should deny the father of her child access to the children in order for the new man to like her? Ever heard of co parenting?

If you have a child and end up not marrying the woman who bore the child , do you deserve to loose that child so that she can move on to the next man? Or is a civil arrangement where you both can have your separate relationships and still be in your child’s life not a good option.

Na una dey do una self..
Easier said,Until you are in his shoes.
Every single parent should draw the lines clearly regarding custody and welfare of the child.
If truly you love that child that much,you shouldn't have separated from your partner initially.
Hypocrites will always have the 'perfect' excuse to justify their act.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by AreaFada2: 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
thorpido:
Marriages fail even when she is not a single mother.
The key is not to rush into marriage but study each other very well while dating and see that you can really work together and there are no baggages.
A lot of single mothers will really try to make the marriage work with the benefit of hindsight.This one just didn't work.
Dude, even if the marriage appears to work and the lady is decent, at some point her kids that you raised will become ungrateful. Believing you did nothing for them no matter how you tried.

I have seen too many of it. At close range. Almost always the case. Use your youthful years to raise your own biological kids. Why take on baggage that will be ungrateful later?

Unless you are VERY rich or famous or both even if you were not a good step dad, they will be doing attache because of your name.
Every guy should weigh it very carefully.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Nitah1: 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
streetsoldier1:
I tried all I could to save face, just have to end it all after discovering that the single mother I married still contacts her ex regularly...

Despite forgiving her several errors even while we got engaged, she still has the guts under my roof to mess up.

Warning guys, never ever marry a single mother that has been messed up!!!
6 years was messed up!!!
You sef�to slap you the hungry me,how on earth a young man go for tokumbo woman...like one prophet i know who's first wife was far older than him but because she was rich.

Olosho and single mama na the same.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by OyinO: 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
imolile:
Any Lady who left a husband is a Red Flag, most especially if the husband is still alive.
A lady from age 30 upward are domineering, they are worse when they are aged from 38 Upwards. They are not marriageable
Unfortunately younger girls are Promiscuous and are prone to infidelity
But older Ladies are retired experts on promiscuity and adultery
Most single mothers are Demons in human flesh, mostly if their husband is not dead. Those who loose husband are excepted from this profiling
Who do you marry?
Only God can give a wife in today's world

God is not involved in what you're saying. You pick and marry who you choose. God chooses nothing for any man.

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
Nnemuka:

Everybody avoids broke men, even broke men hate themselves for being broke. grin grin

Single moms, dads, divorcees, widowers can date anybody as long as they love them and there's mutual understanding.
Do broke ladies ever exist?? grin
I wonder why guys don't avoid them!!!

Ladies have standard!!!

Single mum should remember that they have a blood brother too...
. Please wish young unmarried guys the same you would wish your brothers!!

Please apply your standards against them!!

Stop changing your voice when you are around them, stop wearing that special makeup around them, stop being too cute around them, stop doing your face like that... Stop acting too caring and loving around them..

Maintain your standard..

Do all those, around single dads and Widowerz..

Please, stop turning wrong head..

Abeg!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by LegalOpinion: 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
faithfull18:

Any lady who accepts such definitely doesn't know her worth. Nonsense and stupidity.

Majority are actually worthless.
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by segun18(m): 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
Sorry brother .Any Marriage can fail .Can you be more clear Pls? I have seen a lot of African men deceptively go into marriage with Single mums in South East London. Most of them( not all ) are for Residency purpose.They lie initially that they will father the Baby mother's kid or kids.
After 3 years ,when the Guy has collected the Resident permit ,you will now start hearing strange stories like " Can't you contact the father of your daughter to buy her School uniform this term?

It the same story whenever you visit New York or any State in America.
My brother ,reflect very well.Learn your lessons and mistakes and move on .

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Saintmary(f): 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
TheRedpillguy:

You make it seem like sleeping alone is a bad thing. No I wouldn't want anybody breathing in my ears, thank you. Or he can go to cityoflove. Com and order a brand new girl every night minus the BS.
Sleeping alone is equal to singlehood. Being single is a good thing, but ending a marriage of 6 years based on hotheadedness is just plain stupid.
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by faithfull18(f): 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
LegalOpinion:

Majority are actually worthless.
It swings both ways, same way we have for some men.
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by wany(f): 1:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

MARRIAGES FAIL. RELATIONSHIPS FAIL.... WHETHER SINGLE MOM OR NOT.

FROM YOUR NOTE, I'VE CONCLUDED THAT YOU WERE THE PROBLEM IN YOUR MARRIAGE.
WITH THE AUTHORITATIVENESS IN YOUR WRITING, THERE'S A CHANCE YOU KEPT MISTREATING HER, EXPECTING HER TO WORSHIP YOU BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE IT'S A FAVOUR YOU'RE DOING HER BY BEING WITH HER.

I'M HAPPY FOR HER WHOEVER SHE IS. PEOPLE DESERVE BETTER THAN PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
I applaud your observations ,I taught I was the only that picked the pointers,dude sounds egoistic and loud. undecided
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Deltatoto: 1:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
streetsoldier1:
I tried all I could to save face, just have to end it all after discovering that the single mother I married still contacts her ex regularly...

Despite forgiving her several errors even while we got engaged, she still has the guts under my roof to mess up.

Warning guys, never ever marry a single mother that has been messed up!!!
6 years was messed up!!!
only a mad man will marry a woman that has a child before.that I didn’t meet u as a virgin u have to explain why talkless of u don born.God forbid bad thg

3 Likes

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Nnemuka(f): 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
eni4real:

Do broke ladies ever existed?? grin
I wonder why guys don't avoid them!!!

Ladies have standard!!!

Single mum should remember that they have a blood brother too...

Abeg!!!
You mean, do broke ladies exist?
ofcourse them boku but men love broke women with no source of income
Alfa men prefer broke women because they massage your ego and are very submissive whereas a rich hardworking single lady is actually a turn off for so many of you. cheesy grin
Well back to the point, everybody deserves love, wherever you find one, you go for it.
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by TheRedpillguy: 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
Swinger60:
Are you kidding me?

She deserve beating for throwing his weed away? And, you expect us to hug him with open hands?

A father of three kids flaunting his weeds before his kids and wife?

Imagine she is your sister, you came, saw her face with bruises, all because she threw her husband's weed away. What would you have done?

We don't care that the relationship has ended ooo, she is definitely renting her apartment by Tuesday. As far as this year is concerned, or even for life if she wants, she is definitely not going back to that marriage. Let the guy Marry someone else, why she stay alive for me. I need her more than what the world will say.

You can allow your own person to be panelbeaten and let her be talking to him and begging him to stop, my own person won't do that.

Lol you still don't get it. Its not a big deal to just burn a countries flag, when the president is talking just throw water on him, go ahead do it its just water no big deal. How about you walk to a mosque and give them holy communion. You friend concluded on her own to throw the guys weed out thinking its not a big deal without ever thinking the value the guy might have associated with his weed. This is why we say marriage is a prison. U women invade our spaces and flunt ur ideas restricting our life style in the process. Yeah how about I find your make up case and throw that shit out and the wig that looks like an animal why am it. When thy guy reacted to what is dear to him. What happens he got jailed. Becouse his wife who disrespect him without saying. "Hey babe, the babies don't need to see the weed less try to be careful wea we put it ok" (problem solved) is a cohort with a power hungry monster that want to send people to prison. Anyways good for the guy he can now do whatever he wants without an army of women in his face

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by phorget(m): 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
stupidity:
grin grin

Here’s my plan. I’ll date you, we’ll have kids and live like married couples. When we get to 60s, 70s, and I discover you are indeed a wife material and you did not mess up, I’ll go pay your bride price and we do our marriage officially. In a grand style. By then sef money go boku. All my friends go don turn politicians and CEOs by then. Enough money to steal and spray at our grand style wedding.

Everywhere good grin

If you don die before u reach 60 nko? undecided
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by IJOBA2: 1:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
OKAFOR’S LAW
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by verycheese: 1:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
streetsoldier1:

It's a wrong reasoning to conclude on what you know nothing about. I did no one favour and never acted like god. Can't you just keep shut if you have nothing to say

You are so rude and that's a fact. The exact crime of this single mother, we do not know, just an umbrella excuse, contacting her ex, how? Sleeping with him, talking about their child or what??
Mind you, you still have some growing up to do, advising everyone to not marry a single mother, imagine?
So cis you had a bad experience now, all single mothers are bad? Where lies the wisdom? If one man has drowned, the rest of mankind should never swim again??

Anyways o rude and contrary to the saintly image of yourself that you have painted here, I know damn well you as well as the woman fell short in your maturity and look at childish you trying to emphasise her single mum status to score points. I pity the next gal that enter your trap. Mtw

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by OyinO: 1:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
First and foremost, IT IS NOT ONLY SINGLE MOM WHO CONTACTS THEIR EXs. Even a non-Baby-mama can still contact their former guys. What was the contacting about, is what really matters. If they're busy contacting the Ex for emotional or secual purposes, then, there's a BIG PROBLEM. Dear OP, you didn't elaborate on the nature of the contacts between your Woman and the father of her child. Was as she contacting him for sexual or intimate reasons, or just for the welfare of the kid(s)? If it was for the welfare of the kids, and you went ahead to suspect and expel her, then you're NOT WISE AND ALSO IMMATURE. Even if you marry a fresh lady without kid(s), remember she may be a repentant ashawo with multiple abortions and may still contact her own Ex. Contacting the Ex Baby Daddy is not the problem but the reasons for the contact is the main problem. And that, you didn't tell us.
YOU CAN'T STOP YOUR STEP-KID from the Daddy-Kid relationship they should enjoy with their real father. If you try to stop it, you'll stop so many things because you have stopped a flow.
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by livebyday(m): 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2020
streetsoldier1:

BroZ, no matter how sweet your gbola is, someone who is messed up will always mess up. Never should any guy think he is going to make any messed up woman change and behave better!!!

Agreed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. / Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing / Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.