Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) (110244 Views)

Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) / Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by lagdmark(m): 12:03am On Jan 12, 2020
GidiWoodsMan:
that road will last half a rainy season
That road sef, if one tipper with sand drives on that road.. eh

1 Like

Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by Arnoldo(m): 12:09am On Jan 12, 2020
agadez007:
Travel and see oga
typical Afonja commenting from a brown roof hut somewhere in Ogbomosho but know what's happening in the south east,exactly what the igbo would call "Ono na Ndo fu onwa"
God bless your that reply lwkm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by Arnoldo(m): 12:10am On Jan 12, 2020
OfficiaCheftobi:
in the quest of showing off they did rubbish.
show off and show us sir at least by showing off you will better your environment
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by MusaChukwudi: 12:10am On Jan 12, 2020
Fear Yoruba people!

Dem don take LAGOS destroy igboland and Igbo people destiny!

Come ooo, how people go waka commot him land dey go look for no mans land for another people territory?

Anyway do anyhow, see anyhow from Amoyekun warriors! Lzaa immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by Arnoldo(m): 12:11am On Jan 12, 2020
Happyguy201:
JUST SAY E MONEY AND REMOVE KCEE FROM THERE BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THAT E MONEY IS THE ONE WITH THE DOUGH KCEE NO GET ANYTHING
for your mind you don't know they both run fivestar businesses ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by hyperflex(m): 12:12am On Jan 12, 2020
I don’t know what their hustle is but whatever E Money is doing he brought his brother in on it and now they are balling together. Pray for brothers n sisters who care for your well being

4 Likes

Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by samteebiz3: 12:13am On Jan 12, 2020
Ucee1999:

What's his name?

You should know na....na Davido!
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by samteebiz3: 12:17am On Jan 12, 2020
lagdmark:

That road sef, if one tipper with sand drives on that road.. eh

Good move though but poorly planned and roughly executed! I don't see any drainage for instance. This will leave the route worse off by this time next year after the rains! Na this kind road flood dey sharpaly carry commot! People of Uli I greet una o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by bigcasava1(m): 12:23am On Jan 12, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
few people know that Osun have one of the richest celebrity in Nigeria

But the bastard is busy developing lagos
and osun remain the way it is, go and check well the source of their money.
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by bigcasava1(m): 12:25am On Jan 12, 2020
samteebiz3:

Good move though but poorly planned and roughly executed! I don't see any drainage for instance. This will leave the route worse off by this time next year after the rains! Na this kind road flood dey sharpaly carry commot! People of Uli I greet una o.
let that be their own problem after all is not ur village if at all u have

1 Like

Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by Naijalitz(m): 12:25am On Jan 12, 2020
This is what Nigeria needs. If we wait for government, we go old.
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by bigcasava1(m): 12:28am On Jan 12, 2020
LadySarah:

That's so sad.
grin

Maybe because all yorubas are from Lagos. grin
the richest osun family have converted all their destiny. Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by Bbbwings: 12:32am On Jan 12, 2020
Shame on the engineer's on that site
No gravel
Just asphalt alone
I give the road 8 months
grin grin grin
Yeye stupid people

2 Likes

Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by Bbbwings: 12:33am On Jan 12, 2020
GidiWoodsMan:
that road will last half a rainy season
They will soon call you enemy of progress grin

1 Like

Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by sofiscatedmoron: 12:35am On Jan 12, 2020
afonja can never do this in their village, no matter how rich he is
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by Bbbwings: 12:36am On Jan 12, 2020
27Pushing30:

They’re relaying Asphalt ... not constructing the road

Still I SALUTE THEM... it’s not beans at all

My uncle was gonna CONSTRUCT the road to his house ... they’d finished grading it dropped the stones abi limestones or whatever they use as “foundation” naim dem kidnap my uncle! Collect ransome.

The road is still like that till date! Most people (who live in somewhere won’t dare touch anything in their vicinity Cos boys go believe say “dem get too much money”
Relaying asphalt.
Hope you're seeing well well. If not use glasses.
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by Bbbwings: 12:36am On Jan 12, 2020
Arnoldo:
show off and show us sir at least by showing off you will better your environment
Come and show us the state of the road in 8 months time
Stop celebrating shoddy project.
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by samteebiz3: 12:37am On Jan 12, 2020
bigcasava1:
let that be their own problem after all is not ur village if at all u have

Who is this raggamuffin? I don't have time for you. People like u always shy away from the truth! My town will daze you when you get there. I come from one of the richest state capitals in the country! Mr....go get some brain! Ok?
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by Enemyofpeace: 12:43am On Jan 12, 2020
Road wey erosion go soon destroy mtcheeeeeeew
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by Enemyofpeace: 12:44am On Jan 12, 2020
Bbbwings:

Come and show us the state of the road in 8 months time
Stop celebrating shoddy project.
don't mind them
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by igwefivestar(m): 12:58am On Jan 12, 2020
OnlineTv247:
There is an ongoing 2.5km road construction in Uli, Anambra state proudly sponsored by Five Star Music boss, E-money and his brother Kcee.

Uli, which is the hometown of the duo, is currently turning into a new city courtesy of both.

Serious work is really going on and road is at the verge of being completed.

Kcee who is pretty happy with the progress, took to his official handle to make the announcement and equally thanked God.

Watch The Video Below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTUaxDetj_o

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7JcNl-pgXJ/?igshid=sn1s9jsmo0ol
nah this one be the real China road. grin
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by LZAA: 1:04am On Jan 12, 2020
MusaChukwudi:
Fear Yoruba people!

Come ooo, how people go waka commot him land dey go look for no mans land for another people territory?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by Martahi: 1:05am On Jan 12, 2020
jayson87:
what does E-money do?
I don't know what he does, but i know what he doesn't do,he is not on nairaland trying to find out what successful people do,just like you shamelessly did �

2 Likes

Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 12, 2020
abumeinben:
Make 2baba sef do scholarship for hin indigenes na

You want turn 2baba a heist man
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by Atlantis585: 1:55am On Jan 12, 2020
Building road without planning, drainage, or pouring crushed rocks as a base? By next rainy season the same road go scatter. Nice effort though.
OnlineTv247:
There is an ongoing 2.5km road construction in Uli, Anambra state proudly sponsored by Five Star Music boss, E-money and his brother Kcee.

Uli, which is the hometown of the duo, is currently turning into a new city courtesy of both.

Serious work is really going on and road is at the verge of being completed.

Kcee who is pretty happy with the progress, took to his official handle to make the announcement and equally thanked God.

Watch The Video Below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTUaxDetj_o

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7JcNl-pgXJ/?igshid=sn1s9jsmo0ol

2 Likes

Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by Neddyogu(m): 2:09am On Jan 12, 2020
No drainage for the road?
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by chizzyglow: 2:26am On Jan 12, 2020
agadez007:
Travel and see oga
typical Afonja commenting from a brown roof hut somewhere in Ogbomosho but know what's happening in the south east,exactly what the igbo would call "Ono na Ndo fu onwa"
I'm an igbo but I'll proudly say you and other tribalistic lots like you re super stupid... what do you gain from all this negative words and agenda and this constant ranting online

1 Like

Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:27am On Jan 12, 2020
MusaChukwudi:
Fear Yoruba people!

Lagos Lagos.
Igbo amaka indeed grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by Damoche10: 3:22am On Jan 12, 2020
New Road without a corresponding drainage system = 0.

1 Like

Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by kpajie1: 3:25am On Jan 12, 2020
is good sha.but make i no be say they comot morrow say want to contest for election.make them manage there side abeg
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by egoldman(m): 3:37am On Jan 12, 2020
Honestly, I give it to Igbos when it comes to giving to their societies, they don't wait for local, state or federal governments.
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by faridasr: 3:58am On Jan 12, 2020
Hmm!! Road without drainages

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures / Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement / Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.