Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) (110296 Views)

Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) / Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 4:33am On Jan 12, 2020
kunlesufyan:
This is what Nigeria needs. If we wait for government, we go old.

And who is collecting the tax?

1 Like

Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by Enyimbamercedes: 4:40am On Jan 12, 2020
Well, you are going to need a road to get to your beautiful mansion, innit?

No news found here

1 Like

Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by Whiteways: 4:53am On Jan 12, 2020
vastolord4:
This is nice but so many people have also done the same and wasn't posted on the Internet.. congrats to those living on that Street..

Bad belle, olofo lo n binun ologo.

Sometimes things like this need to be posted for other to emulate.
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by SoNature(m): 5:14am On Jan 12, 2020
jayson87:
what does E-money do?

He's an importer
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by ofiko123(m): 5:43am On Jan 12, 2020
Congratulations to the good people of Uli..
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by tobstarizhia(m): 5:47am On Jan 12, 2020
Please remind me. what are these niggas source of income?

1 Like

Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by Nature8(m): 5:54am On Jan 12, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
few people know that Osun have one of the richest celebrity in Nigeria

But the bastard is busy developing lagos

Hahaha grin
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by MXrap: 6:08am On Jan 12, 2020
Good. Anambra amaka. Aku luo uno on the bit.
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by caprini1: 6:17am On Jan 12, 2020
This is the only way you are adjudged to be rich in Anambra state.If you like ,build the Eiffel tower,if the roads to your house is bad,you are a very poor man.
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 6:26am On Jan 12, 2020
While i must commend the brothers for this i however have reservation about the durability of that road, i believe anything worth doing is worth doing well. I might not have enough knowledge about road construction but with what i am seeing i just hope this road withstands the coming rains.

3 Likes

Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by Ewedegubbler: 6:31am On Jan 12, 2020
richesbhc:
Why won't they do it when the SE Governors have been uber useless no any tangible development and infrastructure been put in place always waiting for Federal government to start a project. And SE people are okay with this but they keep poking eyes in other regions of the country affiars.

lol. ogbomosho hut dweller. do yourself a huge and favor and travel to the east make you take your eye see. if you no get money you can inbox me and i will transport you freely from you inner bush hut, i will make it oneway ticket because i am sure you wont come back, you will end up becoming a native doctor or a dua dua tailor over there.

you are a typical 'okuko ocha no na akpa afu agu nkwo;

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by stevenosa(m): 6:58am On Jan 12, 2020
dawnomike:
Good sons of the soil... Only if we all could give back to the society no matter how little or insignificant it may seem, Nigeria would be better

You mindsets is the reason why the government will continue to fail in their responsibilities. Why do you pay tax to the government?

1 Like

Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 7:03am On Jan 12, 2020
KCEE MONEY NO DEY AM .

HOW MUCH KCEE GET KWANU
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by jp130(m): 7:06am On Jan 12, 2020
Check my signature to manage a football team while earning some MONEY
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 12, 2020
What kinda Rubbish road is this?

1 Like

Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by gnykelly(m): 7:24am On Jan 12, 2020
no matter how small it is, we really thank you guys
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by Peresrichly: 7:25am On Jan 12, 2020
vastolord4:
This is nice but so many people have also done the same and wasn't posted on the Internet.. congrats to those living on that Street..
guy is not all the time that posting what you have or what you are doing or what you have done that is bad o. Sometimes the reason is to motivate people to do the same o. If even one other person just one get challenged on decide to do his or her own by watching this video will definitely be another plus to the people o. So relax with this your some other people did and did not talk about it o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by IloveToMess: 7:26am On Jan 12, 2020
bluecircle470:

[s]I noticed you people problem is that you envy the S/westerners and it gives you people sleepless nights. You better don’t kill yourselves because of that. We S/S don’t bother about that[/s]

How did whatever you say here even make sense to you??

Is E money a Yoruba or is Kcee from Oshogbo? How are Igbos envious of Yoruba's you morron??
And you coming here to say we SS shows you are atypical shameless afonja, na jealousy go kill una.. Go develop Osun and leave Lagos Lagos Lagos....., other States are getting rotten by the day cos every Yoruba is now from Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by SURElee(f): 7:42am On Jan 12, 2020
A state like Anambra that is prone to gully erosion /flooding, as sons of the soil how do they conceive to build road without drainage to channel the flood or water knowing that the south has heavier rain fall yearly as compared to the north so the road built with huge sums of money can last.
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by femixville(m): 7:47am On Jan 12, 2020
Based on the materials used, its not going to be a standard job and won't last for more than 2yrs or 3 max..
But, well done guys..,
If u av the opportunity to change something, do it. kudos E-money

1 Like

Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by SURElee(f): 7:47am On Jan 12, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

Who is the celeb from Osun developing Lagos? Has it occurred to you that the road is built to lead to their new homes built? Didn't you read during the festivities that the brothers built mansions in Uli their villages? So they need corresponding roads to lead to their town and for their fast and furious cars to get to their mansions. Na this Nigeria we dey wey leaders don't develop roads, till they build houses or buy properties in such areas.

1 Like

Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:51am On Jan 12, 2020
vastolord4:
its better they post this type, so people can copy, things like this shouldn't be hidden, its goodness for the People, if they can make it a challenge self, Nigeria will be better

2 Likes

Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by MusaChukwudi: 8:02am On Jan 12, 2020
IloveToMess:

How did whatever you say here even make sense to you??

Is E money a Yoruba or is Kcee from Oshogbo? How are Igbos envious of Yoruba's you morron??
And you coming here to say we SS shows you are atypical shameless afonja, na jealousy go kill una.. Go develop Osun and leave Lagos Lagos Lagos....., other States are getting rotten by the day cos every Yoruba is now from Lagos.

Is Lagos in igboland?

We are yorubas from anywhere of our choice in Yoruba land.

Stay in your own territory and stop your shameless wakawaka. Ojukwu minions!
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:13am On Jan 12, 2020
gypsey:
What kinda Rubbish road is this?
FOR DONKEYS TO PASS. OR BIKES AT MOST. grin

1 Like

Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

FOR DONKEYS TO PASS. OR BIKES AT MOST. grin
grin Absolutely! Capslocked! grin

1 Like

Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by IkePeters(m): 8:22am On Jan 12, 2020
Aku ruo ulo(let the wealth reach home).
Very commendable. More of such please
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by yom2(m): 8:25am On Jan 12, 2020
27Pushing30:

They’re relaying Asphalt ... not constructing the road

Still I SALUTE THEM... it’s not beans at all

My uncle was gonna CONSTRUCT the road to his house ... they’d finished grading it dropped the stones abi limestones or whatever they use as “foundation” naim dem kidnap my uncle! Collect ransome.

The road is still like that till date! Most people (who live in somewhere won’t dare touch anything in their vicinity Cos boys go believe say “dem get too much money”
so na who dey do who?. At least that won don show say no be oyibo dey do us. We do ourselves more
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:27am On Jan 12, 2020
Nice one, but why all this igbo always bark here and call Yoruba brown roof? In those pictures I see no roof with white colour abi nah my eyes dey deceive me?
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by medexico(m): 8:32am On Jan 12, 2020
Where is the drainage??

1 Like

Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by celeiyke: 8:51am On Jan 12, 2020
LadySarah:

That's so sad.
grin

Maybe because all yorubas are from Lagos. grin

grin grin cheesy grin
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by Skmoda(m): 8:56am On Jan 12, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

are you talking about davido?
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by thepranksta: 8:57am On Jan 12, 2020
Yes, this is very good and positive for the community. We need to support public figures when they do good works.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures / Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement / Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.