Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,334 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) (110240 Views)

Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) / Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by WendellSimilin: 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2020
K00da:
2.5 km, is it a jugging track?. Anyway nice one @least u did something good
Lol the matter tire me sef grin

1 Like

Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by MrOwonikoko: 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
dawnomike:
Good sons of the soil... Only if we all could give back to the society no matter how little or insignificant it may seem, Nigeria would be better

Pls don't talk as if you are an handicap.

What have u given back to the society that is recognisable? undecided
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by Alanwalker(m): 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
agadez007:
Travel and see oga
typical Afonja commenting from a brown roof hut somewhere in Ogbomosho but know what's happening in the south east,exactly what the igbo would call "Ono na Ndo fu onwa"
the guy u qouted is a retard
That is how they complain .... Their only developed state is lagos (that so many tribes,people of different race joined hands in developing)
the way some people reason baffles me

Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by dawnomike(m): 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
MrOwonikoko:

Pls don't talk as if you are an handicap.

What have u given back to the society that is recognisable? undecided
I dnt have to blow my trumpet Mrowonikoko... I've give back even to Nairaland in my little way. Thanks for asking
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by kechywillz(m): 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2020
I commend south east business tycoons to follow suit,we cant wait for these bastards in power to do anything for us,especially abia state governor,we don't expect anything from them and they wouldn't do anything for us,let do their work for them and lay bare their shame
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by MusaChukwudi: 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2020
IloveToMess:

Shut Amotekun is not going to spare criminal like you too who steal bag of rice from people's homes out of hunger. Lagos is not a Yoruba land, I know when you Yoruba's sleep and hear someone say to you Lagos is a no man's land you will just up from sleep immediately!. The way you people worship this Lagos I wonder what will happen to Ekiti and Osun plus Ondo poverty ravaged states in future cos to every Yoruba person its all about Lagos. A renowned no mans land for that matter!!

Igbo get mouth, shameless refugees. Oya come and take Lagos. Better thing dey do your long throat Onitcha eye! Your Lagos dey onitsha, go collect am there!
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by Sladotun(m): 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
Kini thickness bayiii grin grin grin grin[right][/right] grin grin grin
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by Legendguru: 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2020
Oh
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by Mrexcell(m): 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
OnlineTv247:
There is an ongoing 2.5km road construction in Uli, Anambra state proudly sponsored by Five Star Music boss, E-money and his brother Kcee.

Uli, which is the hometown of the duo, is currently turning into a new city courtesy of both.

Serious work is really going on and road is at the verge of being completed.

Kcee who is pretty happy with the progress, took to his official handle to make the announcement and equally thanked God.

Watch The Video Below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTUaxDetj_o

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7JcNl-pgXJ/?igshid=sn1s9jsmo0ol

Nice one from emoney a lot of igbo rich men have been doing this quietly without making noise about one rich man in my village in imo state have single handedly tarred over 30 kilometers of roads in my community almost all the streets are well tarred better than even what I see in some cities. I have never even seen him on the internet displaying his achievements and wealth.
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by guychidile: 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
this is very good.,when government deliberately forgets your people,let the rich guys in town take the work of the goverment.., by then shame will catch them.
kudos my guy.
God bless you immensely
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by OnPointMan(m): 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
The BIG NWAs of ULI. God i pray for this kind of blessing pls.
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by xelly: 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
OfficiaCheftobi:
in the quest of showing off they did rubbish.

Show what you have done in your community. Even if name flower you plant near your papa house, show us.
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by xelly: 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
dawnomike:
I dnt have to blow my trumpet Mrowonikoko... I've give back even to Nairaland in my little way. Thanks for asking

Oga, we like them to show it.
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by MrOwonikoko: 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
xelly:

Oga, we like them to show it.

Oya na!
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by macho44(m): 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
LadySarah:

That's so sad.
grin

Maybe because all yorubas are from Lagos. grin
SAVAGELY HILARIOUS grin
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by IloveToMess: 8:18pm On Jan 12, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

[s]Igbo get mouth, shameless refugees. Oya come and take Lagos. Better thing dey do your long throat Onitcha eye! Your Lagos dey onitsha, go collect am there![/s]

Refugees that can feed your entire race, buy up your lands and turn once a landlord to tenant.. I want to be that type of refugee.

Better leave Abuja and Kano and PH and return to Osun and Ekiti graveyards.. Asylum seeking Afonjas. Long throat kill you dia!
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by saucelake231(m): 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2020
michlins:
do your own and don't post it on the internet. If every rich person in Nigeria do just 2km of roads, we won't wait for the government and accidents will reduce
tge question is will tge government allow them or becuse them allow emoney and kcee now.....
my area in lag menu rich mean have try this same thing and was leta arrested.....
1 they won't approved it
2 if u do it without them know about it no problem
3 our government can only approved road rehabilitation only if they stand to gain from it...trust me am say from experience
4 if we all do it thry know they won't have eny project to use as cover to loot our money so they will never allow u

thr case of emoney and kcee check very well it as some kind of business connection with thr government....

I don't say what they did is not wright but they are meany ppl how wish to do the same but the government won't allow them
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by FEGNO: 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2020
Aku luo uno. That should be the mantra for every igbo man. Wherever he is.
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by bluecircle470: 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
IloveToMess:

It is fine as long it is better than Osun is and Ondo has filled for bankruptcy. grin

There’s no state in SE that is better than SW
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by Kakamorufu(m): 11:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
afonja can never do this in their village, no matter how rich he is
Ok
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by Kakamorufu(m): 11:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
Kokoebapluse:
Nice one, but why all this igbo always bark here and call Yoruba brown roof? In those pictures I see no roof with white colour abi nah my eyes dey deceive me?
u dey mind those mad ones
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by MusaChukwudi: 12:49am On Jan 13, 2020
IloveToMess:

Refugees that can feed your entire race, buy up your lands and turn once a landlord to tenant.. I want to be that type of refugee.

Better leave Abuja and Kano and PH and return to Osun and Ekiti graveyards.. Asylum seeking Afonjas. Long throat kill you dia!

At least you did mention igboland because my people don't go to the evil forest call YEAST!

How many Yorubas do you see outside our beautiful region? A handful.
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by gstream: 4:58am On Jan 13, 2020
michlins:
do your own and don't post it on the internet. If every rich person in Nigeria do just 2km of roads, we won't wait for the government and accidents will reduce
many people wish to construct roads. But the approvals documents are usually not given.
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by IloveToMess: 8:39am On Jan 13, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

At least you did mention igboland because my people don't go to the evil forest call YEAST!

How many Yorubas do you see outside our beautiful region? A handful.

How many Yorubas do I see outside your region?? You timid monkey, when others are travelling and seeing the world you are in your hut in Osun state blabbing, your beautiful region indeed!! grin grin grin

There are more Yoruba's in PH, Kano, Kaduna, Abuja than the entire Yorubaland, aside Lagos (no man's land)
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by MusaChukwudi: 8:57am On Jan 13, 2020
IloveToMess:

How many Yorubas do I see outside your region?? You timid monkey, when others are travelling and seeing the world you are in your hut in Osun state blabbing, your beautiful region indeed!! grin grin grin

There are more Yoruba's in PH, Kano, Kaduna, Abuja than the entire Yorubaland, aside Lagos (no man's land)

More talk than brains! The truth is right there in your flat abakaliki face! Who is your representative anywhere in Lagos?
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by tck2000(m): 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
kunlesufyan:
This is what Nigeria needs. If we wait for government, we go old.
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by seangy4konji: 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
jayson87:
what does E-money do?
he murders people for a living.

Indi ara.no go find work
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by IloveToMess: 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

More talk than brains! The truth is right there in your flat abakaliki face! Who is your representative anywhere in Lagos?
Shut up cone headed ugly urchin feeling funky.. Lagos is a no man's land, you can't do anything about it until Biafra comes.. For now accept your L and face front useless Afonjaaaaaaa..
Re: E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) by peakgal(f): 10:51am On Jan 14, 2020
Kcee and his brother love internet showup.it leads to their new mansion

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko's 59th Birthday With Shocking Pictures / Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement / Girl Spreads Her Legs While Sitting Next To Tuface Idibia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.