Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir (99461 Views)

Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) / Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral / Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Alvin007: 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2020
Mo ya look away. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Lexusgs430: 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2020
I need the address of this church......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by mvem(m): 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2020
Mrchukwudi01:
End time is near,only God can save.
so she can't dance anymore because she is big

1 Like

Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Bosch10(m): 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
hotmediatv:
A woman was seen in a church dancing profusely as she got attention of members,This dance can be said to be tempting as a man was forced to look away in other not to get tempted.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=labtdOguC3Y
to say I dey there,na to slap her ass sure pass and probably collect her number after service for counseling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Enemyofpeace: 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
She resembles mynd44
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by moshino(m): 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
Davidwilliam101:
Immoralities have eaten deep in this part of the world.

What is immoral about her dancing?
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by jaxxy(m): 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
She probably thinks she’s in the club. Maybe watch night service crashers. Lol
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by anochuko01(m): 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
SweetOlive:
Learn to mind your business, even in church.
seunmohmoh:
She's in the presence of the lord so the person wrong here is the camera guy
See them. Agents of the devil grin. Y'all must be in the same WhatsApp group with otobo and her likes.
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by NaijaHeadlines: 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hmm..
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Crochet: 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
Married men are in trouble
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Aldebaran(m): 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
Satan in Disguise grin
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Brightgem(f): 5:45pm On Jan 11, 2020
I'm not a Christian. But Christians should do better in sanitizing their holy places from all these.

Somebody will still come and say it's the heart God sees. No be wetin dey your heart you go exhibit outside.

Some will say anyone is welcomed to the house of God, come anyhow, come looking seductive, yes? Come looking like you are insane.

Untill everyone goes back to the real and original teachings of their holy books especially Christians, your faith will continue to be treated as a joke.

Once your common sense and conscience feels something is wrong, it is wrong, forget what the so called men of God say. We are all men of God jhoor!

You want men to be disciplined and resist temptations, yet you still allow temptations into holy places, shey that one make sense?

If you quote me, make sure you have something sensible to say. I have little time for nonsense.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Amsickindahead: 5:45pm On Jan 11, 2020
DAT booty sure needs some dick in it.

1 Like

Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by johnaruson(m): 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2020
How dare you use the word Profusely with dance. Take back your school fees with apology to your parents.
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by olatade(m): 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
Maybe she dey release mess with style nah grin
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Dbeautyy(m): 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
When the Spirit of the Lord is upon my soul, I will dance the David dance. I don't need to watch the video or whatsoever, but all I know is that the person who picked that coverage is very unserious. I saw something similar on this forum last year when someone posted a lady's backside also from church complaining the he could see this or that. Church is not just a place to feed your spirit, but also it is a place to forget whosoever problem you brought that day. How?
Thru the word
Thru the worship/praise
Thru the way u are welcome ( hospitality )
Thru heart felt prayers of Faith. etc
Most time we consider all of the above except for the praise session which could be a solemn or a high praise which might warrant you to dance away your sorrow @ that moment even though you don't know what you will eat after the service. So rather than letting that way you down, you better dance The David Dance. If you can't behold such from the post, take the front seat in church service. Finally, learn to deal with your Mind and your Eyes
Whenever I am in church, I no dey look face o. When it is praise session I dance like... even though I'm a first timer in that church I will rather prefer to dance well an never come out when first timers are called to save myself of unnecessary attention after the service. Carry my bible and zoom off
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by salford1: 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
She must be a Malian. grin
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by farouk2much(m): 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
Be serious on what you're doing....
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Jaapu: 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
hotmediatv:
A woman was seen in a church dancing profusely as she got attention of members,This dance can be said to be tempting as a man was forced to look away in other not to get tempted.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=labtdOguC3Y

Curvy religious Christian woman. grin grin
Abi they don't need all this kind of weird titles because they are the usual culprit.
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Carlyboi(m): 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lol seducer......seductress
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by APCNig: 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
BabbanBura:

Can u imagine! The poor men have to turn dem face away. Na sugar daddies she dey find abi?
Shildren of this generation sef

There is no record of Jesus singing or dancing. So, whom are you following? David the instrument player and singer who impregnated another man's wife and killed the man to conceal his adultery? So, this is why you too dance provocatively to snatch other people's spouses. I am sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
It's allowed!
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
It is allowed!
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by lekspot01(m): 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
This woman or lady need to be sue to court for seducing men in the house of the Lord..... She get luck say I no see am.... She for dance pass that next service..... Mature mind only
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by samuel900(m): 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
You go to church, instead of u facing ur issues, u started covering peoples body
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by merits(m): 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
� devil in the church, this can only happen in the church.
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Bambambiglo: 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
post=85709879:
So some people actually go to church, armed with their phones just to record people dancing and praising their God in their special way.

This is not the first time we are seeing this.

Silly people everywhere!

Senseless talk

1 Like

Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by TissuePaper: 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
Amsickindahead:
DAT booty sure needs some dick in it.
swears homie smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) / Three Arguments For God's Existence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.