Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir (99463 Views)

Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) / Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral / Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Savagedan(m): 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Nature8(m): 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
hotmediatv:
A woman was seen in a church dancing profusely as she got attention of members,This dance can be said to be tempting as a man was forced to look away in other not to get tempted.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=labtdOguC3Y

grin
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Savagedan(m): 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2020
[quote author=Hiswordxray post=85708390]Hmmm, she is specifically and intentionally shaking her nyash to arouse sexual desire. This is not worship oh, this woman has an agenda. An usher should cushion her. [/Caution not Cushion Sir]
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by content208: 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
Davidwilliam101:
Immoralities have eaten deep in this part of the world.

It happens all over the world
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by ProWalker: 9:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
If she could dance like this in a church, imagine how she would do it in a club

1 Like

Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by ezeomaigbo(m): 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
If I were in that church I would have sued her for sexual harassment

3 Likes

Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Geesaintagape: 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
Husband searcher everywhere. No blame her much she might have exhausted all styles doing the search
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by virago(f): 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hiswordxray:
Hmmm, she is specifically and intentionally shaking her nyash to arouse sexual desire. This is not worship oh, this woman has an agenda. An usher should cushion her.

Cushion ke I hope you know it's the exact opposite of what you mean

1 Like

Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by OyinO: 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
She knows all the men are there to look for ukwu.
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by cia698(m): 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
The physical isn't in control. It's from an evil spiritual source.

1 Like

Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by BabbanBura(m): 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
APCNig:

There is no record of Jesus singing or dancing. So, whom are you following? David the instrument player and singer who impregnated another man's wife and killed the man to conceal his adultery? So, this is why you too dance provocatively to snatch other people's spouses. I am sorry for you.

Kilode! Ya over zealousness has further blinded ya eyes to notice say I dey yab the lady for such provocative dance, moreso right infront of elderly men! May God heal una from this antichrist disease, ameeen summa ameeen
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Tocheagle(m): 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
This woman still dey learn. If you have been to Chris Okotie household of God Church you will be shocked what some of the women do there
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by saintade01(m): 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
Awon men yen ya look away grin
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by VicM6: 11:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
This one wants to cause katakata inside d church.... Now the pastor will be carried away in d spirit.....lol
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Aboguede(m): 11:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
Abeg who can understand this jargon

And u are serious writing it

MuttleyLaff:
There is something for that lady, no matter how its doing her, it is called self-control nah angry angry angry

Also there's that saying that goes like, there is a time a place in which to do such sexually arousing dancing like this one

Wherever God erects a house of worship and/or prayer, the Devil, in no time, quickly always will have and/or build a chapel there. Smh mtcheew

It is revolting. No sane person, in that kind of setting, would behave this way. Imagine a male doing similar, as in meaning like, pelvic thrusting. Smh.
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by MuttleyLaff: 11:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
Aboguede:
Abeg who can understand this jargon
I have already predicted an impetuous response like this, so just save it. OK? I've read it all before angry angry angry

Aboguede:
And u are serious writing it
Please tell me what you will think of someone doing a pelvic thrusting dance, as in meaning, do a male version of what that lady did in that place, by gyrating his pelvic and front region in a suggestive manner, where people were having a solemn occasion and thoughtful moment. Hmm?
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by hybraheeem002(m): 11:29pm On Jan 11, 2020
Is this one dancing or twerking shocked shocked shocked
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by MuttleyLaff: 11:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
hybraheeem002:
Is this one dancing or twerking shocked shocked shocked
Both
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by samteebiz3: 12:41am On Jan 12, 2020
This kind of seductive dance in the church? All in the name of the Lord? Which Lord! May God have mercy o!

1 Like

Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Davidwilliam101: 2:03am On Jan 12, 2020
samteebiz3:
This kind of seductive dance in the church? All in the name of the Lord? Which Lord! May God have mercy o!

Amen oo,Lord save us from karishika.
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Godmademan(m): 2:15am On Jan 12, 2020
seunmohmoh:
She's in the presence of the lord so the person wrong here is the camera guy
Did you watch the video at all?
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by thepranksta: 5:22am On Jan 12, 2020
I saw the video and I don't think it's a big deal. The people with sexual thoughts are the ones with the sexual thoughts.

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by eteba(m): 6:42am On Jan 12, 2020
.......Note! on this day, the devil came to church.
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Hiswordxray(m): 6:49am On Jan 12, 2020
[quote author=Savagedan post=85715303][/quote]
Thanks dear, I have corrected it

1 Like

Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Vivashot: 7:00am On Jan 12, 2020
In da house of God
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Caseless: 7:03am On Jan 12, 2020
in the church, everything goes.
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 12, 2020
Church is a building just like a night club or Restuarant.

so

no

problems.
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Adakintroy2: 8:08am On Jan 12, 2020
Christian like to think they know it all..but they should learn to borrow from muslim and Muslim too from christians.

A man and a woman in one place of worship is not ideal and they are not covering properly.

Even the hair they once covered is now being expose.

We are too corky for our own spiritual good.

1 Like

Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by chachanga: 9:01am On Jan 12, 2020
Dbeautyy:
When the Spirit of the Lord is upon my soul, I will dance the David dance. I don't need to watch the video or whatsoever, but all I know is that the person who picked that coverage is very unserious. I saw something similar on this forum last year when someone posted a lady's backside also from church complaining the he could see this or that. Church is not just a place to feed your spirit, but also it is a place to forget whosoever problem you brought that day. How?
Thru the word
Thru the worship/praise
Thru the way u are welcome ( hospitality )
Thru heart felt prayers of Faith. etc
Most time we consider all of the above except for the praise session which could be a solemn or a high praise which might warrant you to dance away your sorrow @ that moment even though you don't know what you will eat after the service. So rather than letting that way you down, you better dance The David Dance. If you can't behold such from the post, take the front seat in church service. Finally, learn to deal with your Mind and your Eyes
Whenever I am in church, I no dey look face o. When it is praise session I dance like... even though I'm a first timer in that church I will rather prefer to dance well an never come out when first timers are called to save myself of unnecessary attention after the service. Carry my bible and zoom off

Same Bible says let everything be done decently and in order...
It also says you should let your moderation be known to all men...
Exodus, Deuteronomy, Numbers & Leviticus laid foundations on being on guard against profane behaviour especially in and around the Tent of Worship/Temple but today's Christians classify that as old Testament. What's old about it when even Jesus said he didn't come to abolish the law but to fulfill it?
Decency in dressing, conduct, comportment, character and speech should be the hallmarks of those claiming to be serving the Most Holy nah? undecided

Here's another food for thought
Revelation 2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols

Erotic dances, suggestive dressing have no place in God's kingdom especially that woman grinding her hips & bum like one having an orgiastic reaction in her loins!

1 Like

Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by BabaRamota1980: 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
She is single. The pastor told her husband is in that church. She has been attending service every Sunday for six months and showing good church girl to no avail. Today bad girl got desperate and took matters into her own hands. Now you see she got attention from cameraman. grin. She is not crazy, na pastor lie to her.
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by BabaRamota1980: 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
[s]
chachanga:

Same Bible says let everything be done decently and in order...
It also says you should let your moderation be known to all men...
Exodus, Deuteronomy, Numbers & Leviticus laid foundations on being on guard against profane behaviour especially in and around the Tent of Worship/Temple but today's Christians classify that as old Testament. What's old about it when even Jesus said he didn't come to abolish the law but to fulfill it?
Decency in dressing, conduct, comportment, character and speech should be the hallmarks of those claiming to be serving the Most Holy nah? undecided

Here's another food for thought
Revelation 2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols

Erotic dances, suggestive dressing have no place in God's kingdom especially that woman grinding her hips & bum like one having an orgiastic reaction in her loins!
[/s]

If pastor see this video all these Biblical quotes will have no meaning. He will invite her for deliverance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) / Three Arguments For God's Existence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.