Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,890 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir (99460 Views)

Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) / Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral / Masquerade Dances With Pastors And Church Members In Church (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by samteebiz3: 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
Davidwilliam101:

Amen oo,Lord save us from karishika.

Hmmm....my brother! Na only God fit help us.
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by tomdon(m): 5:01pm On Jan 12, 2020
larryking540:
If you watch properly you will observe she was doing it on purpose to draw attention

So you watched it properly cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by larryking540: 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
tomdon:

So you watched it properly cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

I even zoomed it
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
Do you wish for an adventurous valentine trip and 100% fun with your loved ones, then make it a date by participating in this trip to Erin IJESHA water falls.. check poster for info and contact details
Or WhatsApp 09055231074
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Reussite: 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
In the voice of Travis....its intentional grin
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by jolomiurenyi(m): 1:27am On Jan 13, 2020
hotmediatv:
A woman was seen in a church dancing profusely as she got attention of members,This dance can be said to be tempting as a man was forced to look away in other not to get tempted.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=labtdOguC3Y

Blood of Zachariah.
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by chachanga: 2:33pm On Jan 13, 2020
BabaRamota1980:
[s][/s]

If pastor see this video all these Biblical quotes will have no meaning. He will invite her for deliverance.

PPD... Personal private deliverance administered by the D... At odd hours, shey?

Na there e dey take start. Dis gals complaining of being otobolized but dey neva pity say pastor sef be man b4 randomly shaking all their dangerous shakeables all around the Church. undecided
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2020
What exactly is wrong there?

They're playing DANCEABLE music, dancing is not prohibited and she is dancing with joy.I think it's the religious setting that's faulty not the woman! undecided
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Lukuluku69(m): 5:22pm On Jan 13, 2020
Maximus69:
What exactly is wrong there?

They're playing DANCEABLE music, dancing is not prohibited and she is dancing with joy.I think it's the religious setting that's faulty not the woman! undecided

My Jehovah Madness friend, nothing is wrong abi? I guess you must have seen many like this at your Kingdom Hall Meetings. Continue Jehovah loves you.
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2020
Lukuluku69:

My Jehovah Madness friend, nothing is wrong abi? I guess you must have seen many like this at your Kingdom Hall Meetings. Continue Jehovah loves you.

My Muslim friend, long time Sir!

You didn't take time to assimilate what i typed there, i said "THE RELIGIOUS SETTING IS WRONG, NOT THE WOMAN"

There is no crime where there is NO STANDARD!

The religious setting permitted everyone to dance, so what's wrong with a female member doing what the religion accept?

As for our Kingdom Halls, there is singing of spiritual songs, no dancing is allowed. We don't even clap! smiley

But come to our parties, everyone is free to dance with all your heart! smiley
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Lukuluku69(m): 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2020
Maximus69:

My Muslim friend, long time Sir!

You didn't take time to assimilate what i typed there, i said "THE RELIGIOUS SETTING IS WRONG, NOT THE WOMAN"

There is no crime where there is NO STANDARD!

The religious setting permitted everyone to dance, so what's wrong with a female member doing what the religion accept?

As for our Kingdom Halls, there is singing of spiritual songs, no dancing is allowed. We don't even clap! smiley

But come to our parties, everyone is free to dance with all your heart! smiley

My Jehovah Witness (you just earn that) what the woman did is wrong and dancing and singing for God is man made.

Talking about dancing and singing at your parties, what kinda of Music do you guys play\listen to?
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
Lukuluku69:

My Jehovah Witness (you just earn that) what the woman did is wrong and dancing and singing for God is man made.

Talking about dancing and singing at your parties, what kinda of Music do you guys play\listen to?

If dancing is allowed in a worship center, anyone dancing can't be condemned because IT IS ALLOWED!

The music we dance to is music aimed at making us carry our bodies (gbe body soke).

Parties are for merriment and during merriment there is no dull moment!

I need not ask you the type of music you play or dance to, if your religion permits it there is no reason for me to start lecturing you on what your religious leaders have approved!

We worship different Gods remember!

You worship Allah the author of the Qur'an.
I worship Jehovah the author of the Bible.

There utterances contradicts each other, so i need not bother asking you what your God permits or condemns, so far it's yielding BENEFITS in your midst! smiley
Re: Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir by tranxo(m): 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
Hmmm. Really?
SweetOlive:
Learn to mind your business, even in church.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) / Three Arguments For God's Existence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.