Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

13-year-old Pupil Builds Website For His School [PHOTOS] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 13-year-old Pupil Builds Website For His School [PHOTOS] (493 Views)

12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) / "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) / Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

13-year-old Pupil Builds Website For His School [PHOTOS] by philad(m): 7:38am On Jan 11, 2020
Oladipo Adesiyan, a 13-year-old pupil, has developed a website for his school, Messiah High School, Akure, Ondo State. According to reports, Adesiyan developed the passion for web designing during a long vacation in 2018 when he couldn't collect his result before the close of school.

“It all started one afternoon after my school had closed for the long holiday. Unfortunately for me, I couldn’t collect my result that term. Although it was painful, I had enough time to think. I began to think of different ways that pupils could view their results online. So I did a lot of research and I settled for an e-portal for the school"

“I had always loved to create and design websites since I was in primary school. Although, I didn’t create any website then, but I started web development with codes in February 2019,” Adesiyan said.

He said, “My dad has never liked the idea and mum initially saw it as a waste of time. But when she saw the kind of stuff I did with the school website she became one of my fans.”

Following the development of the school's website, the school management has promised to reward Adesiyan with something tangible and to further develop his skills.

Source: https://www.campusverve.com.ng/2020/01/13-year-old-pupil-builds-website-for.html

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Pupil Builds Website For His School [PHOTOS] by sweetonugbu: 7:52am On Jan 11, 2020
Good boy
Re: 13-year-old Pupil Builds Website For His School [PHOTOS] by klem93(m): 8:05am On Jan 11, 2020
And one idiot Governor that is not having idea I'd wealth creation and its management said Ondo is poor... Despite this? Don't ask me how to use him to create wealth ask yourself how to use your brain to get things working.... When things are working wealth will be created #peace

(1) (Reply)

179 Law School Students, New Lawyers Get Kwara Scholarship / What's The Origin Of The Word 'karaoke'? / Save Our Education Rally (ebsu)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.