Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! (62793 Views)

Niyi Lawal Shares Adorable Family Photos / Queen Okafor Shares Racy Pictures / Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Dropping Racy Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by NiklauseFred(m): 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hiaaa! Which day wey this lady nyash big reach like this?! shocked shocked

Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by OllyNwamma(f): 1:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thick Bitch...
God's gift to a Dick

I love u Moyo
Ur eyes are for Days baby girl
#NoHomo tho

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
tohyorsih2:
See her looking like a midget undecided

What are those poisonous looking things in your profile? Are they for some sort of ritual? undecided
Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
Birdeyeview:
so OP this is your definition of "VERY HOT"

Wat do you know?

Abeg no malice intended

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by Slynation(m): 1:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
She said she knows she's popular.... grin grin Nawa oO
Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by superlanny(m): 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
tohyorsih2:
more like small stout.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by rexscholar: 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
SHE LOOKS DEFLATABLE
Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by Birdeyeview: 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
Miniso:
snd me yur own pix lemme see the true definition.
I never claimed to be very hot, dummy
Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by APCNig: 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
tohyorsih2:

Look at her very well, she does not only look like a midget, she is actually a bloody midget with no sense at all. She is a result of a burst condom.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by Baroba(m): 2:30pm On Jan 11, 2020
That filtered ass can swallow a G string..
Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by roybanjo100(m): 2:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
OdogwuBlog:
Shared with Caption ...

"Sometimes I see some people type rubbish �....... So I need to clear up a few things and state a few #MLfacts, shall we?? ............ ....... I have been popular, since before i became an adult ( my first show *ShallowWaters was a hit*) meaning I have been here for about 14 years on and off ..... ...... ....... ........... .... .... Yet I have never had an actual scandal, the only thing, you can find is me sort of exposing ( I boldly write *sort of* because ironically, I have never been pictured in a bikini that I have seen literally everyone wear, yes even on social media) ..... ...... ........ ........ .........

Neither will you hear of me sleeping about or for roles because my first show was a hit, i was living with my parents ( who provided) and I was making money on Television before I started doing movies, so I was never in a hurry to blow or desperate about roles because I had already worked with the best names on Television, so I knew it was just a matter of timing( I just did my auditions diligently, funny enough that was a lot of fun and most times, I was selected so I kinda felt I was moving in the right direction) ..... ....... ............. ..... ...... ...... .... ......

I am a very old Romantic soul that doesn't exactly buy the idea of regular sex before marriage, the few people I have dated can tell you that, I am way younger than some 21 years in that regard�..... ......... ........ ........ .,..

Infact, if not that, I love too much, I will probably be married with kids by now...(ironic yes? , I know�, only people who actually love can get this not the ones who fall in love every year�) ..... ........ ..... ..... ...... ...... ..... ....... ..... ....... ........

So before you come and type rubbish, remember this,if not for discipline and her fear of God, Moyo will have snatched my man ooooh.... Then if you are a man, pray your girlfriend that is not even half as hot as I am has just 20%... Yes, Just 20% of Moyos discipline .... ..... ... .... .... .... ..... ...... ......... ............. ......... ....

P. S .. you people dont look for my trouble, i just want to do the basics this year..... #Moyoorfierce #Moyolawal ❤ #ML"

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/B7K6KJ9JrJS/

dudu turn white....Akuna
Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by Oshokalo: 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
Indirectly shes insulting her colleaguee
Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by ukaface(f): 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
tohyorsih2:
I think she's actually a midget
Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by ukaface(f): 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
Na until old age all these sumptuous ass go give you result
What's my own Sha...
Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
SugarMuffin:
Mtcheewwwww,so she actually sat and wrote that stupid caption to back up her nonsense picture,thank God she said she's old,tacha and Co don send her off market grin grin you don't want people to abuse you, yet you won't mind the way you upload pictures for their attentions,na wetin merlin no go see for camelot sad sad

Can you guys please stop with this Merlin and Camelot stuff?
Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by Trugist9ja: 2:46pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thanks for the information:
Https://www.trugist9ja.com.ng
Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by don4real: 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
tohyorsih2:

Jealousy..
Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by Iamlakexide(m): 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
I strongly believe someday is coming she will need to explain more of this act to her offspring.
Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by shogsman(m): 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
It's really so hard to see ladies as more than a means of sexual gratification this days, I'm really trying.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by Brightgem(f): 3:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
This one started out same time with Funke Akindele aka Jennifer in that I need to know series. Today Jennifer is making a good name while this madam is showcasing booty.

It will not be well with all those ladies that keep making serious decent girls look like a complete joke.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by seunpaul85(m): 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
Which one is Racy Pics, more like Midget shots. Short and hot lol grin
Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
Damn, thick and dumb. I think she's the real def of dumbass. I like that
Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by Brightgem(f): 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
Iamlakexide:
I strongly believe someday is coming she will need to explain more of this act to her offspring.
I really doubt they care at all
Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by simplepee(f): 3:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
dangotesmummy:
Moyo baby wink

[s]Gbo gbo ejoyi kowa necessary.talobere ejolowo e toberesi Ka bi eye ibaka[/s]? grin cheesy
Gbogbo ejo yi ko wa necessary, ta lo bere ejo lowo re,to o bere si n ka bi eye ibaka?
Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by jamalkareem(m): 3:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
Just sipping my kunu ,iffa catch this one eh chai ,Fada lawd!
Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by dangotesmummy: 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
simplepee:
Gbogbo ejo yi ko wa necessary, ta lo bere ejo lowo re,to o bere si n ka bi eye ibaka?
is everything alright with you?
Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by tomdon(m): 3:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
Regular sex before marriage
Chai
Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2020
Birdeyeview:

I never claimed to be very hot, dummy
Lol haba it wasn't like i was shading u. i jus wanted to know wot u luk lyk. No comparison wit the above pix i Don't understand y pple easily get offended in dis country.
Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by Funkybabee(f): 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
She has good skin.lucky
Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by Louisananda7(m): 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
Big meat
Re: Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! by buchai: 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
"I NEED TO KNOW" if this girl get mind like this before when she was a kid? she acted so innocent then as if she will never act like this now, "I NEED TO KNOW"?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemi’s Wedding And People Are Talking / Braless Fella Makafui At Ghana Tertiary Awards (Photo) / Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.