Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials (97729 Views)

Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church / Prophet Jacob Mackenzie's Shoes & Feet Worshipped By Church Members / Ibadan Baptist Pastor Locked Out By Church Members Over Embezzlement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by orisa37: 2:12pm On Jan 13, 2020
SACK THEM ALL. THEY'RE DEMONS IN THE CHURCH.

1 Like

Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by genkins(m): 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
infogenius:

I am not obligated to be tell u anything. Is it by force?
If I want to say, I will, and no one will come after me.
If u are looking for stories to verify, there are plenty online. Go after them and verify.

The truth remains there are wolves in sheep clothing. That's enough for you to verify Mr. Verifier.
Stop peddling unverifiable stories. Behave like a literate being even if u r not. U can pretend
Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by infogenius(m): 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
genkins:

Stop peddling unverifiable stories. Behave like a literate being even if u r not. U can pretend

U dey vex say i no wan tell you.
How does posting a story that has not been giving to you to verify define illiteracy.
You are the illiterate here because illiterates use provoking words to compel people to give out information.

No matter how u yell i won't tell u.
Mr Verifier abi na blogger or na illitetrate.

And mind you that story was a true story.
I don't need you to believe but you can learn from it.

For once u can behave like a learned person which i am sure u're not.
Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by infogenius(m): 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2020
genkins:

How does posting a story that has not been giving to you to verify define illiteracy.
I know you an illiterate because learned people don't talk the way you talk. They don't talk
foolishly like you do.

And again No matter how u YELL i won't tell u.

I don't need you to believe BECAUSE it doesn't add anything to my life
but you can learn from it and make your life more meaninful.

Cased Closed!!!
Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by genkins(m): 4:01pm On Jan 13, 2020
infogenius:

I know you an illiterate because learned people don't talk the way you talk. They don't talk
foolishly like you do.

And again No matter how u YELL i won't tell u.

I don't need you to believe BECAUSE it doesn't add anything to my life
but you can learn from it and make your life more meaninful.

Cased Closed!!!

Lol.. U are embittered that we are no longer gullible to unverifiable stories.. Lol.. Don't drink sniper oo
Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by MENSO123: 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
can someone help me with ICAN accredited study center within Iyana-Ipaja axis Lagos
it will be highly appreciated
thanks in advance.
Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by Realhommie(m): 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
PHijo:

If people steal despite this process what do you expect if there is no process in place?

As much as I sympathise with people like the woman in question. Nobody is entitled to the church's money. If anyone gets assistance fine but if no assistance comes forth so be it.

What is the role of your government?

What have we done as individuals or communities to improve our lot?

African should try to be more productive. The world is leaving us behind.
You're wrong.. So what should it be used for? Who is the 'church'? Did the church manufacture the money all by itself?

Jesus said 'the poor will always be in your midst'.. It's the responsibility of the church to take care of the poor and needy in her midst..

Please note that our argument in this context is
not the building but the body of fellowship.. The ways of the church ought not to be same with the world, leave the government out of it.. The church has to be more responsible, especially those mega rich churches.

It's not enough to build structures and plant churches everywhere. They need to step up and do more in the area of welfare.

"Acts of the Apostles"..
Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by PHijo(m): 8:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
Realhommie:
You're wrong.. So what should it be used for? Who is the 'church'? Did the church manufacture the money all by itself?

Jesus said 'the poor will always be in your midst'.. It's the responsibility of the church to take care of the poor and needy in her midst..

Please note that our argument in this context is
not the building but the body of fellowship.. The ways of the church ought not to be same with the world, leave the government out of it.. The church has to be more responsible, especially those mega rich churches.

It's not enough to build structures and plant churches everywhere. They need to step up and do more in the area of welfare.

"Acts of the Apostles"..

I am not sure you are familiar with the context Jesus expressed that statement!

He was criticised for using perfume that could have been sold to help the poor.

People are poor because of ignorance. No amount of help will change their condition. People should come out of ignorance before the problem of poverty could be solved. Helping ignorant people is a waste of resources.

Many people take the church for granted. Some years back I remember one man who always came to church to disturb people like me for money. He wasn't ready to change, he wasn't ready to make himself useful.

I was a leader in LFC, the process was necessary to avoid all sorts of abuse. In my area we approved support in the same way. Some people come only on Sundays for the sole purpose of getting assistance . If that is what they come to church for then there is no need for them to come. The church should prepare you for a fulfilling life here on earth and eternity in heaven.

If that is lacking we've missed the most important points.

If people can't learn how to succeed in life through LFC I wonder where they will learn!
Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by Teemeebhoiy(m): 6:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
Same man wey dey do closed door meetings with Atiku and Obasanjo dey talk say anybody wey sympathize with evil perpetrators na wicked person.

Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by baratech: 8:02am On Jan 15, 2020
I sent you an email, you haven't responded @ popsy2
Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by popsy2(m): 8:22am On Jan 15, 2020
baratech:
I sent you an email, you haven't responded @ popsy2

I have replied to your mail sir. Apologies for the late response. I missed the mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bride's Hair Cut Off At Mountain Of Fire Church On Her Wedding Day / Predominantly Atheist Countries Have Lowest Crime Rate According To Study / 21 Signs You Have Mammi Water {water Spirit}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.