Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials (97730 Views)

Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church / Prophet Jacob Mackenzie's Shoes & Feet Worshipped By Church Members / Ibadan Baptist Pastor Locked Out By Church Members Over Embezzlement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by iammolise(m): 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
FlyoruB:
Lol. The thing really pain and provoke Oyedepo. grin cheesy He no even wan forgive and forget.

:Deeee pain am no be small... I'm thinking its up to a significant 9figures grin

3 Likes

Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by Tomide007: 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lonelypacifist6:
Is not paying them enough? that's the only thing that can make them steal
Are u even in Nigeria? Or u just hate oyedepo.
Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
Treason!
Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by Powersurge: 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
SlimBrawnie:
I said it in the other thread
One was praying for the contractors that didn't do their jobs he paid them for, according to him
"The Bible says Prayer is the Key, Prayer is our own weapon of welfare, we can not fight you , but we can go on our knees and pray, so leave us with our prayers. Thank you. Do you and let’s do us".
Meanwhile, his colleague dismisses employees and says no one should employ or sympathise with ex employees, labeling potential sympathisers as wicked.
This Christianity sef.

Is it that you don't have any brain cell or you just chose to be daft?

Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by Tomide007: 6:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
Crownbackhome:
Sorry! What are they selling? For them to be stealing millions of naira.
How much donation from member do u think winners rake in per month.
Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by Olami112: 6:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
SlimBrawnie:
I said it in the other thread
One was praying for the contractors that didn't do their jobs he paid them for, according to him
"The Bible says Prayer is the Key, Prayer is our own weapon of welfare, we can not fight you , but we can go on our knees and pray, so leave us with our prayers. Thank you. Do you and let’s do us".
Meanwhile, his colleague dismisses employees and says no one should employ or sympathise with ex employees, labeling potential sympathisers as wicked.
This Christianity sef.

If someobe could have the mind to steal from church. What do you think it will happen when He work in ordinary Company.
I trust people like you, na to carry am go police station
Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by PHijo(m): 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2020
Integrity, ethnic extremism and religious radicalism are Nigeria's primary problems. If EFCC was to delve into the operations of most companies in Nigeria, barely anyone will escape arrest.

2 Likes

Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by FlyoruB: 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2020
sulasa07:

when people steal from your business money,how will you feel

But I don't claim to be a 'man of God'. Oyedepo claims to be a man of God whom is expected to be an example and representation/embodiment of 'Christlike' conduct and behaviour. He ought to forgive and forget, especially where there's sign of repentance from the perpetrators of the crime. But from his utterances, he's obviously still embittered and 'carnal'.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by SlimBrawnie(f): 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
Powersurge:

Is it that you don't have any brain cell or you just chose to be daft?
You are obviously brainless to notice that this is simply a comparison between two colleagues in same business of Christianity. I'm not for or against anyone but simply pointing out how confusing Christianity can be if you chose to follow the footstep of your papas rather than knowing the Bible for yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by PHijo(m): 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
Realstick941:
Atleast looting church fund is better than looting government funds
It is not, none is better!

Both funds belong to God!!! If you loot the church or government coffers you steal from God and not man.

Being a politician or pastor, you are responsible for many lives and God will hold you accountable.

2 Likes

Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by aoshea18: 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
Where is the video of him addressing this issue?

1 Like

Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by poyet(m): 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
Bloggeryanke:

Source: https://thenationonlineng.net/oyedepo-blows-hot-over-millions-stolen-by-church-officials/amp/
When emphasis is not hammered on people's spirituality and how legitimately their sources of income should rather than just telling them they will make it, this is what you get.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by Administration1: 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
How can you at your Accountant peanuts while they handle millions, upon millions,

1 Like

Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
Before other pastor steal money from church they know that oyedepo is a greedy man he chop alone

2 Likes

Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by inioluwaDaniels(m): 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
But y ll a sensible human steal in d house of God. Even if I knw dat d pastor is a Yahoo pastor I can't touch money donated in d name of God. The consequences are always very severe kiss
Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by Skymason20(m): 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
oluwaseyi000:
Inside life, inside church
grin this life too strong

1 Like

Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by CorleonOfSicily: 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
Bloggeryanke:

Source: https://thenationonlineng.net/oyedepo-blows-hot-over-millions-stolen-by-church-officials/amp/

Why would they not steal? Most living Faith pastors I know that have left the Church are working the street in abject poverty. Even these who are still serving, some are still finding things difficult despite all the affluence we are seeing in that Church. The Bible says forgive your enemies but baba say: "don't forgive these that stole church money". Which one shall we follow now?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by Neddyogu(m): 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
This is serious oo, but as pastor no fit forgive sinner, wetin he go come preach naa?

2 Likes

Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by SlimBrawnie(f): 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
Olami112:

If someobe could have the mind to steal from church. What do you think it will happen when He work in ordinary Company.
I trust people like you, na to carry am go police station
The utterances from both men of God are contradicting. One is saying pray,another is saying don't associate with them, at least thank God these set were not arrested cos I know there are many fraudsters in Winners. Personally, I can only involve police when someone ain't remorseful/repentant.
Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by redpencil: 6:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hmmmmmmm. May God have mercy
Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by semyman: 6:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
Churches and church goers truly don't believe in God, this I can tell you for free.
Some are there for the benefits in it.

Argue with your ancestors make Ogun do you something

3 Likes

Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by ikevictor: 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
Bloggeryanke:

Don’t sympathize?

Is that what the Bible taught you, Oyedepo?

2 Likes

Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by ArticleBeast: 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
FlyoruB:
Lol. The thing really pain and provoke Oyedepo. grin cheesy Sotay e no even wan forgive and forget 'like Christ would'. shocked
The same Jesus flogged and drove the merchants selling in the temple. Think before posting
Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by Neddyogu(m): 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
Did Jesus chase Judas away even when he knew Judas stole from their purse?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by Godmademan(m): 6:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
No fear of God. For those clamouring for forgiveness...there is where it was said they were arrested and prosecuted. That for me is their forgiveness. If anyone can steal from a religious, trust me repentance is far from him and your forgiveness will be a waste.
Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by futurism: 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
The things many of those guys surrounding the man does eh, no b small. He has sacked a lot of them this year, no b small.
Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by Jokerman(m): 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
It's everywhere...

I was afraid that in a church like the Lords Chosen sef, some senior officials steal and defraud too

I just tire for Nigerians
Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by semyman: 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
And this is a saint, even you buying jets with people's money are you clean?

4 Likes

Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by Fraust40(m): 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
He should start with his own sister. I'm sorry for that man.
Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by ToyinDipo(m): 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
And this is a pastor o... All of them are fraudsters.

There is a yoruba saying that an executioner by sword will never want a sword to be fling over his head.

1 Like

Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by NaijaHeadlines: 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hmm..
Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by DexterousOne(m): 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
PHijo:
Integrity, ethnic extremism and religious radicalism are Nigeria's primary problems. If EFCC was to delve into the operations of most companies in Nigeria, barely anyone will escape arrest.

That's a fact tho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bride's Hair Cut Off At Mountain Of Fire Church On Her Wedding Day / Predominantly Atheist Countries Have Lowest Crime Rate According To Study / 21 Signs You Have Mammi Water {water Spirit}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.