Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) (59869 Views)

Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 / Mahmud Sulaiman: Soldier Commits Suicide After Killing A Customs Officer In Seme / What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
daddytime:
Nice...

This life is just no man's and truly unpredictable.

While Ribadu held sway at the Federal level in those days, PYO was a mere commissioner, but today, it's a different story.

That's why giving up is never in my dictionary, and I always preach against same.

BRAVO daddy for concise and statement of facts.Those who think this PYO has no fingers of God in his life should remain on the mountain for the next 36months from now on.There is something adorable about this Vice President.God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2020
Old fools
Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by FutureIG: 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
Sherif and Amosun just exchanged phone numbers since all these years.
Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by gbolah1(m): 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
Ribadu is the incoming vp candidate of APC with Osinbajo as Presidential candidate, that's why the current government Buhari and asiwaju as shield him in taken any federal appointment since.
I knw many people will argue it, but this are fact Except the game change where asiwaju decide to run comes 2023.
Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
This comment is directed at Ibos.

Issa Funtua mentioned a couple of days ago that when Ibos are invited to events they do not show up. They see themselves as superior to the gathering and avoid mixing with others but yet they want Presidency and are asking for everyone's support.

There is no doubt in my mind that the people we see in thus gathering are there to attend wedding but by extension it is also a political gathering.

VP Osinbajo
Tinubu
Atiku
Kyari
Amosun
Fintiri
Masari
Sherrif
Ribadu
Garba Shehu

Where is Okorocha, Obi, Abaribe, Ubah, Secondus?

This gathering is a criss-section of APC and PDP so there is no excuse that Ibos are excluded. You exclude yourself.

Some may say perharps because its in North and there is Muslim prayers. Well, even when a gathering is in West and in a church and both APC and PDP leaders are in attendance Ibos are still missing.

Once in a while you will see Kalu attend gathering in North and West but you all label him saboteur.

Why?
Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by horlabiyi(m): 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
Boko haram guys will never act when you need them
Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by Masaudmuhammed: 2:35am On Jan 12, 2020
TUALE- for u yam eaters
continue eaten una yams.....

Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 6:59am On Jan 12, 2020
Amosun: Alla nguhuro, i still dont see alert. Show me the send.

Sherrif: Oya see, I send 30mins ago.

Amosun: I cant see anything. Show me nau.

Sherrif: Hold on. Aahemm..i thought i sent the money already. This phone i cant understand.

Amosun: Sherrif, i see the account, scroll down and send me this money nau.

Sherrif: Ehn Ok. Make i push again.

Thief want 419 thief. grin

Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by alezzy13: 7:22am On Jan 12, 2020
Where the bride and groom naa
Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 12, 2020
Pedrotina11:

Sometimes u shut up and allow sensible people to comment..
ur stupidity can only be modified in the court of hell! bloody basttard... isn't it my opinion?
Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by akdjr(m): 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
Osinbajo asking Atiku if he want to look for server at Nuhu Ribadu sons wedding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos / Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead / See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.