Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

I Need Advice On Paint Color To Use - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Advice On Paint Color To Use (2224 Views)

The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] / My Wife Is A Cheat. I Need Advice / Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On Paint Color To Use by aysnoopy(m): 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
hello house, don't mind my question, I just want my apartment to look good.
ladies in the house, I know u are an expert in choosing colors/designs and fashion, so I need u on this one.
I've been thinking of d best color to paint my apartment (especially my bedroom). can u give me d best color(s) and also designs.

pictures will also be appreciated.

mod, please help to front page. RoyalRoy

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Paint Color To Use by mzhorlah(f): 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2020
I love white bedrooms. White should go well in your bedroom

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Paint Color To Use by aysnoopy(m): 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
mzhorlah:
I love white bedrooms. White should go well in your bedroom

thanks a lot.
Re: I Need Advice On Paint Color To Use by sisisioge: 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2020
Please do white...you can't go wrong with any design you then decide for the space. Plus it gives the impression of cleanness, space and light. Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On Paint Color To Use by Cityqueengirl(f): 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
Everyone keeps mentioning regular colors. Atimes it is good to try new and different colors.

OP the curtain you intend to use determines the color you paint your room.

I use pink colored blinds, so I painted my room pink dream. To achieve pink color tell the painter to mix white and red paint
Re: I Need Advice On Paint Color To Use by ebomat: 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
chat me for a painter and the professional advice of an experienced one.
Re: I Need Advice On Paint Color To Use by Liliyann(f): 6:20pm On Jan 14, 2020
White will be appropriate that is if you ain't married and with kids...you can't obviously ask you children not to enter your room
Re: I Need Advice On Paint Color To Use by Mineisgrace(f): 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
Mine is bright yellow. It goes with all kinds of curtains and decorations

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Paint Color To Use by aysnoopy(m): 5:25am On Sep 08, 2020
All dis colors are appreciated
Re: I Need Advice On Paint Color To Use by Aimerosa25(f): 9:07am On Sep 08, 2020
Use white or deep blue, meanwhile d color of your curtain determines d color of your room.
Re: I Need Advice On Paint Color To Use by CaptalnMitch: 9:08am On Sep 08, 2020
Aimerosa25:
Use white or deep blue, meanwhile d color of your curtain determines d color of your room.
white is too simple
Re: I Need Advice On Paint Color To Use by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 08, 2020
White is good but to add some mood to it you can pair it with rich olive green. I like olives cos they are cool and kinda relaxe the mood.

Then you can compliment with forest green and light cream/champaign gold curtains ( I know you didn't request for this but leave it here for me) to add a bit of spark.
Re: I Need Advice On Paint Color To Use by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 08, 2020
CaptalnMitch:
white is too simple

OK, you want harsh colors that be looking like a fun park or babalawo shrine,?

You can go for black and tomato red grin
Re: I Need Advice On Paint Color To Use by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 08, 2020
Cityqueengirl:
Everyone keeps mentioning regular colors. Atimes it is good to try new and different colors.

I use pink colored blinds, so I painted my room pink dream. To achieve pink color tell the painter to mix white and red paint

Pink for a man?? When he's not "Alice in wonderland".

He needs something masculine or at least a general color that befits the whole family.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Paint Color To Use by Aimerosa25(f): 10:20am On Sep 08, 2020
CaptalnMitch:
white is too simple
use milk color and coffee brown ,I use it in my house.
Re: I Need Advice On Paint Color To Use by LadySarah: 10:41am On Sep 08, 2020
Black.
Black is the new white.
The walls can never be dirty even when kids start coming not forgetting those that love wiping their hands on the wall.
It is masculine too

Then your furniture can be gold or white including the wall papers.
Thanks
Re: I Need Advice On Paint Color To Use by Mindlog: 10:56am On Sep 08, 2020
What do women and butterflies have in common? Vibrancy of colours! cheesy
Re: I Need Advice On Paint Color To Use by merieam16(f): 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
Cityqueengirl:

Lolz...he's a guy nt gay

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Reasons Why Solar Or Inverter Batteries Fail / Nigerian Lady Discovered Her Hubby Was Born Without A Penis After Wedding (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.