Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Which Of These Tool Was Your Mummys Favourite - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Of These Tool Was Your Mummys Favourite (600 Views)

Drop Your Favourite Proverbs In Your Very Own Language / WHICH ONE IS YOUR FAVOURITE NIGERIAN CULTURAL ATTIRE? (Photos) / Link Your Favourite Hausa Songs Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Tool Was Your Mummys Favourite by ALAGOGO007(m): 8:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
What was your mother's favorite instrument?
Mine was belt because there is no how you can throw your belt away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Tool Was Your Mummys Favourite by budaatum: 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
The second came handy. You spent days digging bits of it out of yourself. Her favorite though was the one below. Her overuse has made me think she was mentally ill! Thankfully, my dog loved it too and often made it disappear.

Re: Which Of These Tool Was Your Mummys Favourite by Rilwayne001: 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
My Mom is a gentle one, she wouldn't lay hands on you for petty things unlike my dad.. Ah! That man really killed my childhood days. You must not play football, you must not go and watch football. You must not go to your neighbors house to see a movie. You must not make friends in the neighborhood. Just sit down at home and be looking like goat hahaha grin grin till date, I don't get accustomed to my childhood environment. No friend, no babe. No anything. Thank God I left Ib to school in hometown. I for mumu ehn grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Tool Was Your Mummys Favourite by jakeschafer: 10:20am On Jan 12
In the realm of tools, my mom had a knack for organization, and her favorite tool undoubtedly was the Best Tool Belt she ever owned. It wasn't just a practical accessory for her; it became an essential part of her DIY adventures. Whether she was fixing things around the house or working on her latest crafting project, that tool belt was her trusted companion. Its multiple compartments and sturdy design made it easy for her to keep everything she needed within arm's reach, allowing her to tackle any task with efficiency. While some might have a sentimental attachment to specific tools, my mom cherished the functionality and convenience that the Best Tool Belt brought to her various endeavors.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Land And People Of Osun State / Our Stolen Cultural Artficts From Ancient Kingdoms Of Oyo, Bini, Ife Empires . / Thunder Stone Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.