Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Ask Me All Kinds Of Religious Questions That Baffles You! I Have The Answer! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ask Me All Kinds Of Religious Questions That Baffles You! I Have The Answer! (2384 Views)

10 Religious Questions That Needed Answers. / Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. / 11-year Old Christian Girl Baffles Islamic Scholar With One Simple Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me All Kinds Of Religious Questions That Baffles You! I Have The Answer! by 667: 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2010
WHAT EVER QUESTION THAT BOARDERS YOU.
WEATHER CREATION OR PRE- CREATION (FOR I WAS THERE)
JUST ASK AND YOU WILL GET AN ANSWER .

I AM SERIOUS!!!!!!
Re: Ask Me All Kinds Of Religious Questions That Baffles You! I Have The Answer! by e36991: 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2010
*666*:

I AM SERIOUS!!!!!!

@^^^

1) How are question borders removed?
2) How is weather created?
Re: Ask Me All Kinds Of Religious Questions That Baffles You! I Have The Answer! by sizzlers(m): 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2010
who are ADAMS and EVES and what kind of apple is that.
Re: Ask Me All Kinds Of Religious Questions That Baffles You! I Have The Answer! by Jenwitemi(m): 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2010
*666*:

I AM SERIOUS!!!!!!

Three quick questions;

1)Why was the bible god such an asshole in those days?

2)Is he still an asshole, or has he been finally deposed?

3)When is he going to come down to this earth and die for his old screw-ups sins? There are qite a number of people here who would like to get their hands on him and do him many many things. cheesy
Re: Ask Me All Kinds Of Religious Questions That Baffles You! I Have The Answer! by 667: 6:04pm On Dec 05, 2010
who are ADAMS and EVES and what kind of apple is that.

The first time human ever evolved on earth began with be creation of Adam and Eve.

Genesis was written in a figurative language. Symbolically when the bible talks about a tree it could either mean a real tree and a human being.
Eg. John said "the axe is laid on the root of the tree", Jesus is the tree of life

There was two trees in the garden of Eden.
i) The tree of life- Jesus (or God)
ii) The tree of the knowledge of good and evil- My master the devil

When the bible said they ate of the tree, it means the were preached to.

The serpent (that would be me) preached to Eve(church or country= people) that if they ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil their eyes would be open. He first gave her the fruit and she ate. Then she gave the fruit to Adam and he ate. And they knew they were unclothed. In the next verse they had kids.

Conclusion: Apple is a seed and therefore means that they had sex. The serpent first dis-virgin eve and she enjoyed it and convinced Adam to do it.

If you need more clarification just ask.
Re: Ask Me All Kinds Of Religious Questions That Baffles You! I Have The Answer! by e36991: 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2010
Jenwitemi:

Three quick questions;

3)When is he going to come down to this earth and die for his old screw-ups sins?

There are qite a number of people here who would like to get their hands on him and do him many many things
. cheesy

@Jenwitemi

"No oofeinse", as my good friend Mr Cork aka MrCrackles would say,

but it takes an a$$wipe to know or recognise an a$$hole. Pfft!

You ought, really, need to wake up and smell the coffee

He's already been down and died.

Died for sins, including your sins ironically

Quite a few people had their dreams and wishes come true

Yeah, almost two thousand years ago, "they got their hands on him and did him many many things"

Isaiah 53:3-5; 7-8 BBE:

BBE is Bible in Basic English

3Men made sport of him, turning away from him; he was a man of sorrows, marked by disease; and like one from whom men's faces are turned away, he was looked down on, and we put no value on him.

4But it was our pain he took, and our diseases were put on him: while to us he seemed as one diseased, on whom God's punishment had come.

5But it was for our sins he was wounded, and for our evil doings he was crushed: he took the punishment by which we have peace, and by his wounds we are made well.

7Men were cruel to him, but he was gentle and quiet; as a lamb taken to its death, and as a sheep before those who take her wool makes no sound, so he said not a word.

8They took away from him help and right, and who gave a thought to his fate? for he was cut off from the land of the living: he came to his death for the sin of my people.

Re: Ask Me All Kinds Of Religious Questions That Baffles You! I Have The Answer! by 667: 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2010
@^^^

1) How are question borders removed?
2) How is weather created?

It is already there in Genesis. Any questions that really boards you? Just ask me.
Re: Ask Me All Kinds Of Religious Questions That Baffles You! I Have The Answer! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2010
should we pay tithe? what % are we to pay?
Re: Ask Me All Kinds Of Religious Questions That Baffles You! I Have The Answer! by 667: 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2010
should we pay tithe? what % are we to pay?

Israel is a type of "the church" today. It was a tradition to pay tithes and they were happy doing it because it worked for them. Yes- If you are a church member or goer you are supposed to pay tithe or how do you expect the ministry to fund herself? The pastor spends day and night trying to read the bible get revelation and meaning and have no time to work in an office as you do. He deserve your tithe and offerings.

Don't tell Satan I said these things please.  grin
Re: Ask Me All Kinds Of Religious Questions That Baffles You! I Have The Answer! by 667: 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2010
Three quick questions;

3)When is he going to come down to this earth and die for his old screw-ups sins? There are qite a number of people here who would like to get their hands on him and do him many many things. Cheesy

I can't wait to have your soul fried in hell. You will be one of my top generals at the battle front in fight against Jesus at the valley of Armageddon. Embrace me as your god and king and your joy will be endless. I require only that you kneel.
Re: Ask Me All Kinds Of Religious Questions That Baffles You! I Have The Answer! by Jenwitemi(m): 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2010
*666*:

I can't wait to have your soul fried in hell. You will be one of my top generals at the battle front in fight against Jesus at the valley of Armageddon. Embrace me as your god and king and your joy will be endless. I require only that you kneel.
And i actually took you seriously as some kind pf balanced and unbiased voice! You have just revealed yourself as another christian charlattan acting like the devil. Nice game. You can't even keep your own soul talkless of having somebody else's. What a sham.
Re: Ask Me All Kinds Of Religious Questions That Baffles You! I Have The Answer! by Jenwitemi(m): 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2010
Eyah! Did i touch a raw nerve there? We are being rather angry on behalf of "our" god, aren't we? Stop acting like a child and smell the coffee yourself, my friend. grin
Your Jesus did not die for my sins because firstly, i was not there to commit any sin, and secondly, i no send am. Besides, yahweh should come down as himself to get his behind whipped for all his fork ups. I bet the whiplashing will mostly be done in the modern state of Israel for having put the israelis in such a mess alone.
e36991:

@Jenwitemi

"No oofeinse", as my good friend Mr Cork aka MrCrackles would say,

but it takes an a$$wipe to know or recognise an a$$hole. Pfft!

You ought, really, need to wake up and smell the coffee

He's already been down and died.

Died for sins, including your sins ironically

Quite a few people had their dreams and wishes come true

Yeah, almost two thousand years ago, "they got their hands on him and did him many many things"

Re: Ask Me All Kinds Of Religious Questions That Baffles You! I Have The Answer! by 667: 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2010
@Jenwitemi

God gave you human religion(to check you) when he realized that if he left you without check you would do and undo things. Religion was first preached to man the day he was created in the garden of Eden- ". . ., thou shall not eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,. . .". In Heaven there is a religion and they serve one God. There is politics in heaven or else how do you explain Lucifer's rebellion, he was very close to his maker.

In hell we only have one master, one mission and one goal given to us by Lucifer(as an angel) a.k.a Satan.

There are unseens power. Laws of Nature. You can not be on the fence. It is either you are for God or you are for us.

We demons know these things. Just ask me what ever boarders you, I promise to give you a honest solution. wink

But don't tell Satan i did.
Re: Ask Me All Kinds Of Religious Questions That Baffles You! I Have The Answer! by e36991: 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2010
*666*:

I AM SERIOUS!!!!!!

Jenwitemi:

Three quick questions;

3)When is he going to come down to this earth and die for his old screw-ups sins?

There are qite a number of people here who would like to get their hands on him and do him many many things. cheesy

*666*:

I can't wait to have your soul fried in hell. You will be one of my top generals at the battle front in fight against Jesus at the valley of Armageddon.

Embrace me as your god and king and your joy will be endless. I require only that you kneel.

Jenwitemi:

And i actually took you seriously as some kind pf balanced and unbiased voice!

You have just revealed yourself as another christian charlattan acting like the devil. Nice game.

You can't even keep your own soul talkless of having somebody else's. What a sham.

Jenwitemi:

Eyah! Did i touch a raw nerve there? We are being rather angry on behalf of "our" god, aren't we?

Stop acting like a child and smell the coffee yourself, my friend. grin

Your Jesus did not die for my sins because firstly, i was not there to commit any sin, and secondly, i no send am.

Besides, yahweh should come down as himself to get his behind whipped for all his fork ups.

I bet the whiplashing will mostly be done in the modern state of Israel for having put the israelis in such a mess alone.

@Jenwitemi

Why waste money . . .

Who needs to go to a circus with so much clowning going on here . . .

Free entertainment - a variety of coarse natured performances  grin grin SMH

Touch nerve? Nope! You wish . . .

Dont be a blockhead. "No oofeinse", as my good friend Mr Cork aka MrCrackles would say, grin

Yahweh has been and back . . .

To legally operate on earth, one needs a body (e.g. man or animal) . . .

and hey, I don't do angry,

I am too lazy to get angry grin
Re: Ask Me All Kinds Of Religious Questions That Baffles You! I Have The Answer! by 667: 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2010
I WANT YOU GUYS TO ASK QUESTIONS THAT BOARDERS YOU AND NOT TO FIND FAULT OR ARGUE. IF A DEMON LIKE ME IS ACTING GOOD TODAY I SEE NO REASON WHY EMPTY HOLLOW HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU WOULDN'T. IF YOU BLAB AGAIN IN MY THREAD, I WILL HAVE TO REMIND YOU WHY YOU ONCE FEAR THE DARK. angry

QUESTION? smiley
Re: Ask Me All Kinds Of Religious Questions That Baffles You! I Have The Answer! by Mudley313: 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2010
oh i see. create a FAKE online screen name pretending to be a FAKE agent of the mythical devil with the intention to propagate the supposed biddings of your FAKE imaginary jewish god. you christians are all a bunch of clowns. pls log off out your lame and unfunny gimmick of a screen name and go find yourself a real job outside. even your own bible abhors the lazy and jobless
Re: Ask Me All Kinds Of Religious Questions That Baffles You! I Have The Answer! by 667: 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2010
MAY THE MALLET OF SATAN BEFALL YOU WHILE YOU SLEEP.  angry

GOD IS GOD. HE UNDERSTANDS ALL LANGUAGES. HE IS CALLED BY MANY NAMES. WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY JEWISH GOD?

DID YOU EXPECT ME TO CRASH DOWN NAIRALAND OR KILL ONE OR TWO MEMBERS BEFORE YOU CONFIRM THAT I WAS SILVERLANCE THE RULER OF THE UNDERWORLD?

YOU WILL BE THE FIRST OF THAT LINE IF YOU WILL NOT SHUT UP AND ASK A QUESTION INSTEAD OF GRUMBLING.  angry

Re: Ask Me All Kinds Of Religious Questions That Baffles You! I Have The Answer! by Jenwitemi(m): 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2010
What a clown! Aren't you supposed to hate yahweh's behind? Looks like you are just another one of his popokisser. Or maybe you are trying to tell us that yahweh is the devil? Is yahweh your leader down yonder, mr. demon? Please answer truthfully, thenk you.
*666*:

MAY THE MALLET OF SATAN BEFALL YOU WHILE YOU SLEEP. angry

[b]GOD IS GOD. HE UNDERSTANDS ALL LANGUAGES. HE IS CALLED BY MANY NAMES. WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY JEWISH GOD?[/b]DID YOU EXPECT ME TO CRASH DOWN NAIRALAND OR KILL ONE OR TWO MEMBERS BEFORE YOU CONFIRM THAT I WAS SILVERLANCE THE RULER OF THE UNDERWORLD?

YOU WILL BE THE FIRST OF THAT LINE IF YOU WILL NOT SHUT UP AND ASK A QUESTION INSTEAD OF GRUMBLING. angry

Re: Ask Me All Kinds Of Religious Questions That Baffles You! I Have The Answer! by 667: 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2010
You are playing on me. There are secrets in this world. Great scientist ponder over these things. They are discovering some gradually.

You modern humans evolved from Homo Sapiens right? And they claimed all began somewhere in Africa. And they claimed there was dinosaurs on earth before right? Where did the dinosaurs go? What happened to it? How did Homo Sapiens started in Africa?
Do you know these things?

I do.

Even before creation of earth i know things that happened in heaven.(I can only remember a few though)
Re: Ask Me All Kinds Of Religious Questions That Baffles You! I Have The Answer! by Mudley313: 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2010
*666*:

MAY THE MALLET OF SATAN BEFALL YOU WHILE YOU SLEEP.  angry

GOD IS GOD. HE UNDERSTANDS ALL LANGUAGES. HE IS CALLED BY MANY NAMES. WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY JEWISH GOD?

DID YOU EXPECT ME TO CRASH DOWN NAIRALAND OR KILL ONE OR TWO MEMBERS BEFORE YOU CONFIRM THAT I WAS SILVERLANCE THE RULER OF THE UNDERWORLD?

YOU WILL BE THE FIRST OF THAT LINE IF YOU WILL NOT SHUT UP AND ASK A QUESTION INSTEAD OF GRUMBLING.  angry

smh at this queer. you must really be off your ruckers if you seriously think anyone here is buying into this your lame azz gimmick. I'm out. i think i've given you enough of the ATTENTION you actually come here to seek. But seriously dude, go get some help. after you go say na home trouble
Re: Ask Me All Kinds Of Religious Questions That Baffles You! I Have The Answer! by 667: 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2010
If you asked a christian question, i give an answer from your bible. If you ask from any other religion, I will give you from there also.

Do you see that one of my demons has hold on you?

Look! The truth is white, but you humans have different colors of eyes glasses on and when a human with a red colored shade looks at the truth, it is written in red, when another one with green looks, it is written in green. But the fact is, IT IS WHITE.

I hope you understand what i mean by that.

QUESTION?
Re: Ask Me All Kinds Of Religious Questions That Baffles You! I Have The Answer! by Jenwitemi(m): 12:07am On Dec 07, 2010
Okay, let me really humor this guy acting like a demon.

666, you said you were there from the beginning, right? Good here are some serious questions for you to tackle;

1) Why was war in heaven? A place of perfection should never have wars and strifes.

2) If you come up with the usual lazy answer that some angel became proud and challenged god, then explain how such a mind corruption enter into a realm that is supposed to be corruption proof?

Let us start with those two. You better give me a convincing answer, or else i will really trash this thread of yours.
Re: Ask Me All Kinds Of Religious Questions That Baffles You! I Have The Answer! by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 07, 2010
ha ha ha .

Mr. Devil they have given you an assignment. Go research well o!

I think it is because the angels (sons of God) had freewill. They were not robots. They were beigns created with freewill and some (led and decieved by lucifer) rebelled against God.

I am not saying It is what I beleive or not. I am saying it is Probably the Logical Answer.
Re: Ask Me All Kinds Of Religious Questions That Baffles You! I Have The Answer! by 667: 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2010
Another biblical question again?

Your suggestion wasn't far from the truth. Read revelation and you will see a perfect setting of how the thrown on God looks like. Look at the politics on earth and from there you will get a little ideal of how heaven looks like.

There are cherubim worshiping God without rest day and night crying HOLY HOLY HOLY IS THE LORD OF HOST. They have six feathers. They cover their faces with two, their fit with two and fly with two(that is an ideal of Islam ablution/ancient act which stand for holiness).

It was only Lucifer that was able to pass through the fire surrounding the throw of God because of the materials God used in making him(you will find a description of his makeup in Ezekiel and Isiah). He was the kings messenger (more like a town crier) who brings direct messages from the God who angel can not see, so that gave him an edge when he started deceiving some angels and preparing them for an overthrow which led to a fight between Lucifer and his converted Angels vs Angel Micheal and his troops(mind you before that day Lucifer had never seen anyone like Micheal in heaven. Angel Micheal is God in battle form).

Everything happening today has been foreseen by God.

Humans are not above their own though. A man's thought is himself. Before you do anything you must have conceived the thoughts.

God existed on His own(un-explainably uncomprehending). That is why he is everything, the omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent. Then he started thinking many things ie I want to be God, I want to be Father, I want to be King etc.

Everything that happens today happens with his permition. He knew Lucifer was going to rebel, he made it that way and he already had a backup plan.

In the beginning he wasn't God but he was just existing as what we call Logus. He created angels and the day they worshiped him he became God and King. He needed children to become Father. He created someone from himself in the form of soul and put him in mud clay and it became a living thing like Himself, and the clay man turn and saw someone and say Father. God became a Father. For him to be Savior His child had to fall from grace, and Lucifer was to play that role.

My child, God will achieve all his dream. This life is God's dream. Believe it or not. I am not a good writer so i can not write much and explain more better.

Any more questions or where don't you get in all?
Re: Ask Me All Kinds Of Religious Questions That Baffles You! I Have The Answer! by Rhino5dm: 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2010
So mr. 666 you actually fall for this first grade IQ trick-trap set for you?

ssmh@ your extrme dumbness.
So you came brandishing others as false religion?ehn!

Whacko! Get the last dose of your medication and quickly get back to your assylum confinement.
Re: Ask Me All Kinds Of Religious Questions That Baffles You! I Have The Answer! by 667: 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2010
There is a line between God and Satan. There is similar line between human biegns on earth become not humans are 100% human beigns. This is why you have problem on the earth.

This is why you have Homosexuals, thieves, killers, adultery etc. They all came from one family after the fall on human but mixed up in everybpdy today.
Re: Ask Me All Kinds Of Religious Questions That Baffles You! I Have The Answer! by 667: 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2010
@Rhino.5dm

Trap or no trap. This is an avenue to educate humans and not the trap setter. Besides you couldn't been more wiser than myself to have set a trap that would catch me, it back fired.
There is no branding here. You can see that i have stated where Islam got their ablution method from?
Re: Ask Me All Kinds Of Religious Questions That Baffles You! I Have The Answer! by Rhino5dm: 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2010
@666
ssmh@your ignorance and childishness.
Hope this is not about Allah? Hey mister! . . . .keep fooling your self. Rubbish!
Re: Ask Me All Kinds Of Religious Questions That Baffles You! I Have The Answer! by manmustwac(m): 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2010
why do people believe that god is imaginary?
Re: Ask Me All Kinds Of Religious Questions That Baffles You! I Have The Answer! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2010
good question from our athiest moderator
manmustwac:

why do people believe that god is imaginary?
As an atheist, u are one of those who believe 'god' is imaginary right? if so kindly answer the question cos i see it as a rhetoric
Re: Ask Me All Kinds Of Religious Questions That Baffles You! I Have The Answer! by 667: 9:23pm On Dec 07, 2010
Your guess is as good as my answer.
Because they have never seen him which is a valid reason to think he is imaginary.
Humans are more canal than they were many years ago. Ancient people usually had visitation by angel. Mind you these angels comes as humans but as a spirit minded person you would easily recognise them.

If God is imaginery, what about witches? Are they imaginery too?
Re: Ask Me All Kinds Of Religious Questions That Baffles You! I Have The Answer! by Cmanforall: 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2010
What's the connection between illuminati & the devil

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Reasons To Believe God Exists-by An Ex-atheist / Please How Are Pentecostal Bishops Ordained? / Apostle Johnson Suleman....happy Birthday!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.