Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Oyeyemi Receives University Of Ilorin Representatives In Her Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyeyemi Receives University Of Ilorin Representatives In Her Office (587 Views)

I Ensured My Wife Used Her Office To Help Some Of My Colleagues - Bulkachuwa / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / 'Kemi Adeosun Has Not Resigned' - Aide. Adeosun Spotted Working In Her Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oyeyemi Receives University Of Ilorin Representatives In Her Office by olahero(m): 9:04am On Jan 12, 2020
Oyeyemi Receives University of Ilorin Representatives in her Office

The Honourable Commissioner for Finance and Planning, Mrs Oyeyemi Olasumbo Florence received the representatives of her Alma Mater, University of Ilorin led by the Dean of the Faculty of Physical Science, Prof. Adekola F. A in her office.

The representatives appreciated the Kwara State Governor Mallam AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq for finding one of their students now a commissioner in Kwara worthy of the position.

While felicitating with the commissioner, Prof. Alafara who is the HoD of the department of industrial chemistry said, "On behalf of the University community, I appreciate the Executive Governor of Kwara state, Mallam AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq for finding you worthy of this position. I urge you to justify the confidence reposed in you by the Governor through dedication and commitment to excellence in the course of discharging your duties and working in line with his people-friendly policies"

While delivering their congratulatory message, the delegation paid tribute to Mrs Oyeyemi's hard work, diligence, perseverance and service to humanity as the representative pledged their total support to the Government. They also prayed for wisdom and guidance as she drives government's agenda for good governance and development of the state.

"The faculty is ready to support and partner with you in your defined assignments towards achieving your set goals for the upliftment of our great state, the state of harmony." The felicitation team concluded.

Other members of the representative includes: Prof Dosunmu, Dr. G. B. Adebayo, Mrs. Taofiqat O. Abu, Mrs Olowoseye Helen and Corper Amarachi Sylvanus

(1) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Commends El-rufa'i; This Is Why / Full Video - Ex Emir Of Kano Arrested And Sent On Exile Forever / As The World Battles COVID-19, Nigerians Confront COVIK 4-1-9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.