Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,589 members, 7,861,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

Pls Come To My Aid!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Come To My Aid!!! (2729 Views)

Please Come To My Aid Family Before I Give Up / Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago / Matured married folks, pls come to my aid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Pls Come To My Aid!!! by victorian(f): 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
Na wa o sad
Re: Pls Come To My Aid!!! by ifyalways(f): 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
ovalrose:

I just replied to your email, @ifyalways. My baby is getting better, he has begun raising the shoulder small small with effort. I kept all our correspondence for evidence sake should she try to deny anything here and screenshotted them all including text msgs, emails cos that's mostly how we communicated as she claimed she isn't on WhatsApp. I'd have attached them but I don't have enough MB and the phone isn't mine per se. What pained me most was the way she cut me off without feelings. If she didn't have the money immediately to give me and asked for a little time, I'd have understood, I swear to God. But like I said, let God be judge.
I will reply tomorrow please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. / My Son Picks Things Up From The Floor To Eat / I don't want to be a Single Mother!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.