Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

President Trump's Breaker Anointing Is Fighting Antichrist Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / President Trump's Breaker Anointing Is Fighting Antichrist Spirit (2893 Views)

Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming / The Unrevealed Truth Of The Antichrist / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Trump's Breaker Anointing Is Fighting Antichrist Spirit by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2020
Frank Amedia: Trump's Breaker Anointing Is Fighting Antichrist Spirit
2:00PM EST 1/1/2019 STEPHEN STRANG

It's hard to believe 2018 is almost over! As we begin the new year, it's important we look ahead and try to discern what God is saying to His people. To glean insight into that topic, I interviewed Pastor Frank Amedia on my "Strang Report" podcast. He told me God is using President Donald Trump to fight globalization, the breeding ground for the Antichrist spirit.

"Globalization has been halted to the sense that it's being dismantled," Amedia told me. "We see that in the EU—any one of the members of the EU that tried to oppose Trump and that breaker anointing have found themselves in chaos."

For example, Amedia points out, French President Emmanuel Macron—who has spoken out against Trump—had to leave in the middle of a meeting because Paris was burning. Then there's Chancellor Angela Merkel, who was one of the first to oppose Trump and is now no longer the head of the Christian Democratic Union in Germany. She too, Amedia says, has found herself in chaos.

"[We're seeing] opposition to the globalization that was gaining fervour in finding its path in the previous administration," Amedia says. "Why? Because I think we're beginning to see the budding of Babylon. The spirit of Babylon, the economic system of Babylon, is beginning to spring up. And we all know what that means. That means that this is the true system of the Antichrist. So our eyes should be looking very, very clearly at what's happening right now."

But Amedia doesn't think Trump is conscious of the spiritual implications of his agenda. Instead, he sees Trump as merely a vessel God is using to accomplish His purposes.

"Is Trump aware of what he's doing?" he asks. "I don't believe he's aligning it to prophecy. I don't think he's aligning it to Christian expectations. He's simply fulfilling assignments that God has put into him, and he's extending with those."

And yet Amedia is fully aware of the tremendous trouble spots in our nation. He says the promise God gave at Trump's election regarding the Supreme Court has yet to be completely fulfilled.

"We're still one justice short," Amedia tells me. "He promised three; we have two. ... I believe, and as I've said over and over, even during the Kavanaugh hearings, that the third one is coming sooner than we thought."

Amedia warns that there's a false sense of conservativism in the Supreme Court right now. Unfortunately, most of the justices are still voting liberal, Amedia says, so we need one or two more true conservatives.

And yet Amedia says he sees improvement in one of the most important political issues in the kingdom of God: abortion. Sixteen states have laws that have restricted the legal status of abortion, and four more will automatically ban abortion if Roe v. Wade is overturned. Another nine states have retained their abortion bans that preceded the legalization of abortion. In reality, only nine states want to hold on to Roe v. Wade.

"You know, Steve, as believers, that protecting the life of the unborn is dear to us; it's dear to removing curses from this nation," Amedia says. "And I don't think anybody can argue that it's not dear to the heart of God. That has to be kept in the forefront."

I agree—in fact, that's part of the reason I moved away from the Democratic Party. I couldn't in good conscience vote for people who support ungodly causes like abortion. But as Amedia says, God is using Trump to accomplish something. And in fact, that's why I wrote God and Donald Trump and, most recently, Trump Aftershock, which you can purchase at trumpaftershock.com. I wanted to shed light on the story the media refuses to tell—that God is using Trump to accomplish some incredible things.

But although God is doing mighty things in the nation right now, Amedia is cautious and believes the church must again become aware of the power of God. He tells the story of a well-known Korean pastor who visited the U.S. at the request of one of the biggest denominations. When the pastor came to America, he was disheartened at the lack of zeal for the Lord. Just before he left to return for Korea, he told the pastors who invited him that the American church is growing but not on the premises of the gospel, that they have a form of godliness but no power.

"I think we need to be a voice calling the body of Christ to get hot, to get on fire and not to be complacent or live on the laurels of an election that was won a couple years ago when we're losing so many battles day by day in the earth today," Amedia says.

This is certainly a somber word, and I encourage all who hear it to take what Amedia has to say seriously, which starts by examining our own hearts and lives. As the new year begins, we have an opportunity to reflect and ask God how He wants us to respond to what we're facing.

https://www.charismanews.com/opinion/74601-frank-amedia-trump-s-breaker-anointing-is-fighting-antichrist-spirit

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Trump's Breaker Anointing Is Fighting Antichrist Spirit by hisgrace090: 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
All fighting trump are really aware of this new development, they no that God is indeed using him and are now making all effort to stop trump.

The question remains, WHO CAN BATTLE WITH GOD?

4 Likes

Re: President Trump's Breaker Anointing Is Fighting Antichrist Spirit by Upton: 7:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hmmn
Re: President Trump's Breaker Anointing Is Fighting Antichrist Spirit by Righteousness89(m): 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
This is crux of the whole Hate Trump Matter..

Trump and Bibi( The Israeli Pm) are the 2 Major Leaders against the anti christ/pope Globalist Agenda...

It's being a long Spiritual And Physical Battle against President Trump..

They have used both physical and Spiritual means to get Him off, but due to The Divine Backing of the ALMIGHTY GOD, it has been a futile Effort.

Late 2017, Early 2018, I began Praying For President Donald Trump . GOD ALMIGHTY gave me a Revelation about President Trump.

I Remember seeing Him ( President Trump) at the Bank of river or Ocean.. He was supposed to cross over to a Higher place but this Ocean was before Him.. I saw President Trump Jump into the Ocean and He successfully swarm through despite the Hinderances he encountered..

He swarm through the Ocean and came up to the other side( The Higher level) . My Humble self was there. Immediately President Trump came out of the Water, He Gave me a very Passionate Hug. He also Helped other people out of the Ocean.. I saw at the back of cloths of people Trump helped, Names of Countries..

This made me know that He will pass through Turbulent challenges but will come out from them all...

Which is Exactly what has been playing out all this while.

In Conclusion, President Trump Presidency is a Mercy Period for All to make Amends, Repent and Accept JESUS CHRIST...

President Trump could be the last US President before the Rapture... GOD Has used Him to Delay certain things on Earth..

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Trump's Breaker Anointing Is Fighting Antichrist Spirit by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

https://www.charismanews.com/opinion/74601-frank-amedia-trump-s-breaker-anointing-is-fighting-antichrist-spirit

Perhaps you forgot the section on Nairaland forum you're opening this thread! wink

This is the RELIGIOUS section Sir!

So if you're posting anything here it should be religiously motivated. And of course you're trying to do that.
But something vital is missing here Sir.

There is no single quotation from God's word to back up what you're presenting, and you surely want people to take it seriously!

Undoubtedly you're teaching manmade traditions as authentic instead of God's word! Matthew 15:9, Mark 7:7 smiley

2 Likes

Re: President Trump's Breaker Anointing Is Fighting Antichrist Spirit by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:12am On Jan 13, 2020
hisgrace090:

All fighting trump are really aware of this new development, they no that God is indeed using him and are now making all effort to stop trump.

The question remains, WHO CAN BATTLE WITH GOD?

All those fighting against Trump are actually fighting against God's agenda.

3 Likes

Re: President Trump's Breaker Anointing Is Fighting Antichrist Spirit by sulasa07(m): 11:02am On Jan 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

Trump and Bibi( The Israeli Pm) are the 2 Major Leaders against the anti christ/pope Globalist Agenda...

They have used both physical and Spiritual means to get Him off, but due to The Divine Backing of the ALMIGHTY GOD, it has been a futile Effort.

Late 2017, Early 2018, I began Praying For President Donald Trump . GOD ALMIGHTY gave me a Revelation about President Trump.

I Remember seeing Him ( President Trump) at the Bank of river or Ocean.. He was supposed to cross over to a Higher place but this Ocean was before Him.. I saw President Trump Jump into the Ocean and He successfully swarm through despite the Hinderances he encountered..

He swarm through the Ocean and came up to the other side( The Higher level) . My Humble self was there. Immediately President Trump came out of the Water, He Gave me a very Passionate Hug. He also Helped other people out of the Ocean.. I saw at the back of cloths of people Trump helped, Names of Countries..

This made me know that He will pass through Turbulent challenges but will come out from them all...

In Conclusion, President Trump Presidency is a Mercy Period for All to make Amends, Repent and Accept JESUS CHRIST...

President Trump could be the last US President before the Rapture... GOD Has used Him to Delay certain things on Earth..
Politics is politics, trying to attach it with religion is not OK.I'm sure you've seen the news where all Nigerian polithiefcians came together at a party enjoying themselves while there foot soldiers are dying of hunger.
Trump and Satanyahu aren't good people, they themselves know that, Trump has been impeached and Satanyahu is facing corruption charges and also he's been losing his reelection but he's not giving up his post
The two of them are actually the ones who will bring the Antichrist

2 Likes

Re: President Trump's Breaker Anointing Is Fighting Antichrist Spirit by Righteousness89(m): 11:09am On Jan 13, 2020
[s]
sulasa07:

Politics is politics, trying to attach it with religion is not OK.I'm sure you've seen the news where all Nigerian polithiefcians came together at a party enjoying themselves while there foot soldiers are dying of hunger.
Trump and Satanyahu aren't good people, they themselves know that, Trump has been impeached and Satanyahu is facing corruption charges and also he's been losing his reelection but he's not giving up his post
The two of them are actually the ones who will bring the Antichrist
[/s]

There are things you don't know and you can't know...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Trump's Breaker Anointing Is Fighting Antichrist Spirit by sulasa07(m): 11:19am On Jan 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

OK but is Satanyahu corruption and bribery allegations wrong,just answer that and why there were 3 elections in a year in Israel with no result

1 Like

Re: President Trump's Breaker Anointing Is Fighting Antichrist Spirit by Righteousness89(m): 11:24am On Jan 13, 2020
sulasa07:

OK but is Satanyahu corruption and bribery allegations wrong,just answer that and why there were 3 elections in a year in Israel with no result

Try and research on corruption in Isreal..

Bibi Case is more of political...

Bibi has been a Terror to any anti-Zionist movement.. He is against any form of Palestine whatever..

If Bibi was Corrupt as they say, He will be Flushed out from Isreal..
Re: President Trump's Breaker Anointing Is Fighting Antichrist Spirit by sulasa07(m): 11:29am On Jan 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

Try and research on corruption in Isreal..

Bibi Case is more of political...

Bibi has been a Terror to any anti-Zionist movement.. He is against any form of Palestine whatever..

If Bibi was Corrupt as they say, He will be Flushed out from Isreal..
If he's truly not corrupt,he should stop using his immunity as PM

1 Like

Re: President Trump's Breaker Anointing Is Fighting Antichrist Spirit by Righteousness89(m): 11:31am On Jan 13, 2020
sulasa07:

If he's truly not corrupt,he should stop using his immunity as PM
Vote Him out Na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump's Breaker Anointing Is Fighting Antichrist Spirit by orunto27: 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
Honour To Trump. Glory To God. IJN AMEN !!!
Re: President Trump's Breaker Anointing Is Fighting Antichrist Spirit by orunto27: 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2020
HONOUR TO TRUMP. GLORY TO GOD. IJN AMEN !!!
Re: President Trump's Breaker Anointing Is Fighting Antichrist Spirit by orunto27: 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
All Scriptures(Write ups, Theses and Lectures) are from above And They are Excellent for Learning. Olaadegbu is right for giving us the Lesson in this Script.

1 Like

Re: President Trump's Breaker Anointing Is Fighting Antichrist Spirit by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

You have seen and spoken well. God bless you. smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Trump's Breaker Anointing Is Fighting Antichrist Spirit by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:20am On Jan 15, 2020
Maximus69:

Perhaps you forgot the section on Nairaland forum you're opening this thread! wink

This is the RELIGIOUS section Sir!

So if you're posting anything here it should be religiously motivated. And of course you're trying to do that.
But something vital is missing here Sir.

There is no single quotation from God's word to back up what you're presenting, and you surely want people to take it seriously!

Undoubtedly you're teaching manmade traditions as authentic instead of God's word! Matthew 15:9, Mark 7:7 smiley

You will not see how it is related to Christ because you are operating with an antichrist spirit. undecided
Re: President Trump's Breaker Anointing Is Fighting Antichrist Spirit by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:22am On Jan 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

That is because he has been blinded by the antichrist's spirit. undecided

2 Likes

Re: President Trump's Breaker Anointing Is Fighting Antichrist Spirit by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:24am On Jan 15, 2020
orunto27:

Honour To Trump. Glory To God. IJN AMEN !!!

What do you mean by 'IJN AMEN'? undecided
Re: President Trump's Breaker Anointing Is Fighting Antichrist Spirit by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:26am On Jan 15, 2020
orunto27:

All Scriptures(Write ups, Theses and Lectures) are from above And They are Excellent for Learning. Olaadegbu is right for giving us the Lesson in this Script.

All glory goes to God. smiley

1 Like

Re: President Trump's Breaker Anointing Is Fighting Antichrist Spirit by orunto27: 11:29am On Jan 15, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

What do you mean by 'IJN AMEN'? undecided

Praying in Tongue.
Re: President Trump's Breaker Anointing Is Fighting Antichrist Spirit by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:40am On Jan 15, 2020
orunto27:

Praying in Tongue.

There are different tongues. What tongue precisely? undecided
Re: President Trump's Breaker Anointing Is Fighting Antichrist Spirit by orunto27: 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

There are different tongues. What tongue precisely? undecided

It's my fundamental Right to pray for Olaadegbu and Trump in Spirit.
Re: President Trump's Breaker Anointing Is Fighting Antichrist Spirit by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2020
orunto27:

It's my fundamental Right to pray for Olaadegbu and Trump in Spirit.

As long as it is in the Holy Spirit. cheesy
Re: President Trump's Breaker Anointing Is Fighting Antichrist Spirit by orunto27: 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

As long as it is in the Holy Spirit. cheesy

I'm superior to Satanic Spirits.
Re: President Trump's Breaker Anointing Is Fighting Antichrist Spirit by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
orunto27:

I'm superior to Satanic Spirits.

Way to go!

1 Share

Re: President Trump's Breaker Anointing Is Fighting Antichrist Spirit by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
Upton:

Hmmn

The devil is a liar. cheesy
Re: President Trump's Breaker Anointing Is Fighting Antichrist Spirit by Prechgold1180(m): 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

hope you know this can be modified
Next time create thread outside nairaland
Re: President Trump's Breaker Anointing Is Fighting Antichrist Spirit by FullBlastLight: 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
Prechgold1180:
hope you know this can be modified Next time create thread outside nairaland
How exactly did u mean here? Huh?

1 Like

Re: President Trump's Breaker Anointing Is Fighting Antichrist Spirit by donnie(m): 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
grin grin grin SMH.
When you do not recognize who the children of ISRAEL are, all your interpretations of scripture and endtime events will be false. You will always miss.

That's why Isrealites who are Christians are deceived into thinking Trump is for them. None of these people are for you. They all work in agreement for your slavery cos they're all part of the BEAST system. They know who you are and they know what time it is.

They see us waking up around the world, and so they're moving quickly now to shut down and shut you in.

WAKE UP!!
Re: President Trump's Breaker Anointing Is Fighting Antichrist Spirit by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

"MAGA vs The Swamp"

1 Like

Re: President Trump's Breaker Anointing Is Fighting Antichrist Spirit by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
donnie:

grin grin grin SMH.
When you do not recognize who the children of ISRAEL are, all your interpretations of scripture and endtime events will be false. You will always miss.

That's why Isrealites who are Christians are deceived into thinking Trump is for them. None of these people are for you. They all work in agreement for your slavery cos they're all part of the BEAST system. They know who you are and they know what time it is.

They see us waking up around the world, and so they're moving quickly now to shut down and shut you in.

WAKE UP!!

"But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness"! (Matthew 6:23).

(1) (Reply)

EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! / Does The Bible Discriminate Against Women? / Do You Not Know It Is Wrong To Your Pastor 'daddy'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.