Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,570 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 (40567 Views)

2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju / Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown / 2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by evidencenews1: 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
Blackking98:
my brother. I'm from the SS . I'm more pained than you do that our son lost in 2015 partly to Yoruba betrayal. But honestly 2023 is still far and who knows it might be to the advantage of igbos few months to election u never know. But honestly again imagine know extremist like El rufai or Rabiu kwakwanso being president of Nigeria, what the short midget is doing in kaduna he'll carry it out brutally on the whole country. By then not only has our anger put us in soup but it'll put the Future generations of the south is hotter soup. The bigger picture here is to keep fulani out of power in 2023 no matter the difference we have in the South please. I'm an ibibio man and we do have internal issues with our sister tribes like Efik or Annang and the rest, but when an outsider comes looking for our trouble we put our differences aside and deal with the intruder, that's how the south should be to survive the fulani onslaught because the hausas and major nothern tribes have been subdued. I would actually prefer seyi makinde or Rotimi akeredolu to any gworo chewing extremist from the North. Truth ve told it's the turn of the East but the fulani know it would signal an end to their hegemony in this country and that's why they are trying hard to stop it with the yorubas unknowingly doing their bidding with some selfish traitors among them
You are very reasonable, The South must unite. Let me tell you, if a Yoruba Man like Osibanjo, or an Edo Man like Oshomole for instance becomes president, i as an Igbo Man may not get a federal job, but i know that the president thinks like me and i will not be killed or my daughter will not be raped by a herdsman like if someone like Elrufai. So let the South unite if we don't want the north to rule us forever
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Darkpantheram: 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
DEROX:
Sw has a better chance of be coming nigerian president and partially ss..Sw are more closer to the northerners and if northerners are forced to leave power it will be given to yorubas trust me they wont give a perceived enemy thats why Sw candidates stand better chances by far

You Yoruba people see the Hausa/Fulani people as your friends but they don't recognize you as their friends.

That's how your past leaders keep seeing them and they're showing you that they are never your friends.

You're just useful tools in their hands.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by emmanueljonado(m): 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
‪• Reach out to prospective clients and make presentations to individuals or groups‬
‪• Prepare periodic marketing reports for the attention of management‬

‪*Send* your resume to solarity4u@gmail.com or message 08164774502(NoCalling) on WhatsApp with your cv‬
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by evidencenews1: 2:34pm On Jan 14, 2020
CharlotteFlair:
. Emphasis on bolded.

You are not a Yoruba man, why do you keep claiming one.

No Yoruba man, dead or living, big, small, man or woman, onile or ajoji alejo, slave or master, read or unread, home and abroad will ever write "Pele" which means sorry in Yoruba language, as "Kpele".

For starters, theres no KP in the Yoruba alphabets. KP which prounounces "Kphi" is an Eastern dialect.

Therefore, if someone from the east is to write the word "pelee" , they would write it as "kpele".

While Yorubas will say "Pa", Easterners would say "Kwa or kpa"
Yoruba....PE
Easterner...Kwe or Kpe
Yoruba...Gba
Easterner...Gwa, as a few more examples.

So I put it to you that you are not Yoruba. And this is not the first time I'm noticing this in your posts.

Metaphysical, babaRamota80 take note. I copied you cos you the foremost Yoruba promoters here.

this is what they do here so we keep fighting. Let me tell you, as an Igbo Man, i can easily get a Yoruba lady as a wife but i can hardly get a fulani lady for a wife. My nephew is married to a Yoruba lady, what does that tell you? The South must unite, the north must not exceed 2023 or the South will go to the dogs

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by evidencenews1: 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2020
ifiokjohn:
If the west contest power then the North must contest and we in the South south will vote them to win.

In the South, the west and the Ss has done their turn, equity demands it comes to the east but if it doesn't, then the north should continue ruling us. no p!

and am from Akwa Ibom state if you don't know.
Yes the north will contest, what do you expect smiley but no Igbo Man should contest as a vp in order to get the SE/SS vote, i personally will not vote that person. the position of the VP has no respect. The South must get the the position of the president SIMPLE
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by itsme01: 2:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
CharlotteFlair:
. Emphasis on bolded.

You are not a Yoruba man, why do you keep claiming one.

No Yoruba man, dead or living, big, small, man or woman, onile or ajoji alejo, slave or master, read or unread, home and abroad will ever write "Pele" which means sorry in Yoruba language, as "Kpele".

For starters, theres no KP in the Yoruba alphabets. KP which prounounces "Kphi" is an Eastern dialect.

Therefore, if someone from the east is to write the word "pelee" , they would write it as "kpele".

While Yorubas will say "Pa", Easterners would say "Kwa or kpa"
Yoruba....PE
Easterner...Kwe or Kpe
Yoruba...Gba
Easterner...Gwa, as a few more examples.

So I put it to you that you are not Yoruba. And this is not the first time I'm noticing this in your posts.

Metaphysical, babaRamota80 take note. I copied you cos you the foremost Yoruba promoters here.

grin grin

wetin this wan dey talk sef... kwa kpe gwa... mscheew!!

why did you change that chocolate fine picture to this horrible mama piss own
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by ifiokjohn(m): 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2020
evidencenews1:
Yes the north will contest, what do you expect smiley but no Igbo Man should contest as a vp in order to get the SE/SS vote, i personally will not vote that person. the position of the VP has no respect. The South must get the the position of the president SIMPLE
VP or not in doesn't matter.. they can choose some one from Ss to fill the void then the Igbo and Yorubas go wait for next40 years then
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by CharlotteFlair: 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
itsme01:

grin grin

Address the issues I raised you effing Igbo!
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by CharlotteFlair: 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
evidencenews1:
this is what they do here so we keep fighting. Let me tell you, as an Igbo Man, i can easily get a Yoruba lady as a wife but i can hardly get a fulani lady for a wife. My nephew is married to a Yoruba lady, what does that tell you? The South must unite, the north must not exceed 2023 or the South will go to the dogs
I'm not ethusiastic about it, but I admire your trusting completely.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by DEROX: 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
Darkpantheram:

You Yoruba people see the Hausa/Fulani people as your friends but they don't recognize you as their friends.

That's how your past leaders keep seeing them and they're showing you that they are never your friends.

But you mean they will rather give igbos or ss than us wow am hearing this for the first time check history its Either northerners or when forced yorubas gej was opportunity deal with it wink
Darkpantheram:

But you mean they will rather give igbos or ss than us wow am hearing this for the first time check history its Either northerners or when forced yorubas gej was opportunity deal with it.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Blackking98(m): 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
evidencenews1:
You are very reasonable, The South must unite. Let me tell you, if a Yoruba Man like Osibanjo, or an Edo Man like Oshomole for instance becomes president, i as an Igbo Man may not get a federal job, but i know that the president thinks like me and i will not be killed or my daughter will not be raped by a herdsman like if someone like Elrufai. So let the South unite if we don't want the north to rule us forever

Exactly. And not just rule is forever but systemically eliminate us as they're doing in the middle belt. How ever we can't allow petty squabbles blind us from seeing the big picture.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by itsme01: 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
CharlotteFlair:
Oh no! You should have just kept than open your mouth to prove my doubt.

wo iwo lomo... goodluck Mr Eistien
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Benjanyne: 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

[/s]
more trash
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Benjanyne: 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

grin grin

[/s]
trash
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Cchuks27(m): 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
Blackking98:

Read before you comment. He actually supports Igbo presidency and he's saying if it's not Igbo or Yoruba or Niger Delta come 2023 Nigeria should split. Read and understand before u conclude

He only said that to seem neutral. Shift.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by CharlotteFlair: 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
itsme01:

Ok
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Blackking98(m): 5:26pm On Jan 14, 2020
Cchuks27:

He only said that to seem neutral. Shift.
Oh please save it. Now he wants to be fair you still have a problem with it. There is a big picture ahead of 2023 which if the fulani remain in power they'll systemically exterminate us here in the South as they have done in the middle belt and remain Lord's and Kings of Nigeria, understanding fully well the political misunderstanding between igbos and Yorubas of which they are stoking the flames of discord, forget about the petty squabbles with Yorubas and look at the big picture, is it Yorubas that are killing and raping people in the SE? Is it Yorubas are coming to drag your land with you? NO. We in the South South have let 2011 go away in order to look at the big picture. Imagine extremist like El rufai or kwakwanso being president, what he's doing in kaduna he'll do it Nationwide and brutally. Our generations unborn will never forgive us for allowing a petty squabble make us loose the ultimate goal. Please be wise.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Cchuks27(m): 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
Blackking98:

Oh please save it. Now he wants to be fair you still have a problem with it. There is a big picture ahead of 2023 which if the fulani remain in power they'll systemically exterminate us here in the South as they have done in the middle belt and remain Lord's and Kings of Nigeria, understanding fully well the political misunderstanding between igbos and Yorubas of which they are stoking the flames of discord, forget about the petty squabbles with Yorubas and look at the big picture, is it Yorubas that are killing and raping people in the SE? Is it Yorubas are coming to drag your land with you? NO. We in the South South have let 2011 go away in order to look at the big picture. Imagine extremist like El rufai or kwakwanso being president, what he's doing in kaduna he'll do it Nationwide and brutally. Our generations unborn will never forgive us for allowing a petty squabble make us loose the ultimate goal. Please be wise.

The wisdom starts with south west unconditionally supporting the Igbo (south east) presidency in 2023. Until then, all status quo remains the same. End of story.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Blackking98(m): 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
Cchuks27:

The wisdom starts with south west unconditionally supporting the Igbo (south east) presidency in 2023. Until then, all status quo remains the same. End of story.
Lol. You're extremely bitter
Ok o. Our conversation ends here
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Cchuks27(m): 4:44am On Jan 15, 2020
Blackking98:

Lol. You're extremely bitter
Ok o. Our conversation ends here

Bitter? Nah!
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Mjpem23(m): 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2020
Insectkiller:

See dis one??
What do u knw??
Igbo to rule??
Mtchewww..

The best trybe would have been an Ijaw man.

Am talking from the angle of supremacy that alwaz come to play whenever anybody from d three major tribes rule...

So, I want a neutral small tribe to rule for 20years (5 tenures)

You’re same to me bro

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Tflex01: 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2020
LabDNA:

[s]To your chagrin, I am speaking for the SE and SS, and unfortunately you are not from there. Did you see any one of them disputing my submissions apart from fake wannabes like you?

I spoke for them before the 2015 election and they both voted in the same direction, I will speak for them again till 2023 and we already know how they will vote.

Politics is predictable in Nigeria. Any good political analyst knows the political pulse of every region at any given time[/s].

Lol... I can only have a good laugh.

Delusion of grandeur. grin
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by ADAlBEKU: 4:33am On Jan 19, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) / Godswill Akpabio Wears Chieftaincy Turban / Man Enters Gutter To Celebrate Okorocha’s Defeat, Says “Imo Is Free”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.