Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Former President Obasanjo Humiliated By Fayose At Oyinlola's Thanksgiving Event - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Obasanjo Humiliated By Fayose At Oyinlola's Thanksgiving Event (13238 Views)

Fayose At Governor Ikpeazu's Mother's Burial (pictures) / Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today / Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former President Obasanjo Humiliated By Fayose At Oyinlola's Thanksgiving Event by IbroYaya: 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2010
I like Obj. See him smiling.lol
He knows how to blend with everyone. Dinning with the enemy. hahahaha
Re: Former President Obasanjo Humiliated By Fayose At Oyinlola's Thanksgiving Event by foyeks2001(f): 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2010
jbkomo:

The point still remains; Obj is actualy the father of naughty person, Fayose is one of his son(naughty person) who is trying to break from the father's grip. And oyinlola, a thieve celebrating his 7 years uninterupted looting

like this

i love wat Fayose did to that useless man called Obj, imagining him attending a so-called thanksgiving of one of his most useless ex governor of our time, dunno wat he's celebrating anyway after looting my state's treachery, i can not pinpoint his achievement to the development of Osun for over 7years, all wat we saw, heard on radio, tv were all propaganda of his achievement truly Obansanjo is a father of bastards and ex Osun state governor(Oyinlola) is amongst them
Re: Former President Obasanjo Humiliated By Fayose At Oyinlola's Thanksgiving Event by Meldrick(m): 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2010
This country is funny. Can you imagine an individual kicked out of Government house and instead of sobbing over the shameful exit, he is jubilating. He is celebrating the loot for over 3 years. Over three years he enjoyed everything meant for a Govenor and people are gathered celebrating. Shame and integrity has long been buried.

Shame on Oyinlola
Re: Former President Obasanjo Humiliated By Fayose At Oyinlola's Thanksgiving Event by Muza(m): 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2010
[size=15pt]I dey Laugh[/size]
Re: Former President Obasanjo Humiliated By Fayose At Oyinlola's Thanksgiving Event by Muza(m): 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2010
[size=20pt]I still dey Laugh o[/size]
Re: Former President Obasanjo Humiliated By Fayose At Oyinlola's Thanksgiving Event by Muza(m): 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2010
[size=25pt]Uptill now I still dey Laugh[/size] grin
Re: Former President Obasanjo Humiliated By Fayose At Oyinlola's Thanksgiving Event by skfa1: 2:18pm On Dec 06, 2010
The time dem be dey share ghana must go, dem no curse each other o.
Re: Former President Obasanjo Humiliated By Fayose At Oyinlola's Thanksgiving Event by Kennyblues(m): 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2010
I would rather Fayose thread softly with OBJ, being an elder statesman and considering his age. Anybody would do what Fayose did or said to OBJ considering the circumstances that led to him loosing the highly revered sit of Ekiti state government. However it is the confirmation of the saying "whatever one sow he shall reap. If OBJ had lead lived an exemplary life in politics, he would have gotten the insult meted out to him. Fayose, I feel your pain but not you felt the pain of the Ekiti people while you held sway as the governor as a lot of atrocities were committed during your reign. A child who bends over to view the buttocks of the elders should remember his buttocks is quite expose to people behind him too.

Anyway I dey laugh o
Re: Former President Obasanjo Humiliated By Fayose At Oyinlola's Thanksgiving Event by Ymodulus: 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2010
I no fit laugh
Re: Former President Obasanjo Humiliated By Fayose At Oyinlola's Thanksgiving Event by 1025: 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2010
I donot care if it is Obj,Obj may be evil but my concern here is the status of a former president of soverenign country called Nigeria. The security agencies need to question Fayose and caution him. Whether we like it or not, the status of the former president must be respected! Angry

I totally agree with you. Fayose is a market thug. It is a shame that he thinks he is somebody because he was a Governor once. The guy should look at himself in the mirror and asked, was his behaviour that of a leader or garage boys.

@chiozor , vigasimple,
one day, one of u will question where the secuirty agencies of abacha were when death struck. did u ask ur obasanjo where the security agencies of bola ige when he was killed in cold blood.
IF GOD DO NOT WATCH OVER THE CITIES, IN VAIN DO THEY LABOUR AS IN THOSE WHO WATCH OVER THE CITIES.
the most important thing in life is APPOINTED TIME. when the APPOINTED TIME comes, nothing will stop action.
no matter how mad or crazy fayose is, there are hundreds of ppl in that gathering, WHY OBASANJO?
wether we like it or not, obasanjo is not the only ex president nigeria has and for these things to be repeating itself, something is wrong somewhere.
we must live our live for tomorrow. fayose knows something u and i don't.
if u make urself banana, monkey will definitely enjoy u as meal.
at his age, obj must know where he belongs and not showing himself in every child's birthday ceremony.
tell me, what is our elder statesman doing in a criminal's house if he is not one. a man who stole the ppl's mandate and was humiliated out of office was having a thanksgiving, our ex-president went there to be the master of ceremony that warranted him to ask fayose why he did not greet him.
greeting na by force? we expect obasnjo to go out of politics and enjoy his loots instead of showing himself here and there.
the other time, it was a madman, this time, fayose who knows what next. maybe a dog.

anyways, we dey laughooooooooooo

You are quite right. Fayose will go and dobale for OBJ behing closed doors - OBJ loves people like Fayose who display what OBJ calls rascality; they remind OBJ of his youthful days.  We are unfortunately blessed cursed with thugs as leaders in that country.

@ndu_chucks,
if someone calls u a thief inside the market and come back to the house to say am sorry, what happened to the market women and men who have gone to their different destinations with the news?
Re: Former President Obasanjo Humiliated By Fayose At Oyinlola's Thanksgiving Event by Ymodulus: 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2010
I no fit laugh
Re: Former President Obasanjo Humiliated By Fayose At Oyinlola's Thanksgiving Event by bisiaet: 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2010
Well it is very unfortunate as it happened but no matter what is their differences Fayose lost manner at that point when he knew he was coming for fight why cant he stays in his house? This is one of his character in him I dislike so much because despite his education a bloody garage tout is more constructive in manner and talk than him.

Look at the gathering Oyinlola, IBB, OBJ & Fayose poster look at this set up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still goes back to Fayose calling Obj father of b a s t a r d s definately he is one of those b a s t a r d for sure. Radicalism does not mean lost of commonsense and be so disrespectful this guy has no common sense and he is so disrespectful even to the royal fathers in his state. What has got wrong with his head? I wonder what will his activities will be when he was a student or how does he manage his home I seriously wonder I had met him one one one oh my God I was so dissappointed by his utterance damn too unurtured and uncontrlled,
Re: Former President Obasanjo Humiliated By Fayose At Oyinlola's Thanksgiving Event by 13volts(m): 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2010
Just thinking everybody except GJE is having problem wit OBJ.
Re: Former President Obasanjo Humiliated By Fayose At Oyinlola's Thanksgiving Event by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2010
chiozor:

I donot care if it is Obj,Obj may be evil but my concern here is the status of a former president of soverenign country called Nigeria. The security agencies need to question Fayose and caution him. Whether we like it or not, the status of the former president must be respected! angry

gimme a break! Didn't you read the story?

Fayose came into the venue of the party, greeted those whom he fancied, and quietly ignored OBJ to go and take his seat. . .only for OBJ to attack him FIRST. Indeed, OBJ took it to the gutter level FIRST by calling Fayose a basterd. . .and Fayose rightfully REACTED by calling him the father of basterds. How can any right-thinking person blame Fayose for retaliating an insult? So because OBJ is an ex president or an 'elder', that gives him the right to freely insult anyone he likes with impunity? Rubbish. By my own philosophy, the blame never rests with he who retaliates, but he who strikes IN THE FIRST PLACE. If you cut my finger, I'll chop off your two whole arms. . .and I'll have no apologies because you STARTED the vicious cycle. Thats the principle that must be applied in Fayose/OBJ's case.

In fact, Fayose deserves a medal for this.
Re: Former President Obasanjo Humiliated By Fayose At Oyinlola's Thanksgiving Event by Koikoi(m): 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2010
honestly, am at a loss. the yorubas are known to show high respect to elders!!! cry cry cry
Re: Former President Obasanjo Humiliated By Fayose At Oyinlola's Thanksgiving Event by Ladyrsky46: 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2010
Koikoi:

honestly, am at a loss. the yorubas are known to show high respect to elders!!! cry cry cry
Respect? For? If OBJ wanted respect, he'll be in his country house leaving politics to others younger than him. You show respect to elders who deserve respect. Respect must be earned. Fair enough our culture demands it for elders, but is OBJ behaving like an elder? All of them are crooks angry

Give honour where honour is due. Then again, it was kinda rude undecided(moral values vs heart)

It did make me lmbo though grin grin grin grin.
Re: Former President Obasanjo Humiliated By Fayose At Oyinlola's Thanksgiving Event by formebyme: 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2010
Oh Please,Obj cannot be regarded as an elder anymore,he has single-handedly degraded himself and his status and he deserves every bit of whatever is meted to him whether by his once boy-tout or a frustrated Nigerian,
This so called elderstates men are a disgrace undecided angry
Re: Former President Obasanjo Humiliated By Fayose At Oyinlola's Thanksgiving Event by bababuff(m): 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2010
Fayose is a disgrace the the Yoruba people and culture.

Fayose, "omo a se iru fun e"
Re: Former President Obasanjo Humiliated By Fayose At Oyinlola's Thanksgiving Event by zenithprof(m): 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2010
This forum is one of the funniest i have seen in my life, am just having fun with all your comments so far.my take about the fracas that broke out between OBJ and his estranged son fayose is uncalled for.looking at what happen fayose already have OBJ in mind to disgrace him at oyinlola thanksgiving service how on earth will he attend a gathering of such magnitude after exchanging pleasantries with other dignitaries but blatantly refuse to greet the one and only funny baba what do you expect after all fayose should have greeted been his "son".it really shows the kind of people we have in Nigeria as leaders.God help us Amen
Re: Former President Obasanjo Humiliated By Fayose At Oyinlola's Thanksgiving Event by tpia1: 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2010
Hosting reporters at his Ota Farm, OBJ, as he is fondly known, took members of the press on a tour of his thriving business. He was particularly keen on showing off his flourishing cassava plants.

if i plant cassava, i hope he wont undercut me?

just soliloquizing.
Re: Former President Obasanjo Humiliated By Fayose At Oyinlola's Thanksgiving Event by seanet02: 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2010
Me too i dey laugh o. You see both obj and fayose are crooks, they are one of the numerous problems confronting this retarded country. Obj is a useless AGBAYA, fayose a retarded monkey. They are both real bastards. They can go jump in the lake, who cares?
Re: Former President Obasanjo Humiliated By Fayose At Oyinlola's Thanksgiving Event by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2010
tpia1:

if i plant cassava, i hope he wont undercut me?

just soliloquizing.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Former President Obasanjo Humiliated By Fayose At Oyinlola's Thanksgiving Event by babsmii(m): 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2010
2011 would not be funny, expect greatest back-stabing and the unexpected, i'll just go to Accra, chill and c it all on CNN,
Obj is up to something funny and Fayose just shot himself in the butt cos with d little i know about that man called "Ekun" "Olori -Oko", he'll make sure Fayose never smell that seat anymore, never have a successful business and he'll be forced to relocate to Cameroun.
Re: Former President Obasanjo Humiliated By Fayose At Oyinlola's Thanksgiving Event by seyibrown(f): 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2010
Koikoi:

bababuff:

Fayose is a disgrace the the Yoruba people and culture.

Do not forget that in YORUBALAND 'Agba iya, agba oshi, agba yeye, agba ete' are reserved for elders who do not behave like true elders! The kind of elders that happen to be in the market place when the new-born's head goes totally out of shape!
Re: Former President Obasanjo Humiliated By Fayose At Oyinlola's Thanksgiving Event by Guyman02: 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2010
bababuff:

Fayose is a disgrace to the Yoruba people and culture.

And Obasanjo is a role model for the yoruba people like you abi? An elder that stays at home while the she-goat delivers in tethers? grin
Like the Igbo proverb says; if an adult intentionally pushes down a kid, he should not complain if a bad word comes out from the mouth of the kid; Obj got what he deserved,  Respect is reciprocal,

[size=13pt] After All Greeting No Be By Force[/size]
Re: Former President Obasanjo Humiliated By Fayose At Oyinlola's Thanksgiving Event by dayokanu(m): 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2010
Kudos to Fayose.

OBJ got exactly what he deserved. The same way OBj acted was the way he was treated, if an elderly person doesnt act in the manner beffiting of an elder, he deserves to be disrespected.

An elder should place himself in the position of an elderly Not encouraging thuggery, Political violence, killings Anyone that crowned Adedibu as the father of SW politics deserves to be disrespected by all Yoruba sons and daughter.

If the kind of your town brings a mad man and install him as the head of your family then the king deserves to be disrespected.

Yorubas say, Agbalagba ti o ba so agbado mo idi, so ara re di alawada adie (When an elder ties corn to his waist, He makes himself the playmates of chicken as they would follow him about.)
Re: Former President Obasanjo Humiliated By Fayose At Oyinlola's Thanksgiving Event by Olalimits(m): 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2010
Aah,i like this!!!
It shows they were all bad but Fayose has come to realised the truth & trying to correct his mistakes but he shouldn't do it in the disrespectful manner!!!
Re: Former President Obasanjo Humiliated By Fayose At Oyinlola's Thanksgiving Event by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2010
dayokanu:

Kudos to Fayose.

OBJ got exactly what he deserved. The same way OBj acted was the way he was treated, if an elderly person doesnt act in the manner beffiting of an elder, he deserves to be disrespected.

An elder should place himself in the position of an elderly Not encouraging thuggery, Political violence, killings Anyone that crowned Adedibu as the father of SW politics deserves to be disrespected by all Yoruba sons and daughter.

If the kind of your town brings a mad man and install him as the head of your family then the king deserves to be disrespected.

Yorubas say, Agbalagba ti o ba so agbado mo idi, so ara re di alawada adie (When an elder ties corn to his waist, He makes himself the playmates of chicken as they would follow him about.)

Lol. I never cease to be cracked up by these native proverbs.
Re: Former President Obasanjo Humiliated By Fayose At Oyinlola's Thanksgiving Event by 1025: 6:34pm On Dec 06, 2010
why is charity trying to begin from outside here on this forum? why are ppl here talking about respect when obasanjo has lost all the respects he has as a man.
who will even fight for him if his own son does not want to see him. why will a man who descended so low as to sleep with his son's wife dream of respect.
obj shld go back to his house and build his respect from there. those who live by the sword die by the sword. Obj believes in do or die so that was exactly what fayose have brought to him.
shameless old man. one day, okada men will beat him like a common criminal that he is and only then will nairalanders understand respect.
Re: Former President Obasanjo Humiliated By Fayose At Oyinlola's Thanksgiving Event by tpia1: 6:36pm On Dec 06, 2010

which kain proverb be this.
Re: Former President Obasanjo Humiliated By Fayose At Oyinlola's Thanksgiving Event by nich(m): 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2010
@ topic,

ehen! i'd have preferred a video.
Re: Former President Obasanjo Humiliated By Fayose At Oyinlola's Thanksgiving Event by Gbawe: 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2010
1025:

why is charity trying to begin from outside here on this forum? why are ppl here talking about respect when obasanjo has lost all the respects he has as a man.
who will even fight for him if his own son does not want to see him. [b]why will a man who descended so low as to sleep with his son's wife dream of respect.
obj shld go back to his house and build his respect from there. those who live by the sword die by the sword. Obj believes in do or die so that was exactly what fayose have brought to him.[/b]shameless old man. one day, okada men will beat him like a common criminal that he is and only then will nairalanders understand respect.

Indeed. if not for the benign and docile nature of Nigerians OBJ should not be able to show his face anywhere in the SW region. The man did his utmost best to deliberately decimate the region with terrible leaderships. Was this same Fayose not OBJ's "son" once ? If you decide that your life ambition is to become adopted father to agberos , area boys and 419ner (fayose, Andy Uba et al)  then prepare for the day when they will insult you because it is what those characters do .

When OBJ was grooming all these thugs , to include Fayose, for leadership so he could retain control by proxy no one talked about respect. Abeg make OBJ and his "sons" carry dem wahala go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Electoral Fraud: 2 Minors Nabbed With Ballot Papers Stuffed In Bag / Is The SOUTH EAST Just As Parasitic As The North??? / Man Arrested For Alleged Goat Theft In Kwara (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.