Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,615 members, 7,861,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

Where U At The Experience 2010 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where U At The Experience 2010 (665 Views)

Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" / PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. / Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where U At The Experience 2010 by king555(m): 11:42pm On Dec 05, 2010
Hi good people, where u at this year experience? how did it fell to be in such event? what is your observations, remarks, recommendations or what did u notice , I enjoy the prayers, praise and worship, how ever i have problem with ushering and security , the MAIN hall was crowded and there was so much miss conducts. ushers started working late, my own point of view

please the reason for this is so that thing will be noted and corrections and suggestions will be taken for us to have a BIG and BETTER EXPERIENCE 2011
Re: Where U At The Experience 2010 by poweredcom(m): 11:48pm On Dec 05, 2010
Use to be a Fan

But these day I am not, its not neccssary, Ok I philosophy, a lot, not follow follow religion
Re: Where U At The Experience 2010 by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 07, 2010
The USHERING was not well coordinated. At a point, I single handedly rescued a lady usher frm being trampld on while she wz sharing d free EXPERIENCE magazines. I saved her frm death dat day. Its stl d hottest & biggest concert worldwide.

(1) (Reply)

Mo'cheddar / Reason: The Enemy Within (attention Deepsight) / See For Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.