Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed (52375 Views)

Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media / War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation / Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by goslowgoslow(m): 11:59pm On Jan 13, 2020
Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by shamsin6300(m): 5:52am On Jan 14, 2020
uyplus:

These are Shi'as and not the devilish and Satan incarnates called the Sunni's!

Shi'as or nt they re all Muslims 4 the fact dat the took de Shadah (Believing in Allah alone & his messenger)
Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by ijaw1stson: 7:09am On Jan 14, 2020
Insectkiller:

That's to tell u that:

Evil will always an evil man/group.

They killed 176 innocent people with missile for NO rwason

Soleimani was never liked by d Iranians..

The Iranians are over suppressed by their leadership without any benefit..
The citizens are dieing softly..

The earlier they cry out d better..
that's true bro

1 Like

Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by SirKomA(m): 9:46am On Jan 14, 2020
goslowgoslow:

Please define a terrorist. Once you did not allow America to siphon your resources they will label you a terrorist. What is American business on another man's soil if not to steal their oil? And you expect those people to fold their hands while their resources are stolen.
The number one terrorist nation in the world is America, they created every other terrorist.

America is the most powerful nation in the world, and it will forever be and there is nothing you and I can do about it. Stop hating on God's own land.
Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by AdeniyiA(m): 10:14am On Jan 14, 2020
This mistaken downing of plane actually prevented world war 111, it's an attention shifter. You can't successfully fight external war when the internal one is hot!
Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by Dybala11(m): 12:18am On Jan 15, 2020
kayjay69:
I see where you are coming from my bro and I agree that my argument is not bulletproof.

Thanks for pointing this out to me, I appreciate.
You're welcome sir.

1 Like

Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by CTPlayer: 1:43am On Jan 15, 2020
Of course. If was in charge of USA immigration hot sexy women only are allowed in!
Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by goslowgoslow(m): 11:43am On Jan 15, 2020
SirKomA:

America is the most powerful nation in the world, and it will forever be and there is nothing you and I can do about it. Stop hating on God's own land.
Use you head and stop spewing rubbish! Who is disputing the fact that America is the most powerful nation in the word? If you don't understand my comments kindly shift. If your father owns a land and somebody encroach on it, don't talk just fold your arms. You just comment like a kid....if you love America so much and you support her for bullying and stealing other people's wealth you can relocate there and become their president. All you kids that knows nothing about international politics. Shift from me, I chat with people that reason intellectually.
Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by SirKomA(m): 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2020
goslowgoslow:

Use you head and stop spewing rubbish! Who is disputing the fact that America is the most powerful nation in the word? If you don't understand my comments kindly shift. If your father owns a land and somebody encroach on it, don't talk just fold your arms. You just comment like a kid....if you love America so much and you support her for bullying and stealing other people's wealth you can relocate there and become their president. All you kids that knows nothing about international politics. Shift from me, I chat with people that reason intellectually.

I can't believe there are still people out there hating a country that's so blessed by the most high God himself. If my father owns a land and a terrorist is endangering the lives of people around, I will be glad he is killed no matter who kills him. So what part of that don't you get Mr knows it all?
Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by goslowgoslow(m): 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2020
SirKomA:

I can't believe there are still people out there hating a country that's so blessed by the most high God himself. If my father owns a land and a terrorist is endangering the lives of people around, I will be glad he is killed no matter who kills him. So what part of that don't you get Mr knows it all? Bj

Silence is the best answer for a kid!
Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by goslowgoslow(m): 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2020
SirKomA:

I can't believe there are still people out there hating a country that's so blessed by the most high God himself. If my father owns a land and a terrorist is endangering the lives of people around, I will be glad he is killed no matter who kills him. So what part of that don't you get Mr knows it all? Bj

Silence is the best answer for a kid! I should be be old enough to be your father so no point arguing with you. You can continue ranting, you are hereby ignored.
Re: 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed by SirKomA(m): 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
goslowgoslow:

Silence is the best answer for a kid! I should be be old enough to be your father so no point arguing with you. You can continue ranting, you are hereby ignored.

Our enemy is not USA: Iran protestors demand leaders quit after plane ✈ downed.

Know the truth and the truth shall set you free!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) / Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment / India Issues Final Warning To Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.